Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited September 2008
    I forgot how to spell fwb.... Nevermind..
  • edited September 2008
    okay but fwqwhgads is right here for you.
  • edited September 2008
    I don't see Fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf...
  • edited September 2008
    What?
  • edited September 2008
    You said he's right here for me! I don't see him/her! :p
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    That "freakin' duck" is the dragon from the Atari game "Adventure." I don't think it has anything to do with fwqwhgads.
  • edited September 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    That "freakin' duck" is the dragon from the Atari game "Adventure." I don't think it has anything to do with fwqwhgads.

Er, "a" dragon. There were three. ;)
  • edited September 2008
    He is right here t t
    p
    wwwwww
  • edited September 2008
    h-objection.gif

Here, is evidence, that points to the contrary.(You'll know it when you see it. It only happens twice.)
  • edited September 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    I forgot how to spell fwb.... Nevermind..

(copy and pasted from the wiki...) fhqwhgadshgnsdhjsdbkhsdabkfabkveybvf

also, i think my shift button's broken sdfsdafere... yup, it's broken.:(
  • edited September 2008

Obviously:

1. Powered by The Cheat videos can't be trusted for anything, and

2. Fhqwhgads is also represented in that video by the moon trying to eat Strong Bad
  • edited September 2008
    "In "Everybody to the Limit", Fhqwhgads is characterized as the Atari Dragon. Strong Bad gets annoyed at it for "jocking" him, that is, following him and trying to be like him. In the video, Fhqwhgads is represented as an unpopular, lowlife creature that looks up to Strong Bad as a role model, while Strong Bad looks down on Fhqwhgads. However, Strong Bad mentions at the end that he actually feels sorry for Fhqwhgads."

The key word is "characterized". Fhqwhgads is actually just a normal (maybe?) person who emailed Strong Bad and signed an unreadable name. Unless TBC had kept fhqwhgads email address, asked for a pictre of them, and posted the picture either in a toon or anywhere else, we probably won't figure out who it is.
  • edited September 2008

That's pretty much what I said only you did it correctly :).
  • edited September 2008
    You're doing it wrong
  • edited September 2008
    Soon, I swear, the immature peoples will make these forums a run-of-the-mill, improper grammar-impaired place.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2008
    Really sir, whatever do you mean? I would consider it quite an improvement if these forums were improperly grammar impaired!
  • edited September 2008
    "Dayamn son. You just be burned yo." Is what I would say had I wanted to make an example of improperly impaired grammar.
  • edited September 2008
    a powered by the cheat ep would rock
  • edited September 2008
    a powered by the cheat ep would rock

No. Way. I would rather die.
  • edited September 2008
    or a way to change between 2 modes, powered by the cheat, and normal
  • edited September 2008
    No. Way. I would rather die.

That makes several thousand of us.
  • edited September 2008
    that makes several thousand of us.

O rly?
  • edited September 2008
    That makes several thousand of us.
    are you kiddin me?:confused:i love the powered by the cheat toons (except for mile and crazy cartoon):D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited September 2008
    Yes, those are fnny.But a hour long game of it would be horrible.
  • edited September 2008
    Maybe the Season Finale would have Interdimensional Travel, and it would really give you a new way to intensify Strong Bad's style. Like going to the Old-Timey World, to help Old-Timey Strong Bad with his greatest Caper ever to improve his Old-Timey Style, or 20X6, to help Stinkoman get the challenge he's deserved.
  • edited September 2008
    I hope that they'll make a way so that ALL 5 EPISODES COULD FIT ON THE WII (SINCE THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM)! (please help)
  • edited September 2008
    There is. It's called an SD card.
  • edited September 2008
    There is. It's called an SD card.

