The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    blufrightb.jpg
    oh yeah.
  • edited October 2011
    51-LkEV6oeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bunch of fan boys are complaining about how the box set isn't like the LOST box set where it has feelies in them or all the extras ported over from the previous versions of the films.

I don't care. It's all 8 films on Blu-ray for under $100. I'm sold! Besides, I already have a wand. I bought that when I went to Universal last year.
  • edited October 2011
    Nl9jq.jpg

EDIT: BEEEH, forgot to resize.

EDIT2: Resized.
  • edited October 2011
    &docid=a88EsFpQ-wjPJM&w=530&h=368&ei=ztmITuv_GMiw8gPZwdBa&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=114&page=1&tbnh=141&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=27&ty=59

nelson-tethers-puzzle-agent.html&docid=zie2tbccqDZmuM&w=320&h=176&ei=CtqITp_VLNS08QPg1bCfBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=386&vpy=177&dur=5475&hovh=140&hovw=256&tx=91&ty=96&page=1&tbnh=104&tbnw=189&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

&docid=lOoE3axkZ2NaMM&w=776&h=324&ei=TNqITpCwNciu8gPG56VX&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=149&vpy=146&dur=3747&hovh=145&hovw=348&tx=68&ty=142&page=1&tbnh=82&tbnw=209&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

i had a £25 psn card and got these
  • edited October 2011
    Planet_of_the_spiders_us_dvd.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Ribs wrote: »
    Planet_of_the_spiders_us_dvd.jpg

christopher.jpg

The best doctor.
  • edited October 2011
    christopher.jpg

The best doctor.

1622728-sylvestor_mccoy.jpg

The best Doctor.
  • edited October 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    1622728-sylvestor_mccoy.jpg

The best Doctor.

02.jpg

The best Doctor.

(but not my favorite)
  • edited October 2011
    02.jpg

The best Doctor.

(but not my favorite)

whonotwho-6.jpg
    The real best one!
  • edited October 2011
    whonotwho-6.jpg
    The real best one!

Well, if you're going that far, then surely Hugh Grant would be the winner.
  • edited October 2011
    02.jpg

The best Doctor.

(but not my favorite)
    u4CTL.jpg

The "9th" Shalka Doctor

(probably my favorite visual design-wise)
  • edited October 2011
    The "9th" Shalka Doctor

His TARDIS that was also like an Aquarium was so freaking neat and I wish they'd try to make one in real life.
  • edited October 2011
    Last thing I purchased... antibiotics, yuck.
  • edited October 2011
    4 tubs of Ben & Jerry's: 3 Chunky Monkey and 1 Strawberry Cheesecake.
  • edited October 2011
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

99p

Its a used copy, without a sleeve (so its just disc and book), and I technically didn't buy it myself (as I don't have any money at the moment), and though the disc is very, very scratched I still think it was a pretty good find.
  • edited October 2011
    For a moment, I thought this was the Doctor Who thread and was incredibly confused by its sudden rerailing.
  • edited October 2011
    root.jpg

Found a store that sells them right across the street from where I work. Horribly expensive, but nice as a treat.
  • edited October 2011
    u4CTL.jpg

The "9th" Shalka Doctor

True. But it's pretty hard to visually design someone's face in the real world. :p

Err... on topic...
    I haven't bought anything!
    Drat.

I feel so insignificant. Darn you capitalism!
  • edited October 2011
    Can I post
    Condoms
    or is that to personal?
  • edited October 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    True. But it's pretty hard to visually design someone's face in the real world. :p
    Hair and makeup are generally done to suite a specific character and stay consistent.
  • edited October 2011
    Can I post
    Condoms
    or is that to personal?
    Probably. Try a condor instead.

int_osborn_condor.jpg
    Kaw! Kaw!

What?
  • edited October 2011
    Probably. Try a condor instead.

int_osborn_condor.jpg
    Kaw! Kaw!

What?

I'm having trouble seeing it do the same function.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Can I post
    Condoms
    or is that to personal?

After tbm1986's entry in the "Dress like Hector and win" thread and some behind the scenes mod-admin talk, it was decided that posting
    condoms
    is acceptable under certain circumstances and in fact, the poster actually won something by doing that.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm having trouble seeing it do the same function.

Having your own personal (trained) condor would scare everyone away, so there'll be no chance of getting pregnant/Aids/kittens!

They just aren't overly comfy to wear.
  • edited October 2011
    Having your own personal (trained) condor would scare everyone away, so there'll be no chance of getting pregnant/Aids/kittens!

They just aren't overly comfy to wear.

Kittens!? What kind of man do you think I am!?
  • edited October 2011
    Kittens!? What kind of man do you think I am!?

Catman%2331Med.jpg
  • edited October 2011
    Catman%2331Med.jpg
    MissDimmsdale014.jpg

• edited October 2011
    ^ My god...IT'S PROOF!
  • edited October 2011
    Crap my identity's been revealed! TO THE CAT CAVE!
  • edited October 2011
    51lplIdvtdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    51UrWY3LQuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ordered from Amazon.co.uk because Sony decided they're only releasing it in 3D in America if you buy a 3D TV from them. :/ They're region free so I don't care.
  • edited October 2011
    But it's converted to 3D, so why would you even want it in the first place? Even believers in 3D say that converted movies look terrible.
  • edited October 2011
    root.jpg

Found a store that sells them right across the street from where I work. Horribly expensive, but nice as a treat.

Do you work in Russell Street in Armagh? It's £1.50 a tin in my place. And I give it every time like a fool.

Also, ever notice how it tastes and smells exactly like Deep Heat?
    Can I post
    Condoms
    or is that to personal?

No you may bloody not, if i'm not getting any action you're not allowed to either!!
  • edited October 2011
    RAGE: Anarchy Edition...because ID does good things.
  • edited October 2011
    Icedhope wrote: »
    RAGE: Anarchy Edition...because ID does good things.

It has quests, and shooting and John Goodman, i'd lie if I said I wasn't tempted.
  • edited October 2011
    But it's converted to 3D, so why would you even want it in the first place? Even believers in 3D say that converted movies look terrible.

I saw Part 2 in 3D (twice) and it looked fine to me. I'm assuming the first one will look fine too.
  • edited October 2011
    root.jpg

I'm spoiled. We have A&W restaurants here, so I can get it on draft in a frosted mug!

Of course, that makes it even more expensive....
  • edited October 2011
    That's VIDEOPHILES who believe in 3D, which is...a very tiny segment. A large segment of the 3D-viewing population simply DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between semi-acceptable "shot in 3D" films that actually RECORD depth, and cheap shitty conversion jobs like the Harry Potter films that just pull a 2D image out at you like a dollar store pop-up book.
  • edited October 2011
    That's VIDEOPHILES who believe in 3D, which is...a very tiny segment. A large segment of the 3D-viewing population simply DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between semi-acceptable "shot in 3D" films that actually RECORD depth, and cheap shitty conversion jobs like the Harry Potter films that just pull a 2D image out at you like a dollar store pop-up book.

Unless you are watching Clash of the Titans remake. Seriously, Liam Neason's hair is BEHIND his face and shows no spacial connection to his temple at all.:rolleyes:

BTW, backtracking, where was the 3D Blu-Rays of Harry Potter listed*? I never saw those listed when I got the e-mail saying the Box Set was available for pre-order (with recommendations of other Harry Potter titles below it).

* = For America, that is. Not internationally.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Also, ever notice how it tastes and smells exactly like Deep Heat?

Why on earth would you want to drink that??
  • edited October 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Why on earth would you want to drink that??

Because I ate the last of the Deep Heat last week.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.