The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    *Highfive*

I hope you got the DVD as well, else I am dissapoint!

Yh I already have the DVD :P
  • edited April 2011
    Microsoft-XBox-360-Slim-300x249.jpg

It was a display model and they left Gers of War 2 in the console, looks like i'm gonna end up playing it despite my best efforts to avoid it. It came with halo Reach but I picked up Alan Wake (they were selling the collectors edition dirt cheap) Main reason I got it was cos I wanna play LA Noire

Also, I browbeat the sales assistant and got a heavy discount and an extended warranty and HDMI cable thrown in free of charge
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought this bad boy.

81MipGiGJbL._AA1500_.jpg

I also bought chocolate, but there are no pictures of them that are good on the internet.
  • edited April 2011
    alpoclg.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    223010.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    I'm very glad that you wore that T-shirt. This is definitely the way things have to be. Also, this game...I put off studying for finals for two whole days for it. That should tell you something about it.
  • edited April 2011
    My inner Trekkie shall momentarily become most apparent. The last item I received was The Wrath of Khan on DVD courtesy of my girlfriend. The last items I bought were: a Starfleet combadge for her and beer for the guy who drove me to see my girlfriend. Oh, and vodka for me. (Currently in a Sonic Screwdriver.) It has been an awesome night.

Also, that is a kickass Portal shirt. Now you're thinking with Portals!
  • edited April 2011
    alpoclg.jpg

Not til June... looks like it's going to suck though. Oh well, almost all the others are classics.

what I bought today..... a bottle of captain morgan
  • edited April 2011
    Drugs.

But take it easy, they are prescription drugs and I do in fact have a prescription :p
  • edited April 2011
    dscf1068q.jpg

Its not the most flattering picture of me..

But who cares?!

I GOT A DAMN ARCADE MACHINE!! :D

£205 +£40 petrol to go and get it.
  • edited April 2011
    Nice :D
  • edited April 2011
    Its not the most flattering picture of me..

But who cares?!

I GOT A DAMN ARCADE MACHINE!! :D

£205 +£40 petrol to go and get it.

RetroVortex really is the man :)
  • edited April 2011
    Johro wrote: »
    Looks like it's going to suck though.

...what.
  • edited May 2011
    %7B23E84C7F-4358-4F69-93AD-CAB42EB11774%7DImg100.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    Took some time, but I have finally pulled my self together and bought Portal 2, downloading and installing right now. :)
  • edited May 2011
    My education. Or at least part of it.

Only $25,000 left to pay off! <sigh> Oh well, back to the job hunt before I end up going broke from these payments.
  • edited May 2011
    ...what.
    That album which comes out late june. I've heard 6 songs from it...1 is...okay. His previous ones were much better but I guess you can't be great forever.
  • edited May 2011
    That album which comes out late june. I've heard 6 songs from it...1 is...okay. His previous ones were much better but I guess you can't be great forever.

...hmm. I've heard 7 songs from it, and I'd say 6 of them were "great" level, and one was mediocre (Craigslist).
  • edited May 2011
    b4cee03ae7a0e922f9fa1210.L.jpg

This could very well be the heaviest paperback book I've ever owned.
  • edited May 2011
    watch me minimalize this thread....

..a bottle of coke and a sports ticket... damn Brewers.
  • edited May 2011
    Bought 4 copies of Madballs in...Babo: Invasion from Steam, and my brother and sister bought a copy from me, that way we saved some money, and I have 1 to spare. :)
  • edited May 2011
    christian.png
  • edited May 2011
    watch me minimalize this thread....

..a bottle of coke and a sports ticket... damn Brewers.

Wait... there are Telltalers who care about sportsball?

Mind = blown
  • edited May 2011
    I'm much more of a hockey and football fan actually, but yes. I like watching games.

and on that note, I bought a Baconator today.
  • edited May 2011
    Some cheap arcade machine parts.

£21 got me 2 baton Joysticks (not anything fancy, but hopefully they will be better than the oddities I have (they are neither baton or ball joysticks, but 2 weird square joysticks, that are quite stiff), and 2 white buttons.
    The white buttons are player 1 and 2 buttons (have to replace those horrid blue buttons that currently do that function!).

The cabinet still does need quite a bit of work on it.
    I was thinking that it may possibly be a good idea to see if I can make a hard plastic covering for the control board, that I can remove, so I can slide in printed control board art. (since plain black looks very drab, and the way the original owner did it has left some odd air bubbles, plus its going to cost me to redo it)
    Gonna need some paint too (needs touching up first, then would be nice to paint something on those bare white sides).
  • edited May 2011
    how_i_met_your_mother_season_three__dvd.jpg
    how-i-met-your-mother-season-4-dvd.jpg
    himym_70611.jpg

Post-birthday money ahoy!
  • edited May 2011
    D2BQZ.jpg
    33ydB.jpg
    u2ip2.jpg
    dIMSB.png
    X9KjQ.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    51eb7plyE8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    513YQp06JJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    Just bought The Ball, Killing Floor and Gothic 3: Enhanced Edition of Steam. I also pre-ordered Red Faction: Armageddon and got Red Faction: Guerrilla for free.
  • edited May 2011
    !Bl8o,0Q!mk~$(KGrHqIH-D!EtDeyRk,oBLdwtsSb6w~~_35.JPG
  • edited May 2011
    shawshank_dvd_image.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    100 rounds of 7.62 ammo from a guy on Reddit. This weekend (aside from being a moving weekend) is a range weekend! FUCK YES!

un55Ul.jpg

He also sent an SKS magazine that I have no use for. Does anyone have or know someone who has an SKS? I'm selling the mag really cheap.
  • edited May 2011
    ORUe0.jpg
    AZqjS.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    b4cee03ae7a0e922f9fa1210.L.jpg

This could very well be the heaviest paperback book I've ever owned.

ill see your walking dead compendium and raise this

bone-the-complete-cartoon-epic-in-one-volume_230611902364.jpg
  • edited May 2011
    51d7SYfBcOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    ill see your walking dead compendium and raise this

bone-the-complete-cartoon-epic-in-one-volume_230611902364.jpg

I WANT
  • edited May 2011

I WANT

eh its nice but its not in color like the other editions
  • edited May 2011
    Last thing I bought, a cheap camera.
  • edited May 2011
    coolguy721 wrote: »
    eh its nice but its not in color like the other editions

The first time I read Bone (in the nine smaller volumes, two of which I own, the other seven from my school library years later), it was in black and white anyway. The only time I've ever seen it in color was when Disney Adventures ran it, which is what got me into Bone in the first place.
  • edited May 2011
    Last thing I bought was Dead Space on Steam, since it was on sale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.