The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Pics or it never happened. I demand to see campus preachers.

No camera. Sorry.

But if I get my bluetooth working, I can also post the best graffiti I've ever seen. Ever.
  • edited April 2011
    wO65M.jpg

8DbZR.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    I was so addicted to that movie in my youth that I even bought the Laserdisc version regardless of the fact that I never had a Laserdisc player.

Because even back when I had never seen anything but VHS, I still found the image quality you get from VHS tapes really bad, and I knew Laserdisc looked much better... so the 'collector' in me wanted a better quality version of the movie.
    This was before we had DVDs.

Anyway, last item I bought is a collection of Syberia 1&2 plus some other game of which I seem to have forgotten the name... it's by the same designer and a bit "Myst" like, from what I understand.
  • edited April 2011
    51wg2SG0lUL.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Fawful... that, my friend, is a weird combo of things to purchase. Also: lol at the fact that the box makes sure to tell you that it's a CD-sized disc. Is that the first DVD ever made or something? Were there people that owned DVD players but were unsure what size the discs should be?
  • edited April 2011
    Somebody got paid to write that? Either way, I like to think of it as a beautiful, natural combination of things to purchase. And I'm not just throwing some buzzwords I heard. Okay, that's exactly what I'm doing...but I'm doing it beautifully...and naturally...because I love animals...and the earth...and buzzwords.
  • edited April 2011
    Just ordered an USB floppy drive online, time to back up the floppy games in my collection I have gotten since the last time I made any floppy backups... which is ages ago.
    Already have a USB floppy drive, but it turns out someone has seemingly spilled soda or something on it... tried using a floppy I know has errors to test it and it seems to work, but I'm not risking putting floppies I actually do care about in there... in case it's dirty on the inside as well.

Hopefully most of the floppies will work, they've been stored well at least. Always exciting.
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought a ps2 memory card so I can play EMI on ps2 and save. XP
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought a Mosin-Nagant rifle for my brother. It was supposed to be his birthday present but they were out. Now that the new shipment is in, he's got his Mosin. He's wanted one since forever and so I feel just wonderful for thinking to get him one.

I'm so selfless! :D

Oh, and Fawful? I know we're not supposed to be enemies any more but...

8DbZR.jpg

They're good, but

zbrlC.jpg

are better.

Discuss.
  • edited April 2011

They're good, but

are better.

Discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ&NR=1
  • edited April 2011
    coolsome wrote: »

Spoken with true conviction.
  • edited April 2011
    Just ordered Golden Sun: Dark Dawn as it was on sale.

Now from what I've heard, the game isn't quite as epic as what people were expecting.
    However, I am a massive fan of the GBA games, plus I needed at least one more DS rpg that wasn't pokemon, so I was subconciously planning on getting it eventually.

I did pick up Guilty Gear X2 Reload from Good Old Games pretty much as soon as it was released, as my Xbox copy (which appears to be an Ex-rental) is struggles to run.
  • edited April 2011
    They're good, but

zbrlC.jpg

are better.

Who?
  • edited April 2011
    Who?

8rrdn.png
  • edited April 2011
    Breakfast for my colleagues, it's my last day at work before I am going to school for about 3 months.
  • edited April 2011
    29129.jpg
    18001.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    20237_front-233x300.jpg

Because I was told it's the uncut version that was out-of-print for a long time.

Or so I'm told. We'll see when I get it.
  • edited April 2011
    I bought gummy bears. Then i made them fight to the death.
  • edited April 2011
    I bought gummy bears. Then i made them fight to the death.

Tee hee, you're funny. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Oh, wait... I LIED.
  • edited April 2011
    Tee hee, you're funny. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

Oh, wait... I LIED.

that's exactly what I said to the last gummy bear.
  • edited April 2011
    OH DEAR GOD WHY DID I BUY THIS!!

dragon-quest-ix-ds-boxart.jpg

WHY!WHY!WHY!!!
  • edited April 2011
    What are you talking about? That's a pretty good RPG. Granted, the graphics aren't very good, but the core game is awesome!!
    I just bought Bit Trip: Beat. BEFORE the Potato Sack pack came on Steam. FAIL.
    (BTW-If you've got a spare copy of AaAaA!!,send it to me please!!)
  • edited April 2011
    Procured: one (1) bottle of Coca-Cola, cherry flavor.
  • edited April 2011
    ted12 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? That's a pretty good RPG. Granted, the graphics aren't very good, but the core game is awesome!!
    I just bought Bit Trip: Beat. BEFORE the Potato Sack pack came on Steam. FAIL.
    (BTW-If you've got a spare copy of AaAaA!!,send it to me please!!)

Have you seen what sort of stuff you can do in this game!??!

If I play it I could trapped within it for weeks!

(I mean I played Dragon Quest Monsters Joker for over 40 hours, imagine what a game with MUCH more content could do to this poor sap you see here!!)
  • edited April 2011
    Oh. I... may have put 200 hours in my copy since the game launched.
  • edited April 2011
    51fHfIqwi5L._SS500_.jpg

"Posters? Where we're going, we need posters."
    -Not Doc Brown
  • edited April 2011
    OH DEAR GOD WHY DID I BUY THIS!!

dragon-quest-ix-ds-boxart.jpg

WHY!WHY!WHY!!!

Dragon Quest is the only old school RPG franchise that's still alive and still worth playing. I think that's a great reason!
  • edited April 2011
    They all look like DBZ rejects cos Akira Toriyama as the artiest.
  • edited April 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I'm imagining two soundtracks loaded with the sound of wind whistling through the trees

Haha, missed this comment earlier. The whole Myst series has great ambient soundtracks. They don't include any wind sound effects, but for the most part they are the perfect type of music to listen to along with wind sound effects. I actually got the Riven soundtrack right around the time I first got my driver's licence, and it's also perfect music for paying very close attention to what you're doing. :p

Myst 5 Soundtrack playlist on Youtube

The Myst 5 and Uru soundtracks are interesting because Robin Miller's Myst and Riven soundtracks were very minimal, and Jack Wall's Myst III and Myst IV soundtracks were comparatively grandiose. Tim Larkin's music is somewhere in between, and it makes for a dynamic balance.
  • edited April 2011
    Purple nail polish, Godzilla model kit, super glue, and gummy worms.
  • edited April 2011
    JerichoDVD1.png
  • edited April 2011
    LOL I'm sorry, but where that sticker is just made my mind go into a dirty place.:D
  • edited April 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    LOL I'm sorry, but where that sticker is just made my mind go into a dirty place.:D

Reading your post resulted in my mind going to a dirty place. Curse you!
  • edited April 2011
    I just bought the Humble FrozenByte Bundle and Magicka: Vietnam. I'm looking forward to playing them.

The last physical object I bought was a Bag of Crap from Woot.com. I ended up getting 2 toy cellphones, a screaming monkey keychain, a swiveling laptop stand, a tote bag made from recycled plastic, two power cords for devices I don't have, and 4 Sansa Clip MP3 players. The players are only 1 or 2 GB each, but I had actually been looking for a nice cheap player for my mom and sister. So... win!
  • edited April 2011
    This shirt.

detail-110412.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    Bioshock 1 and 2, and Magicka.
  • edited April 2011
    Just recieved an awesome electric guitar for my custom lego minifigure!

It looks a little like this:

electric_guitar_tan.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    fg8HA.jpg
    QblhV.jpg
    4PenL.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    a9e0_weighted_companion_cube_plush.jpg

Gift for a friend.
  • edited April 2011
    Loads n loads of Red bull
Sign in to comment in this discussion.