The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited September 2011
    skeeter wrote: »
    I saw Last Window for 12 pounds while I was over there... kicking myself for not getting it.

Hotel Dusk was better, but Last Window was still decent.
  • edited September 2011
    wait, Last Window is out?
  • edited September 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    wait, Last Window is out?
    Yeah, it came out a year ago.
  • edited September 2011
    I saw Last Window for 12 pounds while I was over there... kicking myself for not getting it.

Where il go and get it. :D
  • edited September 2011
    Funnily enough, Puzzle Bots on Steam. Hey, it was on sale!
  • edited September 2011
    I got two WWE PPV dvds cos my fave wrestler wins in both of them.
  • edited September 2011
    SepXR.png

My room became about 359% better after I got this
  • edited September 2011
    I finally bought ARKHAM ASYLUM for PS3 and what happens? I'm 45 min into the game and my PS3 takes a crap on me.
  • edited September 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    Where il go and get it. :D

HMV at Heathrow, Terminal 1... I didn't want to carry it around Europe so I didn't get it. I checked shops all over, never found it again. At least I have played it at a friends... but I really want my own copy. Ah well, I'll get it from Play Asia when I have some cash.

Hotel Dusk was better, but Last Window was still decent.

I think I liked it a teeny bit better...
  • edited September 2011
    517RyYButRL.jpg
    61H-Xutd6tL.jpg
    I think I liked it a teeny bit better...

I didn't. I really didn't like how the game took place over the course of several days. I missed the sense of urgency from Hotel Dusk.
  • edited September 2011
    Wait, Beauty and the Beast 3D? When did that happen?

1689465-drwho7th_super.jpg
  • edited September 2011
    res_rd_SKITTLES-SOUR.jpg
  • edited September 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Wait, Beauty and the Beast 3D? When did that happen?

Last year. It was a test to see if 3D animated films would be popular or not. Lion King was the only one to get a wider release.

Believe it or not, Princess and the Frog was suppose to be the first 3D hand-drawn animated film, but Lassetter cut that short. You can still see evidence of this original plan in the songs, particular Faciliar's song and Ray's first song with all the perception tricks.
  • edited September 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    Last year. It was a test to see if 3D animated films would be popular or not. Lion King was the only one to get a wider release.

Believe it or not, Princess and the Frog was suppose to be the first 3D hand-drawn animated film, but Lassetter cut that short. You can still see evidence of this original plan in the songs, particular Faciliar's song and Ray's first song with all the perception tricks.

But I bought the blu-ray of Beauty last year! I feel horrified and lied to!
  • edited September 2011
    Sonic.jpg

coolsome u have a very good taste in games
  • edited September 2011
    Diary-of-a-Wimpy-Kid-1-and-2-(DVD-Digital-Copy)-offlinestores&docid=Md5imyijuKrCTM&itg=1&w=355&h=500&ei=O1R_TpnmA8jX8gObhJHYCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1029&vpy=110&dur=5047&hovh=267&hovw=189&tx=75&ty=206&page=1&tbnh=133&tbnw=94&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&biw=1366&bih=614
  • edited September 2011
    ...is ryannumberonegamer pepsiboy3?

Do you know how much $80 is worth?
  • edited September 2011

A. no im not pepsiboy B. i live in the uk C. y did u even ask that question?
  • edited September 2011

Because you seemed ...too... positive about Sonic.
  • edited September 2011
    Because you seemed ...too... positive about Sonic.

no im just a fan of sonic games and im cnt wait for sonic generations anyway i was planning on changeing my profile pic soon
  • edited September 2011

Psst. That wasnt pepsiboy that did that. It was saucerfoot.

On C. There was a troll that arrived before you came, he was mad at telltale for not replying about a glitch he had, when he asked the question 5 minutes prior.... on a Saturday when no one is working, he got banned. again and again and again and again(he used some proxie to keep coming back). One of his complaints was that question.
  • edited September 2011

I bought Sonic and I don't know how much $80s is worth here....:eek:
  • edited September 2011
    But the $80 thing was Saucerfoot, not Pepsiboy.
  • edited September 2011
    A new winter coat.
  • edited September 2011
    But the $80 thing was Saucerfoot, not Pepsiboy.

