Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Gavin should be in strongbad's computer room.
  • edited October 2008
    I agree that it is a bit Reality 2.0-esque, but still would be lots of fun, and it would allow for the many imaginary characters from other e-mails such as Da Huuudge and others. And yes, I think Gavin should be there. Heh-heh...Strong Bad's computer is buggy.

*runs from the pun-police*

Anyways, I'd also like to see a bit of Biz Cas Fri in a future episode.
  • edited October 2008
    it would be cool to play as the puppets or ......................................................................animated BIZ CAZ FRI
  • edited October 2008
    I wonder what the new old school game for episode 3 will be...
  • edited October 2008
    Mmm, maybe there was a hint before the end credits of Ep. 2?*facepalm*
  • edited October 2008
    it wud be cool if in the last episode da huuuudge wud be some secret thing and you could get the final super secret costume piece from it. "example" click 1 on d.h. "i dont really want to touch that".click on it the second time "i dont really want to touch that". click on it the third time "alright alright ill see whats in there "splorch" "splarch" "oh my geez its...its...its a the cheat costume!!!!!!know i can run around like a little wedge of yellow cheese!!!!" so what do ya think?
  • edited October 2008
    You know, what if the Fourth Episode,
    A Video Game Conspiracy, is because of a foreigner coming and making games... This foreigner would be one of the C. O. P.s.
  • edited October 2008
    you know, what if the fourth episode,
    a video game conspiracy, is because of a foreigner coming and making games... This foreigner would be one of the c. O. P.s.

Bluster Blaster.
  • edited October 2008
    I just hope it has some sort of timetravel part where you play as Old-Timey SB or Stinkoman.
  • edited October 2008
    personly I would love to see the collor from Episode 2 to be a costume.
    orr... A Homsar costume. They have one of Homestar and The KOT so why not.:)
  • edited October 2008
    SB:Ohh dang splatter face my chicken wing says pie is mostly a buckeroo ughh that is disturbing I hate being homsar most of all
  • edited October 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    Ohh dang splatter face my chicken wing says pie is mostly a buckeroo ughh that is disturbing I hate being homsar most of all
    ...Whaaa?
  • edited October 2008
    better place it in Sam & Max's office
  • edited October 2008
    Hey what if all the end clothing items combine, let me explain:

Episode 1: A Champion Belt (Excesory)(can't spell.)
    Episode 2: Max Shirt (Shirt)
    Episode 3: Limozeen shirt (Shirt)
    Episode 4: Unknown Pants or Hat
    Episode 5: Unknown Pants or Hat

Episode 3 ruined my whole theory!!
  • edited October 2008
    I have a question here. Does anyone besides me think the thing SB says when he lights that skull on fire ("We shall cleanse the Earth with Firrrreee...") is a veiled reference to the "Inhabitants" from The Omega Man?
  • edited October 2008
    SBCG4AP Episode 5 5/5ths

Possible titles for this theory (All movie parody titlez)
    The New Hope For A Return of The Revenge of The Homsar That Strikes Back

Planet of the 'Sars

Homsar's Pointless Game For DaAaAaAh!

All of these titles have homsar in them because i think the last episode should reveal Homsar's diabolical intention to take over free country USA through mind control! Strong Bad would have been following Limozeen on their "Because It's Midnite...Again! Tour" and not in Free country to be captured. The goal would be to learn where the evil homsar's lair was, free everybody (even homestar) from mind control, and punt homsar like he was the cheat!
  • edited October 2008
    YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL A BEHIND THE BAD GAME It would be the answer for traveling to the real world yay and guess what the behind the bads could be leading to something sb obviously doesn't like telltale games very much
  • edited October 2008
    Or maybe Episode 5 will have Strong Bad learning that HOMESTAR is starring in his own game, and much like in sbemail200, Strong Bad ends up subjected to clips from Homestar Runner's LAME Game For STUPID People (which are scenes from the previous episodes), and you'll have to gather the stuff needed to ruin it (i.e.: destroy his Happy 8600, and defeat a Final Boss, much like
    how Sam had to defeat Hugh Bliss
    ). And Episode 5 will finally have the Trogdor Arcade Game playable! Maybe it will end with a scene featuring Strong Sad, and Review Revue.

