General Ramblings Section!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAA, You shanked my jengajam!
  • edited July 2008
    I wonder what Thnikkaman will think when he logs on and sees that his thoughtless suggestion in a sarcastic way has become a 41 post (at this time) actual thread, i wonder what his reaction will be.
  • edited July 2008
    "Oh, wow, look how retarded these people are."?
  • edited July 2008
    "Oh, wow, look how absolutely awesome I have become! I need some Windex."?
    Eh? Pret-tay good huh?
  • edited July 2008
    What would Max say in this situation?...
    "This THREAD MUST DIE!"
    Seriously, doesn't anyone have anything better to do? :(
  • edited July 2008
    It's like a stress reliever, if you have some rage , you can type about it,or something like that.Or type random crap.
  • edited July 2008
    Since there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to post this...

Does anyone think it would actually be possible to make an underwater fireplace (like from the latest Cheat Commandos)? It seems like, totally rediculous, but when I brought up the idea to my father (who is a Boeing Engineer) he seemed to think it was posssible if you like, sealed off the fire from the water and pumped air into the chamber.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, It's probably possible.
  • Am I the only one to notice teh TAGS of this thread are "lock this thread" & "USeless thread"

XD
  • i must destroy chris crocker!!!!11!
    again?
  • edited August 2008
    Nobody who is calm or is new to the forums understands. The calm people who ave seen this before with both S&M seasons (Minus delays related to international gaming companies) simply don't care because they have done this before. They are the ones who will be the cause of this not being stickied, because I am pretty sure there are more of them than angry,annoyed,depressed,disheartened,or even suicidal SBCG fans.
  • edited August 2008
    Am I the only one to notice teh TAGS of this thread are "lock this thread" & "USeless thread"

XD

Lock and/or delete this useless thread! Blargh! This should really be stickied though...
  • edited August 2008
    again?

Err, what are you talking about?
  • edited August 2008
    GUYS! I HAVE A PLAN! WANNA HEAR IT!?

Ok, I'm gonna get my army of ninja monkey magicians to use their mystical powers and invade Telltale HQ. They will sneak up to the room where SBCG is stored, steal the pilot disc, make several Wii Compatible copies, then store the pilot disc back in the room and deliver the copies to all of us. Telltale won't know and we get SBCG 2 weeks early.

It's all so easy....
  • Yay! BLARGH!

Look- at the tags...

God has a Tail, Lockthis thread, Mustard Covered Elephant, Useless Thread... a pair of Sleepy red moose...
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Since there doesn't seem to be anywhere else to post this...

Does anyone think it would actually be possible to make an underwater fireplace (like from the latest Cheat Commandos)? It seems like, totally rediculous, but when I brought up the idea to my father (who is a Boeing Engineer) he seemed to think it was posssible if you like, sealed off the fire from the water and pumped air into the chamber.

I saw a firework work in a tank of water. Afterwards it looked like tar. Anyway, random stuff...

... :|
  • MORE TAGS: LOOK:

birthin no babies, god has a tail, lock this thread, mustard covered elephant, useless thread, you will smell my panda

thIS IS madness!
  • edited August 2008
    madness?
    THIS
    IS
    TELLTALE!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    And to think, without this thread Shambling Corporate Poster might have become someone everyone else hates because of the randomness despite his humorous posts and views.

I vote this thread is voted awesome!
  • edited August 2008
    These are the tags so far:

alien tag, birthin no babies, generally rambled, god has a tail, jibblies 1, lock this thread, mustard covered elephant, rambling man, scramble my ramble, useless thread, you will smell my panda

I think this thread still has some real potential, as long as we have a tag war instead of actually talking. Mmmmmmmmmmm, tag war.
  • edited August 2008
    tag war... is that where we all run around trying to slap as many "discount" or "clearance" tags on each other as we can, and at the end of the game whoever is the least expensive loses?

No reallly, what is this "tag war" you speak of?

PS: I vote for "Mmmm... carmel Baloney" to be added to the list of tags for this thread. I just love that quote.
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »

I applaud you for quoting the original "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" movie. That is like, one of my favorite movies ever. Johnny Depp's performance pales in comparison.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I loved the original.I'm also glad they didn't go with a certain wonka I saw on the cover of a version of Dahl's book.Creepy grin, extremely short, ecsastic eyes, Devil beard, light green tights.In other words, he looked like a pedophile.
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I loved the original.I'm also glad they didn't go with a certain wonka I saw on the cover of a version of Dahl's book.Creepy grin, extremely short, ecsastic eyes, Devil beard, light green tights.In other words, he looked like a pedophile.

I think I saw that version. Or maybe I can just picture it so well that I only believe I actually saw it. Anyway, yeah. Definitely glad they didn't go with that version.

Favorite quotes: "Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker", "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest man", "If you have any questions, dial information, thank you for calling", and "It happens every time, they all become Blueberries!"
  • edited August 2008
    I just had an idea! We can get SBCG early by... oh, wait, that's illegal. Never mind.:p
  • edited August 2008
    I just had an idea! We can get SBCG early by... oh, wait, that's illegal. Never mind.:p

Go back a page, you will see my brilliant idea that isn't illegal.... because TTG will never know... *mysterious mists come up around InfamousDS*
  • edited August 2008
    Who's lighting smoke bombs?
  • edited August 2008
    Who's lighting smoke bombs?

Not Me! *points at the ninja*
  • edited August 2008
    What? Smoke bombs? Not me...*hides package*
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, my tags are still there..
  • edited August 2008
    Wow, my tags are still there..

You are the only person that can delete your tags. I know because I tried to delete the useless/lock this thread tags...
  • edited August 2008
    Crap, you can only post 2 tags.There went the "Close this thread and chuck norris will kick your ***." tag.
  • edited August 2008
    OH MAH GAWD! I just had a horrific realization.

When the game comes out, this board will actually get worse because of the "I can't do this, can somebody help me so I don't have to waste time thinking?" series of threads, or the "Where is ______, I want the cheatcodes and I've looked [/emphasis for pity]everywhere[/end emphasis for pity] for it (except where it is)." line of threads.

The bad part is that for every 5 of these laziness threads, there is a least 1 who genuinely needs help. Any reactions, or does that not happen here (for those old-school S&M fans who saw these boards right after release)?
  • edited August 2008
    I will probably start one...In quite possibly five minutes after release...
  • edited August 2008
    oh noes, Telltale deleted all our tags. Oh well, not like they actually did anything for this thread.
  • edited August 2008
    Thanks, but i meant the general chat Board. not another thread! Can someone close this thread on account of misunderstandings???
  • edited August 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Thanks, but i meant the general chat Board. not another thread! Can someone close this thread on account of misunderstandings???

It's not a misunderstanding, it's an extremely elaborate joke based on a vague reference in your post. I did this knowing full well you meant the forum in general, but decided to run with it anyway.
  • edited August 2008
    So it was a purposeful mistake?
  • edited August 2008
    If you sum it up that way.... yea.
This discussion has been closed.