Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

Comments

• edited January 2011
    That's because they weren't shipped till December.

Still haven't received my own Season 3 either anyways...
  • edited January 2011
    Same here. I hope I get it this week.
  • edited January 2011
    I think if I don't get mine this week, then I'll begin the worrying process. Being patient sucks.
  • edited January 2011
    finally despatched on Friday. So, all it needs to do is be packed aboard an aeroplane and flown to Heath- oh, drat.

Coming up to six weeks in a day or so. Today's the last day of the Christmas holidays (Easter stuff has been on sale for about a week, now), so, with any luck....
  • edited January 2011
    there's some italian guy here that can tell me how much time take a telltale pack to arrive in italy? I've a pack that's shipped more than a month ago and I've seen nothing for now

and the dvd isn't shipped yet xd
  • edited January 2011
    Yaay! I just got an email that my DVD shipped.

Oh wait it arrived weeks ago...
  • edited January 2011
    Yay I got my shipping confirmation saying it shipped a week ago...but it says there's no record of that item.

Is that common in international orders?
  • edited January 2011
    I just got an shipping confirmation saying it was shipped 23rd December, tracking info is also unavailable.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah, I think it's always unavailable shipping info for international. All of the stuff I've ordered never has the info.
  • edited January 2011
    Crud. I just got the shipping notification for mine, but it shows that the package was delivered on December 17, which just ain't true.
  • edited January 2011
    I got the "shipped" mail today, but I still don't have it.
  • edited January 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Yay I got my shipping confirmation saying it shipped a week ago...but it says there's no record of that item.

Is that common in international orders?
    yes, I asked this question some time ago for my order and that was the reply
    The USPS tracking status is basically a place holder. USPS picks up the package from us and then hands it off to global courier to deliver it to you. Due to the large amount of packages sent this way USPS only updates the tracking information in the event that we request a trace due to a lost or stolen package.

International orders can take up to six weeks to reach you.

If after six weeks you still have not received your order please let me know.
  • edited January 2011
    lol I got the shipped email today and my order status changed on the site today; but according to the site it shipped on the 23rd December. Lolz.

To the guy above saying it say it was delivered on the 17th dec; on the telltale site at least you only ever see the dispatch date not the delivery date. I suspect you are just mis-reading especially if its a international order as that means you won't get any tracking info.
  • edited January 2011
    Dude I'm scared. If I don't get it this week too I'll assume it's lost in mail or they couldn't find my house or something, and I don't even know who to call o_ô
  • edited January 2011
    Falanca wrote: »
    Dude I'm scared. If I don't get it this week too I'll assume it's lost in mail or they couldn't find my house or something, and I don't even know who to call o_ô

Well as telltale replies above mentioned international can take 6 weeks.
    So look up the dispatch date, and chillax until it gets 6 weeks gone at this point you go email telltale and they can deal with initiating a case with the couriers to track down a lost parcel and discover exactly where it was last seen ewtc.
  • edited January 2011
    Emo Hoe wrote: »
    lol I got the shipped email today and my order status changed on the site today; but according to the site it shipped on the 23rd December. Lolz.
    Same for me. Expecting it soonish now.
  • edited January 2011
    Harald B wrote: »
    Same for me. Expecting it soonish now.
    And yet another one here.
    23th was a busy day... :p

2 weeks down, potentially 4 left to go? :(
  • edited January 2011
    Oh phew! I haven't recieved my package yet, but now that my status is telling me it was shipped on the 28th, I see little reason to carry on my worried state. This does, however, mean that I'm back to having to be patient. *Sigh*
  • edited January 2011
    Emo Hoe wrote: »

To the guy above saying it say it was delivered on the 17th dec; on the telltale site at least you only ever see the dispatch date not the delivery date. I suspect you are just mis-reading especially if its a international order as that means you won't get any tracking info.

Unfortunately, no -- it's a US order, and the email I got yesterday had a USPS tracking number that shows as mailed Dec. 15 and delivered to my local Post Office on Dec. 17. I've emailed Telltale Support about it, but we'll see how long it takes them to respond.
  • edited January 2011
    My order came today; I'm rather happy.

The symbiotic figures r way better quality and cooler than I expected they have the guns and everything!
    Though Max does look a bit Ravin' Rabbid-esque in body shape

imag0003g.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    My order shipped on the 20th and arrived today. I'm in England so I'm quite pleased with that delivery time. Hopefully some more of those international orders are starting to creep through now :)
  • edited January 2011
    Friday, and still no DVD. No mail on weekends, too, so I have to wait until Monday to get my hopes up again.

