The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Psh. Buying cereal is passe. I'm going to actually develop Admiral Ackbar's cereal and inflict it upon poor, unsuspecting people.

It will probably be more tasty than soggy Oreos.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2012
    While we're talking about Oreo cereal, bought three of these last week. Now all gone. And this is a DELICIOUS chocolate, I can tell you that. ;)

Milka_Oreo.jpg
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2012
    Is now the wrong time to admit that I don't much care for Oreos? If we're talking filled biscuits, behold the Tim Tam...

CePEr.jpg?1

One biscuit to rule them all.
    Cereal that still exists is too mainstream. I'm going to go buy a discontinued cereal from Korea you've probably never heard of.

I'd try to make a hipster Fawful version of your Moriarty, but it seems too hard.
  • edited May 2012
    While we're talking about Oreo cereal, bought three of these last week. Now all gone. And this is a DELICIOUS chocolate, I can tell you that. ;)

Milka_Oreo.jpg
    Buy me some. Buy me some NOW.

...I'll get you some Marmite flavoured chocolate in return! (Yes, that actually exists.)
  • edited May 2012
    But you can get them everywhere over here in Germany. Oh yeah. There's that problem...
  • edited May 2012
    I used to like Cruncheroos better than Cheerios, Apple Jacks etc. A moment of silence, please.

...and I think Tim Tams are over rated. They have a funny taste to me.
  • edited May 2012
    Johro wrote: »
    I used to like Cruncheroos better than Cheerios, Apple Jacks etc. A moment of silence, please.
    Why? Did you take an arrow to the knee?

Sorry I just had to.
    edited May 2012
    ...and I think Tim Tams are over rated. They have a funny taste to me.

By themselves they're average - you have to eat them the right way. Bite off opposite corners, stick one end in your coffee / tea / hot beverage of choice, and suck it up through the biscuit's delicious chocolatey filling like a straw. The heat melts the biscuit from the inside, so you have to cram it all into your mouth before it disintegrates. Tastes awesome and rather amusing to watch. To each their own though!
  • edited May 2012
    I have not tried that.
  • edited May 2012
    39377011_H.jpg?identifier=1786ecaa04cd18d45fa6519a0c4a5c4a
  • edited May 2012
    Co-Op-Yellow-1-447x300.jpg

:D
  • edited May 2012
    [Portal gun]:D

Smiley face indeed.
  • edited May 2012
    http://www.doublefine.com/dfa/
    WHAT YOU GET
    Download of the finished game DRM free on PC, Mac, Linux, and/or Android
    Steam code for the finished game on PC or Mac
    Access to the PC/Mac Beta on Steam
    HD streaming versions of the documentary series
    Access to the private backer forums to follow development of the game

I0nKD.png

:D
  • edited May 2012
    All the DLC for the PS3 version of Bioshock 2. It's on offer at the moment, so it was £7.19 for the lot.

Also, Killzone 3 for £6.50. Bit of bargain there!
  • edited May 2012
    I bought a fucking sandwich. I made it stop before I ate it though.

Damn it, these are getting worse and worse. Probably doesn't help that I've been up since 3:30am.
  • edited May 2012
    Alan Wake and Spider-Man: Fever.
  • edited May 2012
    Alan Wake and Spider-Man: Fever.

Do you have a fever and the only cure is more Spider-Man?
    edited May 2012
    I bought a fucking sandwich. I made it stop before I ate it though.

Ahahahaha! I'm stealing that one to use in casual conversation one day. Right on par with my usual standard.
  • edited May 2012
    Not as impressive as my Mass Effect bargains, but Dragon Age 2 on the 360 for £4.99 is still pretty good!

EDIT: Oo, post 3500! This has been a popular thread indeed.
  • edited May 2012
    Do you have a fever and the only cure is more Spider-Man?

1313207613003.gif
  • edited May 2012
    1.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    1.jpg

Snap! :D
    edited May 2012
    Attachment not found.

