XBox360 Season pass not working

Comments

• It damn well better be if I am throwing more money at them.

I just paid the extra $5 because I couldn't wait any longer to play the episode. :P (It was amazing)

• I've sent some tweets to MS support, as have many others, and it's clear they're aware of the issue and are working on it. Let's hope it won't take too long (I want to play it today!).

• Can we have some answers please telltale? Like a tweet or something at least.

Helllloooo? where's episode 2 for me a season pass owner? So you buy a season pass and you have to wait longer? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hope whoever is screwing things up gets fired.

• yep xbox support is supposedly looking into it I mean they should be ppl are spamming them with tweets its pretty funny lol... I want to play so bad cant wait to beat up Dee

• Hopefully I won't have to pay again for episode 3. But in all honesty if I have too I probably will.

ruairi46 posted: »

It damn well better be if I am throwing more money at them.

• I just paid again as well. I mean, I'm so desperate to play it that I considered buying it again on PlayStation yesterday when I heard they got it a day early, and it's only £4. But this shouldn't have happened in the first place. Telltale make amazing games, and I know it's not a big company, but they should maybe look at improving their PR. They said nothing about the huge delay, and have said nothing about this. They should at least apologise to their customers/fanbase when something goes wrong, or even just a simple message saying 'we're looking into it' would be much better than silence.

• edited February 2014

:P

Shrander posted: »

I got ep1 free and the season pass discounted; I can only imagine how livid I would be if I'd paid full price months ago. Telltale isn't al

• Don't pay for it again.

Well this is a wide steaming pile of bullshit.. Like really?? I'm very close to buying it again because of all this fucking waiting, I can't handle it no more.

• edited February 2014

Same problem but I've had an amazing outcome.I talked with a support guy and told him what was wrong and he look around and told me that the content wasn't available to summer. Which I responded with angry and said BS that wasn't advertised and closed the chat.Cooled off and tried again got another guy told him my problem he saw that I did buy the pass and then told to just buy Episode 2 and he'd take care of the charge on his end lol.So now waiting for it to finish downloading.

• we have only waited 17 weeks I can wait longer if needed. Future I might just torrent the game. If they want to screw us, I'll screw them.

BigNick posted: »

I just paid for it again and am downloading it now. I'm not letting this drama get in the way of a good story. I had the money and they'll either refund me or not. Let's all just be calm and carry on.

• I can image that scenario to be quite similar to this...

I just paid again as well. I mean, I'm so desperate to play it that I considered buying it again on PlayStation yesterday when I heard they go

• Spot on man. Couldn't agree more! Treating us like shit!

ShaneWalsh posted: »

Can we have some answers please telltale? Like a tweet or something at least. Helllloooo? where's episode 2 for me a season pass owner? So

• Oh My God that is just to perfect lol

I can image that scenario to be quite similar to this...

• That is EXACTLY what I demand! Hahaha :D

I can image that scenario to be quite similar to this...

• The Season Pass in Game says "Play as they become available"! So please fix it. :(

• I hope they can fix this I have the same issue here

• Sucks that your first guy was such an idiot. Mine said the same thing initially but quickly saw the fallacy of that statement.

cryhwks posted: »

Same problem but I've had an amazing outcome.I talked with a support guy and told him what was wrong and he look around and told me that the c

• yolo weed blaze 420, and The Wolf Among Us.

Hashtag suggestions?

• here's response i got from Xbox support:

Now regarding your concern and just to set your expectations, the Episode 2 for the game The Wolf Among Us was only released today and even though you are a season pass holder of the game, you still cannot view or play it yet as of this time for FREE since the publisher or game developer of The Wolf Among Us hasn't been converted the episode 2 for free yet as of this time.

The best thing to do from here is to wait for the game developers announcement on when it will be available for free to season pass holders like you.

• ffs... it's just stupid if have to wait because of this :(

BillyKidd posted: »

here's response i got from Xbox support: Now regarding your concern and just to set your expectations, the Episode 2 for the game The Wolf

• Lies...

ms told me we have to wait for the full game to be releced

• edited February 2014

If that is true than Telltale is clearly at fault here. But why would they do this? It makes no sense!

And it isn't FREE, I already paid for it.

here's response i got from Xbox support: Now regarding your concern and just to set your expectations, the Episode 2 for the game The Wolf

• It clearly says play them as they become available, so where's the FUCK is my episode two!! SEASON PASS MY ASS!!

• Yea wtf we paid early because we know whats good then still get screwed. I feel like a lesser cared about Fable

• Why? Dolla Dolla bills yall

Forsythia posted: »

If that is true than Telltale is clearly at fault here. But why would they do this? It makes no sense! And it isn't FREE, I already paid for it.

• I didn't think to bring up the fact that buying the season pass was buying the episodes. I have enough annoyance with customer support as is, just got his response and left.

If that is true than Telltale is clearly at fault here. But why would they do this? It makes no sense! And it isn't FREE, I already paid for it.

• Can you imagine this happening every time a new episode released? And not only for TWAU, but also for TWD? I might just ignore the release date of the episodes every time and try a few days later.

• Here is Episode 2 description : If you own The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again.
    So telltale can suck my balls!

• lol

XeSpace52 posted: »

Here is Episode 2 description : If you own The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass, DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. So telltale can suck my balls!

• Well, for all PC owners we had to wait till 10 AM PST.... I would think Telltale is just opening there doors because it is 8 AM right now.

I didn't think to bring up the fact that buying the season pass was buying the episodes. I have enough annoyance with customer support as is, just got his response and left.

• What kind of support guy? Like Microsoft?

cryhwks posted: »

Same problem but I've had an amazing outcome.I talked with a support guy and told him what was wrong and he look around and told me that the c

• What's the say that won't be the case? I find myself tweeting Telltale about something each release day about some sort of issue.
    I bought the season pass for this on Xbox because I wasn't patient enough with the way they were releasing TWD episodes on PS3 (plus, it was like £2 cheaper). It killed me that everyone else was playing it and I had to wait a week or buy it again (glad they sorted that).
    Serves me right, I guess :(

It just annoys me that there's no acknowledgement from either side. Not even a public 'we're looking into it, sorry,' from either side. That's very poor PR.

Can you imagine this happening every time a new episode released? And not only for TWAU, but also for TWD? I might just ignore the release date of the episodes every time and try a few days later.

• Same problem here.

• Here is a snippet of what Xbox/Microsoft support told me:
    That is most unlikely, Naomi as they are risking loosing customers because of the system glitch. Which is why Microsoft is now cooperating with Telltale to expedite the process of fixing the issue. Please wait 24hrs.

• So we have to wait another day?

ThexImp posted: »

Here is a snippet of what Xbox/Microsoft support told me: That is most unlikely, Naomi as they are risking loosing customers because of the s

• This probably not Microsofts fault alone or at all, was on talk with them and there they said Tell Tale Games had not updated to in.game store to include the ersion for the season pass, maybe wrong info but looks like TTG havent prepared for the release of this to Season Pass holders on Xbox atleast. This should be a priority and the should have a number on how many Season Passes that are sold so they should have prepeared for this, maybe the dont want us buying Season Passes. Atleast this is probably the last time for me bying a Season Pass to a TTG game, now im gonne have to pay another 5usd.

• So do we get some kind of incentive for waiting another 24 hours? Because this is ridiculous.

ThexImp posted: »

Here is a snippet of what Xbox/Microsoft support told me: That is most unlikely, Naomi as they are risking loosing customers because of the s

• [removed]

• They need to hurry the fuck up, this is fucking stupid!...

This discussion has been closed.