The Killer [Investigation] - Hard Evidence Found

Comments

• His eye is always white, it's his model.
    http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/gren-97435.html

Did you guys notice that gren's left eye is normal and not white if you choose to investigate the woodsman in the episode 3 trailer?

• It isn't white when you first meet him.

I think it's his Glamour: it might be black market and unstable.

leemorry posted: »

His eye is always white, it's his model. http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/gren-97435.html

• edited February 2014

Why would you say something like that without even checking?

Here are the screenshots from your first visit, his eye is obviously white.
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

It's his bloody model, he doesn't even have alternative texture in the game files. Lawrence, for example, does: http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/lawrence-84404.html

ViralType posted: »

It isn't white when you first meet him. I think it's his Glamour: it might be black market and unstable.

• edited February 2014

Gren mentions to Bigby before they fight that the last person who messed with him was put in the ground, so I guess he lost his eye recently while killing someone. I'd still like to know what happened.

Also the first time you see Gren he has both eyes uninjured; he asks why Bigby gets to go ahead of him in the line.

It isn't white when you first meet him. I think it's his Glamour: it might be black market and unstable.

• Probably because they could be the next victims, and Toad doesn't think he can rely on Bigby to prevent their deaths, especially after how close Toad Jr. got to the killer.

why did toad spy on cinderella, selling shoes, rapunzel and rose?

• Well this is embarrassing. Please ignore all that I've said above, I am really sorry, I forgot about the time we see him in the queue to Crane's office.

Why would you say something like that without even checking? Here are the screenshots from your first visit, his eye is obviously white.

• edited February 2014

What were you saying, again?

Alt text

Why would you say something like that without even checking? Here are the screenshots from your first visit, his eye is obviously white.

• Again, sorry :<
    several months wait begins to mess with my memory it seems
    Thanks for the screenshot

What were you saying, again?

• It's all good. Though I hope the loss of the eye has something to do with the whole case. It's just been bugging the hell out of me this whole time.

Again, sorry :< several months wait begins to mess with my memory it seems Thanks for the screenshot

• edited February 2014

No guys he means in the episode 3 trailer. Okay. So when you first see Gren outside the office his eye is normal, then you see him at the bar and its white, but then in the trailer for episode 3, its normal again. Alt text

Did you guys notice that gren's left eye is normal and not white if you choose to investigate the woodsman in the episode 3 trailer?

• thanks, that's the one i meant:)

Cluuin posted: »

No guys he means in the episode 3 trailer. Okay. So when you first see Gren outside the office his eye is normal, then you see him at the bar and its white, but then in the trailer for episode 3, its normal again.

• Great job on tying him into the case. Unfortunately, I do believe that he is only aiding and abetting the killer. I'm skeptical of many characters but I have this gut feeling that Snow White could possibly be the killer because she at least has a motive. The Woodsman, Bluebeard, and the twins Tweedledee and Tweedledum are involved somehow and have some parts to play but I'll hold off on them till we know more. But Snow's motive would be simple and crystal clear: she's tired of being a maid all the time and wants to get rid of Ichabod Crane and become deputy. She can do that by pinning the evidence on him by using the service of the twins. So if the taxi driver really is the boy who cried wolf..he would be the first to tell everyone that Crane is psychopath that's into role play.... who knows, people might believe him? I really do think Snow White is involved though, one way or another. I mean did you see her reaction when she saw the boy who cried wolf near Bigby's apartment?. If he is the taxi-driver...then Snow White was with him again too but this time in the taxi. At the end of the Episode 1, you could see Snow White saying something to him while they drive off but it's unclear. I also noticed though when places of interest are pointed out... that Snow always goes somewhere else or to Bigby's location by her own means? She's definitely hiding something, I'm very suspicious of her.

• About TJ's description of the killer when he said "Stop laughing at me". I honestly believe it's linked to the Headless Horseman (he appears since the very beginning in the Fable Book , but we can't interact with him). The red head guy is still a POI (person of interest) , but telltale might have modified the story behind him , so they will give us something we don't expect.

• The Ginger Ninja....

One more important fact to note - he is in the car at the VERY START OF THE GAME. The one that Bigby is in when the radio guys is talking about the weather.

Of course, another possibility is he simply is a reused model. shrugs

• Great thread. I finally finished Episode 2 last night. I actually started Episode 1 from scratch as I wanted to make my perfect Bigby leading into 2. I noticed the Ginger man a bunch. There's something odd about him. Great theories guys. He's definitely involved somehow.

• That is exactly what I think he is, a reused model. He can be seen driving the taxi Snow and Bigby are in while he is kneeling in an alleyway in front of a burning trashcan at the exact same time.

OhMan posted: »

The Ginger Ninja.... One more important fact to note - he is in the car at the VERY START OF THE GAME. The one that Bigby is in when the r

• I was curious to why Grendel seems to be blind the second time you meet him in the bar, but Grendel says something when you see him. When Bigby says don't f*** around with me, Grendel mention that last person he fight ended in the ground.

