Poker Night at the Inventory (some sort of crossover game?..)

Comments

• edited September 2010
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Could we please release the trailer now, or please from now on, atleat put 1 day on all your releases, its kinda annoying time and again you are late :(

its now many hours into the 3 sep. dammit.

@#!^!# timezones, how do they work?
  • edited September 2010
    Could we please release the trailer now, or please from now on, atleat put 1 day on all your releases, its kinda annoying time and again you are late :(

Well, it has to appear very soon, because it's almost midnight Telltale time(12 minutes left!).
  • edited September 2010

Well, we're sorry the world doesn't revolve around you, but Telltale wants to make sure that everything launches without any problems and it's still the 2nd in all of America.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, it has to appear very soon, because it's almost midnight TT time.

No, It's 4 pm.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, it has to appear very soon, because it's almost midnight TT time.

.....No, I'm pretty sure it's 4:40.
  • edited September 2010
    No, It's 4 pm.

Look at the forum time, It's 11:39.
  • edited September 2010
    DEAR LORD ITS ALREADY 11:30 IN NEW ZEALAND WHY CANT TTG KEEP A PROMISE!
    I love how the internet thinks the world is a disc.
  • edited September 2010
    Look at the forum time.

Telltale is based in California. PST is GMT -8.
  • edited September 2010
    Look at the forum time, It's 11:39.

pro tip: type current time california into google. its more like 4:40.
  • edited September 2010
    It still amazes me how many people do not understand how timezones work.... EVERTIME something is released we have to go through it again.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
  • edited September 2010

I'm confused. It's 11:41 on the forums, and 7:41 where I live, but you say it's 4:41.

EDIT: Yep, 4:43 is right, but then why's the forum time wrong?
  • edited September 2010
    I'm confused. It's 11:41 on the forums, and 7:41 where I live, but you say it's 4:41.

Yes, because all forums on the internet default to GMT as it's the standard.
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010

Do the forum times display as GMT everywhere then? That kind of sucks. I Don't think anywhere is currently using GMT at the moment (the Uk's using BST (British Summer Time).

*edit*, wow, in the time it took for me read a couple of posts, and reply, 3 more people had posted.

Mini-ninja'd?
  • edited September 2010
    Friar wrote: »
    Do the forum times display as GMT everywhere then? That kind of sucks. I Don't think anywhere is currently using GMT at the moment (the Uk's using BST (British Summer Time).

You can change it in User CP.
  • edited September 2010
    Here, I created a helpful guide to understanding timezones.
  • edited September 2010

You can change the time zone the board time is in for you, as well as automatically pick up daylight savings changes.

Damn, ninja'd.
  • edited September 2010
    a post

Best username on the forums, bar none
  • edited September 2010
    West Africa's on GMT now, I think.
  • edited September 2010
    All this confusion is why we should all just have one time-zone. All the americans/australians can become nocturnal, and the rest of the world can carry on, avoiding future entanglements in time!
  • edited September 2010
    10 more minutes...
  • edited September 2010
    10 more minutes...

Until...?
  • edited September 2010
    10 more minutes...

Did you read that entire last page?
  • edited September 2010
    California love...

California is nice to the homeless
    CALIFORNYANYA
    Super cool the homeless

In the city
    City of Santa Monica
    Lots of rich people giving change to the homeless
  • edited September 2010
    BadStrong wrote: »
    Until...?

Until 1AM! 5PM PST! Which i assume is about the end of the telltale office day. Probably not. Either way, i'm going to bed soon. I don't even know why i'm still up, I suck at card games...
  • edited September 2010
    10 more minutes...

nope.avi
  • edited September 2010
    Unless we get a word from TTG in the next minute, i think this may be all over guys.
    *covers thread with sheet*
  • TimTim
    edited September 2010
    This feels like waiting for a Tales of Monkey Island episode all over again. Worst part is, waiting for something that will probably be worth your while, yet not knowing that for certain.

Is there any coverage of this pre-PAX (press?) day, somewhere?
  • edited September 2010
    nope.avi

I hope that was an attempt at linking to this fantastic piece of modern art.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14
  • edited September 2010
    I hope that was an attempt at linking to this fantastic piece of modern art.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

What did I just watch?... :confused:
  • edited September 2010
    Hah. This is always so amusing.

"Oh my god its 5 PM and no announcement the games canceled it was a joke ahh my life is ruined!"

Seriously.
  • edited September 2010
    What did I just watch?... :confused:

Click it again. And pay more attention this time!
    I just realized I missed a magnificent chance to do a rickroll.
  • edited September 2010
    While you're waiting, why don't you watch this?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zidiWe9yq88
    (Best fan-made music video EVER.)
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    Trenchfoot wrote: »

What on earth was that link before? the first time I clicked it, I got a link called http ://click!/ that gave me a what might have been a malware alert(the warning only appeared for a split-second), then a standard "cannot display page" message. Now, it works fine.
  • edited September 2010
    What on earth was that link before? the first time I clicked it, I got a link called http ://click!/ that gave me a what might have been a malware alert(the warning only appeared for a split-second), then a "cannot display page" message.

Whoops, sorry. There, corrected.
  • edited September 2010
    I really hope details come soon, because it's my birthday in forum time.
  • edited September 2010

See my above post. Telltale Games is based in California - there are still almost 7 hours left in September 2nd. Most of the staff is probably still in the office. I myself just got home from work a few minutes ago. (I work in San Francisco). Due to the wacky fact that we live on a globe that rotates it just can't be the same time of day (or even the same day) everywhere at once.
  • edited September 2010
    I really hope details come soon, because it's my birthday in forum time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FchMuPQOBwA
  • edited September 2010
    Steve2000 wrote: »
    See my above post. Telltale Games is based in California - there are still almost 7 hours left in September 2nd. Most of the staff is probably still in the office. I myself just got home from work a few minutes ago. (I work in San Francisco). Due to the wacky fact that we live on a globe that rotates it just can't be the same time of day (or even the same day) everywhere at once.

Look, I really can't make this any clearer!
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1859&d=1283471093
Sign in to comment in this discussion.