Other Characters?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I bet Abraham Lincoln would make a heck of a good poker player.
    Expect that it is Abraham Lincoln's statue, not him.
  • edited September 2010
    This game lacks only one thing: The Duke. Always bet on duke.
  • edited September 2010
    Uh uhh uhh The best most evil table of players ever. Gman, superball and the narrowrator and MURRAY! The evil talk demonic SKULL playing POKER! :D oh man. i miss murray already :(
  • edited September 2010
    What's this I hear about a Heavy?
  • edited September 2010
    RMJ1984 wrote: »
    Uh uhh uhh The best most evil table of players ever. Gman, superball and the narrowrator and MURRAY! The evil talk demonic SKULL playing POKER! :D oh man. i miss murray already :(

...How would he hold the cards?
  • edited September 2010
    The funny thing is he WOULDN'T :D
  • edited September 2010
    Gordon Freeman.
  • edited September 2010

That's none of your damn buisness, Sam.
  • edited September 2010

As Murray always say, evil NEEDS NO ARMS loool. i imagine he would have some sort of contraptions made where he would have his cards in, like a small wooden wall of sorts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXKw2fA8zqw 2:10 :)
  • edited September 2010
    please put paiperwait in
  • edited September 2010
    I think it would be fun if there were story modes for each character where you challenge various people from their game one by one (maybe four or five rounds).
  • edited September 2010
    Wallace, Guybrush, and Scout.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, Please, Scout couldn't sit still for an hour and gamble prized possesions. The Spy on the other hand...
  • edited September 2010
    In my opinion, any member of the Left 4 Dead cast would be ideal for Poker Night at the Inventory. None of them ever shut up in game and are always busy yelling out stuff like, 'ammo here!' or 'Boomer!'. Francis in particular would be highly suited to this type of game considering he loves voicing his opinion about how much he hates everything. All Telltale have to do is add in a 'I hate Poker' line and they're set.
  • edited September 2010
    Guybrush should be in the game. After all, he played Poker in Curse in order to get the diamond for the ring from King Andre.
  • edited September 2010
    Guybrush should be in the game. After all, he played Poker in Curse in order to get the diamond for the ring from King Andre.

From your'e username. I think we both agree that Banjo should be in the game.
  • edited September 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »

Banjo? That would be a funny sight since he, Kazooie, Bottles and Mumbo have played poker in the opening cinema of Tooie.
  • edited September 2010
    Banjo? That would be a funny sight since he, Kazooie, Bottles and Mumbo have played poker in the opening cinema of Tooie.

Don't get your hopes up.
  • edited September 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    please put paiperwait in

Stop repeating yourself.

My ideas:
    Homestar
    Sam
    GlaDOS(Not TF2, but it is still Valve.)
    Gabe
  • edited September 2010
    Okay... GlaDOS, Francis, Guybrush and Sam. The ultimate Poker Night players!
  • edited September 2010
    I really don't see GlaDOS as being a very good poker player.
  • edited September 2010
    Why? She's so talkative and threatening all the time.
  • edited September 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    Why? She's so talkative and threatening all the time.

Exactly. She'd give away all her good hands and then be overly protective about her bad hands. Then, when she was losing, she'd probably just flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin. Who wants to play against someone like that?
  • edited September 2010
    Stop repeating yourself.

My ideas:
    Homestar
    Sam
    GlaDOS(Not TF2, but it is still Valve.)
    Gabe

i like your ideas hear are mine:
    paiperwait
    the cheat
    gabe
    and some guy from tf2 or something
  • edited September 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »

YES! They know how to play. Plus it would be funny how everyone would talk, and banjo would be using speech bubbles.
  • edited September 2010
    Kato wrote: »
    Surely Medic would be a better sidekick for the Heavy? :)

Get Behind me, Doctor! :D

But, seriously, I think Scout is fine.
  • edited September 2010
    Exactly. She'd give away all her good hands and then be overly protective about her bad hands. Then, when she was losing, she'd probably just flood the room with a deadly neurotoxin. Who wants to play against someone like that?

Haha, now that you mention it, maybe you're right. She is a little over the top at times.
  • edited September 2010

Because sitting in a room with Max, StrongBad, Heavy and Gabe will be soooo safe. ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Because sitting in a room with Max, StrongBad, Heavy and Gabe will be soooo safe. ;)

It's actually Tycho, but I get your point.
  • edited September 2010

Tycho. :D

This makes it 11.3% safer.
  • edited September 2010
    Are you saying that Tycho is safer to be around than Gabe? I'm not sure I agree.
  • edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Are you saying that Tycho is safer to be around than Gabe? I'm not sure I agree.

i don't know. gabe is more violent, tycho just knows how to **** with your mind.
  • edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »

Only 11.3% safer. This is because he is slightly less likely to rip out your intestines. Just don't make any egregious grammatical errors and you'll be fine. :D
  • edited September 2010

Haha, true.
  • edited September 2010
    Twisp and Catsby :D
  • edited September 2010
    Kolgax wrote: »

Ooh, they'd fit right in with Max!
  • edited September 2010

yES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!11!!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!!one!1!!!1
  • edited September 2010

Who?
  • edited September 2010
    Who?

Same here.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, wait, I remember. It's that cat and demon from Penny Arcade, right?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.