General Ramblings Section!

This has been brought to you by the Thnikkaman, and by the letter pie.
Thnikkaman wrote: »
Ok guys, get back on topic here. This is the thread for RELEASE DATE RAMBLINGS. If you want to argue about gaming componies, go to the GENERAL RAMBLINGS section.

Comments

• edited July 2008
    i don't get it :confused:
  • edited July 2008
    Check out the last few posts in the release date thread
  • edited July 2008
    General rambling? Well, Most Release Date Speculation X Morons on Internet + IGN - Constructive posts = OMGLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLWTFYNOTOWTLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLEYE'MS01337.
  • edited July 2008
    i still don't get it!!!! :confused:
  • edited July 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    i still don't get it!!!! :confused:

Thnikkaman made a post about rambling, i made a thread at a request he didn't even know he made.
  • edited July 2008
    oh i get it now!
  • edited July 2008
    Put a cheese on my tuesday face
  • edited July 2008
    Somehow, I think this thread will be just as vital to everyone's sanity as the release date and speculation threads. Here's hoping for a sticky....
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah..sure...RANDOM RAMBLING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DFZSGZFZDGDFGDZFGSDFBZDCCHG CVXZCVGFRYDGZXYDTFR6YTSR.I feel sane now.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah..sure...RANDOM RAMBLING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DFZSGZFZDGDFGDZFGSDFBZDCCHG CVXZCVGFRYDGZXYDTFR6YTSR.I feel sane now.

hoorayhoorayhoorayhoorayhooray, a thread with no topic, and it isn't even my fault! The Thnikkaman did it! Hoorayhoorayhoorayhooray!
  • edited July 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    hoorayhoorayhoorayhoorayhooray, a thread with no topic, and it isn't even my fault! The Thnikkaman did it! Hoorayhoorayhoorayhooray!

Yay!You took the idea for BUMPER CAR thread and we're posting constructively.Kinda.
  • edited July 2008
    Yay!You took the idea for BUMPER CAR thread and we're posting constructively.Kinda.

3 words, followed by a summation. Crash. And. Burn. Very Hilarious.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah.... I see this being locked.

Just saying.
  • edited July 2008
    ShaggE wrote: »
    Yeah.... I see this being locked.

Just saying.

I really don't think it will, i have seen dozens of pointless rambling posts in several threads. Consider this a venting spot for things like the.. oh, i dunno... "Nintendo sucks/Nintendo is great" argument that went on for 7 hours in the release date thread.
  • edited July 2008
    I think nintendo, AS A COMPANY, makes alot of bad desicions.WHERE IS EARTHBOUND, WILY WARS, AND SUPER MARIO RPG ON VIRTUAL CONSOLE, HUH?And why all the craptastic WiiWare?Come on!Frat Party Table Tennis?!?!?!
  • edited July 2008
    This thread was totally necessary. Most people on this board have gone mad, so thanks InfamousDS. This will be the place where people can at least get most of the silliness and frustration released.
  • edited July 2008
    This thread was totally necessary. Most people on this board have gone mad, so thanks InfamousDS. This will be the place where people can at least get most of the silliness and frustration released.

Again, i cannot take the credit, as this was Thnikkaman's idea. i just made it into an actual thing.
  • edited July 2008
    all random threads get locked, true story
  • edited July 2008
    If we get Will or Emily to approve, everything will be okay. That is weird since I'm pretty sure Tobacco is the actual forum guy, and any Telltale crew member is an admin.
  • edited July 2008
    I can't help but feel that this is what the general discussion board is for.
    That being said, lots of people only seem to visit this board and it's by far the most volatile, so let's see how it works out.
  • edited July 2008
    I was thinkin about making a poll to see if this should be stickied, think i should? If it pans out then everyone will need it til release day.
  • edited July 2008
    I'm going to marry Homestar, Sam, Max, Wallace, and Gromit next time I get a chance. AND STRONG BAD IS NOT INVITED!!! The jerk ruined my birthday party; I'm not going to let him ruin my polygamist wedding!
  • edited July 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    I was thinkin about making a poll to see if this should be stickied, think i should? If it pans out then everyone will need it til release day.

Go for it, but no gambling!
  • edited July 2008
    I must destroy chris crocker!!!!11!
  • edited July 2008
    omg strong badz not out were iz it/ i want it!!11 telltale sed it wud b out by now wtf
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, I see this as being locked any time now, because people are just going to spam...

Come to think of it...since people usually take sophisticated topics and spin them into random topics in one, maybe this random topic will be spun into a sophisticated topic!
    Now, that's edjukashun!!
  • edited July 2008
    It isn't actually random, it's just an excellent idea (thanks Thnikkaman) that is seeming to pan out well because the only rules to break are general forum rules.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, maybe this would be a good place to speculate on how maybe ALL the episodes will be delayed like this, and in turn making these forums a living, unconstuctive hell.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, maybe this would be a good place to speculate on how maybe ALL the episodes will be delayed like this, and in turn making these forums a living, unconstuctive hell.

Only if everyone ends up rambling, we have a speculation thread already. =P
  • edited July 2008
    I'm mad.

I have been waiting for june since April. When TellTale said "We're pushing it back to July," I got even more mad. Now to August?? I can't wait!! Why is this game so late?
  • edited July 2008
    dogmakipa wrote: »
    I'm mad.

I have been waiting for june since April. When TellTale said "We're pushing it back to July," I got even more mad. Now to August?? I can't wait!! Why is this game so late?

Telltale has only announced 1 official delay, the one from June to July. And June itself was just a guess on their part. The game is done, ust hold your horses and please realize that nothing is instantaneous.
  • edited July 2008
    Bring the bridge Libbert! Hold the line for a pile of brine!
  • edited July 2008
    GOTTA KETCH ALL POKEMANZEE!!?!?!?!?243296342934YELLOW ?OR FLECKED BROWN MAN!?!?!?!?!?!?*Epic pause...*ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.
  • edited July 2008
    Release date threadds?"There can only be One!!!"
  • edited July 2008
    There can be only one............thousand.
  • edited July 2008
    You drunk my battleship"!"(?)
  • edited July 2008
    MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm, Battleship.
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    There can be only one............thousand.

Until they're all merged like the last one...hundred thousand.
  • edited July 2008
    We should start a thread to see how many release date threads you can make.

(Ban material right thar.)
  • edited July 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    You drunk my battleship"!"(?)

haha i was watching the Simpsons tonight and they said, "You sunk my Scrabbleship!" now i wanna play that game!
This discussion has been closed.