Ideas for dialouge

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In celebration of the confirmation of a turn-off-bleeps option...

Tycho (talking directly to the player): Player, I'd like to take a moment to tell you something. If you have bleeps activated in the settings, you're either tragically unaware of the option's existence, or a f***ing p***y who'd get offended by Humpty f***ing Dumpty not being put back together again! Orrrrr you're a child, in which case... this whole situation is horribly awkward. Oh, and if you have bleeps turned off... s**t f**k p**s c**k a**. Feels good, doesn't it?
    Strong Bad: I'd proclaim my undying loyalty to you if I knew what any of those words meant.
  • edited November 2010
    ^win.
  • edited November 2010
    Idea for a Penny Arcade Comic

Panel 1: [Gabe strangling a bloody Tycho] Gabe: Where's the f**king watch?!
    Panel 2: Tycho: I... lost it in last night's poker game... Gabe: To who?!
    Panel 3: [Gabe with his tube about to decapitate a spy who's about to stab a sniper.]
  • edited November 2010
    That would actually be a great comic for Penny Arcade.
  • edited November 2010
    Tycho: Strong Bad, how'd you get in this game?
    Strong Bad: Well, see, these Telltale peoples invited me for another game, after my mostly commercial success with SBCG4AP.
    Tycho: But you keep rambling on about how Telltale treated you badly.
    Strong Bad: They told me that this was gonna be a poker game with hot babes in it. I like, sprang right on the deal, man. But then, I saw I had to play a poker game with you losers, and I'm like, "No way, man!" and I turned em' down. They had to give me a pretty hard bargin for me to accep-
    Tycho: They offered you babes in a hot tub, didn't they?
    Strong Bad: A-yep.
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy makes me brain not working gooder.

???:confused::confused::confused:
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    ???:confused::confused::confused:

He just said his brain don't work better from you, or he just got headache.

And I recommend for SHODANFreeman to better learn English.
  • edited November 2010
    People, Do not repspond to pepsiboy's post by telling him he needs to learn English. It derails the thread horribly. So much so that everone forgot thers's an unofficial contest going on here.
  • edited November 2010
    Lower111 wrote: »

You don't know who Pepsi is at all, do you? Allow me to repost from the "reach for the stars" thread:

pepsiboy3 is a Sonic-obsessed, 13-year old Canadian. He makes posts that either copy other people's ideas, have EXTREMELY bad grammar, ask for characters TTG can't get, are extremely long and nonsensical, or all of the above. He is known to not understand what the word "copyright" means, and is a bit relentless about his ideas.
  • edited November 2010
    Lower111 wrote: »

Shadowfan was being sarcastic. Or rather, he was self-demonstrating how pepsi's gibberish is affecting his intelligence.
  • edited November 2010
    Thank you all.Now I understand.
  • edited November 2010
    Tycho: Out of curiosity, if you win the whole pot what are you going to do with it?
    Heavy: Fire Sasha for 1.5 seconds.
    Max: I fell the money would be best distributed back into our economy. Those giant battle robots don't pay for themselves! (Until I pass the bill making them pay taxes.)
    Strong Bad: The Strong Badia Space Program needs a boost so...
    Tycho: You're going to waste it on a "jamming" sound system?
    Strong Bad: How did you...? Shut up!
  • edited November 2010
    Heavy:I CANT BELIEVE BUNNYMAN WON
    Max:Believe it, and ill take your minigun since you where so nice to bet it
    HEAVY:NO
    Strong Bad:So what are you going to do with it
    Cuts Back to the office
    Sam:Hey max what did you win
    Minigun fires
    Max:Just this baby, of by the way sam your fired, and will be fired
    Sam:Whoa whoa whoa...

