The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Made me feel a little better after a shitty day... :)
    Hey, snap! Glad I'm not alone in having a crappy shift at work.
  • edited May 2012
    Diablo 3 Collector's Ed.

640382_celg_19831.nphd.jpg

If it's anywhere near as addicting as D2 or Lord of Destruction I probabbly not come out of my room for a month or two.:D
  • edited May 2012
    A bottle of Mickey's Malt Liquor. Brown paper bag came standard at no extra cost.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    lovetodo22 wrote: »
    A bottle of Mickey's Malt Liquor. Brown paper bag came standard at no extra cost.

I guess diversification is one way to survive in this market.

1Kvhv.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    How did I know someone was going to do that?
  • edited May 2012
    KingHorror wrote: »
    Diablo 3 Collector's Ed.

So why the collector's Edition? Did you buy it yesterday? If so where and for how much.
  • edited May 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    So why the collector's Edition? Did you buy it yesterday? If so where and for how much.

I bought The Collector's ed. last Sunday After I got Paid mainly because of the extras it came with(well that And I really, Really love Diablo), mainly, The Making of DVD & soundtrack, The art book, and A Soulstone Flash drive containing the original Diablo 2 Plus Lord of Destruction which I lost a while back. ( There are a few other things in there too but those were what a really wanted.

I Pre ordered it at Best Buy for $99.99 which isn't too bad seeing what all it comes with
  • edited May 2012
    Moto Racer off of GOG. I played it when I was in preschool, and I kept playing it right up until my disc gave out... which was yesterday.
  • edited May 2012
    Technically, Leisure Suit Larry in the Lair of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded.
  • edited May 2012
    DeathSpank 1 & 2 from Steam. I already have The Baconing from an indie bundle.

I was considering buying the whole EA Indie Bundle, but decided not to since 2 of the 6 included games require having an Origin account.
  • edited May 2012
    61vH70mwidL.jpg

I have no idea why I waited 6 years to buy this album.
    My god is it good.
  • edited May 2012
    A bunch of DLC for Sanctum and everything for Batman: Arkham City, including the game itself.

So much for going o holiday this year... :(
  • edited May 2012
    I hope you bought no DLC you already owned.
  • edited May 2012
    Nope, I was careful of that. Would have bought the Batman Collection and gifted Arkham Asylum to someone, but they weren't going to let me actually gift the extra copy. Which is all manner of stupid, but whatever.

EDIT: And now I've gone and bought Zack Zero on the PS3. I HAVE NO FREAKING WILLPOWER.
  • edited May 2012
    sOxG

Finally caved and ordered a replica of the little dagger from Riven. Figured it's kind of a brief chance to own a kind of unique thing.

Probably not my best investment since I don't know what I'll actually do with it, but at least I can display it at work, probably
  • edited May 2012
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    sOxG

Finally caved and ordered a replica of the little dagger from Riven. Figured it's kind of a brief chance to own a kind of unique thing.

Probably not my best investment since I don't know what I'll actually do with it, but at least I can display it at work, probably

Take dagger-fighting lessons and carry it everywhere with you.
  • edited May 2012
    tSdJe.jpg?1

on MP3 from Amazon.com
  • edited May 2012
    accessories_image__EdBpNKPlodUGHgVPDeNn_1328679206.jpg

So pretty...
  • edited May 2012
    batman-arkham-city-011.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    skeeter wrote: »
    accessories_image__EdBpNKPlodUGHgVPDeNn_1328679206.jpg
    homerdrool1.jpg
    "Mmm... giant waffle."
  • edited May 2012
    Tickets to a stage play of Vicar of Dibley. It was pretty good and they all looked like the cast and had the same mannerisms of the characters.
  • edited May 2012
    What I've Been Living Off For The Past 3 Days

White-wine.jpg

pepsi-max.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    I drank 3 cans of coke in the last 5 mins.
  • edited May 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    I drank 3 cans of coke in the last 5 mins.
    edited May 2012
    A hula girl piñata for Cinco de Mayo party (they didn't have any Mexican-themed piñatas left).

yLYZw.jpg

I''m going to turn her into Justin Bieber, who will be much more fun to beat candy out of with a stick.
  • edited May 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I''m going to turn her into Justin Bieber, who will be much more fun to beat candy out of with a stick.
    Already looks like JUstin Bieber to me...
    edited May 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Already looks like JUstin Bieber to me...