Strong Sad: Strong Bad, Videlectrix, and TellTale Games phones us one in with Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. Despite the Point-and-Click Mechanics used in Sam & Max, and the humor of the Homestar Runner world, the series ultimately fizzles out, due to a lack of TRUE length of a game for each episode. (MISS!!) Will we ever see a Season TWO? For that answer, Be sure to NOT check out my blog. I haven't updated that thing in ages.
  • edited October 2008
    Or maybe Episode 5 will have Strong Bad learning that HOMESTAR is starring in his own game, and much like in sbemail200, Strong Bad has to help himself DESTROY Homestar's Good Game For Avewage People. And Episode 5 will finally have the Trogdor Arcade Game playable!

YES.

But maybe the Trogdor arcade game would be replaced with Trogdor - The Lost Levels. Something like that. We can already play Trogdor for free on the website.
  • edited October 2008
    Trogdor - The Lost Levels
    Every level would be the old level 27!
  • edited October 2008
    It will be december when episode 5 comes out, so maybe it will be a Decemberween special?
  • edited November 2008
    benjamin wrote: »
    It will be december when episode 5 comes out, so maybe it will be a Decemberween special?

The story for episode 5 has been in the workings for a while, maybe even before Telltale knew it was comming out on December. Don't expect it to be Decemberweeny, but it may at least snow.
  • edited November 2008
    How about in Epsode 4, there's a puzzle where you need Marzipan (Cutesy Buttons) to kiss you for the movie.

Strong Bad: Come on, Marzipan! Your the only blonde around, and The Cheat is not an option this time!

Marzipan: No. Never. In your dreams that I will most likely protest.

Strong Bad: What if I said...the KOT's your father and I could marry you?

Marzipan: Try one more time, and-

Strong Bad: First base. NOW.

Marzipan: *grabs Carol and hits Strong Bad with it*

Homestar: Strong Bad getting puh-owned or however you say it: Take 1! Action!

Strong Bad: Nose?

*wham!*

Homestar: Take 2!

Strong Bad: Cheek?

*wham!*

Homestar: Take 3!

Strong Bad: With Coach Z?

*SB and Coach Zed are beat simulatiounsly*

Coach Z: Orf! Oo! Ourch!

Homestar: Take 4!

*Strong Bad now has a black eye, bandages, a bump and stars over his head. Coach Z grabs a bottle of "Seriously, Homestar's no more pain ointment" and prepares to apply it*

Strong Bad: {stutters} With C-Coach Z and the Cheat?

*Marzipan kicks the Cheat, Strong Bad just falls over, and Coach Z runs*

Homestar: Oh, this is gonna be good for the DVD.

Strong Bad: Ugh, I'm gonna have to find a way for Marzipan to pucker on my face...and take me to the hospital.
  • edited November 2008
    I'd like to see an episode where "Dripping Yellow Madness" comes back to town to terrorize Strongbad. Somewhat like the "Pre School" episode of South Park.
  • edited November 2008
    Email processing room and cheats room. Also after completing certain missions the time should change just like that detective game for DS. Such as SB has to make a firework in the day to launch homestar into space and then at night you launch the fireworks on homestar.
  • edited November 2008
    benjamin wrote: »

I'd love a Decemberween one :D. Strong Bad could pull a Grinch and steal Decemberween!! How awesome would that be?
  • edited November 2008
    My speculation? Coach Z finally catches the Biscuitdoughhandsman?
  • edited November 2008
    I'm not sure why I think this exactly, but I feel like episode 5 will most likely involve some type of conspiracy with the Blubb-o whale. It's been in every episode, but hasn't been incorporated into the puzzles until recently. It's also sort of disturbing and ominous. And what's their satelite camera for?

