Poker Night: Releases Nov 22

Comments

• edited November 2010
    They certainly won't after Poker Night. It'll be pretty damn common compared to the other Sam and Max item skins(and even the poker cap, in time).
  • edited November 2010
    They certainly won't after Poker Night. It'll be pretty damn common compared to the other Sam and Max item skins(and even the poker cap, in time).

Indeed! There are alot of kids who can't afford the game and will pay handsomely for it. :rolleyes:
  • edited November 2010
    Its like the crash of 1929 on TF2 forums. Lugermorphs are basically worthless now, its kinda of funny watching the mayhem. Then you find out people are saying they were scammed three days ago when they traded five hats for a Lugermorph. This is one of the more interesting things to happen to TF2 in a long time.
  • edited November 2010
    I am looking forward to having a Lugermorph again.

The discussion in the TF2-forum is priceless though. Sorry the gun never was worth 5 hats. And some of those traders are desperately trying to keep the value up by demanding a Vintage tag or an unusual effect for the first Edition Lugermorph.
  • edited November 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    I am looking forward to having a Lugermorph again.

The discussion in the TF2-forum is priceless though. Sorry the gun never was worth 5 hats. And some of those traders are desperately trying to keep the value up by demanding a Vintage tag or an unusual effect for the first Edition Lugermorph.

I traded my Lugermorph for 3 hats.

For some reason, I raged on the inside.

I mean, jesus, it's just a weapon skin.
  • edited November 2010
    I traded my Lugermorph for 3 hats.

For some reason, I raged on the inside.

I mean, jesus, it's just a weapon skin.

You have still maxs head and big kill ?
  • edited November 2010
    Lower111 wrote: »
    You have still maxs head and big kill ?

No.

I wasn't really super thrilled with them. TBH, I didn't really feel anything when I traded them, since I'm not a massive fan of Sam and Max, even though I do like the games.

But I'm pretty angry that the whole set is now worth one unusual, or was.
  • edited November 2010
    No.

I wasn't really super thrilled with them. TBH, I didn't really feel anything when I traded them, since I'm not a massive fan of Sam and Max, even though I do like the games.

I want the whole set D,: sniff.When I finally get it I will start dancing and singing Banang! :guybrush:
  • edited November 2010
    No.

I traded my TF2-items away for something far better than hats. I made another player happy.
  • edited November 2010
    I traded my TF2-items away for something far better than hats. I made another player happy.

You made gorgeous act.My another hero ^^.But I wish to be that happy player :P
    nevermind :C
  • edited November 2010

Something? Better than hats?

Oh no. NONONONONOONONONONO. No. No. No.

There is nothing, and there will be nothing, better than hats.
  • edited November 2010
    Something? Better than hats?

Oh no. NONONONONOONONONONO. No. No. No.

There is nothing, and there will be nothing, better than hats.

I am not interested in hats too much.Promotion ? What is better than promotion stuff that refers on another great game? Btw my main achievement in any game to have fun and PLAY for fun.
  • edited November 2010
    Finally there is media! and tycho sounds really good telltale, i'm glad you also have him use his evil eye thing.
  • edited November 2010
    Question to the telltale team regarding the lugermorph. If I already have one(which I do) and win this lugermorph, will I still get it or not?
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Question to the telltale team regarding the lugermorph. If I already have one(which I do) and win this lugermorph, will I still get it or not?

Yeah, you'll get the other one as well.

Good luck trading it for something good, however.
  • edited November 2010

you can give me and make me happy ^^.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, you'll get the other one as well.

Good luck trading it for something good, however.

I get that people will find it less rare and wont trade for much, but it will still sell for at least something. Like my new Ellis Cap, some idiot will pay a crapload for it(like me but more)
    Lower111 wrote: »
    you can give me and make me happy ^^.

No. why would you need it, if you are here then you should be able to get it on your own.
  • edited November 2010
    All I can say is I hope "November 2010" isn't too far away.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »
    Its like the crash of 1929 on TF2 forums. Lugermorphs are basically worthless now, its kinda of funny watching the mayhem. Then you find out people are saying they were scammed three days ago when they traded five hats for a Lugermorph. This is one of the more interesting things to happen to TF2 in a long time.

This^

I find it funny that this happened a month or so after the "Mann-conomy" update.

"The Great Mann-conomy crash of November 2010"
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    This^

I find it funny that this happened a month or so after the "Mann-conomy" update.

