General Ramblings Section!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    garebage wrote: »
    can some one tell me about why there hasnt been any new videos for strong bad

Because the game is close to being released and more videos aren't necessary for this episode. Maybe a new video next episode?
  • edited August 2008
    blah blah blah no release date blah blah blah really mad blah blah blah cant wait
    *sarcasm *
  • edited August 2008
    blah blah blah no release date blah blah blah really mad blah blah blah cant wait
    *sarcasm *

Finally, somebody who makes sence around here!
  • edited August 2008
    lalalalalalala i'm not listening!
  • edited August 2008
    SCIENCE!

There ya go!

Science again!

Uh... yea....

Free cookies for everyone who gets that quote right!

And I think the FAQ should be left alone, just to confuse them, so funny.... or might possibly create a wormhole that absorbs all our sanity. One of the 2.
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    Free cookies for everyone who gets that quote right!

Homestar Runner & Strong Bad, Grumblecakes email.
  • edited August 2008
    Homestar Runner & Strong Bad, Grumblecakes email.

Cookies for Joo!

(:: ) (:: ) (:: )
  • edited August 2008
    I was going to try, but my browser is set up to block cookies, so what's the point?
  • edited August 2008
    bigdondoo wrote: »
    I was going to try, but my browser is set up to block cookies, so what's the point?

Cookies anyway, bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! Contest is over, so I'll give out cookies to only 2 more people!

(:: ) (:: ) (:: )
  • edited August 2008
    Stinkoman is Angry!
  • edited August 2008
    So the comic creator does have its advantages after all, thought they were just printables.
  • edited August 2008
    oh boy!
    Comic time!!!! :D
  • edited August 2008
    Nice. Why did 1up jump? Frustration at not being first first to own or frustration at not knowing it was out?

Okay, a few days ago, I accidentally started a console war by making fun of the New PS3 Controller, but I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me. Well now I do. Ladies and Gentleman, I would like to introduce the PS3's very own.... WAGGLE WAND!

3a20a2928f8fc7977b63eae2f9163dcc.jpg

That is an actual Photo from Technorati.com. Oh the joys of Google....

EDIT: I would like to apologize to Tandy for making fun of his subpar(PS3) console. It's just that I love my own subpar (Wii) and subpar (XBox, gotta love the good games) consoles so much.
  • edited August 2008
    Chintendo Vii, better look out, there's another cheap rip-off around the corner...
  • edited August 2008
    Or what about Chimendez Plea, with the one-of-a-kind, special edition, collector's edition, specially wrapped, specially marked, Cheat Commandos-Os Sugar Cereal(tm) Video Game! Every single one is guaranteed to have 1 metric ton of Cheat Commando-Os Sugar Cereal(tm) and at least 5 Cheat Commandos(tm) figurines! Watch as Gunhaver(tm) dodges milk bombs to save Crackotage(tm), be amazed when Silent Rip(tm) steals the Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket(tm) in order to stop Reynold(tm) from buying and eating a different brand of cereal! Guaranteed to have at least 25 minutes of Gameplay (Overall!). The Cheat Commandos-Os Sugar Cereal Video Game(tm), we just got this one!! And all of it can be yours for the low, low price of $400 United States currency, even!
  • I just love the tags of this thread-

hint my glint, i can't beat air man, pheonix tags, raining tortoises, the seinfeld thread, useless thread

It's Ok. Not many people can Beat the Airman. He's a hard boss. =/
  • edited August 2008
    I actually put that there to make a reference to the song.I can beat air man.On difficult.
  • edited August 2008
    I just love the tags of this thread-

hint my glint, i can't beat air man, pheonix tags, raining tortoises, the seinfeld thread, useless thread

It's Ok. Not many people can Beat the Airman. He's a hard boss. =/

yay! somebody tagged my seinfeld-referencing antics!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    Might want to update the FAQ before the "surge of new people who have no idea what SBCG4AP is" come a-knocking. ;)

Hah. Well, there's an updated one waiting in the wings.
  • edited August 2008
    Whoa, Splash1 has exactly 666 posts, to date! That's creepy. Quicky Splash1, make another post before the end of the world (as we know it) happens!
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    Whoa, Splash1 has exactly 666 posts, to date! That's creepy. Quicky Splash1, make another post before the end of the world (as we know it) happens!

