XBox360 Season pass not working

Comments

• Thats awesome... Bought xbox version coz its cheaper than pc. And now i am really starting thining about just fucking torrent the damn game coz torrents are working perfectly and shit i payed money for not working at all!

• Blatant money grab for people who can't wait and will pay twice. I regret getting the season pass and I'm not getting season 2 of the walking dead now. Fuck Microsoft and fuck telltale. I'm not usually bothered by malpractice in the gaming industry, but tt and ms seem to revel in tea bagging their customers. Literal sweaty executive ballsacks to the face. Fuck this shit, they should start rating games on release and launch quality not just story and graphics

• It's the same concept. Contract and Tort Law 101. It's both of their faults. You chose Microsoft as your carrier for a Telltale product. It still Telltale's responsibility to get it too you.

But hey, keep on saying Telltale is blameless, even though other platforms are having issues too.

MotoX_Champ posted: »

You're talking about a physical object instead of digital content so that's just a terrible example no matter how you look at it.

• you got an xboner for the ps4?

lol a ps4 looking beter and beter

• very pissed right now. would demand a refund for having to wait this long for episode 2 to come out (bought the Season Pass for full price when episode 1 came out..), especially now. those who "trusted" Telltale and Microsoft by buying a Season Pass are very mistreated.. :(

• You can blame whoever you want if it helps you sleep at night. I'll just be patient like a normal person.

Cjcfman posted: »

It's the same concept. Contract and Tort Law 101. It's both of their faults. You chose Microsoft as your carrier for a Telltale product. It s

• GT?

dasniper2 posted: »

join us we got a party on xbox live party lol

• Some guy on GameFAQs (yeah, I know) says he's spoken to Xbox Support and they're telling him season pass owners can download the DLC tomorrow. Take it with a grain of salt, of course, as I have no way to verify it, but man, I'm terribly annoyed by this. :(

• If you can't wait a few hours until it's fixed, you deserve whatever you get. Lack of patience and critical thinking skills should be punished; a fool and their money are soon parted, as they say.

Xaijinn posted: »

Blatant money grab for people who can't wait and will pay twice. I regret getting the season pass and I'm not getting season 2 of the walking

• sigh I was truly looking forward to playing this episode today. Guess I will catch up on my backlog and try and play this tomorrow.

• Thanks for the info. I suppose it's better than not being able to play at all, even if we do need to wait longer than everybody else.
    Hopefully this wont happen again with the next episode.

Forsythia posted: »

Some guy on GameFAQs (yeah, I know) says he's spoken to Xbox Support and they're telling him season pass owners can download the DLC tomorrow.

• HARK, EVERYONE! A LOGICAL PATIENT PERSON APPROACHES! See how they express disappointment without flying off the handle and behaving as though someone shit sugar into their gas tank? See how they decide to occupy themselves with something else in a patient manner until what they desire is available? TAKE NOTES!

Lobobolt posted: »

sigh I was truly looking forward to playing this episode today. Guess I will catch up on my backlog and try and play this tomorrow.

• this game came out early October now its early Febuary. 4 months of waiting and now this. if anyone tells me to wait a litle longer and calm down can keep me calm by giving me a Bj

• Nonetheless, I'm done with season passes. 1) Telltale makes episode 1 free and offers a discount on the season pass before episode 2 is even released and 2) Microsoft messes up the DLC for season pass owners, effectively giving people who supported Telltale from the start the DLC last.

Thanks for the info. I suppose it's better than not being able to play at all, even if we do need to wait longer than everybody else. Hopefully this wont happen again with the next episode.

• This is disappointing. This was the first season pass I've purchased on Xbox (don't play multiplayer games, myself) and now I've had a poor experience. Don't know if I should trust Microsoft again with this in the future.

• I have no problem in waiting. I just can't stand liars. "They" can say whatever they want, don't get all high and mighty with me, take your air of arrogance somewhere else please, I expect a product I pay for, people like you are the reasons why gaming is now drip fed in tiny little increments.