"The Great Mann-conomy crash of November 2010"

I found it annoying
    "Give me your Lugermorph"
    "I want one"
    "Ill trade you 5 hats for it because clearly worthless hats are more then a weapon in a game about killing people with WEAPONS"
    "Please"
    "Hey you weren't playing as a scout or engineer, but I checked your backpack to see if you had a lugermorph so I could have it, wanna trade for a weapon you already have"
    The last one has actually happened. Which is sad.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    I found it annoying
    "I want one"
    "Ill trade you 5 hats for it because clearly worthless hats are more then a weapon in a game about killing people with WEAPONS"
    "Please"
    "Hey you weren't playing as a scout or engineer, but I checked your backpack to see if you had a lugermorph so I could have it, wanna trade for a weapon you already have"

I believe you I've seen it happen. I'm glad that these outlandish things will happen less often now. Honestly, I never imagined a game about shooting people could be so focused on aesthetics.
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    I believe you I've seen it happen. I'm glad that these outlandish things will happen less often now. Honestly, I never imagined a game about shooting people could be so focused on aesthetics.

Yes I know. Oh and I forgot

"Hey i know you're in the heat of battle, but you know what I'm going to stand in front of you and get us both killed, losing the game for our team, just so I can ask you for the lugermorph via voicechat and show you the weapon by equiping it and showing it off, not on the enemys though, just you"
    I get offering to trade if you're waiting for a respawn, or you are an engineer on defence when you're not under attack(which happens a lot for me) but in the heat of battle, come on.
  • edited November 2010
    At least a person who's willing to trade with you is civilized :) My "conversation" with one guy was:
    He:"Big kill
    big killl
    biG killbigkill
    big killlbiG
    kill bigkill"
    or something like that :)
  • edited November 2010
    HAH, hah, ah, hh, boring, i mean the trailer.

I'll guess at some point you'll get it for free and even then it's a questionable enjoyment. Oh well...
  • edited November 2010
    I found it annoying
    "I want one"
    "Please"

a friend gave me his luger for a month,In that period of time tons of people tried to scam me "ok the gru,what I want? oh you have the lugermorph...that gun...I like it" "Hey look this,a shortstop,metal and a crate,gimme your luger now" "shortstop for luger?"
    pathetic
  • edited November 2010
    Sammun_Fox wrote: »
    a friend gave me his luger for a month,In that period of time tons of people tried to scam me "ok the gru,what I want? oh you have the lugermorph...that gun...I like it" "Hey look this,a shortstop,metal and a crate,gimme your luger now" "shortstop for luger?"
    pathetic

Although I must admit this guy Im about to talk about probably was new but still.

I was an engie and he was a sniper. I was guarding the base with another engie and we were preparing for a HUGE invasion(I left for a brief moment and saw 2 heavys, a medic, a spy, a pyro, and a soldier all charging at the base) and this kid sees my lugermorph, gets out his bushwaka, and says "Hey like this sword, ill give it to you for that gun of yours" I say "no get ready for the invasion" He whines the other engie comes and says "Its a bad trade, Lugermorphs are rare, we need to get ready" The kid still complains, but what is worse, I cant leave because the invasion was starting, and instead of helping, the bloody kid continues to whine. We werent able to fight the invasion because of him. Morons, its just a freakin reskin.
  • edited November 2010
    To bump this thread, Poker Night is probably coming next week.

A tweet from the TF2 team said that in the next patch they'll be adding Poker Night items and fixing bugs.
  • edited November 2010

A tweet from the TF2 team said that in the next patch they'll be adding Poker Night items and fixing bugs.

Link please?
  • edited November 2010
    Link please?

http://twitter.com/tf2dev
  • edited November 2010
    That could mean we could hear a release date before the weekend.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010

Interesting stuff, I must've missed that.
  • edited November 2010
    I've heard that the tf2dev twitter is fake
  • edited November 2010
    Looking at it again. I think I might have to agree.
    EDIT: Wandering on TF2 forums, a poster sent a email to Robin Walker
    It's fake.
  • edited November 2010

next week, thats like for ever for me :^:
  • edited November 2010
    gilau wrote: »
    next week, thats like for ever for me :^:

And about 10 forevers for me.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Poker Night would be great right now actually <_> I have absolutely nothing to do.
  • edited November 2010
    Looking at it again. I think I might have to agree.
    EDIT: Wandering on TF2 forums, a poster sent a email to Robin Walker
    It's fake.

Why they don,t take it down then?
  • edited November 2010
    you know when i get the dangeresge, too? glasses all i be saying is looks like i'm gonna JUMP!
  • edited November 2010
    Rabscuttle wrote: »
    Why they don,t take it down then?
    I'm guessing that Twitter doesn't care about the issue enough for it to be really easy to get it taken down, and Valve doesn't care enough about it to push the matter on Twitter. This is hardly the first time a person or company has been impersonated on Twitter.

I'm guessing Valve thinks it's benign unless they start causing bad PR or other problems.
  • edited November 2010
    How will Tycho play Poker now?
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/11/15/
Sign in to comment in this discussion.