XBox360 Season pass not working

Comments

• Don't expect one. Don't forget, this is the company that made the first episode free and discounted the season pass before the second episode was even released. A big slap in the face for early adopters.

MosesARose posted: »

So do we get some kind of incentive for waiting another 24 hours? Because this is ridiculous.

• Click on the season pass inside the download thingy a few times! That worked for me I clicked it and then the download was free!

• I actually brought this up, and the response from Microsoft was up to Telltale to compensate people.

So do we get some kind of incentive for waiting another 24 hours? Because this is ridiculous.

• Telltale, we want compensated for this. This is shocking customer service.

• Sorry, could you be more specific?

Click on the season pass inside the download thingy a few times! That worked for me I clicked it and then the download was free!

• We shouldn't have too :/ We have waited 4 months already.

• edited February 2014

They can compensate me by giving me a full refund so I can buy the game per episode, to actually play it. But that's just wishful thinking on my part :)

ThexImp posted: »

I actually brought this up, and the response from Microsoft was up to Telltale to compensate people.

• I feel bad for early adopters. I got it for free and it was so good I bought the season pass (I probably got it at the discount too). Waiting for a month was torture and the day I stay home from school this happens. I might've lost it if I was an early adopter.

Forsythia posted: »

Don't expect one. Don't forget, this is the company that made the first episode free and discounted the season pass before the second episode was even released. A big slap in the face for early adopters.

• You go into the download episodes folder or what it's called. And then ju hover above the season pass option and press it. After that try pressing the ep2 download and it will say free. It worked for me atleast.

• this what i have just been told by ms support.The very reason why the season pass is being offered is of course to let the players save on buying the dlcs instead of being charged from buying the dlcs or the add-ons individually. The only thing with the season pass is that you need to download the add-on or the episodes covered by the season pass from the in-game store and not directly from the marketplace as it will be considered a separate purchase if you do that. Now, I understand that the episode 2 for the game is now available for purchase from the marketplace however, it is not yet available from the in-game store and thus, we need to wait for that specific dlc to be available from the in-game store so that it will be covered by the season pass.its is only available via marketplace,season pass not yet

Same here, WHEN are you going to fix it

• I did a LIVE Support Chat with Microsoft. They walked me through some steps in an attempt to correct the problem. The steps were unsuccessful; however they told me to go ahead and purchase the Episode - and they immediately refunded me. If you don't want to wait - this is an option.

• They offer same think for me, which i refuse ( one day before paycheck :-) ). And lady said that it should take about two hours to correct this.

Decoy1982 posted: »

I did a LIVE Support Chat with Microsoft. They walked me through some steps in an attempt to correct the problem. The steps were unsuccessful;

• edited February 2014

SegaMEGADRIVE!

• edited February 2014

How long has it been since you've spoken to that Lady?

SiriusChico posted: »

They offer same think for me, which i refuse ( one day before paycheck :-) ). And lady said that it should take about two hours to correct this.

• about 10 minutes ago.

How long has it been since you've spoken to that Lady?

• edited February 2014

I'm impatient. I've waited long enough for this next installment to come out! :D

They offer same think for me, which i refuse ( one day before paycheck :-) ). And lady said that it should take about two hours to correct this.

• I went ahead and paid for it then called the support line and got refunded as well. At least it's just an accident

• Some people really want something for nothing, you've already saved money by buying the season pass, but you want extras because you'll have to wait a day or two?
    Ridiculous.

• This has been delayed for months, plus those on the PSN already have it before we do. It sucks.

iamdai posted: »

Some people really want something for nothing, you've already saved money by buying the season pass, but you want extras because you'll have to wait a day or two? Ridiculous.

• edited February 2014

I don't follow? I think as someone who purchased a Season Pass I have a right to play the Episode on it's release day. I understand mistakes and bugs happen. I don't see my requesting a refund for a purchased episode as something extra seeing as how I've technically already purchased it. This is customer service. Microsoft and Telltale Games (whether it was an accident or not) are responsible for making us (their customers) happy. I already purchased this game. Why should I have to pay for it again? And this game was released on Xbox today - why should I have to wait? I don't see it as "wanting for nothing", I see it as "wanting what I paid for".

Some people really want something for nothing, you've already saved money by buying the season pass, but you want extras because you'll have to wait a day or two? Ridiculous.

• Annnd down-voted because people can't tell im kidding.

Scytheslay posted: »

yolo weed blaze 420, and The Wolf Among Us.

• I think he meamt something like DLC or something. Not a refund.

I don't follow? I think as someone who purchased a Season Pass I have a right to play the Episode on it's release day. I understand mistakes a

• You go @Decoy1982!

I don't follow? I think as someone who purchased a Season Pass I have a right to play the Episode on it's release day. I understand mistakes a

• For me at least, yeah. Online chat support.

Pwnzar posted: »

What kind of support guy? Like Microsoft?

• edited February 2014

i was talking about people who think they should be compensated for waiting, not those getting refunds for buying the episode, that is understandable, but not everybody is in a position to do that.
    But y'know, the world won't end if people have to wait a bit, i mean, it'll take you a few hours to finish, i'm sure the people who have the time to come on here to bitch and moan aren't going to be doing anything better tomorrow...

