Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Out of curiosity, how many of you have the DVD, yet your My Purchases page says it hasn't even shipped yet? I just wanna know how justified I am in getting my hopes up every day.
  • edited December 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, how many of you have the DVD, yet your My Purchases page says it hasn't even shipped yet? I just wanna know how justified I am in getting my hopes up every day.
    Mine just came today and it still says it's going to ship.
  • edited December 2010
    markeres wrote: »
    Mine just came today and it still says it's going to ship.

ditto.

:D
  • edited December 2010
    Good. I'm justified in looking forward to every new day for the sole reason of my DVD & poster set possibly arriving.

Maybe tomorrow! :D
  • edited December 2010
    Hmm, so it says my DVD shipped today. Guess it won't be coming at the same time as the poster after all. Oh well!
  • edited December 2010
    "Your order shipped on December 17, 2010!" :D both poster and DVD, apparently.

Usually these take about 5 days to arrive, but.. with Christmas being right behind the corner, I doubt it will happen now. :( Ah well, maybe before New Year.
  • edited December 2010
    lombre wrote: »

Mine hasn't shipped yet. There's nothing else in the order holding it up either. I'm not too fussed, I've got plenty of games to play over the summer break (yes, it's summer) and probably won't do much with the S&MS3 DVD when it first arrives.
  • edited December 2010
    Mine says it hasn't shipped yet, but I have another order that has been. I'm kinda hoping it's been sent together.
    I can't recall how long it takes for Telltale things to arrive in Australia, it was sent on the 7th, but I guess because of christmas it'll take longer.
  • edited December 2010
    Both my orders are still at "warehouse". I do feel down about that.
  • edited December 2010
    Is there any status between warehouse and shipped?

If not then it probably already shipped I think.
  • edited December 2010
    It's here! It's here! It's finallaly here! :D

EDIT: After having watched some of the DVD, I've got to say that it may be one of Telltale's finest. Not one episode comes with less than two commentaries, some of which include Germans!

You know what you should do? Be the BEST FRIEND EVER and start uploading some DVD footage to YouTube to sustain me until mine arrives. I wanna see the full blooper reel, argh...
  • edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    You know what you should do? Be the BEST FRIEND EVER and start uploading some DVD footage to YouTube to sustain me until mine arrives. I wanna see the full blooper reel, argh...

That would be rather bogus to TellTale ya know. But I would like to see that blooper reel...and that's all. Until I get my DVD!
  • edited December 2010
    Ah-ha! I have an email advising that my copy has been despatched! So, come on, Mr Postman....

(looks out of window. Promised snow falling at last after three days of waiting)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:eek:
  • edited December 2010
    Just got my order dispatch confirmation.. Actually took me a little while to realize what it was for, didn't recall ordering anything :P Would have been nice if these could have been sent out in time for Christmas though, there's not a chance they'll make it to us international customers but alas.
  • edited December 2010
    Mine was shipped yesterday, on the 17th. I'll probably get it next year now, but at least I know it is coming. Very excited!
  • edited December 2010
    I was scared to check to see whether mine shipped or not because I was afraid that it would still be in the warehouse. STILL. As long as I didn't know for sure, I could pretend it would arrive any day now. Then people started reporting receiving theirs, and I could no longer resist the temptation, only to find out that it only just shipped yesterday. Guess I won't be getting it in time for Christmas after all...
  • edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I was scared to check to see whether mine shipped or not because I was afraid that it would still be in the warehouse. STILL.

...Mine is still in the warehouse.

STILL.
  • edited December 2010
    Same here, still in the warehouse. Why is it taking so long? :(
  • edited December 2010
    stuck in warehouse. I am starting to expect that, when its DVD time.
  • edited December 2010
    Has anyone found any hidden easter egg videos through the random button like the Season Two DVD had? So far the button has only brought up content accessible from other parts of the DVD for me.
  • edited December 2010
    I preordered but I have no idea how to get a hold of my disc. Can't find any way to add it to my order and no mention of it in my games :(
  • edited December 2010
    zerodemon wrote: »
    I preordered but I have no idea how to get a hold of my disc. Can't find any way to add it to my order and no mention of it in my games :(
    Have you tried this page?: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/tdp-disc
  • edited December 2010
    I hadn't, but now I have, everything is fine! Thankyou
  • edited December 2010
    Daily check of the page of My Games to see if the DVD has been shipped yet (Dcotpomg 2c itdhbsy):

Warehouse warehouse WAREHOUSE Q_Q!
  • edited December 2010
    I'm actually somewhat worried now, it's been on the warehouse for like nearly 3 weeks, has the Warehouse just ditched all International Orders and plan to send them from January??
  • edited December 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    I'm actually somewhat worried now, it's been on the warehouse for like nearly 3 weeks, has the Warehouse just ditched all International Orders and plan to send them from January??

I was also worried about that.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm probably just gonna wait until the holiday season's over before I order a copy. The Southern Hemisphere isn't that much of a priority for shipping companies - and Christmas is a hell raiser for things like this. :/
  • edited December 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Daily check of the page of My Games to see if the DVD has been shipped yet (Dcotpomg 2c itdhbsy):

Warehouse warehouse WAREHOUSE Q_Q!

Dont worry I got my DVD and it still says that it is in the warehouse.
    It probably has shipped and you dont know
  • edited December 2010

No, mine sat there for 3 weeks but was finally despatched on Friday. So, all it needs to do is be packed aboard an aeroplane and flown to Heath- oh, drat.

AJB
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Dont worry I got my DVD and it still says that it is in the warehouse.
    It probably has shipped and you dont know

Thanks for that confirmation, after Amy posted this I was only wondering if there was supposed to be some other status between warehouse and shipped because of the reactions above. I guess now what I need to worry about is that my order doesn't get lost in the mail ^_^;
  • edited December 2010
    Just got mine. Was I supposed to receive two copies?
  • edited December 2010
    DAISHI wrote: »

No; I guess you're just lucky!
  • edited December 2010

Somewhere in the world, someone is missing their DVD.
    ...HOLY CRAP YOU GOT MINE!
  • edited December 2010
    Or mine.

Wait. Mine hasn't shipped yet.
  • edited December 2010
    Mine hasn't either, according to my games page. But I can't help but doubt that info based on peoples' posts here...
  • edited December 2010
    i just got my cd today even though it says still waiting in warehouse. its awesome. and I just came across my old sam and max hit the road cd. it was in the closet. who knew. might be a pretty good day
  • edited December 2010

for real or are you just kidding? xd
  • edited December 2010
    If you're serious, then can I have one? Please? Pleeeeeeeeaaaase?

Oh, wait, I already ordered one. It just hasn't arrived yet.
  • edited December 2010
    I just got mine today with some posters! It looks like Christmas/Decemberween came early this year!
  • edited December 2010
    Just got the DVD today, but it shipped to my grandparents' house thanks to a misunderstanding with the billing adress. I'll watch it tomorrow, and I cannot wait for that moment!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.