Ideas for dialouge

Comments

• edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    strongbad: Ah screw this i going to play some games
    max: Err what games
    strongbad: Videlectrix games
    heavy: Show at me!!!
    {strongbad picks up a compy compé, laptop, of course the compé. The compé's logo fades in and a shine appears in the background. The logo then retracts itself and fades out, at which point the screen is replaced with a desktop. The wallpaper is a blurry, slightly pixelated shot of grass. There is a single icon on the top-left corner of the desktop: A pixelated image of strong bad's head in an envelope, titled "sbemail.exe" and "peasant'squest.exe" a pixelated cursor is seen on the screen, double-clicks on the peasant'squest.exe icon}

strongbad: {strongbad shows sam, heavy and tycho} here.

{a still videlectrix logo with the mascot appearing on a gray screen. The cheat in a tire falls down to the middle of the screen, running over the mascot. He gives the 'ok' signal, pleasent quest tittle apperes}

tycho: Thats a s***y game i ever seen

max: Ok ok lets watch

otis as narrator: {reading the words on screen} 12 hours later.

{at max and heavy crying at the chair they watch it when trogdor burns rather dashing}

max: {crying}

heavy: {crying} uwaaaaaaah!

Tycho: {angry} its just a f****ng video game

strong bad: Don't worry they are just weird after all

{porker night invetory boxart apperes}

narrator: {reading the words on screen} get your own porker night for just $2.99 at gamestop

{gamestop logo apperes}

narrator: Gamestop power to the players {coin sound}

announcer: {voiceover} rated e to m

what are you?!
  • edited October 2010
    Scnew wrote: »
    what are you?!

first word im a gamer i know anything

second you don't have to shout with large words in it
  • edited October 2010
    First, I'm a gamer. I know nothing.

Second, you don't have to shout.

Translation.
  • edited October 2010
    First, I'm a noob, I know nothing of the real world

Second you don't have to type with all caps.

better translated.
  • edited October 2010
    Just ignore pepsiboy. Seriously. He's either a troll who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a response, or a severely misinformed 11-year-old who needs to learn how to post properly.
  • edited October 2010
    Either way, I think koiboi59 has the right idea. It is far less aggravating to simply fix pepsiboy3's posts than try to argue or make sense with him.
  • edited October 2010
    Does pepsiboy know this game is called Poker Night at the inventory not Porker Night at the Inventory
  • edited October 2010
    Can we get back on topic? There a competition going on here.
  • edited October 2010
    Just ignore pepsiboy. Seriously. He's either a troll who doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a response, or a severely misinformed 11-year-old who needs to learn how to post properly.

i think you are thinking of me there at that 11-year old thing
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i think you are thinking of me there

no, we're thinking of you times two which then forms into the most malevolent and idiotic thing telltale has ever allowed on the forms. Ok lets just end this now and forever. Now someone come up with something cause I'm out of ideas right now.
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    i think you are thinking of me there

No, you're just the latter half of that statement.
  • edited October 2010
    I would like to redeem this thread with the following suggestion.

Strong Bad: Yo, my Russian friend, where can I get a gun like that?
    Heavy: IZ MY GUN, YOU CANNOT HAVE IT!!
    Tycho: I think he means, where did you buy it?
    Heavy: OH. I BUY FROM MANN CO. IZ VERY EXPENSIZE. IT COSTS FOUR-HUNDRED -
    Tycho: Four Hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon for twelve seconds. You told us like a thousand times.
    Max: Now is not a good time to mock the guy with the minigun.
    Strong Bad: Mann Co, eh? I wonder if Bubs stocks any of his junk. What else could I get?
    HEAVY: OH, THEY MAKE EVERYTHING, LIKE SANDVITCH, CAMERA BEARD, JARATE...
    Strong Bad: Ooooh, a camera beard. I can spy on Strong Sad and have a manly beard at the same time.
    Max: wait, what's Jarate?
    Strong Bad: Isn't that the jar of whoozit?
    Heavy: YES, SNIPER THROWS IT AT BAD GUYS AND THEY GET COVERED IN IT.
    Strong Bad: ..... jibblyjibblyjibblyjibblyjibbly......
  • edited October 2010
    Got another one.

