The Puzzle Agent 2 Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Let's all just stop talking about how bored we are until we actually get into the worse stages of boredom.
  • edited June 2011
    Don't you think this is the worst stages of boredom?
  • edited June 2011
    daro2096 wrote: »
    Don't you think this is the worst stages of boredom?

You don't wanna know what happened when I was waiting for "The Rise of a Pirate God"...

I bet when they're leaving the office after day's hard work someone will randomly shout to the last guy coming out of the door "BTW could ya hit enter on the mainframe to release Puzzle Agent 2"
  • edited June 2011
    And to think that one of the moderators (i think) said to expect it during morning at their local time...

I guess as per usual Europe will just have to go to bed and get it a day late.
  • edited June 2011
    Aeterna wrote: »
    And to think that one of the moderators (i think) said to expect it during morning at their local time...

I guess as per usual Europe will just have to go to bed and get it a day late.

I was actually surprised that BttF ep 5 was out like before 2200 EEST which converts to noon PDT...
  • edited June 2011
    Well, we're halfway through the work day for Telltale...
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2011
    Aeterna wrote: »

I think you may be referring to this post:
    Jake wrote: »
    Usually the games are released in the first half of that window, but it varies if something (negatively) surprising happens.

Don't worry guys, they'll get there. :)
  • edited June 2011
    Dangit, still not out yet? Guess I have to wait until AFTER work to play it now. *sigh*
  • edited June 2011
    I found an interesting (and old, so perhaps someone already mentioned this somewhere) tweet from Bill Tiller (Curse of Monkey Island artist):
    billtiller William Tiller
    I almost helped Tell Tale out on Puzzle Agent art, but Munky Fun, the guys who did Force Unleashed at LEC, made me offer I couldn't refuse.
    12 May

I wonder if he'll have another to work with Telltale somewhere in the future. I'm not a fan of his own games (Vampyre Story and Ghost Pirates), but his art is still great. Maybe a future Telltale Monkey Island project?
  • edited June 2011
    I'm not a fan of his games or his art. In my opinion, his influence on Monkey Island is one of the worst things that happened to it. But that's just me.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm not a fan of his games or his art. In my opinion, his influence on Monkey Island is one of the worst things that happened to it. But that's just me.
    I loved Vampyre Story but it has been a long wait for vampyre 2:A bats Tale. It did end on a cliffhanger.
    They are working on Vampyre Story:Year one which is an episodic prequel to the first game. God knows when we will see that though..presumably before the 2nd game.
  • edited June 2011
    Anyone remember the "City that Dares Not Sleep" waiting thread? Fun times.
  • edited June 2011
    The game should be released in about 2 hours. (optimism)
  • edited June 2011

That was just wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
  • edited June 2011
    @TTG Staff: Should we Europeans head to bed? I'm personally prepared to wait until 5pm California time before I give up but I realise the Central Europeans probably won't wait that long.
  • edited June 2011

Oh god don't remind me. That was insanity.
  • edited June 2011
    I gave up and got the ipad version.
  • edited June 2011
    Cheri wrote: »

That thread went beyond insanity. That was blasphemy. That was madness.

That... Was... A TIRED JOKE!
  • edited June 2011
    11:30 now here in the UK. I want to play it before I go to bed. It isn't looking likely.
  • edited June 2011

Nope don't remember it... But i remember This
  • edited June 2011

It was 76 pages of sheer perfection.
  • edited June 2011
    Man, I'm tempted to just give in and buy the iPhone version so I can play it at work when it's quiet.
  • edited June 2011
    :( Looks like Puzzle Agent 2 will have to be something to look forward to after work tomorrow.
  • edited June 2011
    Ggghhhg ghghhgllhghh ghgll *burb*
  • edited June 2011
    My ants are still full of pants and I am still doing the update dance.
  • edited June 2011
    @TTG: Whatever you're feeding your monkeys, it isn't a stimulant.
  • edited June 2011
    Where is agent thingy ma bob come come now chop chop. its very very very very late on this side of the round planet of earth :(
  • edited June 2011
    Ah, feck it. Buying it on iPhone. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER
  • edited June 2011
    Ah, feck it. Buying it on iPhone. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER

Nooo! That's what they want you to do!
  • edited June 2011
    Nagaoka wrote: »
    Nooo! That's what they want you to do!

BUT IT'S SO TEMPTIIIING ARUGHFJGHJ must resist must resist
  • edited June 2011
    It's 4:18 Telltale Time. Or are they using the clocks that Valve gave them during their partnership?
  • edited June 2011
    Maybe they are trying to get a pre-orders done.
  • edited June 2011
    I'd just like to weigh in here as someone who just experienced the guts of a software launch cycle for the first time and say that esoteric stuff going wrong makes a product launch extremely time-consuming. I gave faith that the delay makes perfect sense from their perspective, they just can't explain without leaking trade secrets.
  • edited June 2011
    Well, it's pretty much time for me to head off to work. Here's hoping that this doesn't end up being some sort of weird 'we've hit a snag so it's releasing tomorrow' type dealies.
  • edited June 2011
    I'd wait with you guys, but my laptop still isn't back from repair and my PC is so crappy by today's standards that I doubt it'd run this without trouble ;____;

It was such an amazing and beautiful thing.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm going to be up waiting for a bit longer, hopefully it comes out this evening. I'm Eastern Standard Time, so it's still not all that late here.
  • edited June 2011
    Little more than an hour until Telltale's offices close if I'm not mistaken.

Mind giving us an update, guys?
  • edited June 2011
    well, it's nearly 2am now. The US Eastcoast workday has to be over by now.

I really hope it'll be up when I wake up. At least the promised June 30th launch has gone by.
  • edited June 2011
    *sigh* 2 AM in Norway and I still can't download Puzzle Agent 2.
  • edited June 2011
    Maybe the Hidden People decided to stop stealing puzzle pieces. They just went for entire game instead.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.