Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

1161718192022»

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Off topic-atuide:
    NEW 20X6 CARTOON!
    HERE COMES THE THNIKKASHIRT!
    SALE FOR STRONG BAD'S CD'S AND THE PISTOLS FOR PANDAS SHIRT!
    BUMPER STICKERS, STATIC CLINGS, AND PATCHES ON SALE!

It's madness, I tells ya!

On topic:

When will the game homepage come out for Episode 5?
  • edited November 2008
    No, it's Sparta.

Anysways, I doubt the Stinko-hair idea will happen, if only for it being already speculated. I really can't think of any speculation on the forums that's came true. Chances are they'll do something totally different (like meti rodgort a ni gnittup a) just to throw us off.
  • edited November 2008
    Holyxion wrote: »
    No, it's Sparta.

Anysways, I doubt the Stinko-hair idea will happen, if only for it being already speculated. I really can't think of any speculation on the forums that's came true. Chances are they'll do something totally different (like a trogdor item) just to throw us off.

Aw man! By speculating about a trogdor item, you just nulled the chance of that!
  • edited November 2008
    Oh, crud, your right. Okay, no one mention that. In fact, I didn't even say that.
  • edited November 2008
    No, it's Sparta.

Anysways, I doubt the Stinko-hair idea will happen, if only for it being already speculated. I really can't think of any speculation on the forums that's came true. Chances are they'll do something totally different (like meti rodgort a ni gnittup a) just to throw us off.

Phew! Save'd! :D
  • edited November 2008
    I think there should be an RPG-styled battle for the end of the episode.

First you'd fight Stinkoman and Trogdor.

Then after that you'd fight the Videlectrix guys (they'd be pixelated, and would attack with other characters from there games).

It wouldn't be a Pokemon like battle. It'd be more of a "Use this item on that" puzzle. Or it could be like the Brady Culture battle at the end of Sam and Max 101. Maybe you guys could take ideas from Sam and Max and use that for a puzzle?

Or another idea would be using your skills you used from the previous episodes. (i.e, Stinkoman using a Double Deuce on you, then choosing to make Strong Bad do a Dangeresque-styled jump).
  • edited November 2008
    I think that could work. It would be similar to the text-based adventure in Reality 2.0.
  • edited November 2008
    Also, it'd be cool if at the end, even when defeating Stinkoman and Trogdor and beating all the other pixels, if right when SB is almost about to finish the head Videlectrix guy, but is punched and nearly defeated. The head Videlectrix orders the 2nd one (the one who gets yelled at) orders him too finish off Strong Bad. The 2nd one pauses for a mineute (sp?) but the first one starts insulting him, maybe along the lines of this:

"HEY! YOU! You want too stay in the buissness? WELL KILL MR.STRONG MAN NOW! DON'T WANT TOO? YOUR A WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE, YOU KNOW THAT!? I AM YOUR MASTER! I COMMAND YOU TO KILL HIM! I AM YOUR GOD! AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE! I AM TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR CRAPPY FACE RUINING THIS COMPANY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, A SPACEMAN?! YOU WILL-"

The 2nd guy kicks the head Videlectrix guy out of the window, turning everything normal again, freeing Telltale Games (or atleast there characters), Free Country USA's residents, including Stinkoman and Trogdor.

Homestar: Hoorah for Strong Bad!

*Marzipan hits Homestar with Carol, making him pass out. Strong Bad snickers a bit.*

Marzipan: We should thank HIM instead.

*Cardboard Homestar apears out of nowhere*

"Homestar": Yeah, Marzipan, your so smart.

Coach Z: Marzypan is right! Let's drop some fat borts for the Vordeolectrix guy! And I'm not just sayin' that because I'm deeply in love with her!

Bubs: Marzipan, I think you hit Homestar a bit too hard on the head...

*Homestar is laying on the floor with crossed out eyes.*

Bubs: But I think I know the solution! I'll be right back! *Bubs runs out.*

*HERE COMES THE THNNIKAMAAAAN!*

Bubs: Yeah, wake up, kid!

Homestar: Oh crap! It's the Thnnikaman!