Heavy: SO, LEETLE HEAVY, WHY YOU ALWAYS WEAR MASK?
    Strong Bad: Oh, it's not a mask. Itsa mah face.
    Max: Really, I figured you were some kinda masked wrestler.
    Strong Bad: Well, when I'm not answering emails, ruling StrongBadia, or Kicking The Cheat, I do moonlight as a semi-pro wrestlem'n. All the ladies love the Strong Bad.
    Tycho: I liked you better when you were poorly animated and had a thick accent. At least you vaguely resembled an actual wrestler then.
    Strong Bad: Except Homestar was the star of the show back then, and I was cast as a two-bit villain before my triumphant ascension to the top.
    Tycho: Exactly. And he's the one with the girl, not you.
    Strong Bad: Oh, that's it! When this game is over, Imma gonna through a brick at your smug face and then we'll see who can get the girl.
    Heavy: YOU TELL HIM, LEETLE HEAVY!
    Tycho: I'm taking your mask and boxing gloves as souvenirs, and I don't care if they're not supposed to come off.
    Heavy: IZ POSSIBLE, SOME MY FRIENDS WEAR RABBIT HEADS AS HATS.
    Max:..... what did you say?
  • edited October 2010
    Does pepsiboy know this game is called Poker Night at the inventory not Porker Night at the Inventory

He's right, the games about speed dating with fat chicks.
  • edited October 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    Got another one.

Heavy: SO, LEETLE HEAVY, WHY YOU ALWAYS WEAR MASK?
    Strong Bad: Oh, it's not a mask. Itsa mah face.
    Max: Really, I figured you were some kinda masked wrestler.
    Strong Bad: Well, when I'm not answering emails, ruling StrongBadia, or Kicking The Cheat, I do moonlight as a semi-pro wrestlem'n. All the ladies love the Strong Bad.
    Tycho: I liked you better when you were poorly animated and had a thick accent. At least you vaguely resembled an actual wrestler then.
    Strong Bad: Except Homestar was the star of the show back then, and I was cast as a two-bit villain before my triumphant ascension to the top.
    Tycho: Exactly. And he's the one with the girl, not you.
    Strong Bad: Oh, that's it! When this game is over, Imma gonna through a brick at your smug face and then we'll see who can get the girl.
    Heavy: YOU TELL HIM, LEETLE HEAVY!
    Tycho: I'm taking your mask and boxing gloves as souvenirs, and I don't care if they're not supposed to come off.
    Heavy: IZ POSSIBLE, SOME MY FRIENDS WEAR RABBIT HEADS AS HATS.
    Max:..... what did you say?

I just wanna say that heavy does not always shout, so not every sentence heavy says has to be all caps. Other then that it seems good.
  • edited October 2010
    Translation.

I'M NOT A JAPAN, FRANCE, OR SOMTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited October 2010
    I'M NOT A JAPAN, FRANCE, OR SOMTHING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes, but your grammar is atrocious my friend.
  • edited October 2010

Is that the new Christine O'Donnell campaign ad?
  • edited October 2010
    I am not a non-native English speaker, and I am very mad.

Fixed.
  • edited October 2010

Pepsi do you read your posts? "I'm not a japan, france, or something" has got to be the worst yet. First off, Japan is a country, not a race. France too, is a country and not a race. Something just dignifies that you think everyone else who isn't English has bad English grammar, which is true to some extant but at least we can understand them clearly. You seem to just type bad grammar on purpose. Seriously who can misspell poker the exact same way all the time. It's just unnatural to type porker night by accident. Why would you even be reaching for the "r" key at that point if you are going for the "k" They aren't even remotely close to each other on the keyboard. Many, if not all, of us want you to stop typing so atrociously and actually try to sound coherent. Is that to much to ask? Is it really? I mean do you even see the red line when under a word when it's misspelled? Please, if you have any intelligence at all in that puny little speck of dust you call a brain, read over what you have typed, and actually try to make it sound like you are speaking.
  • edited October 2010

Yes, we know you aren't
    Japan-CIA_WFB_Map.png
    or
    Fr-map.png.

