The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Jedi mind trick, got it.

A more succinct definition, indeed.
  • edited April 2011
    A more succinct definition, indeed.

Why did I glance-read that as succulent?
  • edited April 2011
    Why did I glance-read that as succulent?

Because...succulent plants are awesome and should be the subject of every discussion?
  • edited April 2011
    Because...succulent plants are awesome and should be the subject of every discussion?

Well met. Well met.
  • edited April 2011
    Well met. Well met.

I'm slightly sad that I have not just bought a succulent because that would have been an excellent way to rerail this thread.
  • edited April 2011
    I'm slightly sad that I have not just bought a succulent because that would have been an excellent way to rerail this thread.

I just bought more Soviet crap for my collection on eBay. Rerailed? Pics on demand.
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought more Soviet crap for my collection on eBay. Rerailed? Pics on demand.

Demanded.
  • edited April 2011
    Demanded.

While they won't be here for a couple of weeks, I can show you the Wikipedia pics...

Znakpocheta2.jpg

The Order of the Badge of Honour

Za_pobedu_nad_germanie.jpg

Victory Over Germany Award

It's probably the best Soviet military collection in all of Georgia. The state, that is. The Republic of Georgia likely has a number of impressive collections. Also, someone with far more money and free time probably has a better collection than I do in the state of Georgia too. Still, I'm proud of what I've got.

NINJAEDIT: I hope to get one of these to display all my medals on some day.
    Ftrdd.jpg
    My birthday is in two weeks. HINT HINT
  • edited April 2011
    It's probably the best Soviet military collection in all of Georgia. The state, that is. The Republic of Georgia likely has a number of impressive collections. Also, someone with far more money and free time probably has a better collection than I do in the state of Georgia too. Still, I'm proud of what I've got.

Impressive. I can't even pretend to know where those come from. Except, well, Soviet Russia, apparently.

The only collection I've got right now is my small library in my room at home. And my trilobite/arbitrary mineral collection.
    NINJAEDIT: I hope to get one of these to display all my medals on some day.
    Ftrdd.jpg
    My birthday is in two weeks. HINT HINT

I'll make sure to send you this picture. :D
  • edited April 2011
    The only collection I've got right now is my small library in my room at home. And my trilobite/arbitrary mineral collection.

PICS DEMANDED

I'll make sure to send you this picture. :D

I've little doubt that you will.
  • edited April 2011

PICS DEMANDED

I'm in the wrong half of the state right now. They're all back in LA.

But, suffice it to say, I did get rid of my desk, my dollhouse, and all my free space to make room for bookshelves. Even now, the books pile up on the floor because they can no longer be shoved into the nooks and crannies that I previously stuck them. And the books keep coming. They never stop.
  • edited April 2011
    tn_images--W--500greyblue---jpg_w350_h206.jpg
    tn_images--W--4evereyewear_2041_178574545---jpg_w350_h214.jpg

I also pre-ordered the Jurassic Park game.
  • edited April 2011
    41pR9palRsL.jpg

Got it off Ebay for 12.99 plus shipping and handling.
  • edited April 2011
    actual size?
  • edited April 2011
    hamza721 wrote: »
    actual size?

No, but I wish.
  • edited April 2011
    last thing i bought was the walking dead volume 1
  • edited April 2011
    Haircut. About frakking time, too.
  • edited April 2011
    Haircut. About frakking time, too.

You know what they say about pics and things happening....
  • edited April 2011
    You know what they say about pics and things happening....

weVnS.png

I only look smug because I'm better than you. Also, I was supposed to be resting my chin and my hand came out looking strange. That's what I get, I suppose.
  • edited April 2011
    I only look smug because I'm better than you. Also, I was supposed to be resting my chin and my hand came out looking strange. That's what I get, I suppose.

I hope you learned something from all of this. What that is, I haven't a clue, but I'm sure there's a moral in that story somewhere.
  • edited April 2011
    I hope you learned something from all of this. What that is, I haven't a clue, but I'm sure there's a moral in that story somewhere.

