The Killer [Investigation] - Hard Evidence Found

Comments

• edited March 2014

Since we just found out about the cheap knock of glamour's and the fact that we find faiths(or what we assume is the real faiths head) head in front of the building with a blood trail leading from the back she also knew to keep quiet about secrets ,she also knew not to go into a dark corner with a stranger she was way to careful for that ,she even kinda handled herself with woody I feel like who ever did this to her must have been someone that she trusted faith was going there to meet Bigby so maybe the killer / killers got a glamour to look like Bigby at this point people are still scared of Bigby would it be a surprise to any of the residents of fable town that the big bad wolf bitt some girls head off?

• It could be possible that in the game, Telltale just didn't bother to put that one line in there. It might make a difference, but who knows. I'm in the middle of reading the comics and even after the cab driver says stop smoking, Bigby doesn't listen anyway and continues to smoke.

Even in the game, I think he's only smoked in a cab twice, maybe three times. It might be important and it might not be. From what I've read in the comics, the line "you're not allowed to smoke in here", it more or less just for the humour part. (because even after asked to stop, he still continues to smoke)

That's just what I think, but then again, who knows. That line could mean something important.

• THATS GREAT. CLAP CLAP

• I was playing it again not long ago and did find the guy suspicious...especially when u walk by him in the hall after Faith gets decapitated...I thought to myself that something wasn't right about him.....I think ur on to something....

• don't you mean Lilly's body. We didn't find Faith's yet, unless you are talking about the comics :/

Since we just found out about the cheap knock of glamour's and the fact that we find faiths(or what we assume is the real faiths head) hea

• Ya I was talking about her head and not her body
    And i was only talking about Lilly's cheap glamour.

don't you mean Lilly's body. We didn't find Faith's yet, unless you are talking about the comics

• edited April 2014

double post -.-

• We saw our old friend again in episode 3 as a cab driver.

• -Episode 1- If they went through al the trouble recording his encounter with Snow and Bigby, I doubt that he's just an extra (filler).

Doesn't telltale re - use some character models too save time ??. He could just be a 'filler' guy.

• I wanted to say that i found something in episode 3 just as the bloody mary goes back to the car... pause the video at 14:07 and u can see the driver is the person standing next to the ginger guy,or shepard or whatever in picture 3.!

• From sources I've heard floating around the Internet, the driver is Tiny Tim. And yeah, he can be seen in line at the business office in the first episode.

• edited April 2014

@TheNewOne Yup , you're right. Here's the exact picture from Ep. 3 :

It's the same guy that was waiting in line at the Business Office in ep1 (the one with the leg patched up). My guess it's that he "delivered" the decapitated head of Faith and injured his leg jumping the fence. Since he works for the Crooked man , it's probably him (the crooked man) that killed Faith.

Alt text

• I was the first person to think he delivered the head. I doubt he's the killer though, I have a strong feeling that either Bloody Mary, Tweedle Dee and Dum, The Crooked Man, or Georgie Porgie are the killer or killers.

HeartLocker posted: »

@TheNewOne Yup , you're right. Here's the exact picture from Ep. 3 : It's the same guy that was waiting in line at the Business Office in

• Alt text

Take a look at this camera angle.
    I think the guy in the car is Colin.

• only thing that gets me is that fables never change their clothes, not in this game anyway. The ginger man always wears blue shirt and tan pants, the guy in the car has a red shirt and pin striped jacket and his hand looks significantly older, the ginger man looks young. It's clutching at straws i know but could be food for thought.

CasuallyD posted: »

Take a look at this camera angle. I think the guy in the car is Colin.

• only thing that gets me is that fables never change their clothes, not in this game anyway. The ginger man always wears blue shirt and tan pants, the guy in the car has a red shirt and pin striped jacket and his hand looks significantly older, the ginger man looks young. It's clutching at straws i know but could be food for thought.