Who said only we gain the items.
  • edited November 2010
    Strong bad: Well well well, the player is up against me all alone. Your gonna lose all your money you know. In fact-
    Tycho: Just shut up and show your cards you damn chuwero!
    Strong bad: *grumbles and shows a pair of deuces*
    Max: Lousy bluffer!
    Heavy: Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy!
    Strong bad: Yeah whatever, I bet he has nothing!
    *player shows royal flush*
    Tycho: I believe the word video gamers use for that is pwned.
    Strong bad: Shut up! That was crappy luck. Whatever take the glasses, their Homewad's anyway.
    *cut to Homestar by the stick*
    Homestar: Hey the stick, have you seen my mountain dew? I saw it right before Strong Bad took my glasses. Can you help a brother out?
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    Strong bad: Well well well, the player is up against me all alone. Your gonna lose all your money you know. In fact-
    Tycho: Just shut up and show your cards you damn chuwero!
    Strong bad: *grumbles and shows a pair of deuces*
    Max: Lousy bluffer!
    Heavy: Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy!
    Strong bad: Yeah whatever, I bet he has nothing!
    *player shows royal flush*
    Tycho: I believe the word video gamers use for that is pwned.
    Strong bad: Shut up! That was crappy luck. Whatever take the glasses, their Homewad's anyway.
    *cut to Homestar by the stick*
    Homestar: Hey the stick, have you seen my mountain dew? I saw it wight befowe Stwong Bad took my glasses. Can you hewp a bwother out?

^Very slight fixed, only because I'm a Homestar nerd
  • edited November 2010
    OttersPod wrote: »
    ^Very slight fixed, only because I'm a Homestar nerd

Yeah, I don't bother trying to make the accent cause i figure people already know what they sound like. Are you happy Tycho called someone a chuwero?
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, I don't bother trying to make the accent cause i figure people already know what they sound like. Are you happy Tycho called someone a chuwero?

My friend, you have no IDEA how happy that made me. I squee'd. For realsies.
  • edited November 2010
    Let's make some Tycho threats.

Tycho: I swear to god, "Player", if you get ONE more hand like that, I will rip your soul from thy guts. I will stuff it in a jar, and throw it into the next dimension. Then, I will arrive at this dimension, take it over, and begin a dark rule. I will be president, and Beelzebub will be my vice. And then, I will make an awfully specific rule; torture all souls in jars. Then, for 1,000 years, you will feel the wrath until your soul VANISHES from existence. I will then take my dark army and take them to our current dimension. I will then rule the galaxy, and put a giant statue in Town Hall. It shall read: "Here lies "Player". He brought the Earth to the crumbles you see now.". And then, after a long rule, I will commit suicide, and throw all existence into the DARK PIT OF MY HEART.
  • edited November 2010
    That's good, but I've never been one to back down from a challenge...

Strong Bad: Winnin' da pot, winnin' da pot, Strong Bad's gonna use it to get ladies who are hot! What do you think of that, Tee-cho?

Tycho: First of all, you horrific b*****d, I know exactly how you won. That eldritch abomination you refer to as "The Cheat," stole every face card before we even began playing. I saw it, and I've been waiting.

[beat; awkward stares around the table]

Yes, I've been waiting. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to make your life agony. Right when you win the pot, I will unleash a fate that I cannot even find words to describe--but be sure that it will liken your existence to that of those doomed to Tartarus. Indeed, after ten seconds--ten mere seconds--you will thirst for death. Hell shall beckon, and you will welcome it with open arms. But will I let you go? No. You will not have suffered enough.

[silence]

SB: Sheesh, Tee-cho, no need to get all freak-outy...

Tycho: IT'S PRONOUNCED TIE-KO, YOU CHUWERO RATF***ER!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but given Strong Bad's track record for name pronunciation, I just expect him to constantly misprounounce Tycho's name.
  • edited November 2010
    A couple of ideas for other characters from the series chatting in the background:

Bubs: -and then I said "Alls I gots left is this $32 napkin" and the dummy buys it.
    Bosco: A fresh napkin? I sold a snotty rag for ONE BILLION DOLLARS!
    Bubs: We have GOT to talk!

Frank: I'm sick of all these kids and their "Star Wars" games. How about they try seeing their unit explode into chunky salsa and watch their own kidneys being removed in the field hospital.
    Soldier: Finally, a man who talks some sence.
  • edited November 2010
    Strong bad: Hey can i go play that game in the corner?
    Bluster Blaster: DON'T TOUCH ME YOU ****ING HOMO!
    *Everyone but Max is a freaked out*
    Max: Well I think that answers that question.