Am entering week three of my No-DVD-But-Still-Waiting-And-Hoping phase.
  • edited January 2011
    I got it! Rather good shipping time considering.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm confused. I got my DVD a few weeks ago, and I just got the e-mail saying it shipped four days ago. Normally, I'd just shrug it off, but since I'm waiting on the backordered animated series and Book of Grickle, it did get my hopes up a bit.
  • edited January 2011
    Yay, mine arrived about 30 minutes ago. :D
  • edited January 2011
    Got my copy yesterday, was good, would of liked more concept art but still good overall. Now I can lend this to my friend, he's been a fan the last two seasons but lacks an internet conection for the 3rd.
  • edited January 2011
    Got it today (shipped 23rd), together with the rest of my goodies.

Seeing how the cost is apparently totally random, I can sleep savely on my -80% off shopping spree, which is still backordered :(.
  • edited January 2011
    Double-post, I know...

But TTG should update their disks uninstall function, since like ToMI, it works badly.
    It only uninstalled 305, so I had clone copies of 301-304 still on my HD.
  • edited January 2011
    My DVD finally arrived today! Along with Sam & Max Season 1,2 and Wallace & Gromit. It seems like a really great DVD, I'll have a proper look at it tomorrow.
  • edited January 2011
    So, many of you have received your DVDs. Congratulations. While I wait the mine to arrive, could somebody please respond my question:
    Do the extras have subtitles?
  • edited January 2011
    So, many of you have received your DVDs. Congratulations. While I wait the mine to arrive, could somebody please respond my question:
    Do the extras have subtitles?
    Nope. There's no place in the menu to select subs, and pressing the subtitle button during the developer commentaries brings up nothing.
  • edited January 2011
    Wow finaly got the dvd to work and love the commentarys.
    A few things
    There were going to be more villans but skunkape took them all.
    Majus loves paiperwaite
    305 would have had max dead at the start and the episode would be about saving him
    in 301 majus added little things like pigeons fighting eatchother while you are dodging skunkapes ship, and by 303 he was animated the skunkape vs paiperwate fight
    Majus love paiperwaite
    Telltale took note of my theory of the geek in 303
    They actualy thought of 2 endings for where max is alive if you preorderd the series, and the ending we got if you didnt preorder.
    Another proposed ending was that Max X would have met sam while dumping Sam X's body into the lake. Which made sense on how Max X went High sam
    Majus love paiperwaite
    302 there was only going to be one act where you would be sammeth and maximus.
    In 302 Bosco and Sybil's ancestors where to appear
    Majus loves paiperwaite

Good commentary.
  • edited January 2011
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Wow finaly got the dvd to work and love the commentarys.
    A few things
    Majus loves paiperwaite
    305 would have had max dead at the start and the episode would be about saving him
    in 301 majus added little things like pigeons fighting eatchother while you are dodging skunkapes ship, and by 303 he was animated the skunkape vs paiperwate fight
    Majus love paiperwaite
    Telltale took note of my theory of the geek in 303
    They actualy thought of 2 endings for where max is alive if you preorderd the series, and the ending we got if you didnt preorder.
    Another proposed ending was that Max X would have met sam while dumping Sam X's body into the lake. Which made sense on how Max X went High sam

Majus love paiperwaite
    302 there was only going to be one act where you would be sammeth and maximus.
    In 302 Bosco and Sybil's ancestors where to appear
    Majus loves paiperwaite

Good commentary.

I get the impression that a certain someone is a certain big fan of a certain dark wizard.
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah well Majus had better share >:I
  • edited January 2011
    Player_2 wrote: »
    I get the impression that a certain someone is a certain big fan of a certain dark wizard.
    How long ya wanna bet until the creepy Hubert Q. Tourist & Papierwaite fan art starts popping up?
  • edited January 2011
    Player_2 wrote: »

What on earth would make you think that.

Oh and I forgot that
    majus loves paiperwaite
  • edited January 2011
    I for one am a happy girl this morning as I have now recieved my package! It is all very awesome.

Even though I've been waiting a very long time for it, this is the fastest package to reach me. It said it shipped on the 28th December, so that means it only took 13 days to get to me in England! A new record!
  • edited January 2011
    Mine arrived today (to Spain), 5 days after I got the email. Wow!
  • edited January 2011
    I just wanted to order mine, but $49.39 shipping to Germany for just one DVD? You must be kidding me. :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    Lol, what?
    Reply;
    And they were mentioned during the crimefighting ending... 0_0
Sign in to comment in this discussion.