Numba 200!! - Discussing SBEmail 200 and surrounding toons

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Let's just wait until next week, or the week after that. This way, we'll really know. I mean, I sent some Deviations of mine to the Brothers Chaps for the Weekly Fanstuffs. HOOYAH!
  • edited October 2008
    Let's just wait until next week, or the week after that. This way, we'll really know. I mean, I sent some Deviations of mine to the Brothers Chaps for the Weekly Fanstuffs. HOOYAH!
    Speaking of which, I should send in some of my drawings.
  • edited October 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    "The real 200th email." The real 200th email? Really?

*sigh* Probably not. "Hope for the best, and expect the worst," I guess. I mean, another 200th sbemail directly after the first one would be just about the best, right? No? Yeah. Probably not. It would kind of lose it's authenticity and excitement.

This has been metalkombat, putting down yet another of his own stupid ideas. I hope to see you again for the next episode of "Maybe Schizophrenic?: The Tale of a Boy and His Mindless Ramblings on Multiple Forums".
  • edited October 2008
    Curse the one who sent that stupid HRemail to SB!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Still no podcast for the second week in a row, and it's almost Friday... And it's getting pretty close to the end of the week, meaning a lack of quote/fanstuff/sketchbook update this week.

Symtoms - withdrawal, shakes, aches and pains, random outbursts, too many posts on the forum at once...
    The Cause - being deprived of homestarrunner.com updates.
    Please, please save your fanbase from self-destructing, TBC!
  • edited October 2008
    Still no podcast for the second week in a row, and it's almost Friday... And it's getting pretty close to the end of the week, meaning a lack of quote/fanstuff/sketchbook update this week.

Symtoms - withdrawal, shakes, aches and pains, random outbursts, too many posts on the forum at once...

wouldn't want to overreact or anything.
  • edited October 2008

Dude, you just described me.
  • edited October 2008
    Yep. No podcast this week.

"I, too, am so the go that I watch homestarrunner.com on my iPod. And eat my yogurt from a tube."
  • edited October 2008

Relax, my good metalkombat. Remember when Homestar slept through June? You lived through that nightmare, didn't you?
  • edited October 2008
    Curse the one who sent that stupid HRemail to SB!!!

Agreed. We gotta find this person, NO MATTER WHAT.
  • edited October 2008
    agreed. We gotta find this person, no matter what.

when i find him i am gonna break his neck!!![size=+2]BREAK HIS NECK!!![/size]
    [size=-3]he could of just ended sbemails for ever[/size]
  • edited October 2008
    I can't wait until Strong Bad Email 201, so people can stop this ludicrous speculation...
  • edited October 2008
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I can't wait until Strong Bad Email 201, so people can stop this ludicrous speculation...
    THEIR WIL B NO EMAL201!!!1!11one
  • edited October 2008
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    If your talking about me,
    I didn't say there wasn't gonna a be an email 201.I said the guy who sent that Hremail to SB COULD HAVE ended sbemails forever. but,yes alot of people think there wan't be one.And I just don't agree with that.sbemail 201 will eventually come out.
  • edited October 2008
    Could have

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the grammar police.
  • edited October 2008
    Well, it's not like they'll make a new Hremail section, with Homestar singing "A scwoll is a good time for evewybody."
  • edited October 2008
    Dear Homestar,
    Me and all of my young college friends that live in my dorm were just wondering if you wanted to come over and have a pillow fight sometime because we think you are sooooooo very cool.
    All the college dorm girls at MO
    Hannah, Micah, Rachel, Sally, Peggy, Vicky, Amber,
    and all the rest of use
  • edited October 2008
    when i find him i am gonna break his neck!!![size=+2]BREAK HIS NECK!!![/size]
    [size=-3]he could of just ended sbemails for ever[/size]

You're going to break a couple of Homestar Runner-loving college girls's necks? You are a sick, twisted person.

