Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I whant a space captin face episode
  • edited August 2008
    Maybe some people don't care, or maybe this problem was already addressed. It bugs the crap outta me and makes me turn off the game every time, and I probably won't play past the demo if this isn't fixed by the next episode.

when talking to people, sometimes clicking a certain icon multiple times will give u different bits of conversation. other times, you end up hearing the same thing that was just said. not too bad for short snippits of conversation, but some of these segments are long and drawn out, with flashback scenes and everything...gets pretty annoying to have to sit through it twice.

i propose the following fixes: 1) Being able to skip the conversation segment once it started by clicking the mouse or something! or 2) The icon changes colors or goes black and white or something if there's nothing "new" to be said on the subject.

Other than that the game is great, but i don't have the time to play it and get anywhere until this problem is fixed.
  • edited August 2008
    Right-clicking skips dialog lines.
  • edited August 2008
    oh...i guess so...wow i'm retarded
  • edited August 2008
    I wouldn't say so. It took me a couple minutes to figure this out, myself. I think I used another key or something to skip in Sam and Max, and thought I couldn't as well for about 3-5 minutes.

Yours was just a case of not hitting the right button by accident.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, we knows that Ep. 2 is about the KOT's Email Tax, and that Ep. 3 has something to do with Heavy Metal (Not kidding, look it up) we only have episodes 4 and 5 to speculate about. I think the story for episode 4 should be, Strong Bad wakes up on a beatiful November morning to see that Bubs Concession Stand is cutting down the bushes in the background to use for Bubs' wooden sculpture. Obviously, SB doesn't care, but Marzipan, Strong Sad and Pom-Pom do. When the protesters say they will protest day and night outside SB's house, he has to find a way to convince Bubs to stop the cutting down of the trees.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, we knows that Ep. 2 is about the KOT's Email Tax, and that Ep. 3 has something to do with Heavy Metal (Not kidding, look it up) we only have episodes 4 and 5 to speculate about. I think the story for episode 4 should be, Strong Bad wakes up on a beatiful November morning to see that Bubs Concession Stand is cutting down the bushes in the background to use for Bubs' wooden sculpture. Obviously, SB doesn't care, but Marzipan, Strong Sad and Pom-Pom do. When the protesters say they will protest day and night outside SB's house, he has to find a way to convince Bubs to stop the cutting down of the trees.
    One, I doubt Pom Pom would care.Two, The fourth episode is a videogame conspiracy.
  • edited August 2008
    Also, there are no trees.
  • edited August 2008
    Also, there are no trees.

this guy just raises a point on brilliancy
  • edited August 2008
    Me or Mike?
  • edited August 2008
    you
  • splash1 wrote: »
    you
    Me? (and Ted E. Bear!)
  • edited August 2008
    Me or Mike?
    Normally I'd be enticed to respond to this by saying "Joel or Mike?" but we've had enough trouble with stupid arguments as it is...
  • edited August 2008
    How about lots of homsar. Stinkoman and trogdor would also be good.
  • edited August 2008
    Well, too much of a good thing, is an awesome thing.But too much of an awesome thing is, really really dumb.And bad.
  • edited August 2008
    So, I heard you liked Homsars...
  • edited August 2008
    How about less in-jokes, and more original stuff? I'm all for the odd in-joke or two, but I watch the Homestar Runner toons because they tend to have great, fresh and new humor that stands well on its own.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    So, I heard you liked Homsars...

Yeah, Homsar's randomness is my favorite thing, that's why i'm so excited that he's in Strong Badia the Free
  • edited August 2008
    Homsar is the man.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    Yeah, Homsar's randomness is my favorite thing, that's why i'm so excited that he's in Strong Badia the Free

i don't think homsar is random. unless perhaps the bros. chaps just recorded a bunch of words in the homsar voice and strung together his lines from those by choosing them AT random.

i think "random" is slowly replacing "ironic" as one of the most misused words in the english language ;)
  • edited August 2008
    I believe Splash meant "non-sequiters".
  • edited August 2008
    I believe Splash meant "non-sequiters".

Yeah what he said, even though i have no idea what "non-sequiters" means.
  • edited August 2008
    I believe 16_BIT_MARIO meant "non-sequitors".
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Or, perhaps non sequitur. :)
  • edited August 2008
    And definitely not secatuers (which could have come in handy if Marzipan's hedge trimmer wasn't avialable)
  • edited August 2008
    The last boss will be easter egg strong bad from your funeral duh.

I meant Strong sad

Edit: Merged.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Hey The Tire, you can fix your posts by hitting the "Edit" button. It's generally cooler than posting multiple times in a row.
  • edited August 2008
    strong bad should seriously kill homsar
  • edited August 2008
    yo, dude

just testing :)
  • edited August 2008
    ok thanks david e
  • edited August 2008
    strong bad should seriously kill homsar

No! No killing the awesomest character in Free country USA! Well Strong Bad's cool but Homsar is cooler.
  • edited August 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    No! No killing the awesomest character in Free country USA! Well Strong Bad's cool but Homsar is cooler.

Homsar's first appearance in the cartoon Strong Bad killed him. He was just supposed to be a one off character.
  • edited August 2008
    If homsar dies so will all the fans of sb that are because o homsar AND strongbad14
  • edited August 2008
    If homsar dies, I GO CRAZY AND EVERYONE DIES.
  • edited August 2008
    I have a chaisaw ready everybody I will kill homsar haters
  • edited August 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    I have a chaisaw ready everybody I will kill homsar haters

Stop posting threats. It is inappropriate. If you can't add something constructive don't add anything.
  • edited August 2008
    Sorry sir
  • edited August 2008
    the jiblies pic should be included
  • edited August 2008
    i meant non-segway scooters, by the way.
  • edited August 2008
    Make em harder.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.