• Called it months ago :P

• In the preview for Episode 4, Narissa talks to Bigby wanting to tell him what she saw that night. At first I interpreted that she meant the fight or me killing the tweedle or whatnot, but now after watching this clip, I wonder if its not something else she saw as Bloody Mary was getting into the car.

I still don't think the Crooked Man is the killer, in fact, I think it's someone who's trying to point the finger at him, someone he is actually trying to protect but the "killer" has some other grievance with him and is trying to set him up?

I stated on a seperate thread that the crooked man could possibly have had children, or maybe adopted an orphan or something, and that this person is the killer. The crooked man could be using his "crime empire" to try and cover it up, putting those curses on people so they can't talk or whatever, openly letting his thugs do the damage to draw attention away. But this person, if having a close relationship with the crooked man, and especially if they are young or so, could be rebelling against him, or unable to control their urges (like a Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hyde kind of deal?) and thus taunting Bigby and the fables Office. Think of real life serial killers, like the Zodiac killer or so, how theyd send letters to the police or whatnot. It might also be someone who has a "genius" complex, someone who thinks they are smarter than all the other fables? kind of like The Riddler toward Batman. Theres a lot of different branches this could take. But my real guess is, that the killer is someone that hasn't been seen yet in any of the episodes.

What was the name of Elijah Wood's character in Sin City again? The one that ate people, that the priest was protecting? This reminds me of that, dead whores and a big cover up.

• Wouldn't that be something if he was the killer. Ive only seen one of the three little pigs so far, maybe he has a split personality disorder? haha. But it is interesting, he does keep escaping the farm... and he SAYS he can't afford glamours or so, but what better allibi right?

• Might be a bad judge of character but I really feel like it might be Colin.

We don't know how bad it is down on The Farm. And there is a Chapter 5 achievement "The House of Straw."
    We ain't done with the pig yet, and he has motive.

• The pig graffiti could be hinting at some sort of involvement.

• edited April 2014

But the fabric which we find is of BLUE JEANS and he wears sort of light grey pants (if you look closely in the image of him standing in line at the Business Office). So i think the evidence is so confusing that telltale has tried very hard (and very well) to confuse us players and keep us in the dark :)

@TheNewOne Yup , you're right. Here's the exact picture from Ep. 3 : It's the same guy that was waiting in line at the Business Office in

• I did see him everytime too and it kinda bothered me a little bit, but I don't think he's the murderer, it can just be a Telltale's easter egg.

• Amazing theory. I only noticed him as a taxi driver but damn he is everywhere. It really makes sense to be the guy who cried wolf. It remains to be seen though. I can't wait so long for the next episode!!!

• edited April 2014

Naaah , no worries people ! Gingie here ain't going to be no killer anymore :P Telltale makes the episodes based on Community Feedback , and since 70.000 people expected Gingie to be the killer , they had to completely change the story so they keep their "unexpected plot-twist" reputation high.

Some people say Ep2 got delayed because Telltale had to rewrite the story and episodes ... I agree. Didn't want this to happen really , but we pretty much started a revolution ... and we won.

• edited April 2014

It's probably Bloody Mary, considering she had the Woodman's axe, and Bigby commented that whatever decapitated Faith was either very sharp or had magic attached to it. We never saw the axe after the intro, although there is the possibility that it was someone else, because on of the Tweedles can be seen in the Woodman's apartment if you go there first, so they may have gotten the axe then, obviously after Faith'd died.

LukaszB posted: »

I was the first person to think he delivered the head. I doubt he's the killer though, I have a strong feeling that either Bloody Mary, Tweedle Dee and Dum, The Crooked Man, or Georgie Porgie are the killer or killers.

• Snow was wearing a black and red version of her attire for Lily's funeral. Case closed.

iamespada posted: »

only thing that gets me is that fables never change their clothes, not in this game anyway. The ginger man always wears blue shirt and tan p

• Colin can't be the killer because he's still on good terms with Bigby in the comics, although he died pretty early.

• Okay then. I haven't read the comics. So would you say for certain that he is not involved at all?

