General Ramblings Section!

123457»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »

But it's 12:01 where I live. There's no need for insults.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »

Totally uneeded, dude...
  • edited August 2008
    Where the bloody hell is my game? It's been the 11th for a whole 6 hours now,* and I'm sick of waiting!
    You've let me down, Telltale. THERE IS NO GOD. There, you made me an atheist with your schedule-not-keeping. Happy now? TOO BAD.

*TrogLlama is an insomniac. Being up until 6 AM is sadly normal for TrogLlama. TrogLlama refuses to make a 'referring to oneself in the third person' joke.
  • edited August 2008
    On a side note to this insanity, NEW SBEMAIL! http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail198.html
  • Yay! 200th post! =d
  • edited August 2008
    But it's 12:01 where I live. There's no need for insults.

doesn't matter, you were still about 12 hours early depending on what time zone you're in.
  • edited August 2008
    *sniff,sniff*:( i think everyone forgot about me and my legion of ninjas... i guess this will repeat, until i am but dust in the wind. i bet i could make that into a haiku... AUGHHHH, i've gone all strongsady! Jibblie! better get my strong bad back on, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, attractive ladies, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, deleted! holy crap, holy crap, a-hooooolllllyyyyy ccccccrrrraaaaaappppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There, all beter.
    Ps. i have another legion of ninjas now.
    Ninja PAMCAKES that is.:D
  • edited August 2008
    Aww man, this thread's dying.CLEAR!*beep...beep...beep...beep*
  • edited August 2008
    *sniff,sniff*:( i think everyone forgot about me and my legion of ninjas... i guess this will repeat, until i am but dust in the wind. i bet i could make that into a haiku... AUGHHHH, i've gone all strongsady! Jibblie! better get my strong bad back on, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, attractive ladies, holy crap, holy crap, holy crap, deleted! holy crap, holy crap, a-hooooolllllyyyyy ccccccrrrraaaaaappppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There, all beter.
    Ps. i have another legion of ninjas now.
    Ninja PAMCAKES that is. :rolleyes:

Who de crapz is you?
  • edited August 2008
    Who was that smelly man, anyways?
  • edited August 2008
    PUAHAHAHAAAHAHA wait what?
  • Who was that smelly man, anyways?
    my guess.... a smelly man, perhaps?
  • edited August 2008
    Hooray for thread revival!
  • edited August 2008
    :mad:Hey! who you guys callin' smeely?! and by the way imfatioware, im a smelly man. SAVE THE PLATYPI/PLATYPUSES.
    p.s. i'm baaaaaaaaaack!
  • edited August 2008
    He's pissed off!Hide your goats and chickens!
  • edited August 2008
    Not gonna be here long, still mad that I apparently do not deserve a disc, even though I am paying more.... And yes, I did already buy 5000 points before TTG said Wii didn't get a disc.

Okay, time to brag.

SBCG4AP bought 16 minutes after release, finished in 3 hr 24 min (give or take)m didn't play for 2 days, got 100% complete an hour ago (from this post).

Booya, didn't even use any guides, nor did I do a speed run.
  • edited August 2008
    Freaking no disc for wii-peoples...
  • edited August 2008
    I wish we could get into strong sad's room!
  • edited August 2008
    phew, thank god those crumbs are gone. Wait, where's the tree of awesomeness? AUGHHHHHH! it's been stolen!:eek:
  • edited August 2008
    Time to buy a police badge off ebay and illegally investgate!
  • edited August 2008
    Time to buy a police badge off ebay and illegally investgate!

And after that, buy a Max Costume.... just because..... you have a badge....

:eek::eek:STOP LOOKING AT ME! I DON'T HAVE COMEDIC TIMING! AUGH!:eek::eek:

*runs and hides*
  • edited August 2008
    i suspect... VIDELECTRIX for stealing the tree of awesomeness because we were celebrating about SBCG4AP and not Snake Boxer V. SAVE THE PLATYPUSES!
  • edited August 2008
    Platypi!platypi!platypi!
  • edited August 2008
    i suspect... VIDELECTRIX for stealing the tree of awesomeness because we were celebrating about SBCG4AP and not Snake Boxer V. SAVE THE PLATYPUSES!

They keep saying it's a mega-game.
  • edited August 2008
    Platypi!platypi!platypi!

haven't you noticed i've been switching?:rolleyes: it's so hard to please people these days.
    SAVE THE PLATYPI!(there, happy?)

ps. man, i've got to get out of this serious phase!djfiwraoghasriotghastghesoitjwoghioshgaoistgh iosaehtseioaptjhaiorwehytiwaoptyjwiohnasfkhlsnhghioea... it didn't work. ********************************************************************************************!
  • edited August 2008
    Orange soap casing jersey. I loves me some little kids racing downhill in tiny home-made cars
  • edited August 2008
    i'm so excited i forgot everything you just said!
  • edited August 2008
    I am the modrin man!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Do You at Telltale have a Wii in the office? Cuz I just thought of a way you make tons of friends on it.......

Okay, since we the Wii don't get a disc I have been brainstorming ideas for us to prove that we bought all five games. And I have that way now. Wii Message Board (or e-mail). Just like the Wii Itself, any message sent from the board or from in-games is 100% unique to that console. All we have to do is use the secret costumes pieces we have found in each episode (since they don't go over), take a pic, and send it. And since they are the secret ones, it will be harder to just build 5 generic outfits and we will have to actually work to prove we bought the game. The e-mail address will be our specific number, or it will go into the office Wii. All that you need is someone to check the message board or a special e-mail on a like hourly basis to add the Wiis to contact lists so we can e-mail you.

Free Disc Now Please!
  • edited August 2008
    That's a great idea!But it's probably too much work...:( Maybe release the disc for wii?
  • edited August 2008
    This thread....is dead.*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*(Duh duh duUUHHHHHH, DUH DUH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH, DUD DUH DAH DUH DAH DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,DUH DUH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH....DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
  • edited August 2008
    DAAAAAA

SDKSFJASGJSRTJFS

DAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAkdvfdkk
  • edited August 2008
    You silly people, makin' your silly vinja gaems, don't you see baking is where it's at?!
  • edited August 2008
    WHEEEEEEEE !!!
    icken paste!!!
  • edited August 2008
    MOVEZIG.................................................................*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm.....*
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, I think we'll call it done.
This discussion has been closed.