BTTF Tribute Episode 2

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Tell us more mathman77, tell us more!
  • edited February 2011
    tarasis wrote: »
    Tell us more mathman77, tell us more!

You'll find out in about an hour, don't worry. I doubt it will end up on the blog, so pay attention to the forums!
  • edited February 2011
    Dear Alan,

When recording, feel free to do it in the Telltale offices in front of any computers running, say, episode 3 of BTTF.

:p
  • edited February 2011
    mathman77 wrote: »
    You'll find out in about an hour, don't worry. I doubt it will end up on the blog, so pay attention to the forums!

Oh boy! :D I've been looking forward to this along with SWP's tribute!
  • edited February 2011
    I apologize in advance for the really bad impersonation I made for Mathman's tribute. I gave it my best, but that voice is, apparently, not in my repertoire :p
  • edited February 2011
    And with that, I'm more excited.
  • edited February 2011
    And with that, I'm more excited.

Good! Because it's done! Now just the long wait of uploading it to youtube. With that, I'll stop stealing SWP's tread for my tribute. :D
  • edited February 2011
    Good! Because it's done! Now just the long wait of uploading it to youtube. With that, I'll stop stealing SWP's tread for my tribute. :D

How the heck are you stealing his tires?
  • edited February 2011
    I do recommend posting a new thread for your tribute's launch...just so Vainamoinen can post "Launched" on this thread when I'm ready :p
  • edited February 2011
    *grin* Curse SWP's metal body he wasn't fast enough ...

Alan should have a little less pressure now :)
  • edited February 2011
    Haha, aw maaan, I didn't expect it so soon! :p

Oh well, I'm still filming tomorrow so... you guys still want it, right?
  • edited February 2011
    No. Scratch it completely.

Kidding!
  • edited February 2011
    If you insist ;)

Of course we do! We need to find out what you do now without the Internet.
  • edited February 2011
    1!
    OFF BLAST!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the top of the page.

Kidding aside, how goes it?
  • edited February 2011
    Oh you dirty rascal :) you had my hopes up for a second!
  • edited February 2011
    Hahaha! I thought too that Andrei had posted it already...

Curse you, Weeblerjake! Curse yoooouuuu!

:p
  • edited February 2011
    Nope... stiiiill waiting for those final clips from Alan.

Good news, though. Episode 3 is almost ready to be launched :D ... I only need to write the script for you guys. :p

Awkward situation, isn't it?
  • edited February 2011
    So, technically... The episode that follows this one is already done?

I can't keep listening to this nonsense, future boy! Good day! I said good day, sir! (Slams door right on Andrei's nose)

Seriously though, has Alan said he will record his video? Maybe with all the craze that must be going around TT right now, he hasn't got much time... Although I never really understood what he does, apart from the blog and the community stuff...
  • edited February 2011
    I received a PM from Alan, he is recording his clip as soon as he can. There's a lot going on with TellTale right now. Press conference, new games, talks between companies...who knows really?

Yes, technically, episode 3 is ready. Well, as soon as you guys record the script which I will submit shortly.

Episode 2 needs Alan's recordings and it's good to go.

Gathering props for episode 4 as we speak. Working on episode 5 effects. :) Multi-tasking is fun!
  • edited February 2011
    Aaah! I've been checking this thread every day - no update...no update...no up-new post!!!! Ah well, I'll keep checking ;o)
  • edited February 2011
    Am curious how it will turn out this project :)
  • edited February 2011
    Wow! Nothing yet? I thought that we would have already have something here! keep me posted! Hope the video turned out great!
  • edited February 2011
    Still nothing? Oh well, take your time.

Hurry up!
  • edited February 2011
    Alan, not me :D
  • edited February 2011
    Ok then:

Alan, hurry up! :)
  • edited February 2011
    Ok then:

Alan, hurry up! :)

:p Yes please! Hehe, maybe I should inspire Alan by sending him my videos... *waggles eyebrows* hmm, maybe that would have the opposite effect ;)

j/k Alan!
  • edited February 2011
    i want to be a part of episode 3 tribute
  • edited February 2011
    FutureGirl wrote: »

Dully noted. As soon as we finish this one, we'll open up a new thread :)
  • edited February 2011

And I want to be a pirate... also I'd like to be a part of the BttF 4 tribute even tho my English isn't very good! :D
  • edited March 2011
    me too
  • edited March 2011
    Toneiiblue wrote: »
    me too

So my tributes aren't good enough for you? *sniff*

On a related note, anyone want to do a one line voice over for 1986 Edna? If not, I'm going to have to let a guy do it (shivers).
  • edited March 2011
    Everytime I see this thread's got new replies my hope flies up just to get a little cracked. *sniffle* This waiting is tense! Almost as tense as when we played the waiting game for the Christmas Tribute.
    On a related note, anyone want to do a one line voice over for 1986 Edna? If not, I'm going to have to let a guy do it (shivers).

This must not happen (though it would be entertaining!) - I'd like to audition
    ... to cover up the wait.... I mean to help you in your project and misery!
  • edited March 2011
    This must not happen (though it would be entertaining!) - I'd like to audition
    ... to cover up the wait.... I mean to help you in your project and misery!

Sure! Go ahead and send me a PM. When I saw a new post here, I was hoping it would have something to do with SWP's video, but this is better!
  • edited March 2011
    Hey, I am a girl, what do you need?
  • edited March 2011
    Hey, I am a girl, what do you need?

Like I said in previous posts, someone to do voiceover one line as 1986 Edna (and at least sound somewhat old). Anyone interested can just PM me.
  • edited March 2011
    I promised I will keep you updated. I have no updates, the situation is the same...pending.

...I'm sorry...

Would this keep you occupied a little? It's not bttf-related, but still...
    http://talesofmi.net/?p=2035
  • edited March 2011
    Don't need to apologise, Andrei! Don't feel bad, after all, it's out of your control.

Just an idea... What about releasing it with Alan's part played by someone else? When Alan sends you his video, you can do a sort of "Special Edition" and release the video again, but this time with Alan's video.

I'm sure you already thought about that, but I just wanted to say it, just in case :)

Oh, by the way... I liked a lot that pirate video! I laughed all the way through, and particulary got my attention the music at the opening and the special effects. Excellent work! Keep it up!
  • edited March 2011
    *Glances at teaser poster for SWP's video* Thanks!
  • edited March 2011
    Alan... really? Really... Alan... REALLY. Alan, Alan, Alan... really. REALLY ALAN? REALLY!?
  • edited March 2011
    Kind of agree with Benito at this point, lol.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.