The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    popcorn.gif
    1324760171_hey_man_thats_not_cool_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
  • edited April 2012
    Okay. If they still say no just ask for your money back and I'll buy you the game. This is ridonkulous.

I should really get into the kitchen and make some popcorn.
  • edited April 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Okay, so they're not backing down on this, but they're being somewhat polite about it...

Of course they're being polite. They're trying to take you for a mug. It's an obvious scam! :rolleyes:

NO REPUTABLE COMPANY WOULD EVER ASK FOR THAT KIND OF INFORMATION.

You're not an idiot, so please think about this from a logical perspective!
    umm... I'm unsure whether I should concede. I do know that my wife would not.

Use your head, man. Your wife is smart.
  • edited April 2012
    email sent from my end:
    I'm not comfortable with sending that. I'm really not. If I do send it, I know that I will later question myself for having done so.

I don't know what reason you have for thinking me a scammer. If I was a scammer, I wouldn't be going to all this trouble. I'm just a US citizen who heard about your sale and was interested in making a purchase.

I got this in response:
    Dear Customer

Be advised please that it's a games shop and we have no intention to hack your account.
    We have over 160000 satisfied customers so you can trust us.

We would appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Best Regards
    G2Play.net Team
  • edited April 2012
    Answer that you would appreciate it if they just send you your money back.

Appreciate my ass!
    Edit: I am really getting angry over here.
  • edited April 2012
    Ah, mine's gone through! Yays.

Also: Popcorn.

POPCORN.png

I has it.
  • edited April 2012
    I got this in response:

... We would appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Tell them that they can 'co-operate' with the authorities, whom you'll be promptly informing!

DO NOT DO IT! I'm telling you, man.
  • edited April 2012
    Sometimes it pays to be firm:
    Please, just send me my Steam key.

I am not sending pictures of my photo ID as I do not consider it safe. If you can accept some other form of confirmation on my part, let me know, but I am not sending color scans of my ID to someone whom I have never dealt with before and

If you refuse to complete my transaction, then I want my money back
    . Further, your company will also be reported to Paypal and to the Better Business Bureau.
    Dear customer

Your order has been processed.
    Please check your inbox for the key or visit your account in our store.
    Thank you for contacting us.
    Please retain all history if you reply to this mail.

Best Regards

G2Play.net Support Team

Now, I just need to figure out where that key is located.
  • edited April 2012
    Your key will be in a separate e-mail, in a text file inside an attachment.

Egads. If I'd known we were gonna have this much trouble getting it, I wouldn't have posted a link to it. :(
  • edited April 2012
    Now, I just need to figure out where that key is located.
    Please check your inbox for the key or visit your account in our store.

:D.
  • edited April 2012
    umm...I haven't recieved an email yet with the key in it, nor is there a game listed in the Games Library section of my g2play account.

nevermind. I just got it. It's in a .txt file, which is in a folder, which is in a .zip file which was emailed to me.

EDIT: activated on GOG, because my copy of The Witcher is also on GOG.

EDIT AGAIN: ooh. I also activated it on Steam, so now it's in both places. I didn't know I could do that. I suppose it makes sense though, since there's not a central database from which these companies compare each other's activated keys.
  • edited April 2012
    btw my experience with the German Version of g2play (fast2play):

Create account,
    buy The Witcher 2
    wait 5 minutes
    Key in an email (not a zipfile) and in my account on their site.

Activate on Steam & GOG
    Done. :D
  • edited April 2012
    Well, bully for you.

On the plus side, we shouldn't have any further problems buying stuff from these guys... I hope.
  • edited April 2012
    On the plus side, we shouldn't have any further problems buying stuff from these guys... I hope.

hdp0k.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    Oh hell Wood, how can I help yo-
    STOP KNOCKING INTO ME YOU ASSHOLE!
    ...jeez, fine. Whatever. Douche.

...I feel that would work far better as a comic, but I can't draw for toffee, so...

Oh, and to drag this topic back, y'know, on-topic - The Mount and Blade series. Got drawn in by the category being 'RPG', which is probably only partially true, but I seem to be on an RPG kick these days, so...
  • edited April 2012
    which is probably only partially true

Nope. Those are full RPGs. And they are great. But tbh you don't need any of these games except Warband.
  • edited April 2012
    Nope. Those are full RPGs. And they are great. But tbh you don't need any of these games except Warband.

I agree.

Loads and loads of mods. I suggest you look around and play with some that may take your fancy.

(I know there is a Star Wars mod out there)

You have to play the multiplayer at least once too! Its great!

You basically play as a soldier on one side, fighting people on the other side.

Big battles too!

