The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I can see you're a man with taste...

Sarcasm?
  • edited March 2011
    Sarcasm?

Surprisingly, no. I think it's completely underrated.
  • edited March 2011
    21Wk11X2mRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    ^For the 3DS. Not really sure I need 32 GB, but my body is ready.

Did they say it can support that high of an SD Card now? I know it comes with a 2GB card already on board, but I didn't know how high the system supported.
  • edited March 2011
    Surprisingly, no. I think it's completely underrated.

Good man.
  • edited March 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    Did they say it can support that high of an SD Card now? I know it comes with a 2GB card already on board, but I didn't know how high the system supported.

I'm not sure how high it can go, but the DSi supports 32 GB so this most likely does too.
  • edited March 2011
    Well I just picked up Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts for the SNES.

It took quite a bit of haggling, but £8 (including postage) was a good price for the cart.

Goes great with Ghouls 'n Ghosts I have on the Mega Drive and Master System.
    (It seems odd, but both versions are quite different. The Genesis version is a straight port, but the Master System version is easier as you have a shop which provides you with upgradable equipment)

Now if I could only get Super Metroid and Megaman X, then I'd have all the SNES games I could ever want. (But both of those are very pricey. And RPGs are even more so!!)
  • edited March 2011
    A new haircut.
  • edited March 2011
    A new haircut.

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Also, I picked up a pack of gum. Go me.
  • edited March 2011
    I bought my son Luigi and bowser action figures to go along with his others.
  • edited March 2011
    Ordered a midi to USB cable for my MT32... I've had it for over a year but kept putting it off for whatever reason. So now I'm anxiously waiting for that to arrive, can't wait to play lots of my favourite Sierra games with much better sound.

Just got a replacement power supply for it in the mail the other day so I could turn it on for the first time and check if it works at all :p
    Everything seems fine so far but I'll have to test it out completely to know for sure I guess. But I'm fairly certain it'll work fine, it looks mint.
  • edited March 2011
    PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Eh...Sure, why not?

Attachment not found.

I look the same I normally do, just more sleep deprived. And slightly shorter hair.
  • edited March 2011
    Eh...Sure, why not?

Attachment not found.

I look the same I normally do, just more sleep deprived. And slightly shorter hair.

Well you are a much braver soul than I, taking pictures in such a sleep deprived sleep. I won't be able to provide pictures of my gum until tomorrow, sadly. Sleep deprivation and whatnot.
  • edited March 2011
    If I didn't take pictures in a sleep deprived state, there would never be any pictures. Ever.
  • edited March 2011
    It's funny because sleep deprived jitteriness is the curse of our generation!
  • edited March 2011
    It's funny because sleep deprived jitteriness is the curse of our generation!

And, oddly, also a blessing. Some of the best times in college happen when everyone is so sleep deprived that the most innocent conversation topics become hilariously funny.
  • edited March 2011
    And, oddly, also a blessing. Some of the best times in college happen when everyone is so sleep deprived that the most innocent conversation topics become hilariously funny.

It's true. Sleep deprivation is absolutely excellent at making the banal hilarious.
  • edited March 2011
    It's true. Sleep deprivation is absolutely excellent at making the banal hilarious.

My friend and I once spent an evening laughing about a mustachioed pistachio. I can't really remember why it was so funny, only that it was.
  • edited March 2011
    My friend and I once spent an evening laughing about a mustachioed pistachio. I can't really remember why it was so funny, only that it was.

I laughed at a sack of potatoes after staying up for 36 hours once. True story. I mean, laughed hard.
  • edited March 2011
    I laughed at a sack of potatoes after staying up for 36 hours once. True story. I mean, laughed hard.

That must have been some sack of potatoes.
  • edited March 2011
    That must have been some sack of potatoes.