If you can't wait a few hours until it's fixed, you deserve whatever you get. Lack of patience and critical thinking skills should be punished; a fool and their money are soon parted, as they say.

• It's working!! I have a season pass for xbox 360 and episode 2 has downloaded and I can now play it!!

Finally! :)

• That's fair enough, I suppose. Once you buy the season pass, you're locked into paying a fixed price for all of the episodes. You can't take advantage of any of the cool deals that pop up now and then.

Forsythia posted: »

Nonetheless, I'm done with season passes. 1) Telltale makes episode 1 free and offers a discount on the season pass before episode 2 is even r

• edited February 2014

It's you who claim to be "not bothered by malpractice in the gaming industry", so aren't you the problem? This is an error that will be corrected; I never claimed allegiance to on-disc DLC or any other such nonsense. All I said was, if you pay for Ep 2 after you buy a season pass, you're an idiot and you have it coming. Telltale is not purposely conning people out of $5 and if that's what you think, take off the tinfoil hat and get some fresh air.

I have no problem in waiting. I just can't stand liars. "They" can say whatever they want, don't get all high and mighty with me, take your ai

• nope...

ShaneWalsh posted: »

It's working!! I have a season pass for xbox 360 and episode 2 has downloaded and I can now play it!! Finally!

• It's still asking me to pay €4,99? What region are you in?

It's working!! I have a season pass for xbox 360 and episode 2 has downloaded and I can now play it!! Finally!

• Try not to let one bad experience completely ruin season passes for you, but I understand your trepidation. There are often errors with the xbox live marketplace with downloading newly released items.
    If you're really eager to play story based content like this on day one (and let's face it, who wouldn't be?), it can be a bit of a risk buying a season pass. But they can be worthwhile if you know you are going to purchase all of the DLC for a game right from the beginning. If you really like a multiplayer game and they offer a season pass for additional maps, you could be in to save a decent amount of money (there are useful for other reasons as well, but that was the first example that came to mind).

TempestDash posted: »

This is disappointing. This was the first season pass I've purchased on Xbox (don't play multiplayer games, myself) and now I've had a poor experience. Don't know if I should trust Microsoft again with this in the future.

• Why because you couldn't wait you don't get anything neither does anyone else who payed either its there own fault

• Not normally no, but tt keeps a special silence and the fact that they don't uphold promises, therefore I'm pissed. I'm allowed to have an opinion as are you. Tt might not be but look at Microsoft and their track record, ea, bioware. etc you must be blind. I don't really care, anyway, I came here to rant, I'm done. I'll see y'all next year.

It's you who claim to be "not bothered by malpractice in the gaming industry", so aren't you the problem? This is an error that will be correc

• Haha no one's going to reward you for making the choice to pay extra unnecessarily.

• 5 bucks is not a big deal, won't get another season pass from telltale, they broke my trust, but its really just 5 bucks, I work, I can handle it.

Why because you couldn't wait you don't get anything neither does anyone else who payed either its there own fault

• edited February 2014

I can at least confirm that I can download it but its been stuck at 0% for the past 30 mins. x_x

Edit:
    1% now so it really must be working.

• Awesome sponsor a child as well with all that cash your willing to unnecessarily waste

Jakekunas posted: »

5 bucks is not a big deal, won't get another season pass from telltale, they broke my trust, but its really just 5 bucks, I work, I can handle it.

• my reward is playing episode 2 right now, suck it

Haha no one's going to reward you for making the choice to pay extra unnecessarily.

• Most of this comment made no sense, but I'm not arguing Microsoft isn't at fault, my entire argument is that THEY ARE AT FAULT. However, they cannot be blamed if someone pays twice for content, idiocy cannot be controlled.

Not normally no, but tt keeps a special silence and the fact that they don't uphold promises, therefore I'm pissed. I'm allowed to have an opi

• wow, telltale really loves hyping everyone up just to kick them back down.