People on horseback, different weapon styles, mass chaos. Bloody good fun!
  • edited April 2012
    Isn't associating Russian keys with your Steam account not a really really bad idea?
  • edited April 2012
    one-hour-photo-dvd-cover-art.jpg

emilywatsonpunchdrunklove.jpg

1283341265-kermode_3_revised.jpeg
  • edited April 2012
    Pre-ordered Brentalfloss' latest album

There was no way, I was going to miss out on it this time! :D
  • edited April 2012
    header_292x136.jpg?t=1334781901

:P
  • edited April 2012
    happy.gif

Mario Kart 7 for my son (Nintendo's AAA titles take forever to come down in price) and Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition for another son and myself (it will also never come down in price because it was limited quantity).

I usually have a pretty high patience level for most items unless they rarely go on sale, etc. The only problem is that I have no self control for items that are on sale (when it is a good sale).
  • edited April 2012
    (Nintendo's AAA titles take forever to come down in price)
    Don't I know it. I'm still waiting for Mario Kart Wii to come down in price. £20 for a 5 year old game? Uh, no.
  • edited April 2012
    Nintendo's AAA titles take forever to come down in price

By forever, you mean likely never.

I bought Super Smash Bros. Melee for GCN years after it came out... and it was still $40 for a used copy at GameStop.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited April 2012
    By forever, you mean likely never.

So the sentence "Nintendo's AAA titles take never to come down in price" would not offend your fine sense of grammar? :)
  • edited April 2012
    It offends mine, but not enough to really care.

Last bought a subscription to BoomerangGames (does that count? Eh, I paid money for it, it counts) since my last Online Video Game Rental service, SwapGame, hadn't sent me anything in over a month despite my list being over 100 games long and I hadn't had a reply from their service team after a fortnight. So f**k them, I'll go elsewhere.

:)
  • edited April 2012
    Saints Row: The Third on XBox 360 for £10.99. Shouldn't have, but when'll it be that cheap again?
  • edited April 2012
    Saints Row: The Third on XBox 360 for £10.99. Shouldn't have, but when'll it be that cheap again?

£10.99 probably warrants the limited fun that you'll have bumming gangsters in the gob with an over-sized dildo. Have at 'em!
  • edited April 2012

I'm playing through it right now. It's a lot of fun, actually.
  • edited April 2012
    I've still gotta get through the first two. :rolleyes:

Last bought Postal III. I have no shame.
  • edited April 2012
    Last bought Postal III. I have no shame.

Wow, you really don't! :eek:

:p
  • edited April 2012
    Lumines 2
    Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

£7
    (Including £2.50 postage from CEX. Annoying to pay so much for postage, but its fast, reliable, and the prices of stuff are normally even cheaper than ebay rates, so if its in stock, its better to just grab some things)

Okay, so NOW I have no more PSP games to get! XD

(Well physically anway. If there was a sale on the Disgaea PSN games then I'd grab some of those, but barring that, I have everything else on PSP now. (Well everything worth getting! XD))

EDIT: Aww crap.. DAMMIT SONY! STOP REDUCING THE PRICE OF YOUR DIGITAL PSP GAMES ALREADY!!!

Made me buy Patapon 3, Gran Turismo and Little Big Planet for £7 each...

(Curse my love of convenience and affordable pricing)
  • edited April 2012
    A 24 pack of this:
    QWOP912.jpg
    (It was £6 and keeps me going for a few weeks)
  • edited April 2012
    red_dead_redemption_ps3.jpg
    gbu_dvd.jpg

Im on a western kick.
  • edited April 2012
    I picked up the Red Dead Redemption collection on the PS3 a couple weeks ago when it was massively discounted to PS+ users. Good game, you'll enjoy it. Might I also recommend Rango?
  • edited April 2012
    No, you may not.
  • edited April 2012
    Aww. Well I enjoyed it, anyway.

Had a really s**t day at work, so cheered myself up with some retail therapy. £20 for these two:
    37986-resonance-of-fate.png
    18223.JPG

...very happy about that last one, which normally goes for around £20 or above. The 2 for £20 offer meant I basically got it for a tenner. Yay me! And since it's basically two games in one, essentially it's 3 games for £20. :D
  • edited April 2012
    ...very happy about that last one, which normally goes for around £20 or above. The 2 for £20 offer meant I basically got it for a tenner. Yay me! And since it's basically two games in one, essentially it's 3 games for £20. :D

If only there would be money in the box again.
  • edited April 2012
    If only there would be money in the box again.
    Nah, that was a once in a lifetime thing. And I'm still pretty happy with what I got.
  • edited April 2012
    Isnt the purpose of this thread to see the last ever item you purchased? Like if you buy a nose and then you get shot before you can use it then its the last item you purchased.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.