POKER NIGHT: Graphics, FrameRate, Slow Mice, etc (problems / solutions).

1235»

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Working perfectly for me now. Well...no worse than any other Telltale game. Thanks for the patch! :D
  • edited December 2010
    I think he wears it when you use the TF2 table and decks.

He get's it when you play on the RED Team table.
  • edited December 2010
    He get's it when you play on the RED Team table.

Well, I wouldn't know for sure the exact details. Still haven't been able to play the game yet myself..
  • edited December 2010
    Well, I wouldn't know for sure the exact details. Still haven't been able to play the game yet myself..

Really? Well, if not, let me be the first to recommend it! It's not the longest attention holder out there on the market, but for 5 bucks you can't really go wrong. Plus it's pretty funny for the first couple games.
  • edited December 2010
    Really? Well, if not, let me be the first to recommend it! It's not the longest attention holder out there on the market, but for 5 bucks you can't really go wrong. Plus it's pretty funny for the first couple games.

Can't tell if sarcastic or not. :D

But yeah, would love for that new patch to get to us Steam users so that I CAN play it.
  • edited December 2010
    Does anyone have a problem with only one of your cards showing up on the screen during a hand? This happens to me occasionally and I don't get to see the second card until a showdown or if I fold my hand. Very frustrating.
  • edited December 2010
    Incansus wrote: »
    Does anyone have a problem with only one of your cards showing up on the screen during a hand? This happens to me occasionally and I don't get to see the second card until a showdown. Very frustrating.
    Have you downloaded and installed the patched version of the game? This issue is supposed to be fixed:
    * Fixed issue causing only one of the player's hole cards to display when skipping dialog.
    If you bought the game from Telltale, the patched version is available now. If you bought it on Steam, it's coming soon.
  • edited December 2010
    markeres wrote: »
    Have you downloaded and installed the patched version of the game? This issue is supposed to be fixed:

If you bought the game from Telltale, the patched version is available now. If you bought it on Steam, it's coming soon.

Thanks for the info, apparently wasn't searching the thread for the right phrase.
  • edited December 2010
    With the update I was able to get much further before crashing. But my computer is admittedly below standard so I'll just have to deal. Thought I'd mention this anyway.
    From the time I start, some of the elements on-screen are constantly shifting colors like they were neon signs. The kind you see at Las Vegas. Except no pattern. Just random color shifting. I got as far as the end of the tutorial before the screen went gray and the game crashed.

Windows XP Home SP3
    Intel Celeron M CPU 410 @ 1.46GHz, 502MB RAM, Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

My video card drivers are as updated as they're ever gonna' get.
  • edited December 2010
    DubbleM wrote: »
    With the update I was able to get much further before crashing. But my computer is admittedly below standard so I'll just have to deal. Thought I'd mention this anyway.
    From the time I start, some of the elements on-screen are constantly shifting colors like they were neon signs. The kind you see at Las Vegas. Except no pattern. Just random color shifting. I got as far as the end of the tutorial before the screen went gray and the game crashed.

Windows XP Home SP3
    Intel Celeron M CPU 410 @ 1.46GHz, 502MB RAM, Mobile Intel 945 Express Chipset Family

My video card drivers are as updated as they're ever gonna' get.

the same has happened to me I have xp to hope telltale is still working on the problem:/
  • edited December 2010
    I can get past the intro. Just when it's about to deal the cards (after everyone puts in their cash or items) it crashes. The graphics are all very smooth and look good. I have it on graphic setting 2 with everything else off and it's windowed. My PC is:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
    3GB Ram
    Intel Q35 Express
    Runnin the game on Steam
  • edited December 2010
    nick_gc wrote: »
    I can get past the intro. Just when it's about to deal the cards (after everyone puts in their cash or items) it crashes. The graphics are all very smooth and look good. I have it on graphic setting 2 with everything else off and it's windowed. My PC is:

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz
    3GB Ram
    Intel Q35 Express
    Runnin the game on Steam
    Download the update
  • edited December 2010
    Download the update

I have.
  • edited December 2010
    nick_gc wrote: »
    I have.
    i have to, but the same happends to me, I will try dawnloading it again.
  • edited December 2010
    ok,today i had download it one more time, from steam, and from my telltale account, i can see the intro and the tutorial, after that the game crashes, and my computer tells hat ther is a mistake...
  • edited December 2010
    The choppy lines are off the menus now for me, but they still appear in the showing of everyone's hands at the top of the screen. Strong Bad's hand especially pretty much doesn't appear at all.
  • edited December 2010
    the game slows down to unplayable after playing for a couple of minutes, even on the lowest settings. also the game has deleted my unlocks, but not forgotten about them. the decks and tables are named on screen for a split second after i go to the unlocks page. Every time I go to the unlocks page this happens. although the four buy-ins aren't even appearing on screen.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.