The Killer [Investigation] - Hard Evidence Found

Comments

• Actually, the game has managed to make everyone look suspicious at this point. :D

Don't you dare accuse Bufkin! Do you hear me? DON'T YOU DARE IT! On the other hand, he is suspicious looking little bastard...

• edited April 2014

It pretty much did. Most of people I disregarded as murderers I did so because I knew they're appearing in the comics which are set few decades later, Bufkin included :)

Without that information, everyone would still look suspicious to me, except maybe for Woody and Holly. In that case, Snow would probably be my prime suspect at this point.

Weltenfeind posted: »

Actually, the game has managed to make everyone look suspicious at this point.

• It's pretty much the same for me. ^^

It pretty much did. Most of people I disregarded as murderers I did so because I knew they're appearing in the comics which are set few deca

• The witching cloak that was made famous by boy blue can do a lot more than teleport it has endless internal storage you can literally put a world in there and still have room, it can teleport, it can allow the user to fly and shapeshift into anything such as a plant or bird , it also protects the user from any kind of harm and is unbreakable its-self and it has more even still it is the single most powerful item in fabletown and when tied together with the vorpal sword the user is almost un defeat able
    Members of fable town recognized the power and decided to try to make clones of them called project Gadwall and each clone had its own special power but none could match there originals power these items are mentioned in fairest in all the land graphic novel.

IamNoone posted: »

Teleportation is a strong opinion. Why? If you notice the book with the torn page (The Ring of Disepl), you can see two more objects. The first one is a magic cloak that can teleport you. And it belongs to Boy Blue

• I have to say, with what you provided, it seems very feasible. I wasn't very convinced until you told us about the titles of the episodes. That made it pretty convincing. But, the only way we will find out if this is true is to wait. Wait and see what happens.

• edited April 2014

I think that it's too soon to point out who the killer is, we can be only guessing, but it's quite possible that he/she works for The Crooked Man and Bloody Mary. We can tell that The Crooked Man is very influential Fable, he has a lot of power, owns some places like The Lucky Pawn, propably even Pudding and Pie, because Georgie called him for help.

What would be the reason for killing Faith and Lilly then? Why would The Crooked Man want them dead? When we investigate first head, we have an option to say that it was a message, left for residents of Woodlands to find. I think that's exactly what those killings are. They are warnings. For who? Beauty and Crane. We know that they owe The Crooked Man a lot of money and his patience propably reached the limit. He wants to show them that this is serious, that they are in deep trouble.

If that's the case, it seems obvious why one of the heads was placed in The Woodlands. Both Beauty and Crane live there and there was a chance that one of them would be the first to find it, worst case scenario, they at least hear about it. The second victim was killed where Beauty works (again because she could have been the one to find all that bloody mess in 207) and it actually worked, maybe not as intended, but she does see the murder scene. The victim was also important for Crane, they knew it would hurt him a lot to loose his "Snow". Maybe they wanted the body to be found, so Crane can see it, that's why they dumped it where Toad or Toad Junior can easly stumble upon it.

• This guy could be just an filler for empty space who knows

• This guy could be just an filler for empty space who knows

• id have to agree its the gingerbread man and we could all run as fast as we can but well never catch him hes so full of ginger......

hey do you think that might be the ginger bread man?

• i think u nailed it here i was still stuck on bluebeard lol u have irrefutable evidence and half a dozen brief appearances how can u argue

• Maybe it was Bloody Mary since she was about to cut Bigby´s head when we first met her.

So maaaaaaybe the story has stopped being about who the muderer is and is more about why did it happen?

I think that BM is the killer and the Crooked man gave the orders.

Then again, the whole ´´ who was your prime suspect`` thing from episode 1 would feel kind of pointless since it ended up being a character outside the suspect list

• But even if the game is happenig before the comic, is the game meant to be in the same continuity/universe?

Maybe the game is its own thing and change the story just for the sake of the fans of the comic. It would suck to be a fan of the comic ( Just started reading it btw ) and know from episode 1 whe CAN´T be the killer.

It pretty much did. Most of people I disregarded as murderers I did so because I knew they're appearing in the comics which are set few deca

• At first, I believed the same thing. But then when I went to the Tweedles office, I saw something rather...interesting. A box addressed to B.C.W. Take your best guess on who he is.

This guy could be just an filler for empty space who knows

• edited April 2014

So far, I haven't seen any reason to believe that it's a different continuity, but have seen couple of them to believe it is indeed the prequel to the comics. Though I wouldn't completely discard the possibility of different continuity, I pretty much doubt it.

Zombie-man posted: »

But even if the game is happenig before the comic, is the game meant to be in the same continuity/universe? Maybe the game is its own thi

• I'm fairly certain it's canon. No evidence. Just haven't seen anything else to say otherwise. In fact, so far it makes sense.

So far, I haven't seen any reason to believe that it's a different continuity, but have seen couple of them to believe it is indeed the preq

• And the boxes being broken into. They could have taken the ribbon from there.