• I agree, I don't think Telltale just put it there for no reason, it's quite prominent. Plus, Bloody Mary says something about a pig in that scene. I don't remember exactly what it was but it seemed like an odd choice of words to me.

The pig graffiti could be hinting at some sort of involvement.

• They never allude to any bad actions from Colin, although I suppose he could end up involved somehow, probably coming back down to the Woodlands in the next 2 episodes.

Okay then. I haven't read the comics. So would you say for certain that he is not involved at all?

• Everyone is kinda focused on the ripped fabric for all we know it was planted there to put the blame on some one else

• colins in the comics so no

• I wonder if cryer will play a large role in ep5 due to "cry wolf"

• And she looked kind of HOT :P

Snow was wearing a black and red version of her attire for Lily's funeral. Case closed.

• Well this is interesting.

If you go to the Tweedle's place to investigate, you can come across a box marked "Hold for B.C.W." It's possible that this could stand for the Boy (who) Cried Wolf.

What's more interesting, though, is the content of this box. It's just a single red capped mushroom inside a glass case. But why the hell would an ordinary mushroom need to be placed in a glass case? Maybe it's not just an ordinary mushroom. Maybe it's some kind of magic mushroom (actual magic, not just hallucinogenic) that's tied to a fable.

The only fairytale I can really think of that notably uses a mushroom is Alice In Wonderland where Alice comes across a mushroom that can either make her taller or shrink her down to a tiny size. I have no idea how this could possibly factor into the case, but maybe that's going to be how they deal with Bigby's massive strength and power in a future confrontation. Maybe... they're planning on shrinking the Big Bad Wolf down to size.

• It would make more sense for B.C.W. to stand for something like B.C. Witch , since that mushroom is obviously an ingredient for some sort of magic potion. Witches love potions. But yeah , I think the last letter (W) stands for Witch. I have no idea what the first 2 would stand for , but it just makes more sense really.

DomeWing333 posted: »

Well this is interesting. If you go to the Tweedle's place to investigate, you can come across a box marked "Hold for B.C.W." It's possib

• edited April 2014

It double posted. :/

• Everyone seems so fixated on the Crooked Man. He employs other killers such as Bloody Mary at his disposal, did anyone ever think that while he may be at the head of the pyramid as far as this crime empire is going, he's actually protecting someone else? At this point after playing episode 3 I have a feeling that the Crooked Man is like a Mafia style don, and that he may have a Son or Daughter who could be the killer (very Sin City if you think about it) and he's going to extreme efforts to draw attention away from that. Or like I said, it could very well be a Mundane, or even better yet, what if the Crooked Man had a child with a Mundane and so its some sort of... abomination in the fable world, and so he's trying to hide that?

The boy who cried wolf is still on my suspect list, atleast as far as that he works for the Crooked Man. However, the Crooked Man and Bloody Mary are both nursery rhymes with more sinister Urban Legends behind their origins, so I'm wondering if there's not more to come in that department. I don't know much about all that superstitious nonsense except for a few cheesy horror films, like the one about the car flashing its lights and chasing you down or something, and a few others. I don't know how well characters would translate out of some of those, but I guess I can be surprised.

I crossed one suspect/problem off my list though, he won't be making an appearance in episode 4. And i know its definitely not Crane, or Woody. Crane is a wuss upfront with fits of anger but all he can do is squawk. And Woody is just too plain stupid to be the killer. It has to be someone with Magic at their disposal though, so I've even considered that Merlin could be involved. He is part of a fairytale after all.

Interesting idea, what if the killer is Snow White herself? Theres alot to be said about her character, and she did grow up with the greedy dwarves.

Secondly, I replayed episode 1. When investigating, you find a scrap of fabric, Jeans fabric according to Bigby. Someone mentioned the fables dont really change clothes, so who wears Jeans?

• Unless the Boy really is the killer.

in the Fables comics, locked away in Golden Burrough is Black Caroline...

It would make more sense for B.C.W. to stand for something like B.C. Witch , since that mushroom is obviously an ingredient for some sort of

This discussion has been closed.