XBox360 Season pass not working

[puzzlebox edit]

Please see this support thread for the latest information.

I bought the season pass but there is only an option to buy ep2, no option to download it with the season pass. Why wouldn't you handle this better?

Comments

• Same here, WHEN are you going to fix it

• It's happening to me too.

• It's not out yet, it comes out after 5 am est

• Sorry ass company can't be professional? Do they hope people are going to get desperate and pay again I guess? Bush league stuff right here. Glad I supported these clowns.

• It is out but the season pass access isn't. You can purchase it even if you have a pass. But I refuse.

Cjcfman posted: »

It's not out yet, it comes out after 5 am est

• Just so frustrating. I wait all this time. And then get excited for nothing.

• I stayed up for this. :/

• me too....ARGHHHHH

• Same here

Big_Ordeal posted: »

I stayed up for this.

• Wait till the episode shows up in the add on store then try it in game

• I uninstalled everything and moved my save, then cleared my cache. Re-installing and will then put my save back.... I doubt it'll do anything but here's me hoping.

• Yeah happened to me as well I tried downloading the season pass again didn't work really sucks was looking forward to playing it.

• And when you tell me there's no need to get angry and swear I'll tell you there's no need to take my money and then try to take advantage of the fact that you might get some of us to pay more fir something we already own.

• and if its a bug we gotta wait even longer UGHHH

• Why not give me what I bought instead of trying to make some of us pay for it again?

• now it's showing "NEW" next to play...but it still won't work...

• So you think it's not ok to get upset about a company trying to charge is twice for something we bought months ago?

Why not.... be respectable?

• if anyone is able to get it to work plz let us know

dasniper2 posted: »

now it's showing "NEW" next to play...but it still won't work...

• the storefront is showing the game now...

• Really considering just buying it again...

• Where are you getting this whole "trying to charge is twice" thing from? No one is having a gun held to their head making them buy it, and no one from Telltale is releasing a "OUR SEAZUN PASS IS KANCELLED ONLY ON XBACKS FOR SUM RAISIN" press release.

So you think it's not ok to get upset about a company trying to charge is twice for something we bought months ago?

• don't...it's what they want...

sawneybean posted: »

Really considering just buying it again...

• I agree don't give in.

don't...it's what they want...

• I was too but they did this on purpose obviously because we are excited and want to check this episode out. It's a shady way to do business. I hope you don't have to pay again. It's disrespectful to all of us and pretty disappointing.

sawneybean posted: »

Really considering just buying it again...

• lol i just NOW got it...

Why not.... be respectable?

• Thirded

I agree don't give in.

• I wonder if the same thing happened on psn or if it was just an xbox issue...

I was too but they did this on purpose obviously because we are excited and want to check this episode out. It's a shady way to do business. I hope you don't have to pay again. It's disrespectful to all of us and pretty disappointing.

• Because there's an option to buy it again as a single episode when we already own it as part of the season pass. Do you understand that?

Where are you getting this whole "trying to charge is twice" thing from? No one is having a gun held to their head making them buy it, and no one from Telltale is releasing a "OUR SEAZUN PASS IS KANCELLED ONLY ON XBACKS FOR SUM RAISIN" press release.

• well I can see a lot of ppl accidently hitting the download button and getting charged twice since the season pass item is greyed out...

Where are you getting this whole "trying to charge is twice" thing from? No one is having a gun held to their head making them buy it, and no one from Telltale is releasing a "OUR SEAZUN PASS IS KANCELLED ONLY ON XBACKS FOR SUM RAISIN" press release.

• If you buy I again, as a single episode, you can play it right now. That's not very cool.

Because there's an option to buy it again as a single episode when we already own it as part of the season pass. Do you understand that?

• Telltales probably asleep right now...only xbox is up...urgh...

• agreed...though there is a chance this microsoft's fault due to xbox marketplaces purchasing infrastructure...and if it is...ugh...it's gonna take a WHILE to get sorted out...NOT COOL.

If you buy I again, as a single episode, you can play it right now. That's not very cool.

• It's happened to me on several occasions on Xbox. Not just telltale games but the GoW3 season pass did this and so did bioshock Infinite.

I wonder if the same thing happened on psn or if it was just an xbox issue...

• edited February 2014

so what happened and how long did it take to fix it?

It's happened to me on several occasions on Xbox. Not just telltale games but the GoW3 season pass did this and so did bioshock Infinite.

• edited February 2014

If it lasts long, longer than a day, I'm sure there'll be a lot of angry people posting soon who accidentally downloaded and was charged twice. Hope people don't panic to download and play and they read the fine print, would hate to think people paid twice for an episode.

well I can see a lot of ppl accidently hitting the download button and getting charged twice since the season pass item is greyed out...

• I understand being angry. But let's not just say "RRRARGH, THEY WANT TO CHARGE US MORE!" The option to "buy it again" isn't that option. It's to buy it a first time for people who don't have the season pass; the people who will buy it episode by episode. You've waited 4 months this episode, a few hours won't kill you and force you to buy it outside the pass.

• "Because there's an option to buy it again-" That's correct. It's optional.

Because there's an option to buy it again as a single episode when we already own it as part of the season pass. Do you understand that?

• Honestly idk. I was gonna let them download before going to work and it was sorted out when I got home.

so what happened and how long did it take to fix it?

This discussion has been closed.