That isn't actually fitting on the Wii since you put it on the SD card. Nice try though.
  • edited September 2008
    Yes, those are fnny.But a hour long game of it would be horrible.

good point
  • edited September 2008
    I've looked at the various suggestions of alternate universes and styles. I agree that the 20X6 and the 1936 styles would be fabulous and highly fun to play in. Personally, I'd like to see it taken even further. How about navigating your way through a section as puppet Strong Bad, or perhaps getting trapped in a place animated in the style of Powered By The Cheat. I know you guys at TellTale can do this stuff after all the awesome stuff I've enjoyed in the Sam and Max games. The possibilities with Strong Bad are endless.
  • edited September 2008
    I think the finalle should be this:
    1.The Decemberween Thinkaman has been kinapped...BY HOMESTAR!?! To return the X-mas magics, S to the B must past three of Homestar's test: Help the Benndeto family get Frank back (featuring excorsisims!), steal Marzipan's tree (with Strong Sad singing something like Your a Mean One Mister Grinch), and finally, gain the sword of St.Olaof and defeat the Horrible Painting while riding with the citizens (excluding Homestar) on The Thinkaman's Baloney Sammich Truck! Or...
    2.Marzipan is sick and tired of Strong Bad. Forming an aliance with everyone in Free Country, USA except for Strong Mad (since The Cheat loves Marzipan, he just HAD to join Marzi's side), Strong Bad and Mad try to return his questionable style.

Whatta ya tinks?
  • edited September 2008
    The first idea is... unrealistic. Even though it would be quite possibly awesome if they did, I can't see them doing that. Regarding the second idea, I think its just a tad too Strong Badia the Free-ish.
  • edited September 2008
    The first idea is... unrealistic. Even though it would be quite possibly awesome if they did, I can't see them doing that. Regarding the second idea, I think its just a tad too Strong Badia the Free-ish.

Yeah, probably should've put more thought into the first one.

But do you see Marzipan wearing a crown, robe, mustache, and really really fat? NO...I think.

I think I should destroy that Strong Sad singing part. Also, Homestar isn't a evil mastermind...so maybe Strong Bad himself? N-no, no...
  • edited September 2008
    I agree that the Dethemberween Thnickaman should play a role in the finale and it would be entertaining if he were kidnapped by someone. However, there's another thing I want to see in the upcoming episodes: a Dangeresque section, or at least something actively to do with it. Also, we need to get Sweet Cuppin' Cakes or at least Eh Steve into there somewhere. Whatever the finale holds, I think having Strong Bad save Decemberween, either intentionally or unintentionally, is a given. How this is done is, of course, anybody's guess.

Lastly: Bring in the alternate universe porthole generator! It might even be entertaining having Strong Bad running about collecting the neccessary components such as Strong Sad's old Game Boy, Tom Benideto (the Blender), and various other things.

Okay, I'm done.

"I want to be young and free, and then I want to be middle aged and rich, and then I want to be old and annoy people by pretending I'm deaf."
    ---Edmond Blackadder
  • edited October 2008
    Hey guyses. I'm back.
  • edited October 2008
    for the finalle strong bad saves decemberween but acedentaly destroys it even more so he has to time traval to stop himselp from doing it in the first place.

or

homsars band with senoir cardgage will play a song about big mac muffins with a side of diet coke and mentos in episode 3.

:D
  • edited October 2008
    for the finalle strong bad saves decemberween but acedentaly destroys it even more so he has to time traval to stop himselp from doing it in the first place.

or

homsars band with senoir cardgage will play a song about big mac muffins with a side of diet coke and mentos in episode 3.

:D

The first one sounds like Homestar Ruiner. 2nd one is redunkulous.
  • edited October 2008
    senoir cardgage

Perfect! We'll introduce a new character! Senoir Cardgage! He can be senor cardgages long-lost brother who is obsessed with film noir. How does that sound?
  • edited October 2008
    One thing I'd like to see is an episode in which Strong Bad, checking his e-mail, is hit by a virus even worse than the one that attacked the Compy. This virus traps Strong Bad in the internet and he must travel to the computers of all of the other characters in order to defeat the virus and then get out of the internet. I can see lots of different styles and scenes depending on which computer Strong Bad is visiting. I could also see Bubs as king of everything in there since he's everyone's internet service provider. There could also be several fun ways to approach the creation of more Teen Girl Squad (perhaps having to go to The Cheat's computer to use his Paint program) and various virtual costume pieces.

Just a thought.
  • edited October 2008
    Sounds a tad Reality 2.0-ish.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.