(But if they really did end sbemails, which I highly doubt, I would gladly join you in burning them at the stake in the middle of town square.) (Yeah, not really. I'm not that ridiculous and/or murderous. Maybe I would dream about it, though...)
  • edited October 2008
    I'd join, god only knows the horros I'd come up with.
    Maybe make them run away from a madman dressed like the "Freaking Duck" while the girls were wearing L'ectric Boots, handicapping their mobility!
  • edited October 2008
    I actually thought it was probably some guy(thinking it would be funny to play a joke on SB)but I would still break each of there necks,one by one
  • edited October 2008
    I would quote Max. "I've been authorized by the jurisdiction of whatever city this is to punish you in any way I can think of!" Then I would launch them into space and force them to sit through terrible movies with two robots.
  • edited October 2008
    I guess Strong Bad is now a fully-fledged TellTale Games Employee, ever since the Happy's long overdue, allegedly citrus flavored payback was taken, and the hremails that existed along side the sbemails had stopped, alongside the sbemails, themselves (for a while, at least until after SBCG4AP is over).
  • edited October 2008
    I guess Strong Bad is now a fully-fledged TellTale Games Employee, ever since the Happy's long overdue, allegedly citrus flavored payback was taken, and the hremails that existed along side the sbemails had stopped, alongside the sbemails, themselves (for a while, at least until after SBCG4AP is over).

Ugh. I hope not. I'd hate to have to wait 'til December for another sbemail.
  • edited October 2008
    apply liberally.
  • edited October 2008
    Oh god. SBCG4AP or not, If I had to wait till' December for a Sbemail, I'd go through a withdrawal-induced killing spree.
  • edited October 2008
    Oh god. SBCG4AP or not, If I had to wait till' December for a Sbemail, I'd go through a withdrawal-induced killing spree.
    I can see the headlines now...
    "Man Kills 8 for Lack of Cartoons" "8 Dead, 3 Injured due to Lack of SPemails" "Editor Killed for Misspelling SBemail"
  • edited October 2008
    "Now, back to the story on Britney Spear's new home, Arkham Asylum!"
    "Second Editor Killed, for 'Valid Reasons involving his I.Q.'"
  • edited October 2008
    apply liberally.

I believe the old adage goes like this: "Apply libewally."
  • edited October 2008
    Hurray! The first update to the site in 2 and a half weeks was made today!

http://homestarrunner.stores.yahoo.net/bgrgh.html

Now, we need to see where they're gonna go with the 'toons... but for now, this will most certainly suffice. Now, if you fine folk will excuse me, I'm going to buy that shirt.
  • edited October 2008
    I almost cry every time I hear the music and see the end of sbemail 200 sniffle sniffle j-j-just got the s-s-s-s-s wah wah wah
  • edited October 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    I almost cry every time I hear the music and see the end of sbemail 200 sniffle sniffle j-j-just got the s-s-s-s-s wah wah wah
    This entry needs some major editing...

Let's see... replace this... totally get rid of that.... turn ending into song lyrics...

New-and-improved post -
    The Tire wrote: »
    I almost explode with awesomeness every time I hear the music and see the end of sbemail 200, it did not make me cry, but instead caused me to bask in its splendor and rejoice. wah-wah-wah-WALK THIS WAY!!
  • edited October 2008
    I would quote Max. "I've been authorized by the jurisdiction of whatever city this is to punish you in any way I can think of!" Then I would launch them into space and force them to sit through terrible movies with two robots.

I would not see that as a punishment.
  • edited October 2008
    These being the two robots. Now that would be torture.
  • edited October 2008
    These being the two robots. Now that would be torture.

In my opinion, these guys would be better. One can only make retarded beeping noises, while the other can only say 2 words.
  • edited October 2008
    maybe if they had to sit through movies with the two robots for the rest of there lives.
    That would really suck...especially if the person was tied against a chair with pinchers making them open there eyes(or OUCH!!!!Super hard pinchage)
  • edited October 2008
    What about the boring, inane ramblings of Francis Pumphandle, but "Everyone calls me Pip." He was voiced by Mr. Ben Stein.
  • edited October 2008
    I found the perfect robot for the job.

gm-robot-marvin.jpg

MarvinTheRobot: I've been talking to the main computer.
    Arthur: And?
    MarvinTheRobot: It hates me.
  • edited October 2008
    We got 2 more updates to the site, the pumpkin stencils and the info on the next Limozeen concert. You lucky Atlanta-folk...

But still no 'toon.
  • edited October 2008
    the info on the next Limozeen concert.

They should really go on tour.
  • edited October 2008
    I haven't seen all of the concert on youtube. Have they done any Peacey P. appearances live? If not, they should. Also, we need another music CD. I like Strong Bad Sings, but there's been so many songs since then that another is needed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.