Numba 200!! - Discussing SBEmail 200 and surrounding toons

12346»

Comments

• edited October 2008
    I hope they do Hr-emails, that would be coo!
  • edited October 2008
    Pinkfreud wrote: »
    Also, we need another music CD. I like Strong Bad Sings, but there's been so many songs since then that another is needed.
    Strong Bad sings vol.2!!!That would rock!!!
  • edited October 2008
    Last update to the site -

New quote, fanstuff, and sketch. But still no 'toon. (Or podcast...)

By the way, the sequel to Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits probably wouldn't be called Strong Bad Sings 2. MY best guess is that they would use the name of one of their mock cd's from the 'toons (ex. Feed the Childrens), but as far as I (or anyone but TBC) know, it could be called Songs From HomestarRunner.com. For now, we can just sit here and hope that this is the real reason they haven't been putting anything but gimmicks up on the site...
  • edited October 2008
    DNA evidence end music: You guys I figured out who sent SB email 200 it was Homestar!:eek:It has to be him he set the whole thing up because he wanted his website back SBemails took over. 1. He said SB wouldn't make alive it to distract people also everyone was distracted by email 200. 2.made the fake hremails + email address. 3. set up the computer room. 4.He sent the email. 4.Made TBC use the email and waited. But was so nervous and stupid he forgot his entire plan. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it was really me or was it
  • edited October 2008
    This just in:
    New message on Main Pages.
    New short coming soon.
    Please have some good jokes and/or have Coach Z in it.
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe it would end up being a Halloween short. Either that or maybe we'll have a Teen Girl Squad Halloween Spooktacular.
  • edited October 2008
    Maybe it would end up being a Halloween short. Either that or maybe we'll have a Teen Girl Squad Halloween Spooktacular.
    Who would they be dressed up as? I could imagine two of them dress up as the same thing and that somehow leads to their death.
  • edited October 2008
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    This just in:
    New message on Main Pages.
    New short coming soon.
    Please have some good jokes and/or have Coach Z in it.

Hey?! Stealing my job on this thread, keepings the peoples up to date on all homestarrunner.com updates? Well, I've got news for you, buddy! The new short is a "commercial" for Homestar Runner costumes!

So there.

(First new 'toon in quite a while, but still not what we're looking for.)
  • edited October 2008
    I was looking for a cow eating the moon dressed up as SB so your right I guess
  • edited October 2008
    The Tire wrote: »
    I was looking for a cow eating the moon dressed up as SB so your right I guess

Not exactly what I was talking about...

So, wait. The moon is dressed up as Strong Bad, and a cow is eating it? Man, that has no potential. Now, if a cow were dressed up as the moon, and Strong Bad were trying to eat it, that may be semi-amusing.
  • edited October 2008
    Who would they be dressed up as? I could imagine two of them dress up as the same thing and that somehow leads to their death.

Well, the Ugly One might as well dress up as Meg Griffin, since she IS ugly, with and without clothes, and there would be a major death done to her, for the crime of being Meg.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.