The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I buy bus fare in bulk across two cards anyway. If the $5 two-way cost is the issue I'll loan you my second MARTA card. =P

I'm not cheap. Well, I am, but that $5 could go towards an autograph or illicit horticulture or something.
  • edited March 2012
    MAKE IT A VIDEO GAME BOX.

I have a Kickstarter project to start.

Here's a WIP.

EDIT:

I'm think the back slogan could be something like:

"Kill All The Things For Mother Russia!!"
  • edited March 2012
    Here's a WIP.

EDIT:

I'm think the back slogan could be something like:

"Kill All The Things For Mother Russia!!"

It must be funded.
  • edited March 2012
    This is the last thing I bought:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlC28Uuoo4mqZC_5imc8X3CQSTUqGWdfbZ1CWt-hhesjqJi1VO
  • edited March 2012
    203.jpg

No, really!? Like, for sleerious!?

Wow that really surprised you?

I really gotta stop being so subtle. :p
  • edited March 2012
    30288581_300x300_1.jpg
    Pre Ordered.
  • edited March 2012
    I bought $20 worth of gasoline (not much), a pack of Parliaments, and TACO BELL! My college is one of the only places to still carry Beefy Crunch Burritos!
  • edited March 2012
    15x15_super_castle.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    A Monster energy drink and some ribs. LUNCH
  • edited March 2012
    Davies wrote: »
    15x15_super_castle.jpg

Don't those smug looking Knights piss you off?
  • edited March 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    30288581_300x300_1.jpg
    Pre Ordered.

Where did you get that?

I WANT MY OWN.
  • edited March 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    I bought $20 worth of gasoline (not much), a pack of Parliaments, and TACO BELL! My college is one of the only places to still carry Beefy Crunch Burritos!

Wait, you live in plymouth and buy GASOLINE in DOLLARS? And have Taco bells?!

I'm taking it that you don't live in this plymouth.

plymouth_england.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    Dinner at McDonalds. I was hungry.

Before that, breakfast at McDonalds. I was hungry then, too.
  • edited March 2012
    Where did you get that?

I WANT MY OWN.

Amazon I saw it on there randomly. You have to pre order and I don't know what features are on it.
  • edited March 2012
    Friar wrote: »
    Wait, you live in plymouth and buy GASOLINE in DOLLARS? And have Taco bells?!

I'm taking it that you don't live in this plymouth.

plymouth_england.jpg

Indiana, man!
  • edited March 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Amazon I saw it on there randomly. You have to pre order and I don't know what features are on it.

Link please? I can't find it anywhere.
  • edited March 2012
    Go karting, FUPA flavoured hookah, and snozzberry chai.
  • edited March 2012
    I have no regrets.

220px-LiloandStitchmovieposter.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    I have no regrets.

220px-LiloandStitchmovieposter.jpg

What? Lilo & Stitch is a good enough film
  • edited March 2012
    PSP Slim Battery £5

My regular one is broken since I had to convert it into a pandora battery, (the TOOL one I ordered didn't work at all! >:/), and it failed to change back!

But at least my PSP is unbricked now.
    (Still need to update it to 6.60, but I can't do that without a battery! XD)
  • edited March 2012
    Are PSPs that expensive these days? Thinking about getting one so I can play Dexter.

Also, last bought Tine on the PS3. Pretty sure I've got it on Steam already, but it was on offer and I've got the sequel on the console, so it sort of made sense.
  • edited March 2012
    I think the normal one is about £80-90. I don't know if they've dropped from the pre-vita price yet, but if they haven't, they should soon.
  • edited March 2012
    Cheers. Still little too expensive for the few games I'm interested in. I guess I can wait.
  • edited March 2012
    Cheers. Still little too expensive for the few games I'm interested in. I guess I can wait.

The used ones go for around £50-60.

(Slim one is the one you want. Either 2000 version or 3000 version (the 3000 version has a playstation logo button instead of a home button))

The new budget model has no Wifi.
    (It has a matte finish and its called the E1000 I think (x1000 or something like that))
  • edited March 2012
    I'm getting a new gun tomorrow! So much excitement.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm getting a new gun tomorrow! So much excitement.