Me? Learn a lesson? HA!
  • edited April 2011
    Me? Learn a lesson? HA!

I suppose it was foolish of me to think such a think. I shall not make the same mistake twice.
  • edited April 2011
    weVnS.png

I liked it better when I could pretend you had a fedora permanently fused to your head. It's not a bad haircut or anything, I just couldn't help but imagine the hat as being a part of you.
  • edited April 2011
    AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition Thuban, and a GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 motherboard. They should get here tomorrow. I won't have to worry about whether my computer can play a game at full specs for a while. Cant wait!
  • edited April 2011
    Pack of cigarettes, only mentioning it as an excuse to whine over the completely excessive tobacco taxation we have here... one regular pack of 20 cigarettes is around 15 and a half USD... over $15 USD... they're getting dangerously close to one buck a cigarette... I'm sure it'll happen in not too long. Assholes.
  • edited April 2011
    51OK1Zi1VUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Going to break into my Pokemon Crystal game to replace the battery.

5484e03ae7a011b4d9e71210.L._AA300_.jpg

Provided it arrives in a usable condition, I'll be using this to get a Celebi from Crystal.
  • edited April 2011
    Armakuni wrote: »
    Pack of cigarettes, only mentioning it as an excuse to whine over the completely excessive tobacco taxation we have here... one regular pack of 20 cigarettes is around 15 and a half USD... over $15 USD... they're getting dangerously close to one buck a cigarette... I'm sure it'll happen in not too long. Assholes.

you should quit
  • edited April 2011
  • edited April 2011
    I love how this page starts out with my face. It's like the what do you look like thread, but classier.
  • edited April 2011
    Just ordered some more used DS games.
    (Need a few to play on the 3DS between new games you see)

So I picked up Custom Robo Arena, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (which I had borrowed and completed before, but its one of those games where you could easily go back and do something different), and Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates.

That cost me £14 from CEX (cheaper than ebay oddly enough), which is a good price to pay.

I'm also planning to buy Guilty Gear XX Reload once it comes out on GOG as well.
    (By then I should have moved some more money over....)

The only other DS game I want is Final Fantasy 3, if I get it and combine those with the games I already own (Rhythm Heaven, Pokemon White, Advanced Wars Dual Strike, Elite Beat Agents, and Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland), it makes a small, but very good set of games to play between 3DS releases.

(Overall cost is estimated to be (ignoring pokemon white since I bought that new, and Advanced Wars and Elite Beat agents, since I already own those), about £30-35, basically the cost of a 3DS game)
  • edited April 2011
    I just ordered a bunch of Jackass DVDs on Amazon because I'm a very mature, well adjusted adult.
  • edited April 2011
    So I picked up Custom Robo Arena...

That's my second favourite DS game. It was my first, but then Okamiden came out. :p
  • edited April 2011

I'll settle for the box set that DOESN'T require me to install a battery into the case. :D
  • edited April 2011
    OH MAH GAWD! Tales of Vesperia is £19.99 on Games on Demand for the Xbox 360.

Thats ridiculously cheap considering a used disc copy of the game goes for over £40!!!

Microsoft, you've actually come through for once! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Ramune, Monster, Mr Pibb and Vodka. It's already the weekend for me! :D
  • edited April 2011
    Pokeball.png

I just bought ten of these and they threw in a free Premier Ball!
  • edited April 2011
    Ramune, Monster, Mr Pibb and Vodka. It's already the weekend for me! :D

You have a five-day weekend? I thought those only existed in Inverse Land.
  • edited April 2011
    You have a five-day weekend? I thought those only existed in Inverse Land.

My school is fairly awesome. At least my classload is.
  • edited April 2011
    My school is fairly awesome. At least my classload is.

Oh yeah? Well, my school has....crazy people!
  • edited April 2011
    Oh yeah? Well, my school has....crazy people!

Pics or it never happened. I demand to see campus preachers.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.