Poker Night Countdown/ Impatient Waiters Anonymous

12346»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    TTG customers you can play on Steam if you don't want to wait -- Get your Steam code here http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2unlocks

Also note: Due to weirdness in how Steamworks works, playing in Steam is the only way to get TF2 unlocks.

Wait so the telltale version does not have the tf2 weps anymore, I cant log into steam and do that whole play the game with steam on thing?
  • edited November 2010
    I didn't make that poem up, I got it from primary school.

I... think I'm going to cave and play it on Steam.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Pff Im better.

Dashing through the forums
    searching for the game
    Over the steam braggers
    laughing at us
    HAHAHHAHAHA
    Hurry telltale
    Make our days good
    what fun it is to play a game like pokernight
    oh pokernight pokernight
    telltale hurry up
    We will crash your servers
    with downloads.
    Yeah.

that did not even rhyme
  • edited November 2010
    LOL thanks for the link and code Jake.... is this TTG clever way of using up steams bandwidth instead of TTG's? Well played sir... well played.
  • edited November 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    tnat did not even rhyme

doesnt need to rhyme.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Wait so the telltale version does not have the tf2 weps anymore, I cant log into steam and do that whole play the game with steam on thing?

Correct. That is no longer supported.
  • edited November 2010
    i even posted a PM about this wait (its aready done)
  • edited November 2010
    Correct. That is no longer supported.

sigh ok new plan for me.
    Download the stem version, get the weps. Then uninstall it and use the telltale version. All right I am off.
    EDIT:Say there arent like stats or anything like that id lose after switching from steam to telltale right?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    sigh ok new plan for me.
    Download the stem version, get the weps. Then uninstall it and use the telltale version. All right I am off.
    EDIT:Say there arent like stats or anything like that id lose after switching from steam to telltale right?

Probably, but you may be able to transfer your preferences over, which include the stats.
  • edited November 2010
    Probably, but you may be able to transfer your preferences over, which include the stats.

How would I be able to transfer my preferences?
  • edited November 2010
    Sweet, won the first game I played. Strong Bad went all in pretty early, then a while later everyone went in at once. I won with a full house.
  • edited November 2010
    So yeah poker night download isn't showing up on my games. CMON TELLTALE I NEED TO GAMBLE WITH STRONG BAD!
  • edited November 2010
    So yeah poker night download isn't showing up on my games. CMON TELLTALE I NEED TO GAMBLE WITH STRONG BAD!

Try refreshing.
  • edited November 2010
    I want my game now dammit!
  • edited November 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I... think I'm going to cave and play it on Steam.
    Okay, Steam's not letting me log in. Yay.
  • edited November 2010
    I want my game now dammit!

Just download the steam version like me
    Just later on(when you get the weps maybe) uninstall it off of steam and install it off of telltale
  • edited November 2010
    Only TT can generate such hype for a poker game! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Only TT can generate such hype for a poker game! :D

Heck yeah.
  • edited November 2010
    I am glad I bought it... despite not knowing how to play poker and no interest in ever really playing poker.... the conversation is what makes it work the price of admission....
  • edited November 2010
    Won Tycho's watch. Was an awesome game. Just me and him in the end.
  • edited November 2010
    Just for the heck of it.

IF I win one of the weps like tychos watch.
    Can he still bet it in future rounds. I know I cant win another for tf2, but can he still bet it for fun.
  • edited November 2010
    Why isn't it on telltale. I can't find a way to play it on steam since i bought it here. What gives?
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    Why isn't it on telltale. I can't find a way to play it on steam since i bought it here. What gives?

Go here http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2unlocks and type the code on steam. You will get a TF2 poker visor for the heavy, and the steam version.
  • edited November 2010
    Go here http://www.telltalegames.com/tf2unlocks and type the code on steam. You will get a TF2 poker visor for the heavy, and the steam version.

Sorry for being a idiot and asking this but what page specifically on steam?

edit: Nevermind

edit: actualy yeah the page link wont work. help.
  • edited November 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    Sorry for being a idiot and asking this but what page specifically on steam?

On the top of steam click on games followed by activate a product on steam.
  • edited November 2010
    Gah, as I've said before, Steam is blocked on my school's servers. Only Telltale games will download for some reason or another, and, even then, I still need to do a manual unlock. When will the Telltale version be available?
  • edited November 2010
    Sorry for the double post but,
    farnsworth)GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!(/farnsworth)

For those of you that care, TT's website has opened up for downloads now, too.
  • edited November 2010
    Yes, I hope TTG version is not buggy as well.
  • edited November 2010
    Poker Night at the Inventory is now in the MY GAMES section to download! :D
  • edited November 2010
    20% and still 15 or so minutes remaining...well, like I've repeatedly said already I'm busy so I don't mind.
  • edited November 2010
    Downloaded, and sent out manual unlock request. Hopefully they reply soon!
  • edited November 2010
    This is the best game ever.
  • edited November 2010
    Just won the Dangeresque glasses! I LOVE this game.
  • edited November 2010
    About to play.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.