Then who am I?
  • edited September 2011
    Then who am I?

A codfish.
  • edited September 2011
    91hTzMUmEML._AA1500_.jpg
  • edited September 2011
    Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2. Oh GOG sale, why must you tempt me so? I think I will have to take a few hours this weekend just to play at least a little of one of the games I got this weekend.
  • edited September 2011
    look guys i would never go and be such a jerk about telltales games if i found a glitch in a game i would point it out to a telltale member or staff so they could help fix the problem but this guy ur talking about pepsiboy or sauserman i dnt even know them and u say they really really are very bad critics who says bad stuff about games so can someone please explain who there 2 guys are
  • edited September 2011
    look guys i would never go and be such a jerk about telltales games if i found a glitch in a game i would point it out to a telltale member or staff so they could help fix the problem but this guy ur talking about pepsiboy or sauserman i dnt even know them and u say they really really are very bad critics who says bad stuff about games so can someone please explain who there 2 guys are

No one thinks your Pepsiboy were just funning around.
  • edited September 2011

Ok you appear a bit confuzzled so Ill explain.

First off we did not say you are saucerfoot or pepsiboy, its just that pepsiboy is a MASSIVE fan of sonic. Hence why Ribs asked that(as a joke, he wasnt serious), then mistook something saucerfoot, who has hacked the forums to undue his ban, did. Pepsiboy isnt really a troll, but still a big fan of sonic.

Point is we know you didnt do anything wrong, it was just a joke followed by confusing from both you and the guy telling the joke. Which usually means the joke failed horribly:p
  • edited September 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Ok you appear a bit confuzzled so Ill explain.

First off we did not say you are saucerfoot or pepsiboy, its just that pepsiboy is a MASSIVE fan of sonic. Hence why Ribs asked that(as a joke, he wasnt serious), then mistook something saucerfoot, who has hacked the forums to undue his ban, did. Pepsiboy isnt really a troll, but still a big fan of sonic.

Point is we know you didnt do anything wrong, it was just a joke followed by confusing from both you and the guy telling the joke. Which usually means the joke failed horribly:p

now i get it XD thanks gman
  • edited September 2011
    now i get it XD thanks gman

No problem.:D
    Also, why did saucerfoot stop coming again? I mean he could easily return with those proxies. Must of got bored.
  • edited September 2011
    Didn't anyone ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth?
  • edited September 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    No problem.:D
    Also, why did saucerfoot stop coming again? I mean he could easily return with those proxies. Must of got bored.

Maybe he realized that even he did not know how much eighty dollars was and went to go do some research into the subject.
  • edited September 2011
    Didn't anyone ever tell you not to look a gift horse in the mouth?

What's a gift horse?
  • edited September 2011
    What's a gift horse?

Not entirely sure, but I think he misspelled "gif".

anpower.gif

PS: Don't look at it's mouth.
  • edited September 2011
    Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2. Oh GOG sale, why must you tempt me so? I think I will have to take a few hours this weekend just to play at least a little of one of the games I got this weekend.
    8OJNjh.jpg
  • edited September 2011
    What's a gift horse?

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/don%27t_look_a_gift_horse_in_the_mouth

"Horses' gums recede as they age making the teeth appear to grow long (hence the term, 'long in the tooth'). Therefore, inspecting the teeth of a horse given as a gift would mean that recipient is trying to see if the horse is old" (which is rude.)

I think Guru is really trying to say "count your blessings" as saucerfoot not bothering the forums might not be something one need complain about (though it might actually liven up the place a bit, tbh.)
  • edited September 2011
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/don%27t_look_a_gift_horse_in_the_mouth

"Horses' gums recede as they age making the teeth appear to grow long (hence the term, 'long in the tooth'). Therefore, inspecting the teeth of a horse given as a gift would mean that recipient is trying to see if the horse is old" (which is rude.)
    *files that with the folder containing "It's not over until the fat lady sings," "Eat your heart out," and "...charged an arm and a leg."*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.