It reminds me of Sam and Max, season one, where Hugh Bliss and Prismatology was always present, but you didn't realize how important it was until the very end. And I think Telltale would probably have a BLAST designing the interior of the Blubb-o's restaurant. It really seems like their cup of tea.
  • edited November 2008
    I myself think the horrible painting, or Rocoulm, will make his re-entry, in some way or another. I mean, in at least the first two episodes, there has been a small reference to the Jibblies.
  • edited November 2008
    I don't think TBC is going to introduce any new characters in the games. Locations? Yes. We've already seen the track, Homsar's "dwelling", the KOT's throne room, etc. I'd like to see Bubs's "basement" in Dangeresque 3 or the 5th episode.
  • edited November 2008
    Also after completing certain missions the time should change just like that detective game for DS.

Hotel Dusk: Room 215, you mean?

Also, Strongsadioware, that dialogue would be amazing. xD
  • edited November 2008
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215, you mean?

Also, Strongsadioware, that dialogue would be amazing. xD

Yes, yes it would. Even if it will never happen.
  • edited November 2008
    Or maybe Episode 5 will have Strong Bad learning that HOMESTAR is starring in his own game, and much like in sbemail200, Strong Bad ends up subjected to clips from Homestar Runner's LAME Game For STUPID People (which are scenes from the previous episodes), and you'll have to gather the stuff needed to ruin it (i.e.: destroy his Happy 8600, and defeat a Final Boss, much like
    how Sam had to defeat Hugh Bliss
    ).

Maybe, for Homestar's game, some obvoius scenes would be from each previous game (and is how all the previous episodes are connected!):

Homestar Ruiner:
    Claiming to win the RTTEOTR, destroying SB's style.

Strong Badia the Free:
    The flipside of Map & Minions, laying seige to the Of Town, drafting Coach Z.

Baddest of the Bands:
    Getting Pom Pom to accept him (singing the song), singing on stage.
    Dangeresque 3: Being Dangeresque, Too?
  • edited November 2008
    Alternate episode names (for HR's game):

Episode 1: Strong Bogus

Episode 2: Homestarmy, the Triumphant

Episode 3: Running With the Stars

4 is the same, since SB & Homestar co-starred in that one.
  • edited November 2008
    Ooh! And what if Homestar's first line of defence is to use the time machine he made by putting a Game Boy in a blender, forcing Strong Bad to both the Old-Timey era and the 20X6 era (where SB can make 20X6 TGS- known as the Teen Girl Anime), and to get back to the present and defeat Homestar (or free him from an evil force- Bad Style, which was responsible for the events in ep. 2 when it controlled the KoT, and in ep. 3 when it controlled Bubs, and, I suppose, controlled Strong Bad himself in ep. 1), you have to-
    *is abducted by a Telltale goon and the Secret The Cheat*
  • edited November 2008
    It's already been determined that Episode 5 involves...

EXTREME SPOILER ALERT (CLICK HERE)
  • edited November 2008
    armbyorg wrote: »
    it's already been determined that episode 5 involves...

extreme spoiler alert (click here)

What th-HOW ON EARTH, JUPITER, AND URANUS DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?!
  • edited November 2008
    armbyorg wrote: »
    It's already been determined that Episode 5 involves...

EXTREME SPOILER ALERT (CLICK HERE)

You know, it actually looks really good, but I have a hard time believing it, especially since the image is from imageshack.

EDIT: After some research (Dangeresque-style), it seems as if this member joined today, and this is his first post ever. Pretty suspicious, especially considering the content of his post. Either 1) He's someone who really would know something, and joined to share it with the world, 2) is a previous member posting as a just-made, cover-up profile to make a conspiracy, or 3) is someone who wasn't on here before and wanted to start a conspiracy. The fact that he's extremely new somehow makes me wonder whether or not this might actually be a real screenshot...
  • edited November 2008
    Better evidence:

MORE SPOILERS

I guess I am making myself seem very suspicious. Out of your listed possibilities, it was the first one - I created this account just so I could share the news.
  • edited November 2008
    Holy. Crap.

This is completely unbelievable. Thanks, armbyorg, for making an account just to share this. Sorry for the semi-accusations and whatnot.

If this really is true, then the release date for Dangeresque 3 is the 17th. Man, that seriously just made my previously crappy day way, way better.

Whoah. This is a pretty cool 100th post.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.