The Puzzle Agent 2 Waiting Thread

Well, as no-one seems to have done this yet, and as I frankly can't wait for the 30th, I've decided to set up this thread for bored people who are tired of waiting and/or want to count down to it's release with other fellow Telltalers.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I wish the 30th would come sooner.
  • edited June 2011
    Sometime tomorrow afternoon, we all Return to Madness. Oboy.
  • edited June 2011
    Return to madness and i cant find my PIBE!: and my hat and my glasses. Sherlock Holmes be damned. hehe

Puzzle Agent games has awesome atmosphere, love the whole mystery feel.
  • edited June 2011
    The wait is painful. Unlock already, damnit! :)
  • edited June 2011
    I preordered but in my "your games" panel I can't see any PA2 entry, not even a locked one. Is that normal? When I preordered BTTF the 5 bttf entries were instantly there, waiting for release date...
  • edited June 2011
    gufino2 wrote: »
    I preordered but in my "your games" panel I can't see any PA2 entry, not even a locked one. Is that normal? When I preordered BTTF the 5 bttf entries were instantly there, waiting for release date...

Same with me.. I'm getting worried..
  • edited June 2011
    well, the iOS versions are out. So I doubt the Mac/PC versions are delayed or anything :confused:
  • edited June 2011
    I am so EXCITED!
  • edited June 2011
    I preordered but in my "your games" panel I can't see any PA2 entry, not even a locked one.

Same thing with me.
  • edited June 2011

Happens occasionally for various games for me too. Sometimes, games don't show up in there until the release, or a couple of hours before it.

The proof of purchase is at the bottom of the page anyway.
  • edited June 2011
    Same thing with me.

I made a thread in the Shopping or Activation forum a few days back. Amy said that problem normally effects pre-orders and gets sorted when individual episodes are announced, but it's still a little confusing this close to release.
  • edited June 2011
    planing on live streaming a playthru if anyone is interested loved the first one :)
  • edited June 2011
    time to go to bed. Its already July 1st in Asia :p

Puzzle Agent 2 I will look for you tomorrow morning :D
  • edited June 2011
    I've got a pretty busy day ahead of me, but I'm hoping in my window of free time I can play this!
  • edited June 2011
    So close... I can almost already hear Nelson screaming.
  • edited June 2011
    svky8p.gif
  • edited June 2011
    svky8p.gif

In my dreams, I am WV. It is me. Well, except I'm not dreaming right now but basically doing the same thing.
  • edited June 2011
    Cheeseness wrote: »
    Amy said that problem normally effects pre-orders and gets sorted when individual episodes are announced
    TBH, would have thought that they'd at least fix that ''bug'', if it is a bug.
  • edited June 2011
    Arrrggghhhh the waiting.
  • edited June 2011
    i hate this wait
  • edited June 2011
    It's gonna be worth the wait. The juicy ending of the first one really gave a lot to wait for.
  • edited June 2011
    Hope it appears at the top of my Your Purchases page soon (even if I can't download it yet).
  • edited June 2011
    Everyone always says patience is a virtue. It's really too bad I'm not virtuous.
  • edited June 2011
    tbm1986 wrote: »
    Hope it appears at the top of my Your Purchases page soon (even if I can't download it yet).

It isn't on my purchases site too though I bought it and its listed on the buttom of the site. Is this usual? Hope that I can download it, when its out.
  • edited June 2011
    Abel wrote: »
    It isn't on my purchases site too though I bought it and its listed on the buttom of the site. Is this usual? Hope that I can download it, when its out.

Apparently it is normal as discussed in this thread before.
    The game should show up several hours before you're able to download it. So.. not looking like anytime soon.
  • edited June 2011
    Aeterna wrote: »
    Apparently it is normal as discussed in this thread before.
    The game should show up several hours before you're able to download it. So.. not looking like anytime soon.
    Ah ok, thanks for that.
  • edited June 2011
    Apparently, it's already in the iPhone/iPad app store.
  • edited June 2011
    Clearly this is an elaborate conspiracy designed to make everyone buy an iPhone.
  • edited June 2011
    Clearly this is an elaborate conspiracy designed to make everyone buy an iPhone.

I have one, and it's very hard right now to not just buy PA2 on it too. The temptation is quite great.
  • edited June 2011

So the Hidden People are really Apple executives!? :eek:
  • edited June 2011
    Why is it available on Ipad and Iphone before PC and mac?

:mad
  • edited June 2011
    You can do it Telltale, we know you can!
    Just release the game for mac and PC, please.
  • edited June 2011
    Maybe it'll come out....NOW!
    ...Dammit.
  • edited June 2011
    I was disappointed with the story in the first game, but this seems to be a direct continuation! And seemingly with an explanation for the astronaut and other loose ends. Can't wait.
  • edited June 2011
    Hier in Deutschland geht die Sonne gerade unter...
  • edited June 2011
    Lebostein wrote: »
    Hier in Deutschland geht die Sonne gerade unter...
    Klingt fast metaphorisch... ;)

Soooo, Telltale... RELEASE!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Am getting the ipad version if not released in less than an hour. And then I will be contacting Paypal to get a reversal on my payment for pc and mac.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm ready for Nelson. C'mon TT, brain needs puzzles before bedtime.
  • edited June 2011
    San Francisco local time: 12:54 PM
    Give them more time...
  • edited June 2011
    Why should we? It is already available on iPad and iPhone for just £3.99
Sign in to comment in this discussion.