I know Bluster Blaster probably wouldn't but i would love the idea of him cursing.
  • edited November 2010
    a couple of ideas for other characters from the series chatting in the background:

Bubs: -and then i said "alls i gots left is this $32 napkin" and the dummy buys it.
    Bosco: A fresh napkin? I sold a snotty rag for one billion dollars!
    Bubs: We have got to talk!

Frank: I'm sick of all these kids and their "star wars" games. How about they try seeing their unit explode into chunky salsa and watch their own kidneys being removed in the field hospital.
    Soldier: Finally, a man who talks some sence.

Fraaaaaaaaank!!!!!!

<3

The man deserves his own game, I swear.
  • edited November 2010
    Strongbad: hello im strongbad

Max: im max

Tycho: tycho

Heavy: and I am Heavy Weapons Guy

Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

Max: Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Minis March Again on the ds

Strongbad: wow you are sidekick

Tycho: and we could check out some sonic colors on wii

Heavy: what about nintendo d-

Strongbad, Tycho and max: {saying both} NEXT WEEK

Heavy: oh...

Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

Strongbad: i hope is a great show

{cut to the nintendo week intro}

My comment:

heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe
  • edited November 2010

Strongbad: and oh garry and alison are going comic con to show you about the uh...

Dark gary: {peeking in from off-camera} and dark gary will show you the epic mickey bro's

My comment:

heh heh, porker night at the inventory will be on wii ?:confused: maybe? what could possible go worng maybe

Nintendo Week + "Porker" Night at the Inventory + Asking for a Wii version and saying "what could possible go worng maybe" + MORE Sonic and Mario = Exploding-head.gif

Anyway, to not De-rail the thread, here's a quick idea:

Heavy: If you beat me figuratively, then I'll beat you literally!

I know it's lame and I don't know much about the Heavy, but my head exploded, so give me some slack.
  • edited November 2010

My comment:

This is only because you got the characterizations on Strong Bad and Tycho wrong:

1. Strong Bad is still playing Peasant Quest on his Compe; the very idea of a Wii would make his head asplode.

2. Regardless of the fact that he's not in Poker Night, Gabe would most likely be the one to talk about Sonic. He fought in the Console Wars, not Tycho. In fact, most likely the very idea of Tycho talking about it would lead him to whip out unholy vengeance with the tube.

And 3. Comic-Con was in July.
  • edited November 2010
    I really wish I could help pepsi improve but.......
  • edited November 2010
    OK NO MORE! I am going to demand all of you to ignore him. Insulting his idiotic posts, as much as it lowers are anger, is not productive. So from now on, lets just not dwell on his posts, and ignore them like he wasn't there. Now back on topic.

Strong bad: So guys, what kind of jobs do you have?
    Max: I'm part of the psychotic duo known as the freelance police where we go around taking assignments about strange missions such as when we had to preform an excorsism on Santa and-
    Strong bad: OK, i'm going to have nightmares about that one, so what about you heavy?
    Heavy: I kill BLU babies!
    strong bad: killing mutant babies eh?
    Heavy: no-
    Strong bad: Tycho you?
    Tycho: I basically play all sorts of video games, including the ones you guys are in.
    Heavy: I am not a video game character.
    Tycho: So dieing over and over again
    Heavy: IS A DREAM I SAY!
    *Strong bad and Tycho glance at each other and at heavy*
    Strong bad: Anyway i check emails, now lets move on to playing cards, I'm scared enough already.
    Max: But what about the pl-
    Strong bad: He doesn't talk now lets play cards.
  • edited November 2010

My comment:

To Nintendo Week? I had some doubts about you being a troll and just thought you need to learn what copy right is but you have to be an idiot to think nintendo week would fit in. You sir have just confirmed you are a troll.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    To Nintendo Week? I had some doubts about you being a troll and just thought you need to learn what copy right is but you have to be an idiot to think nintendo week would fit in. You sir have just confirmed you are a troll.

-__- Did you see the above message in my post before my bad dialog idea? But he could still be either. I learned to never doubt how stupid people can be. But either way he is annoying so from now on, no more insulting him! It only makes him come back. Now back on topic from now and forever more.
  • edited November 2010
    -__- Did you see the above message in my post before my bad dialog idea? But he could still be either. I learned to never doubt how stupid people can be. But either way he is annoying so from now on, no more insulting him! It only makes him come back. Now back on topic from now and forever more.

Well said. And back on task.

