Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited July 2008
    All my hope is in the twenty eighth. If it dosen't come out then then I will:
    1. Go crazy, realesing it at the local splash place,
    2. Lightly(ish) complain, and
    3. Sit and stare at the Wii channel screen untill the Mii channel walks off.

This waiting and waiting of a game about my faivorit cartoon series of ALL TIME is making me just go nuts!!!!!!!! Tearing me apart! *body falls to ground in two pices*
  • edited July 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

I choose 3... oh, wait was this a multiple choice quesitons? And what is this "it" that you will be realesing...releasing...realizing…re-sailing...reselling?

I'm going to be negative Dan here and say all y'all are hoping for something that can't be. If it was this Monday don't you think Telltale would have known by three days before and would have told us by now? I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're looking August...at best.
  • edited July 2008
    I ment I'd do those three in order, and I'd be going crazy at the splash pad. But still, this is quite annoying. Everybody really wants this game, and Telltale hasn't even said how close they are to being done! (recently?)
  • edited July 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »

This waiting and waiting of a game about my faivorit cartoon series of ALL TIME is making me just go nuts!!!!!!!! Tearing me apart! *body falls to ground in two pices*

If I don't see it soon I will:
    1) Gouge out my eyes
    2) Cut out my tongue
    3) Have all my... done... removed...

[First Post GET]
  • edited July 2008
    u hyar fiyfws iyr nt wtes huh? sorry i just gouged out my eyes:mad:
  • edited July 2008
    Ooh! I c oudnd ell wha u sad! : P
  • edited July 2008
    wat the hll r u gyz sayn
  • edited July 2008
    I think There should be an episode where Strong Bad hijacks Bubs' Baloney Sandwich truck and uses it to go to the beach!!!
  • edited July 2008
    more Original Bubs!
  • edited July 2008
    I have an idea! How about this freaking website stops trying to sounds like strong bad on the stupid, unfunny dev blog and actually posts an update on the release date, because right now it doesn't look like they're gonna even make july after postponing it for one month already!
  • edited July 2008
    I have an idea! How about this freaking website stops trying to sounds like strong bad on the stupid, unfunny dev blog and actually posts an update on the release date, because right now it doesn't look like they're gonna even make july after postponing it for one month already!

screw you thats the release date
  • edited July 2008

yeah Telltale just handed it over to Nintendo, so quit loud mouthing my favriote game makers!! :mad:
  • edited July 2008
    Your favorite game makers apparently don't know how to make a release date, which is fairly important in their business.
  • edited July 2008
    BLASPHEMY!Time for torture.RELEASE TURKISH SPIDER-MAN'S GUINEA PIGS OF DEATH!

EDIT:Actually, according too his philosophy, Sonic Next-Gen HAS to be a good game.Let's let him live to know this, and make him PLAY Sonic Next-Gen.
  • edited July 2008
    Your favorite game makers apparently don't know how to make a release date, which is fairly important in their business.

So you're saying the best business practice for any game developer is to make the earliest release possible, instead of releasing a fine-tuned, polished, and complete game?

No thanks, I don't want SBCG4AP to fall into the "regretted purchases" pile.
  • edited July 2008

oh yeah i haven't been here sense the first Bone came out.. oh wait.. yes i have
    and Telltale does stick to their release dates!
  • edited July 2008

The Dev Blog is written by the Chapman Bro...er...Strong Bad. They are a lot more invovled then you think.

I used to be like you, so full of hate... learn to relax. It's going to be a great game, and after this bump (I said it) in the road TTG and Nintendo will know how to get episodic content out more periodically. This is still a new process of distribution.
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    Kind of like the release date? ;)

somebody call an ambulance because telltale just got BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited July 2008
    in the wikipedia thing, it said that episode 2 was called "Strongbadia the Free"!! is this true. it sounds true. but anyways, if sbcg4ap doesn't come out tomorrow, then i will lie on my bed and let my willpower to move and do anything leave me and someone will have to play the game for me when it does come out!!
  • edited July 2008
    dentbuds wrote: »
    in the wikipedia thing, it said that episode 2 was called "Strongbadia the Free"!! is this true. it sounds true. but anyways, if sbcg4ap doesn't come out tomorrow, then i will lie on my bed and let my willpower to move and do anything leave me and someone will have to play the game for me when it does come out!!

This has been covered. Enjoy your bed.
  • edited July 2008

Okay.....just calm down.....I don't know if you noticed, but gigantic publishers like EA have games that sometimes have almost year-long delays.Telltale has an excuse to delay a month or two because they are a much smaller company.They've already given the game to nintendo, so stave off all the snide remarks.If you don't wan't to buy games from this company anymore, no one's gonna stop ya'.
  • edited July 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    So you're saying the best business practice for any game developer is to make the earliest release possible, instead of releasing a fine-tuned, polished, and complete game?

No thanks, I don't want SBCG4AP to fall into the "regretted purchases" pile.

Nope. I am saying they should actually be able to release a game by the date they decide.

And if we are talking clever now I don't want SBCG4AP to fall into the "never purchased" pile.

It's only gonna be nine bucks anyways.
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    oh yeah i haven't been here sense the first Bone came out.. oh wait.. yes i have
    and Telltale does stick to their release dates!

Explain why sbcg4ap is still overdue then.
  • edited July 2008
    littlehaze, I do think that they were a bit too eager to announce a June, then July release date. But they're new to the process, and even Nintendo is new to the process. I'll give them a bit of leeway, since they do great with releasing Sam and Max on time. Which means that the next release date announced will be far closer ot the ACTUAL release.

So yeah.

I don't think you need to be mad. =p
  • edited July 2008
    The Dev Blog is written by the Chapman Bro...er...Strong Bad. They are a lot more invovled then you think.