666 only becomes bad if it actually becomes the Mark of the Beast (like most Christians speculate it will be). Until then, it is a safe number.
  • edited August 2008
    666 only becomes bad if it actually becomes the Mark of the Beast (like most Christians speculate it will be). Until then, it is a safe number.

"Number of the Beast" is my current favorite song on Guitar Hero III!
  • edited August 2008
    "Number of the Beast" is my current favorite song on Guitar Hero III!

It's harder and more fun to play on Rock Band (XBox 360 download, though). and there is drums, even!
  • edited August 2008
    *deep breath* it'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scomingit'scoming

*Loud fanfare, excited party, several large fireworks displays* Aug 11th.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
  • edited August 2008
    Let's sing a song!

Prepare thyself, Sbemail
    For tender cool-awesomeness
    Your terrible grammer sings to me!
    For you shall be awnsered, by Strong Bad, not me!

Now it's your turn!
  • edited August 2008
    I sing of the glourious game
    It appears, admist it's fame
    So let us all go out
    at once we shout
    Let's hope that it's not lame!
  • edited August 2008
    The excitement is killin me
    Final Fantasy just don't cut it
    I wish SBCG was super free
    So I could blame a mysterious culprit

My song sucks.

Hey, why don't everyone have a rally to make SBCG a similar price for Wii, that way we do not get cheated out of 15 bucks. Or at least make it so that we don't need the additional storage for 4 un-necessary channels....
  • edited August 2008
    All the laides out there, this one's for you...from Strong Bad himself.
    I am...fairly grreat.
    And the ladies in mah town all-a know a-mah name.
    Cept' for this one girrl,
    Who thinks my name's BrIAN
    *awesome guitar solo*
  • edited August 2008
    Instrumental time!
  • edited August 2008
    Now! Coach Z on the freestyle.

One two one two.
    One two one two.
    One two one two.
    One two one two.
    'bout to freestyle... One, two? One two?

Coach Z, everybody. Give him a hand. Now for our special guests:

Listen up straight, y'all biscuitheads,
    I'd like a piece o' dry toast wit' two scrambled eggs!
    Order o' hash browns, make 'em extra crisps,
    A glass o' orange juice an' a bowl o' cheese grits!

My name is Tenerence Love,
    Plus my name is Tenerence Love,
    Divided by my name is Tenerence Love,
    Equals my name is Tenaaay-erence Love!
    Remainder three!
  • Dah dah dah da da da.... I can't Freestyle! =D
  • edited August 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »

i worked hard for the 666!!!!!!!!
    wait....i typed hard for the 666!
  • edited August 2008
    666!the number of the beast!
  • edited August 2008
    no we are 666, ya no problem, happens all the time, See you Soon
  • edited August 2008
    "The number of the beast" is currently my favorite song on Guitar Hero III... wait we've had this conversation before...
  • edited August 2008

there was some discussion a while back about how the number might have actually translated to 616. which is my area code.
  • edited August 2008
    6...66... the Number of the Beast!

Urg, I remember being told when I was young if you called 666, you'd call Satan. D:
    So gullible.
  • edited August 2008
    mintty wrote: »
    6...66... the Number of the Beast!

Urg, I remember being told when I was young if you called 666, you'd call Satan. D:
    So gullible.

i've tried that before, and of course that's not enough numbers so i just kept typing sixes until it was. then i reached some sort of voice mail inbox. weird.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    i've tried that before, and of course that's not enough numbers so i just kept typing sixes until it was. then i reached some sort of voice mail inbox. weird.

http://geekswithblogs.net/thibbard/archive/2006/07/12/84912.aspx
    D:
  • edited August 2008
    <ramble>
    Wow, I just got the whole season for PC for less than half a mario kart wii. Should I love the dollar or telltale? Maybe both. :D
    </ramble>
This discussion has been closed.