• i just bought the damn thing, can't wait any longer

• edited February 2014

Actually tomorrow I'll be doing my runs (helping to save peoples lives), so I think it's fair to say I'll be doing something better :) Today was my off day, and I thought I'd spend it playing TWAU. Now It looks like I'll have to wait another week to have the time to do so.

i was talking about people who think they should be compensated for waiting, not those getting refunds for buying the episode, that is underst

• edited February 2014

" i'm sure the people who have the time to come on here to bitch and moan aren't going to be doing anything better tomorrow..."
    If only that were true for most of us.

i was talking about people who think they should be compensated for waiting, not those getting refunds for buying the episode, that is underst

• OK - no worries. Sorry I misunderstood.

• edited February 2014

So far so good! Episode is looking great thus far!!

Edit: This wasn't intended to brag, I was just letting people know you have something good to look forward to once you get it up and running. Enjoy it, I am thoroughly excited.

• can someone help me with my problem check my profile please! I really need help !

• looks like you might want to go the refund option people have been talking about.

Actually tomorrow I'll be doing my runs (helping to save peoples lives), so I think it's fair to say I'll be doing something better Today was

• edited February 2014

yet another waisted conversation with Microsoft support: Please wait for an agent to respond.
    The current average wait time is 0 minutes.
    Thank you for your patience.
    info: at 8:52:16
    Privacy Statement
    You are now chatting with 'Jeremy John'
    naomi: at 8:52:29
    Hello Jeremy John
    Jeremy John: at 8:52:45
    Thank you for contacting Xbox Chat Support. My name is Jeremy. Please give me a moment to review your concern.
    Jeremy John: at 8:52:57
    Hi Naomi! How are you doing today?
    naomi: at 8:54:08
    Doing great, I am enjoying the awesome Seattle weather
    naomi: at 8:54:21
    and you
    Jeremy John: at 8:54:34
    Cool! I'm glad that you're doing great today Naomi.
    Jeremy John: at 8:55:00
    I am doing great also, thanks for asking. Helping our fellow gamers with their concern with us today.
    naomi: at 8:55:16
    And I appreciate that
    Jeremy John: at 8:55:34
    So I see here that you have contacted us today because you are encountering an issue on a game. Did I get that right?
    naomi: at 8:56:08
    That is correct, I am having issues with The Wolf Amongst Us
    naomi: at 8:57:00
    I bought the season pass 4 months ago, and I have been waiting patiently for ep2 which came out today, and to my disappointment Telltale is trying to charge me for ep2
    naomi: at 8:58:16
    I refuse to pay twice for something that I already paid for.
    Jeremy John: at 8:58:50
    Alright, thank you for that added information Naomi. I'm sorry to hear that Naomi, but It appears that your concern with us here is a known issue, but do not worry. Microsoft and their partners are currently working on it, what I suggest you here Naomi is do not purchase the "Episode 2" yet, because it will charge your account.
    naomi: at 8:59:30
    and I won't, what is the expected time frame for the issue to be fixed?
    Jeremy John: at 9:03:15
    Well, right now we are not sure Naomi, but I'm sure and confident that this will get fixed as soon as possible. But please do check through the game from time to time to be able to get back on your Gaming. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you understand we are on it!
    naomi: at 9:05:36
    Yes, but it is very disheartening Telltale has given their customers no feedback,compensation,or time of day when it comes to providing customer service.
    naomi: at 9:07:05
    In this regard I think Mama Bear Microsoft needs to put their foot down and force Telltale to straighten up their act
    Jeremy John: at 9:07:54
    I'm sure that it was a surprised and so instead of wasting some time, they went to go ahead and fix the issue right away. Don't worry Microsoft is currently working on it as well, working together to be able to resolve this know issue.
    naomi: at 9:09:33
    Telltale has known about the unhappiness of their fan base for months, they don't bother updating fans with information.
    Jeremy John: at 9:10:59
    I'm sure they did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings here and let us here apologize on half of what is happening at this moment.
    Jeremy John: at 9:11:40
    Now, with that being provided, will there be anything else I can try and assist you for today Naomi?
    naomi: at 9:11:51
    Microsoft shouldn't be doing the apologizing though.
    naomi: at 9:13:31
    No but when my friends who own the PS3 and PS4 are playing the same game without all the hitches its just very disappointing
    Jeremy John: at 9:13:51
    Well, on half since the game is used through our console, but we do appreciate your kindness here Naomi.
    Jeremy John: at 9:15:43
    Will that be all for you today Naomi? Or will there be anything else I can try and assist you for today?
    naomi: at 9:15:55
    and that is my point the Microsoft approves of Telltale and though Telltale has been notorious for these type of delays, lack of customer support, Microsoft refuses to hand out any sort of backlash to Telltale
    naomi: at 9:16:01
    Nope, but thanks
    Jeremy John: at 9:17:10
    Well, what you can do is visit their support web page and share your information with them if you want, so they can adjust to their customer's satisfactory level. It'll help them really.

• I hope you (Telltale) can solve this sad problem in 24 h. I cannot wait so much more...

• Man, This kind of sucks. At first I thought it was me. This was one of my favorite games last year. Definitely not buying another season pass. I work the next six days after today, so hopefully it will be available then.

• That's not good you just used your ONE and ONLY refund credit on 4.99.

I did a LIVE Support Chat with Microsoft. They walked me through some steps in an attempt to correct the problem. The steps were unsuccessful;

• I called MS Support and they told me they are working on it and it "should" work in the next 24 hours. If not I should call them again.

• Should've spoken to microsoft

eveysolara posted: »

i just bought the damn thing, can't wait any longer

• Yeah, 24 hours, great. By the time it's released I'm in bed or at work. Thanks Telltale! And it's aggravating that they haven't even given any response at all. I always thought the bad support of Telltale was a myth, but it's clear people weren't kidding.

This discussion has been closed.