Pyro: {incomprehensable muttering}
    The Cheat: {skweaking then pulls out the BMW lighter}
    [Pyro thumbs up]
  • edited November 2010

To be honest I didnt see your message.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    To be honest I didnt see your message.

oh, well it doesn't matter, just try to remember not to respond to him anymore and he'll go away (maybe). Ok for reals, back on topic.
  • edited November 2010
    Tycho: So Heavy do you have a twin?
    Heavy: No why you say that?
    Strong Bad: Maybe because one of your enimies is a blue heavy
    Heavy: DONT SPEEK OF HIM HE STUPID AND UGLY
    Tycho: But he looks exac...
    Strong Bad: Just let it go, you gotta pick your battles.
  • edited November 2010
    Let's make some comments on the items being bet.

I already put one under What Items the characters would bet:
    Max: Where did you get that neat watch? ...and why is it covered with blood?
    Tycho: Gabe, uh, cut his finger, while he was, uh, giving it to me. I didn't kill him or anything.
  • edited November 2010
    I remember making one about the dangeresque 2 glasses I'm just to lazy to find it.
  • edited November 2010
    Max:Ok time to bet my baby.
    *puts lugermorph on table*
    Heavy:Oh I will trade you this unusualy hat for it
    Max:What no Im betting...
    Heavy:NO Ill trade you look
    Max:No seriously just...
    Heavy:Fine here crate could have something good in it
    Max:Uhhh.

That is basically every time I play tf2 with me being max, and the heavy being, well I guess there is a 1/9 chance of it being heavy.
  • edited November 2010
    Tycho: Yeah, the job's been killing me lately. I actually had to skip a day, just to stay sane.

Strong Bad: Oh, I feel ya, man. Sometimes a guy just needs a good day-or-thirteen-months off of work.
  • edited November 2010
    I just joined just to make this quote! (weird..huh.)

Heavy: I bet you dis cool hat for your puny leetle gun!
    Max: Alright, lets see.
    *Heavy puts down "Max's Severed Head", Max looks at him frightened and upset*
    Heavy: Is good?
    *cut to a cut scene of Heavy being kicked out of the building majorly injured.*
  • edited November 2010
    I wonder if there will be a Banang gag in this...
  • edited November 2010
    Characters losing item rounds:

Heavy: I lose?! No! This can't be! Goodbye, my love.
    Strong Bad: Wow, I feel bad for ya, man.
    Heavy: It vill be fine. She vas unfaithful, anyway. But I will be back, comrades. With more money. And poker playing skills. As you say in your country, "peace".

Tycho: Wait, I lost? Ohhhhh sunnuvabitch. Welp, I'm dead.
    Max: You're just losing a watch with some old ass video game character on it. What's there to die about?
    Tycho: Well, see, my roommate really wanted this watch-
    Strong Bad: -so badly, he'd brutally murdered you for it?
    Tycho: Huh, that's a pretty damn accurate guess. How'd you know that?
    Strong Bad: Ohhhhh, no reason.
    *zoom into Lappy under the table, showing a penny arcade comic*
    Tycho: Well, I'm off. If I show up in a box tomorrow, don't worry. I'll get better.

Max: Well, jeez. I lost. Great, I have no weapon and Sam has no badge.
    Heavy: Couldn't leetle bunny just kill with hands?
    *zoom into max's face, surprised and then happy*
    Max: Ohhhhhh yesssssss. See you guys tomorrow. I'm gonna go get my hands dirty.
    Tycho: Wait, what will you do about the badge?
    Max: Don't know, don't care.
    Tycho: But-
    Max: DON'T. CARE.

Strong Bad: Awwww, what the crap?! I thought I TOTALLY had the winning hand!
    Tycho: It's not really a major loss, is it?
    Strong Bad: What's that supposed to mean?
    Tycho: I mean, one, the sunglasses aren't yours. Two, it's a pair of FUCKING SUNGLASSES. I could get 15 pairs of those same sunglasses by just taking a shit and exchanging it to Wal-Mart.
    Strong Bad: Man, you never know when you need a pair of sunglasses. Like, um...when the sun is hot. And uh...when the sun is hot.
    Tycho: Yeah, nice excuses.
    Strong Bad: Whatever. See you guys later.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.