I don't know about the "something" part, but you probably are one, whatever that means.
  • edited October 2010

LOUD NOISES!!!
    THAT'S FROM ANCHORMAN!!!!!

(Also, I am America)
  • edited October 2010
    OK, lets really get back on topic and not stray away from it again.
  • edited October 2010
    Heavy: So, what will you spend winnings on?
    Strong Bad: Well, Bubs' got a new Jack'o'hammer in stock that shoots fire as it drills. The possibilities are endless!
    Max: I'm working on an insurance policy in case this freelance police bit busts.
    Tycho: You're going to start your own agency?
    Max: In a manner of speaking. I'm planning my own development company in case the series gets dropped again.
    Strong Bad: I can't even begin to figure out how that works.
    Tycho: I plan on investing my money on a 401k and hopefully raise enough money for my retirement fund to buy my own islan- *bursts into laughter* yeah I'm just kidding I'll just blow it on Warhammer figurines.
    Max: What about you, tall stuff? What could a deadly mercenary like you ever want out of life?
    Heavy: LIFETIME SUPPLY OF DALOKOHS BAR!
  • edited October 2010
    Max: Hey, anyone wanna go rooting around in the resources for unused assets?
    Strong Bad: You can kiss my assets! No, really. It's the closest you'll come to the real thing, baby. Wait, what? I mean-- AAGH!
    Tycho: <shrugs and reaches off screen pulling out a flat texture of Strong Bad's chest with abs drawn on it>
    Strong Bad: WHAT? Aw, man! Why did they gotta bogart the Ab-Abber 2000? I coulda strutted my majesty all around those low-poly sets!
    Heavy: IS MY TURN! <reaches offscreen and pulls out some lines of code - declarations of variables for a TF2 RPG> HUH? WHAT IS ERR-PUG?
    Tycho: All I can say is, get used to taking turns when you shoot people.

Note: both are real, the latter was a joke by Valve.
  • edited October 2010
    Yes, we know you aren't
    Japan-CIA_WFB_Map.png
    or
    Fr-map.png.

I don't know about the "something" part, but you probably are one, whatever that means.

THANKS.AVI

but i lived from canada in ontario
  • edited October 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    Fixed.

uh NameOfUser...

what are you?!
  • edited October 2010
    THANKS.AVI

but i lived from canada in ontario

You can't just add .avi to anything. Also, you lived from Canada? What on earth does that mean? Also, you can't just try to use people's own questions/insults against them like that.
    uh NameOfUser...

What am I?!

Translated.
  • edited October 2010
    Strong Bad: Pepsi, you got a bigger speech impediment then homestank!
    Tycho: Pepsi, your more retarded then that Mac lover Charles!
    Heavy: I UNDERSTAND PYRO BETTER THEN YOU!
    Max: I wanna use you as a new dartboard!
  • edited October 2010
    Maybe he is French speaking Canadian originally so his English is just bad.
  • edited July 2014
    Clord wrote: »
    Maybe he is French speaking Canadian originally so his English is just bad.
    That Might be the case or he's just messing with you guys.
  • edited October 2010
    Can we PLEASE ignore this pepsi kid/troll and get back on topic?
  • edited October 2010
    Concerning the fact that Heavy has no idea that he's a video game character that keeps getting killed:

Heavy: THIS IS WORSE THAN THE DREAMS IN WHICH I DIE MANY TIMES!
    Tycho: Yes, about those. What else do these dreams entail? Some sort of cloning process? Or perhaps a socially awkward person yelling at a computer screen?
    Heavy: ...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
  • edited November 2010
    Anyone have any ideas based on the new TF2 update?