You don't understand. It had no business being where it was. You'll never understand.:(
  • edited March 2011
    You don't understand. It had no business being where it was. You'll never understand.:(

Probably not. That is the problem with inside jokes...you just had to be there.
  • edited March 2011
    Ha Ha! Managed to snag Super Metroid at a reasonable price £13. (Thats including postage. Considering the the buy it nows are normally £20 at the cheapest and most haggling only brought it down to £17, I've saved myself quite a bit!)

If I could get Megaman X, then I wouldn't need anymore SNES games, (as RPGs are virtually unattainable due to ridiculously high prices).
  • edited March 2011
    Probably not. That is the problem with inside jokes...you just had to be there.

Sadly true. Also, I am startlingly close to surpassing your post count.
  • edited March 2011
    Sadly true. Also, I am startlingly close to surpassing your post count.

This is a true statement. But considering that for an enormous portion of my membership on this forum I was a mighty lurker, it's hardly surprising.
  • edited March 2011
    This is a true statement. But considering that for an enormous portion of my membership on this forum I was a mighty lurker, it's hardly surprising.

Thanks for taking away my accomplishment. Do you enjoy being evil? And green?
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks for taking away my accomplishment. Do you enjoy being evil? And green?

Yes. It is a satisfactory hobby. I even have the Evil League of Evil T-shirt to prove it.

And green is my favorite color, so also yes.
  • edited March 2011
    Yes. It is a satisfactory hobby. I even have the Evil League of Evil T-shirt to prove it.

And green is my favorite color, so also yes.

Well carry on then...

...vile harpy.
  • edited March 2011
    Well carry on then...

...vile harpy.

Thank you. I shall.

:D

This smiley face is insufficient for accurately describing the grin of pure evil I wear right now.
  • edited March 2011
    Thank you. I shall.

This smiley face is insufficient for accurately describing the grin of pure evil I wear right now.

No. That's why Nikola Tesla invented photography. Nikola Tesla invented everything. Ever. Except art. That was someone else. Uh... Salvador Dali.
  • edited March 2011
    Had a good day today.

I managed to get a Super Metroid cart for £13 including postage. I can actually make a profit on that! (about a £1)

I also managed to pick up Jungle and Desert Strike on the Megadrive for £7.60, which is good, as I now have all 3 of them as a set, (though one is missing a manual).
  • edited March 2011
    Just Pre-ordered Alestorm - Back Through Time (Limited Edition).
    I can't wait to hear their take on "You are a Pirate" from Lazy Town.
    http://soundcloud.com/alestorm/shipwrecked and you have to take a listen to that if you like Alestorm, it sure got me all hyped. :D

Also bought Charmed Season 9, Volume 1 of their comic book going on.

And ordered my birthday present from my little sister, Epica - The Phantom Agony.
    But that will be what she bought, but until I get the money back it's something I purchased. :)
  • edited March 2011
    No. That's why Nikola Tesla invented photography. Nikola Tesla invented everything. Ever. Except art. That was someone else. Uh... Salvador Dali.

Oh well, the grin's gone now in any case. It's an elusive thing, that evil grin...
  • edited March 2011

But it does accurately show how green you are.

Edit: This is the "The Last Item You Purchased?" thread? Oh, you Telltales...
  • edited March 2011
    Well, Alcoremortis; it's been perfectly lovely but I must rerail this thread. I just bought sammiches!
  • edited March 2011
    OBDII Reader for my car £20
    An Audience with Howard Marks DVD (2nd Edition) £5
    Duh, Winning T-Shirt $20
  • edited March 2011
    nOmArch wrote: »
    Duh, Winning T-Shirt $20

Nicely done.
  • edited March 2011
    Magna Doodle, Malteaser Easter bunny, a book and new work trousers...
  • edited March 2011
    On Stranger Tides by Tim Powers

It's been on my reading list since long before POTC decided to be "suggested" by it. So I figured I'd better get around to it before the film comes out.
  • edited March 2011
    A Smith & Wesson Sigma! :D

*ducks*
  • edited March 2011
    Sonic Unleashed.

DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.