It could be just a bad glamour thro, I just hope that Tell tale don't use the glamour thing too much, we might not see any new characters, characters pretending to be someone else ooooohhh - that's going to get old really quickly.

Well this is embarrassing. Please ignore all that I've said above, I am really sorry, I forgot about the time we see him in the queue to Crane's office.

• Queen of Hearts, you know "off with their heads" it would explain tweedle dee & dum

• Bigby and Snow have been working together for centuries. I doubt he would do anything to jeopardize their relationship considering his feelings towards her.

Also, Bluebeard has no authority over exiling other Fables.

Yeah, I can see what you mean, with people like Gren and even Toad showing distrust towards him. I was thinking more along the lines of Sno

• heres a question: Didn't the boy who cried wolf get eaten? wouldn't that mean he's been dead since before Fabletown was a thing?

• Colin was eaten by Bigby and he is alive in episode 1 of the game. Check or recheck the Book of Fables entries in extras.

Jbeal posted: »

heres a question: Didn't the boy who cried wolf get eaten? wouldn't that mean he's been dead since before Fabletown was a thing?

• I had the same theory but to be honest...they changed a lot...maybe they changed the story two.

• This comes straight from the Fables wiki: "Some sources cite that the wolf ate the pig, but this was not truly the case. The first pig survived and was taken to the Farm along with his cousins." http://fables.wikia.com/wiki/Colin . so no, Colin was never killed.

LukaszB posted: »

Colin was eaten by Bigby and he is alive in episode 1 of the game. Check or recheck the Book of Fables entries in extras.

• Then tell me what you think of Bigby's line "It wasn't murder, I was hungry."?

This comes straight from the Fables wiki: "Some sources cite that the wolf ate the pig, but this was not truly the case. The first pig survive

• This is a pretty awesome thread!
    I noticed this Red Haired guy everywhere but with the screen shots it makes it so much more compelling.
    I have a feeling he isn't the killer but maybe an assistant? It's always the quiet ones haha

• I guess if hard facts aren't convincing enough for you, nothing is

Then tell me what you think of Bigby's line "It wasn't murder, I was hungry."?

• There are a lot of facts that end up mixed up or don't tell the whole story, but only parts of it. Swallowing whole then spitting out?

I guess if hard facts aren't convincing enough for you, nothing is

• Grendel's eye might be messed up sometime because of his cheap glamour the eye might reflect his damaged arm that was cut of in the original fable and it was damaged or ripped off again by Bigby.

• Just so u know Cinderella owns a shoe store named the glass slipper with a employe named crispin who looks just like the red haired guy that everyone assumes is the killer here is a link to him http://www.comicvine.com/crispin-cordwainer/4005-67232/

why did toad spy on cinderella, selling shoes, rapunzel and rose?

• i don't know if they rewrote episode 2 because of this...

• The ginger still appears while you are at the club, I mean, there is a locker with his name at the minute 20:59. You can barely see it.

wat

• Lol.

SupBraw posted: »

The ginger still appears while you are at the club, I mean, there is a locker with his name at the minute 20:59. You can barely see it. wat

• Don't make me laugh.

The ginger still appears while you are at the club, I mean, there is a locker with his name at the minute 20:59. You can barely see it. wat

• It's just there where I said so...

Don't make me laugh.

• A male stripper named Ginger, don't make me laugh.

It's just there where I said so...

• Well at least I made you laugh, I can live happy.

A male stripper named Ginger, don't make me laugh.

• Bigby used to eat others because he was a hungry wolfman. He never said he ate Collin.

There are a lot of facts that end up mixed up or don't tell the whole story, but only parts of it. Swallowing whole then spitting out?

• edited February 2014

I am still sticking to the boy who cried wolf idea, but I am trying to fill in the other gaps. I've seen a few of walkthroughs of both of the episodes that people have done and I notice something that other people didn't see. Mainly because Bigby can be a good guy, or a bad guy. no in between. I think after we meet Faith and she walks away she went to the Pudding and Pie (Sure she works there. I mean she got there, went in the building, wasn't killed before she got there.). Why do I say this? If Bigby gave her money, he will give her 58 dollars, and then Faith puts the money in her top, she has a tight fitting top on, meaning the money would be laying flat and wasn't bunch up/wrinkled. When you look in the floor safe in the Pudding and Pie in the second episode you will find some money, 58 dollars. Could the item she steal from Dum and Dee's boss be in the Pudding and Pie? her person items were broken into including a magic box with no key hole.....Mmmmmm....I think Faith was killed on her way to Bigby's apartment.

• Literally kicking myself for not noticing this guy multiple times!!

• edited March 2014

HeartLocker --- there was a small hint of the ginger guy in the second episode, but you never see his face. sorry I just find out.
    go back and look in the book at Georgie's club. under Lilly (snow white)'s name is "ginger - f. rogers"
    also if you want the voice for "the cabie" is Sam Joan who plays Doug in the walking dead series.

This discussion has been closed.