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Scream_Fortress

Unfortunately I can't think of any witty enough dialogue that ties in the "Horseless Headless Horseman".
  • edited November 2010
    HHH: MUAHAHHHAHAH
    Max: Nice to meet you too.
  • edited November 2010
    For the Halloween Pot,

Heavy: I raise with Horseless Headless Horseman's head in addition to leetle scout mask.
    Tycho: I'll throw in Dr. Raven Blood. He could be yours.
    Strong Bad: All I got left is this creepy painting from Graw Mad's closet. You can keep it if I win. That thing gives me the jibblies.
    <Come on in here!>
    Stong Bad: Jibblie
    Max: Paintings and heads are neat and all, but I think we should make it more interesting. I'm throwing in a soul switcher and this wicked skull I found.
    Strong Bad: Where'd you get that wicked skull?
    Max: Just lying around the ocean.
    Skull: I AM MURRAY!! THE DEMONIC SKULL! TREMBLE BEFORE MY POWERS OF EVIL!! I WILL WIN THIS HAND MYSELF AND SUMMON MY HELL TROOPS TO BURN THE WORLD TO THE GROUND!!
    Tycho: That's no Jim...
    Max: Cute little guy.
    Heavy: Iz not possibul!
    Strong Bad: Jibblie
  • edited November 2010
    MAX: BONUS ROUND

Max: Alright, "Player"! You are about to feel the wrath of my lagomorphic abilities! I bet my gun and my Freelance Police badge. You bet your soul. Well, actually, you just bet a few chips. But that doesn't matter. Let's play!

HEAVY: BONUS ROUND

Heavy: Leetle man challenge me to poker?! Hahahaha! My cards will squash you like bug. I bet zis weapon. You shall feel the wrath of HEAVY WEAPONS GUY!

STRONG BAD: BONUS ROUND

Strong Bad: Alright, crap for brains. Let's make this quick. I've got some ladies waiting outside and I prepared my lips for make-outting! I bet these cool, cool glasses. Bring it on like Diddy Kong, "Player"!

TYCHO: BONUS ROUND

Tycho: Alright, a-hole. I'm about to molest you worse than a horny Fruit
    Fucker
    . I bet this watch I got from Gabe. Let's do this. Oh, by the way, it's transferable by death.
  • edited November 2010
    TRANSCRIPT:

ANNOUNCER: {voiceover, reading the words on screen} The following is an extremely well paid for commercial advertisement {pronounced ad-VER-tis-ment} and strongbad, heavy, max, and tycho belongs to hothead game, telltale games, valve, and the brother chaps {fade in that says "you'l see"}.

{cut to mac and pc}

MAC: hello im mac

PC: and i am pc

{zoom out that you could see max, heavy, strongbad and tycho,}

strongbad: and we are the players from hothead, valve and telltale games

max: {overlapping Strong Bad} and don't forget homestar runner dot net i mean dot org i mean

heavy, tycho, strongbad: WE GET IT!!

mac: thanks for watching this debut trailer on porker night so this november we give away the DVD and blu-ray for you later on-

pc: and there will be a leaked footage gameplay will come your way

strong bad: comming soon on homestar runner dot com

heavy: like a comic of saxton hale

tycho: who is saxton hale?

heavy: wait untill the end

mac: and now windows 7 is coming up on pc and mac

pc: so we have to bring you a demo coming soon

max: {max looks up} as the President of the United States i command you to {max point up} LOOK!

{they all look up and they see the cheat flying on the plane by bearing the message "PC RULES XD!!"}

{and they look at pc}

PC: {sad} sorry mac

{cut to mac book and the logo says "MAC"}

tycho: well unleash that the f**king tittel

{"iT'S OVER!" appears on the screen.}

narrator strong bad: ITS OVER!!! {fade out to the other commercials}
  • edited November 2010
    Here's a trailer for your viewing pleasure.
  • edited November 2010
    pepsiboy makes me brain not working gooder.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.