I used to be like you, so full of hate... learn to relax. It's going to be a great game, and after this bump (I said it) in the road TTG and Nintendo will know how to get episodic content out more periodically. This is still a new process of distribution.

bigdondoo, I am happy to inform you that I have never been enraged enough to write demented haikus on a public forum. Go preach elsewhere.

Still I must say I respect you for having the testicular fortitude to put a link up so anyone can read that mess. I would be much too embarrassed.
  • edited July 2008
    littlehaze, I do think that they were a bit too eager to announce a June, then July release date. But they're new to the process, and even Nintendo is new to the process. I'll give them a bit of leeway, since they do great with releasing Sam and Max on time. Which means that the next release date announced will be far closer ot the ACTUAL release.

So yeah.

I don't think you need to be mad. =p
    rather dashing is the only sensible one in this forum!
    Much of that was sarcasm, I must say.
    I mean I do go onto this sarcastic website called homestarrunner.com a little too much.
  • edited July 2008
    Okay.....just calm down.....I don't know if you noticed, but gigantic publishers like EA have games that sometimes have almost year-long delays.Telltale has an excuse to delay a month or two because they are a much smaller company.They've already given the game to nintendo, so stave off all the snide remarks.If you don't wan't to buy games from this company anymore, no one's gonna stop ya'.

I assure you the only reason I am involved in this mess is for SBCG4AP, Zoidberg, I didn't intend on anyone stopping me. And why is everyone so excited that the game has been given to nintendo, I mean does anyone actually know or think that those politically correct approvals go by that quick? And they aren't done after the game is submitted. Nintendo itself published brawl and look how long that took... Third party approvals are a mess, I'm willing to bet.
  • edited July 2008
    Everyone is really on the ground floor of cool abbreviations around here.
  • edited July 2008
    Maybye SB could go through portals like on the last level of Ice Station Santa and go to 20X6,1936,The Different Town (see SBe-mail #99),inside Lappy 486,the town where the Teen Girl Squad is,a Powered By The Cheat zone,CGNU and Strong Bad's past,present and future.
  • edited July 2008
    There could be one or two like that, but I seriously want a normal homestar game with normal homestar characters to kick off.
  • edited July 2008
    Hold on everyone, I just got the greatest idea!!!!!!!!!!Okay I gotta admit, it's not an episode idea, it's a wiiware game idea.Okay, here's the idea:It's Like Super Smash Brothers, but with homestar characters!!!!!!!Here are my ideas for special attacks:Strong Bad would turn into powered by the cheat strong bad and do the "off the top rope" wrestling move a la the SB email lady-ing, Homestar could do an extremely forceful no-arms punch, Marzipan could attack with her ponytail, and last but not least:Homsar could throw his hat and you could controll it in mid-air, resulting in a huge explosion when it hits someone!!!P.S.:Homsar would also be the almost impossible to beat last boss.
  • edited July 2008
    you also have to remember that not all of the characters, like Bubs and Coach Z, have been converted into these other worlds, so its' altogether pretty unlikely.
  • edited July 2008
    bigdondoo, I am happy to inform you that I have never been enraged enough to write demented haikus on a public forum. Go preach elsewhere.

Still I must say I respect you for having the testicular fortitude to put a link up so anyone can read that mess. I would be much too embarrassed.
    I will write to lose
    That strong brief madness - Anger
    The Fools use insults.

I guess it's just the Strong Sad in me that writes "demented haikus." As for your sarcasm problem, I can relate. It just doesn't translate well. Not even with the little sarcasm guy. :rolleyes:
  • edited July 2008
    I will write to lose
    That strong brief madness - Anger
    The Fools use insults.

I guess it's just the Strong Sad in me that writes "demented haikus." As for your sarcasm problem, I can relate. It just doesn't translate well. Not even with the little sarcasm guy. :rolleyes:

okay man, you're obviously trying really hard to gain respect for using little links so here's your recognition.

I am a sarcastic, insulting fool, I will admit.
    And strong bad does not write demented haikus man.
  • edited July 2008
    When WiiWare-world.com interviewed Abstraction Games about their new WiiWare game Potpourrii, they said this:

"WW: Which other WiiWare game in development most intrigues you?"

"RE: Strong Bad’s from Telltale Games. Yeah, what can I say? It’s an adventure game and I happen to like adventure games! I liked the Sam & Max series from Telltale, So I’m quite curious how this title will end up."
    Thought that was pretty cool, so thought I'd share.:)
    Link
  • edited July 2008
    Hold on everyone, I just got the greatest idea!!!!!!!!!!Okay I gotta admit, it's not an episode idea, it's a wiiware game idea.Okay, here's the idea:It's Like Super Smash Brothers, but with homestar characters!!!!!!!

This is a good idea, but it would be better if they were just playable characters in the next Smash Bros. HOMESTAR VS. SOLID SNAKE!
  • edited July 2008
    Strong Bad VS. Mr. Game and Watch! *10 seconds later* This game's winner is... Strongbad! "You spelled my name wrong..."
  • edited July 2008
    How about something about Strong Bad that has to buy something for Homestar's Birthday? I think it would be very fun and difficult. Strong Bad has to sell some of his stuff and find money on the florr like the $100 bill from Shape Shifter
  • edited July 2008
    Why would Strong Bad buy anything for Homestar?
  • edited July 2008
    This is a good idea, but it would be better if they were just playable characters in the next Smash Bros. HOMESTAR VS. SOLID SNAKE!

Good but how about HOMSAR VS. ICE CLIMBERS!!!Homsar could have PoPo and NaNa, or whatever their names are, on the ground in seconds!!!:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.