Things like this make me both glad and sad that I don't live in the USA. Glad 'cos the idea of the amount of guns freely available is still a little shocking to a fairly liberal minded Brit like myself and sad because it's been so long since I've done any shooting that I quite miss it.
  • edited March 2012
    Chips.

That is all.
  • edited March 2012
    Things like this make me both glad and sad that I don't live in the USA. Glad 'cos the idea of the amount of guns freely available is still a little shocking to a fairly liberal minded Brit like myself and sad because it's been so long since I've done any shooting that I quite miss it.

This is a debate that's been had before - multiple times on this very forum, in fact - but I think it all boils down to philosophy. Personally, I feel much safer with all of my guns - all two of them until tomorrow - and my proficiency with them.
  • edited March 2012
    This is a debate that's been had before - multiple times on this very forum, in fact - but I think it all boils down to philosophy. Personally, I feel much safer with all of my guns - all two of them until tomorrow - and my proficiency with them.

I'm not after a debate, just the conflicts of the social norms I've grown up with in the UK alongside the few years I spent in the cadets learning about weapons (among a lot of other things). So though my gun knowledge is limited it comes from a militaristic viewpoint so it would be fair to say that I'm far more comfortable with them than the average British individual.

One of the many things I'd like to do if I ever visit the states is to try out a few shooting ranges, and different types of weapons as my experience boils down to a few different types of rifles so a handgun is something I'd like to try out as well as shotguns. Ranges do exist here but they're far more restrictive.
  • edited March 2012
    I'm not after a debate, just the conflicts of the social norms I've grown up with in the UK alongside the few years I spent in the cadets learning about weapons (among a lot of other things). So though my gun knowledge is limited it comes from a militaristic viewpoint so it would be fair to say that I'm far more comfortable with them than the average British individual.

One of the many things I'd like to do if I ever visit the states is to try out a few shooting ranges, and different types of weapons as my experience boils down to a few different types of rifles so a handgun is something I'd like to try out as well as shotguns. Ranges do exist here but they're far more restrictive.

Hell, if you're ever in Georgia, I've got an AK and a handgun. Tomorrow, I'll have another handgun. Also, like, half the people I know have shotguns.
  • edited March 2012
    Hell, if you're ever in Georgia, I've got an AK and a handgun. Tomorrow, I'll have another handgun. Also, like, half the people I know have shotguns.

I'll have to keep that in mind.
  • edited March 2012
    DesuraWizorbBoxArt.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    PSP Slim Battery £5

My regular one is broken since I had to convert it into a pandora battery, (the TOOL one I ordered didn't work at all! >:/), and it failed to change back!

But at least my PSP is unbricked now.
    (Still need to update it to 6.60, but I can't do that without a battery! XD)

Turns out my old battery is not dead, (Guess it needed to cool off or something), so I don't actually need this one now...

OH Well! Its nice to have a spare at least! :D

(Just need my adapter to eventually arrive then 60gb PSP of awesome! :D)
  • edited March 2012

This is a room at my wife's great aunt and uncle's house.

wjwoE.jpg

oa44o.jpg

KhUVc.jpg

dwqMz.jpg
  • edited March 2012
    ^ I'm soo jealous I love worthers originals.
  • edited March 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    This is a room at my wife's great aunt and uncle's house.

wjwoE.jpg

oa44o.jpg

KhUVc.jpg

dwqMz.jpg

That's... that's...

SHANGRI-LA!
  • edited March 2012
    new Xbox controller for the PC
  • edited March 2012
    [Deep Breath]

For someone else:

Epic Mickey
    Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party
    Super Mario Galaxy
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

For me:

Mass Effect 2 Xbox360 - £6 (Bargain!)
    The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest - £4 (Don't judge me)
    Uncharted: Drake's Deception - £15 (No manual, but who the hell reads those anyway)

Some Vanilla-flavoured Fudge, some X-Men cartoon DVDs ('Season' 3, Volumes 2 + 3), a 6-pack of Tizer, some bars of Wispa, some AA batteries, 2 packs of Crumpets, a three-pack of Caramac, two cans of Root Beer (woo hoo!) and a box of Lucky Charms cereal (since it's St. Patrick's Day and all).

All in all, well worth the trip into Brighton, even if I did end up hating my fellow man even more than usual!
  • edited March 2012
    First Act Digital Drum kit.

Shut up. It was on clearance.

Also, a gift for a friend's birthday.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.