• And that's what you paid for, you won't be getting a refund or free shit. You paid for your own impatience. Feel good about that, I guess!

Jakekunas posted: »

my reward is playing episode 2 right now, suck it

• Maybe this is all some sort of social experiment?

• Maybe it was all to get more people on the forums I know there are at least ten that only signed up today

Maybe this is all some sort of social experiment?

• Here is my conversation with someone from microsoft. I made it a spoiler because it's quite lengthy, but man is it funny how this guy tries to fob me off.

Please wait for an agent to respond.
    The current average wait time is 0 minutes.
    Thank you for your patience.
    info: at 12:33:01
    Privacy Statement
    You are now chatting with 'Lyndon'.
    Lyndon: at 12:33:04
    Hi! Thank you for contacting Xbox Chat Customer Support. My name is Lyndon. How can I assist you today?
    T: at 12:33:51
    Hi, I own the wolf among us season pass. The second episode came out today and I can't seem to download it without paying for it again
    Lyndon: at 12:35:06
    Just to clarify that you cannot download the second episode for wolf among us because it prompts you so purchase it even though you already have the season pass, right?
    T: at 12:35:25
    yep, that's it
    Lyndon: at 12:35:31
    We don't want you to worry about that and I'll take care of it for you.
    T: at 12:35:47
    OK, what should I do?
    Lyndon: at 12:36:02
    Not to worry. I got you on this.
    Lyndon: at 12:36:09
    May I please have your Gamertag?
    T: at 12:36:16
    Quadrahands
    Lyndon: at 12:36:21
    Thank you.
    T: at 12:36:42
    No worries
    Lyndon: at 12:36:58
    Just a quick question, is this in reference to 360 console or the xbox one?
    T: at 12:37:16
    xbox 360
    T: at 12:37:34
    (as far as I'm aware it isn't available on one)
    Lyndon: at 12:37:31
    I'm going to give you a reference number for our chat today. Just in case we get disconnected, please give this reference number to the next agent so we can open your account right away. It's #########
    Lyndon: at 12:37:48
    Oh! I see. Thank you for that.
    T: at 12:37:54
    cheers, got it
    T: at 12:39:27
    Soo... What's the plan?
    Lyndon: at 12:42:03
    Just to inform you T that the episode 2 for wolf among us is not yet available for season pass holder. It will be available this June for season pass holders. As of now, you are prompt to purchase it.
    T: at 12:43:05
    In game 'download content menu' - "season pass - play all episodes as they become available"
    T: at 12:43:41
    I had the season pass for the walking dead also and they were all available as soon as they were released
    Lyndon: at 12:44:08
    Yes. It does say that if the content is available for season pass holders only but then again, the second episode is available this coming June.
    Lyndon: at 12:45:03
    That was for the walking dead and I'm glad that it's already available for season pass holders but for wolf among us, I'm sorry but it's not yet available for season pass holders.
    T: at 12:45:49
    bear with me 2 secs, finding a quote from the official microsoft store details for the season pass
    Lyndon: at 12:45:56
    Sure.
    T: at 12:48:11
    OK, admittedly it's ambiguously worded - "All season pass content will be available by summer 2014. If you purchase this season pass, all future season pass content will be accessible in-game once available".
    T: at 12:49:01
    I have never purchased a season pass where the holders of it get a delay before, that's awful business surely
    Lyndon: at 12:50:35
    Thank you for raising that up T. Actually, it has come to a known issue that for season pass holders for wolf among us, they cannot purchase the second episode and we've been receiving a lot of complaints of that. I know that it's an awful business but we are working hard for it to be available for season pass holders as early as June.
    Lyndon: at 12:51:29
    If you want, I can refund the charge that you purchased for wolf among us since you cannot avail the second episode.
    Lyndon: at 12:53:06
    I'm terribly sorry for this T but rest assured that it is worked on right now since a lot has been waiting for the second episode. What I can do for now though is to refund that charge you purchase for season pass.
    T: at 12:54:11
    My I ask, is this the way the season pass was intended or is this a microsoft mistake?
    Lyndon: at 12:55:47
    It is not an intention T nor any mistake. It's just an error on the server but it will be fixed very soon. As you can see, there are lots of xbox live users around the world and we are trying to make it much even better.
    T: at 12:57:13
    So are you saying it could be fixed as late as June but possible as early as today or definitely June?
    Lyndon: at 12:58:11
    I can't give you any assurance but probably as early as June since there are a lot who are waiting for including me.
    T: at 12:59:43
    Can I postpone the refund, so I can contact telltale games and then quote the reference number you gave me if I choose to accept it depending on what telltale tell me?
    Lyndon: at 13:00:30
    Yes. Sure. Just take note of the reference number I gave you since our chat session has already an approval for the refund.
    Lyndon: at 13:01:47
    I can also offer you free 360 arcade games or themes if you want. It's the least I can do after the inconvenience you are having now.
    T: at 13:03:01
    Oh hells yeah, now were talking :) I'll take a free game any day. What you got for me bud
    Lyndon: at 13:03:27
    Ok. Let me send you the list and just choose any of them.
    T: at 13:03:44
    sounds good :)
    Lyndon: at 13:05:23