To be continued.
  • edited November 2008
    I really don't think Videlectrix is that evil. If someone tried to encroach upon your title of official Homestar Runner video game producer and were doing it all wrong and with terrible graphics while you were forced to sit back and watch, you would probably get pretty fed up after four episodes.
  • edited November 2008
    I really don't think Videlectrix is that evil. If someone tried to encroach upon your title of official Homestar Runner video game producer and were doing it all wrong and with terrible graphics while you were forced to sit back and watch, you would probably get pretty fed up after four episodes.

Just trying to make it more epic.
  • edited November 2008
    The Teen Girl Squad comes to life, too! You have to play TGS with them to get them to leave!
  • edited November 2008
    No, that will never happen, and if it did, i wouldn't play the episode.
  • edited November 2008
    According to the wiki- um, to the wiki, the title Eight-Bit is Enough references Eight_Is_Enough, but maybe it actually means something more literal, like that they don't feel the need to have more than Eight bits.
  • edited November 2008
    The Teen Girl Squad comes to life, too! You have to play TGS with them to get them to leave!

The TGS are based on real girls, so that really wouldn't work well...
  • edited December 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    The TGS are based on real girls, so that really wouldn't work well...

I can tell what that would lead too.
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!
    Starring: Homestar as Chap's Lawyer! KOT as Judge! Bubs as TGS's Lawyer! Strong Bad, Homsar, Marzipan, Coach Z, Strong Sad, and The Cheat as Jury! Kristen, Jennifer, Virginia, and Joy as Plaintiffs! Poopsmith as Homestar's Witness! Pom-Pom as Bubs' Witness! Chapman Bros as Defendants!
    Script: There is none! I don't feel like writing one, and writing Fan-Fiction makes me want to punch myself in the face for several days!
  • edited December 2008
    I can tell what that would lead too.
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!
    Starring: Homestar as Chap's Lawyer! KOT as Judge! Bubs as TGS's Lawyer! Strong Bad, Homsar, Marzipan, Coach Z, Strong Sad, and The Cheat as Jury! Kristen, Jennifer, Virginia, and Joy as Plaintiffs! Poopsmith as Homestar's Witness! Pom-Pom as Bubs' Witness! Chapman Bros as Defendants!
    Script: There is none! I don't feel like writing one, and writing Fan-Fiction makes me want to punch myself in the face for several days!
    I can think of one!
    Bubs: Hey, you jerks!
    TBC: Hey, Bubs. You died of giving a good deal, shorting your brain out.
    Bubs: *Disappears*
    KOT: Not guilcup!
    TBC/Homestar: YAAAY!!
  • edited December 2008
    TEEN LAWSUIT SQUAD!!!!

That would definitely feature Litigation Jackson.
    litjackson.gif
  • edited December 2008
    That would definitely feature Litigation Jackson.
    litjackson.gif

I totally forgot about that guy.
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, I'm curious as to whether or not there are plans to release SBCG4AP's five episodes on a Wii game disc? 'Cause I would want that... Sure, I can download each one separately, and hope that they have some sort of discount for getting all five Wii versions (I know there's a season pass for the PC versions), but I'm the weird kinda person that likes getting an actual game disc to put into a video game console.

Is this even the right place to ask? Normally, I'd send an e-mail... But I couldn't find any sort of "contact us" section.
  • edited April 2009
    why did this page die? cant we still speculate, and hope for, a season tooooooooooooooooo???!
  • edited April 2009
    I speculate that bumping an old thread is evil!!!!!!!111111oneoneone

Will there be a second season? For Wii? And first one in retail disc improved and fixed with tons of extras? Think about the entire Homestar Runner series on it for example.

PS: Please don't forget the Wii users, some of us like adventure games and not being seniors that only play boring casual games about some ridicule thing. And despite the joke in the menu intro, we buy WiiWare games!
  • edited May 2009
    ok, picture this...
    strong bad i sucked into the cheats computer. through the whole episode, you have to play in the cheats crappy animation world. there would be to strong bads, one you control, and the one the cheat made. goal is to get out of the computer, with the cheat guiding you via email.
    that sounds like a good season to finale to me!!!!!
  • edited May 2009
    How about this? Strong Bad accidentally gets sucked in an alternate universe, where everybody has a goatee (except Senor Cardgage), and his own alternate self turns out to be a good guy.

Will Strong Bad ever find his way home?
  • edited May 2009
    xChri5x wrote: »
    In the words of Michael Scott... "That's what she said!"

That's just not cool. Family friendly forums.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.