A gift for friends who got married today and are having their engagement party on Sunday.
  • edited May 2012
    Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 on Steam yesterday.

Also, they're not my purchases, but rather purchases for me for my birthday:
    Twilight Princess for Wii
    Wii Classic Controller Pro (Black)
    Wii Nunchuk (Black)
    The Last Starfighter DVD
    Batman (1989) DVD

also, I got some Bluray movies, but as I don't have a Bluray player I'm not sure whether to return them for DVDs or else to purchase a Bluray player with birthday money.
  • edited May 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Batman (1989) DVD

Excellent purchase.
  • edited May 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    also, I got some Bluray movies, but as I don't have a Bluray player I'm not sure whether to return them for DVDs or else to purchase a Bluray player with birthday money.
    Get a PS3. You'll thank me later.
  • edited May 2012
    Get a PS3. You'll thank me later.

There are cheaper and better BluRay players out there. No need to get 6 year old hardware-junk.
  • edited May 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

A gift for friends who got married today and are having their engagement party on Sunday.

They got married and then had an engagement party?

Did they have a honeymoon when the got engaged?

Anyway, I bought "The Eight Doctors" for Eight Pounds (and 50 pence), which seems fitting.
    200px-Eight_Doctors.jpg

I also donated £10 to my cousin who's running a marathon in honor of her mother who was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer last year. Any donations would make her very happy!
  • edited May 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    There are cheaper and better BluRay players out there. No need to get 6 year old hardware-junk.
    PS3 Slim is coming up on 3 years, not 6.

Also, it should be said that I only got my black Wii 2 years ago this month (again, with birthday money.)
  • edited May 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »

If I was to get a blu-ray player again, I would go for another PS3. if only for the fact that it's pretty much guaranteed to be supported to ensure that it will support the latest copyright protection on discs. Unlike cheaper blu-ray players, which may not have the relevent updates for weeks after a release, if they get it at all (Like my blu-ray drive. Completely redundant now, and less than 3 years old! No updates since 2009. Plays nothing released since 2010.)

Plus, it can play games.
  • edited May 2012
    Friar wrote: »
    Plus, it can play games.

Not to be that guy, but......
  • edited May 2012
    gamer247 wrote: »
    Not to be that guy, but......
    Butt...

27301-big_butt.jpg

Also, we mean 'games', not 'extended quick time events'. :p
  • edited May 2012
    Last Telltale games purchase?
    The walking dead and allmost everything pack

Other games?
    Batman Arkam city and all dlc
    the second avernum trilogy on steam
    Dead Island on steam

Non Gaming related?
    A gallon of milk and 4 boxes of muffin mix.(2 blueberry and 2 chocolate chip,Jif brand)
  • edited May 2012
    DisneyUniverseCover.jpg

I kept telling myself that if I saw it under £10, I'd get it, but hey, £12.99's close enough, right?
  • edited May 2012
    DisneyUniverseCover.jpg

I kept telling myself that if I saw it under £10, I'd get it, but hey, £12.99's close enough, right?

Dude!

Sometimes you buy the weirdest games! 0_0
  • edited May 2012
    Dude!

Sometimes you buy the weirdest games! 0_0
    I rented the Wii version on a whim and really liked it, so... arcadefreak.gif
  • edited May 2012
    43814475815892414920.jpg

310toyumabd2d.jpg
  • edited May 2012
    Uh, what was that second one? Might wanna try a different source, DVD Active doesn't allow hot-linking.

Also, BOTH Men in Blacks? The first one I could understand, but 2?
  • edited May 2012
    Uh, what was that second one? Might wanna try a different source, DVD Active doesn't allow hot-linking.

Blu ray of 3:10 to Yuma.
    Also, BOTH Men in Blacks? The first one I could understand, but 2?
    It was cheep and I hadn't seen it in years so I thought I should watch both before MIB 3.
  • edited May 2012
    Fair enough. One's definitely better than the other though..!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.