Nor in mine. If I recall correctly the photo which depicts Nerissa, Faith and glamoured Lily shows Lily with ribbon on her neck. Maybe it re

• I'm skeptical of her ability to teleport. Being summoned is one thing, but teleporting at will? Nothing could kill you. That's overpowered.

KISSAKI posted: »

What if Bloody Mary has been glamoring herself as Cryer to get close to Bigby? Being Bigby's personal Taxi Driver is a good way to find out

• Actually, Bloody Mary could've taken it.

Remember the busted, but not locked. makeup thingy in their dressing room at the pudding and pie? Well Bloody Mary can teleport to any reflective surface. She could've teleported to that.

Nor in mine. If I recall correctly the photo which depicts Nerissa, Faith and glamoured Lily shows Lily with ribbon on her neck. Maybe it re

• I'm not skeptical of her ability to teleport. Death by surprise is the only possible death. Hence she ain't overpowered. Snow White with the witching cloak would be overpowered, or Boy Blue with the vorpal sword would be overpowered. Snow has the Vorpal Sword (death in one swing), Boy Blue has the Witching Cloak (invisibility, transformation, teleportation, flight).

Ascari posted: »

I'm skeptical of her ability to teleport. Being summoned is one thing, but teleporting at will? Nothing could kill you. That's overpowered.

• It could be like in the Walking Dead Game, is based on the comics but is not canon.

Now that I think about it, it could be kind of weird for a company like DC to give their title to some company and just add stuff to the lore.

I'm fairly certain it's canon. No evidence. Just haven't seen anything else to say otherwise. In fact, so far it makes sense.

• I'm not sure if its crazy or great idea. Maybe both. Anyway I like it quite much, good call. Though shouldn't she need to be summoned by someone to teleport throughout the mirror?

Actually, Bloody Mary could've taken it. Remember the busted, but not locked. makeup thingy in their dressing room at the pudding and pie? Well Bloody Mary can teleport to any reflective surface. She could've teleported to that.

• Nice observation, I forgot about these.

And the boxes being broken into. They could have taken the ribbon from there.

• Exactly. And I've been reading the comics for a couple of days now, so I'm becoming more familiar with them. By the way, now I hate Crane much more than before, after reading one particular issue.

I'm fairly certain it's canon. No evidence. Just haven't seen anything else to say otherwise. In fact, so far it makes sense.

• edited April 2014

As I said everything so fair points out to the fact that it's prequel in a canon universe. Even the things which Crane did in the game, embezzlement and sexual obsession with Snow are mentioned in the comic. And I might be nitpicking, but the publisher is Vertigo, which is under DC.

Wouldn't know about Walking Dead (I'm not fan of zombies, I find them ridiculous), is it following the same characters as the comic book?

It could be like in the Walking Dead Game, is based on the comics but is not canon. Now that I think about it, it could be kind of weird for a company like DC to give their title to some company and just add stuff to the lore.

• edited April 2014

But Le Chuck is a zombie :(

I just want to know if the 7 dwarves are going to show up at some point. Probably since most of the characters from that one picture had appeared already.

Exactly. And I've been reading the comics for a couple of days now, so I'm becoming more familiar with them. By the way, now I hate Crane much more than before, after reading one particular issue.

• edited April 2014

He's only here, because for some reason they don't have an avatar of Murray the Evil Skull :)
    Beside, LeChuck is specific kind of zombie I guess. Actually I don't know how much you're familiar with old Monkey Island games, he was a originally a ghost, then a zombie and lastly a demon. I'm not sure what exactly he is right now.

Seven dwarves won't appear, unless game's a serious deviation from the comics. And I'm talking about a really, really big deviation.

But Le Chuck is a zombie I just want to know if the 7 dwarves are going to show up at some point. Probably since most of the characters from that one picture had appeared already.

• edited April 2014

Well, that's how the Legend goes, isn't it?
    But the book of fables doesn't say anything about that, just that she can. I guess Lily could've summoned her, or even Faith and Nerissa could have.

I just can't think of any other reason why Bigby points it out to the player, if it isn't significant. And it doesn't make much sense to force it open if it isn't locked.

I'm not sure if its crazy or great idea. Maybe both. Anyway I like it quite much, good call. Though shouldn't she need to be summoned by someone to teleport throughout the mirror?

• edited April 2014

As far as I understand, The Walking Dead game is canon.. In the sense that, while we follow Clementines group(s), Rick's group is actually out there as well. So all this is happening alongside each other. We just don't get to see Rick's group, but the universe is the same.

I think Glenn mentions in the comic that he was with a small group in the beginning. Clementine's group is said group.

It could be like in the Walking Dead Game, is based on the comics but is not canon. Now that I think about it, it could be kind of weird for a company like DC to give their title to some company and just add stuff to the lore.

• edited April 2014

It must be of some significance, definitely.