• Ascend: Hand Of Kul,

• Aegis Wing,

• Doritos Crash Course

• Doritos Crash Course 2, - Dorito's Harm's Way, - Happy Wars (Free to play),

• Hexic HD, - Intel Discovered (Requires Kinect), - TotemBall (Requires Vision Cam), - Sparticus Legends, - World Series Of Poker: Full House Pro, Battle Stuff,
      I am Super, Mars Rover Landing
      T: at 13:08:36
      Sorry mate, 2 mins just checking them out. I super requires kinect btw
      Lyndon: at 13:08:53
      I see. That's ok. Take your time.
      T: at 13:09:15
      ...as does mars rover landing
      Lyndon: at 13:10:25
      Yes. Some of the arcade games does require kinect.
      T: at 13:13:11
      All these games are free...
      Lyndon: at 13:13:28
      Yes T. Absolutely free.
      T: at 13:14:55
      No, without this conversation I could already have all these games for free. What is the benefit of this. I thought you were doing me a favor for my inconvenience
      Lyndon: at 13:16:20
      I'm sorry for the confusion T. I'm just offering you the free 360 arcade games that is if you want to have them because I feel terrible after knowing the inconvenience that you are having.
      T: at 13:18:30
      Haha, No offense dude, but I don't want free-to-play titles. Got anything 'good' to give me'?
      Lyndon: at 13:19:15
      What about themes?
      T: at 13:19:50
      Are they already free?
      Lyndon: at 13:20:24
      Yes.
      T: at 13:21:50
      Then I could just look up free themes and get the list myself. Kind of feels like you are trying to pull the wool over my eyes
      Lyndon: at 13:22:41
      I'm sorry T if it makes you feel like that. I'm just trying to pacify your concerns.
      T: at 13:26:45
      Ok, well I believe we have reached our peak. If you're telling me there is nothing you can do about my initial problem until June, and you aren't offering anything that I can't already get, then I think we're done. I'm going to contact telltale games because I refuse to believe that they released this season pass with the intentions of punishing the people who purchase it. If however that turns out to be true I will return here and take the refund. Thanks anyway
      Lyndon: at 13:27:20
      Not a problem as long as for a valued customer.
      Lyndon: at 13:27:29
      It's been a pleasure assisting you.
      Lyndon: at 13:27:40
      I'm sorry if I'm not much of a help.
      Lyndon: at 13:27:54
      Thank you for being so nice. Please, keep up the good vibes.
      Lyndon: at 13:28:02
      Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support.
      Lyndon: at 13:28:02
      Take care and have a great one there.
      T: at 13:28:24
      cheers
      info: at 13:28:57
      Chat session has been ended by the agent.

• Noooo! Where is it? character limit?

• Someone needs to comment on this

This discussion has been closed.