She needs her hair done properly, and a more Bieber-y face. The pink bra of course will stay. :p
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012

So, anything bad happen to your Justin Bieber mug yet? ;)
    edited May 2012
    So, anything bad happen to your Justin Bieber mug yet? ;)

Haha, you remember that? Turns out there is a cool coincidence behind it.

That Justin Bieber mug, I got it in a secret santa lucky dip at work in London. I was telling my dude here about it one day. He looked at me weirdly and said... "I chose that."

Turns out he's really good friends with a guy I worked with (they went to uni together), and was in London visitng him on the same weekend we needed to get gifts for the secret santa, so they went shopping together. Knowing how male-dominated the office was, he pushed his mate to get the Bieber mug for a laugh. At the party a week later, I was the one who picked it up.

So yeah... technically the first present he ever got me was that Justin Bieber mug, a year before we even met. Small world huh?

Anyway:

Attachment not found.

Creepiest piñata ever.
  • edited May 2012
    Oh wow, that thing needs to die. Which is guess is kind of the point. ...:)

Last bought a bunch of junk food I don't need. And this, which I totally do:

788px-Caramac.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    So yeah... technically the first present he ever got me was that Justin Bieber mug, a year before we even met. Small world huh?

That IS a strange coincidence. But, "a year", does that mean it wasn't X-mas 2011 but 2010 you got this mug, and the photo was a little outdated when you posted it?

Problem is of course, now you have to keep the mug and must ensure that nothing bad happens to it by chance.
    edited May 2012
    Oh wow, that thing needs to die. Which is guess is kind of the point. ...:)

It ended up decapitated, the creepy head bobbing about on the string while everyone scrambled to gather up the sweet, spilled candy innards. We did well!
    Last bought a bunch of junk food I don't need. And this, which I totally do:

Odd, I don't remember those from the UK at all! Are they uncommon or am I just less chocolate-conscious than I like to imagine?
    That IS a strange coincidence. But, "a year", does that mean it wasn't X-mas 2011 but 2010 you got this mug, and the photo was a little outdated when you posted it?

Problem is of course, now you have to keep the mug and must ensure that nothing bad happens to it by chance.

Yep, that photo is from the night I got the mug, in 2010. I actually had the good sense to leave it behind in the UK, so thankfully don't need to keep the monstrosity kicking around my kitchen for the rest of my life. :p
  • edited May 2012
    A002P_SP297_02_PP0TE
  • edited May 2012
    Odd, I don't remember those from the UK at all! Are they uncommon or am I just less chocolate-conscious than I like to imagine?
    Used to be popular, went away for a few years, and now seem to be coming back again. It's a good time to be a classic sweets fan ATM, a lot of old favourites have made a comeback - Whisper being another one (shame they're so expensive!). I've also seen Liquorice Flyers in a variety of flavours, which makes me extremely happy! Yay for the Blackcurrent ones!

Last bought lunch AND dinner at McDonalds. Their new Crosschips (might have the name wrong) are delicious.

Also, coolsome: Good buy. VERY good buy.
  • edited May 2012
    Last bought lunch AND dinner at McDonalds. Their new Crosschips (might have the name wrong) are delicious.

Wait, you guys have waffle fries at McDonald's? Not fair!
  • edited May 2012
    Wait, you guys have waffle fries at McDonald's? Not fair!
    It's one of their temporary things, but yeah, they're "waffle fries". And they're yummy.
  • edited May 2012
    Hj8cc.jpg

I wish it had gotten here for May the Fourth, but whatever. Now my car is Imperial.
  • edited May 2012
    detail-120507.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    catherine.xbox360.jpg

£20 at ShopTo

Been waiting for it to go on sale for a looooooooongg time.
    But now its at a price point I just can't resist! :D
    edited May 2012
    After 6 months of living in this apartment, I'm finally getting civilised and buying some furniture.

XPRby.jpg

Time to put an end to the era of "sure you can come round, we'll sit on the floor and watch movies on my 13-inch laptop". :p

I'll probably take a pic of my room once the couch is finally delivered and I have everything set up.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.