About Bloody Mary, though her teleportation could work differently in this universe, she did mention people saying her names three times in the mirror before she comes out of it, whether that exactly summons her or just makes her sense someone mentioning her and she does the teleportation part herself, I don't know.

And if someone, like Faith or Lily did summon her, wouldn't makeup thingy need to be open then, as they would need to look in the mirror, hence no reason for it to be busted by Bloody Marys passing through it? This makes me certain that if she did come out of the makeup thingy, she did it on her own, without anyone summoning her.

Well, that's how the Legend goes, isn't it? But the book of fables doesn't say anything about that, just that she can. I guess Lily could'

• So it's the same timeline, the game just follows different people. Thanks for the clarification.

As far as I understand, The Walking Dead game is canon.. In the sense that, while we follow Clementines group(s), Rick's group is actually

• It's have to be a pretty good surprise...

LukaszB posted: »

I'm not skeptical of her ability to teleport. Death by surprise is the only possible death. Hence she ain't overpowered. Snow White with the

• Snow's Vorpal Sword and Boy Blue's Witching Cloak surprise combo.

It's have to be a pretty good surprise...

• royals call them lowborn

Well, the entire Fabletown community seem to be somehow involved with the Crooked Man. Atleast the "lower class" Fables. Not a lot else they can do, as pointed out through the majority of the episodes.

• im fuckin three foot

Don't you dare accuse Bufkin! Do you hear me? DON'T YOU DARE IT! On the other hand, he is suspicious looking little bastard...

• Maybe, but it could be like DC was back in the day with some stories.

Basically Superman can met a Swamp Thing, but it was not the same Swamp Thing that you were reading on his own series.

So maybe even if the game is canon with the comics, the comics are not cannon with the games.

As far as I understand, The Walking Dead game is canon.. In the sense that, while we follow Clementines group(s), Rick's group is actually

• Right now he is sitll LeChuck. That's all that we need!

I love those games, I played the first 4 ( Havent finished part 2 and 4 :( )

But since I played part 3 first, I always remember the guy as the Zombie that became something else when part 3 started.

Have you played the Tell Tale version of the game? Is like a classic point and click or more like TWD and TWAU?

Also if you haven't played the Walking Dead Games by TT. You are missing out! Those are just as good as Wolf Among Us!

Maybe even better because you get to kill more stuff

He's only here, because for some reason they don't have an avatar of Murray the Evil Skull Beside, LeChuck is specific kind of zombie I g

• edited April 2014

Yeah, Monkey Island is a classic. I don't know if you're familiar, but they made a remake of Monkey Island 1 and Monkey Island 2, couple of years ago, now they're fully voiced, music is not that old Sega-like noise it used to be, and graphics are much better. They're called special edition.

By part 3 you mean Curse of Monkey Island, right? I played that game first also, didn't even know it had two prequels at the time, it was my first encounter with Monkey Island and Curse of Monkey Island is still my favorite by far. The beautiful way it was drawn, the humor and characters... it definitely stands out among them.

As for Telltales Tales of Monkey Island, it is most similar to Monkey Island 4, it's a 3D point and click, where you control Guybrush with cursors, so it has nothing similar to TWD and TWAU. But to be honest, while the game really looks beautiful and had its moments, I was overall pretty much disappointed by the way Telltale handled humor and by some particular storyline and character-wise things. Humor was bouncing from being too childlike to being rather tasteless and grim. They haven't really captured the essence of Monkey Island in my opinion.

To tell you the truth, I'm not really much of a gamer, especially in the last couple of years, my time for such entertainment is significantly limited. I believe you when you say that that TWD is a good game, from what I've seen it's done the same way like Wolf Among Us, which I greet, but there are many things I'm missing out right now and if I'd made a list of them, TWD still wouldn't be of my higher priority, I'm neither fan of the series nor the general idea. Still, thanks for informing me.

By the way, it might seem like I was being a jerk to you couple of post earlier when said that I find zombies ridiculous, but the truth is I haven't even noticed your nickname at the time when I posted the reply, so I apologize if it came out jerky.

Right now he is sitll LeChuck. That's all that we need! I love those games, I played the first 4 ( Havent finished part 2 and 4 ) But

• ...? I'm glad for you?

SweetDee posted: »

im fuckin three foot

• The game is canon, Bill willianham stated in an interview that the game is completely canon to the comics.

• I think that if you like good stories and characterisation, The Walking Dead is a must play.

I mean it sure has gore and action and zombies, but the most interesting part is the moral decisions that you have to make during the game, choosing who lives and who dies, getting attached to characters, what are you willing to do when it comes to survive. . .

The main focus is the people, the zombies are a secondary thing. If you like Wolf Among Us you owe yourself to at least play the first episode.

And no problem about the zombie comment, I thought nothing of it.

Yeah, Monkey Island is a classic. I don't know if you're familiar, but they made a remake of Monkey Island 1 and Monkey Island 2, couple of

This discussion has been closed.