More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• Great part. It was really thrilling, especially since this time many of my favourites are in danger.

Now, while I'm relieved that Brad and Katie manage to do fine so far, I'm even more relieved my worries about Liam were unnecessary. Unfortunately the same can't be said about Devin, Winston and Zack.

I'm not sure who Zack should help, but in the end I think Devin needs his help more. While Winston is simply struggling and might be able to keep this up a bit longer, Devin is on the ground already and has little chance to survive without help now.

[Help Devin]

And [Link] should go first.

Domingez posted: »

“We don’t have time for this here, I think we should carry him somewhere else and then try to revive him” urges Devin in panic. “It might

• Better get your potato cake togheter Winston, com'on.

[Help Devin]

[Link]

“We don’t have time for this here, I think we should carry him somewhere else and then try to revive him” urges Devin in panic. “It might

• edited August 2014

Zack held the pocket knife Cody gave him firmly and sneaks through the waves of walkers towards Devin, he stabs the walker from behind in the head, Devin shoves the corpse off vividly whispering “Thanks”. Zack gave him a thin smile and a hand to get up, they both gaze towards Winston who managed to push the walker forward causing it to collapse into two others. Devin wanted to say something to him, but the herd blurred his and Zack’s vision of Winston, Zack nods sideways and whispers sullenly “We have to move”.

“Let me go Brad, we have to go back for Liam” whispers Katie desperately as Bradley hold sher close.

“Shhh we can’t now he might’ve gotten away” whispers Bradley indirectly as his eyes peel forward trying to detect any walker that might have compromised their disguise.

“How did you get covered in all that blood?” winces Emma asking Liam inquisitively.

“Oh, I did it on purpose” replies Liam calmly.

“What?” Emma raises her eyebrows.

“I mean, it was the only way we could get through the herd, it must be the smell of dead blood, I guess” replies Liam urgently.

“Well that didn’t really work well you would’ve gotten attacked if I didn’t grab you” says Emma mildly.

“If I had a weapon, I would’ve handle it myself” replies Liam sourly taking a short look at her sheath.

“Where did you get that knife?” asks Liam suspiciously.

“it’s mine” replies Emma firmly.

“You kept it against Jarvis right?” persists Liam mildly.

“Yes, and I’m sure your friends haven’t been too truthful either” replies Emma in a sullen tone trying to comfort her sister Madeline.

“Not many people have been” mutters Liam indifferently.

Meanwhile

“Damn and imagine all them dead corpses being turned back one day” remarks Ian sternly looking through the window.

“You’re an idiot if you think that” replies Rachel harshly.

“Hey I’m only trying to ease the tension, you all walking around nervously isn’t helping anyone” says Ian bluntly.

“Then what are we suppose to do? They have been out for a long time I hope they’re okay, I hope Devin’s safe” sighs Devyn.

“Nothing, we stay here calmly and talk about stuff, looks like we’ll be here for a while” says Ian relaxed.

“Talk? you must really don’t care about anyone huh” gasps Amanda.

“People die everyday, folks better get use to it, I mean, I get it it’s tragic, but in the end we all might end up one day in a herd like that, if there’s no cure until then” says Ian thoughtfully.

“You really are a cold selfish pig” mutters Rachel impatiently.

“What’s with the names? I’m trying to keep an optimistic atmosphere here and none of you are appreciating it” says Ian sarcastically.

“You can stick up your atmosphere, if you had someone you cared about out there you wouldn’t be talking like this” bursts Devyn angrily approaching Ian.

“Relax missy, firstly if I had someone out there I wouldn’t worry that much it’s always pointless without doing anything, secondly don’t talk to me like that, I ain’t your goddamn high school friend or something like that” snarls Ian back at Devyn.

“That’s enough! it’s best we just stay silent until then” says Rachel loudly with her eyes seriously raised.

Rooftops

“I’ll go first” says Link with a thin smile and abruptly.

“Okay then, it won’t be ladies first” chuckles Stephen.

Link walks slowly across the wooden plank, an alleyway was a long way down under him with only a few lurkers, but to the left he had the street infested. He felt a slight screech behind him.

“Oh fuck get a move on” yells Stephen.

Link moved quicker and right on time jumps to safety, the beam cracked and crumbled down.

“Christ you okay?” shouts Emily in concern.

“I’m fine, what do we do now?” asks Link worriedly.

“Listen get back to Michael, tell him to get over here and clear the herd” shouts Stephen affirmatively.

“Yeah...okay” gasps Link catching his breath.

Before Link goes down the stairwell, he leans over the ledge to have a look of the area, glancing to the left he had Emily standing with her hands rested on the ledge, Stephen with his right hand scratching his head and Nicky biting her nails worriedly on the rooftop. He leans slightly forward to look down to the streets in the distance noticing Zack and Devin covered in blood moving sluggishly, he clenches his teeth with disbelief but snaps out of it and hurry’s back to Michael and Cody.

10 minutes later

Link arrives breathing heavily Michael, Cody, Jeremy are reloading their weapons slowly.

“Looks like we got all of them” gasps Jeremy relieved.

“Guys there’s a herd near the west side reaching through the centre section now too” gasps Link out of air.

“Jesus Christ how did they get there?” asks Cody in fear.

“My sister is there” remarks Jeremy anxiously.

“Okay fellas look like we have one more extermination to take care of, Link find a safe place to hide” says Michael confidently.

The three armed men with rifles and silencers head over to the infested area. Jeremy’s jaw dropped in shock of the populated walkers in the community, Cody had a bleak expression but still had hope, Michael looked toughly without any emotions at the herd, however deep down he was pissed, before they opened fire and slowly with great precision took out the threat. After an hour they managed to neutralise the area with the additional help from Jean and Howard who appeared at the scene late.

Meanwhile

Jarvis drives towards the north entrance his eyes pierced the dead corpses all around it and pauses the vehicle for a second.

“Shit....what the hell happened here” he muttered to himself in slight shock.

“Looks like we were attacked” remarks Kaden worriedly glancing through the window and occasionally checking Blake if hadn’t woken up.

“I’m gonna go check it out, if I don’t come back soon, drive from the side and put Blake in the basement we’re gonna have a long morning tomorrow” Jarvis replies unemotionally.

Jarvis slides over the car blocking the entrance walks into the dark town under the night sky, after 10 minutes or so he enters the area where bodies were all over the place laying down dead. Michael and Cody were seen piling up the bodies slowly with their faces exhausted, Michael wipes his forehead and looks ahead noticing Jarvis, momentarily his face went cold.

“What the fuck happened here!” says Jarvis loudly, carefully and anger in his tone.

Meanwhile

Carter sluggishly opens his eyes, vision blurry and with something navy above him, he wondered what the hell, with his shoulder aching terribly, he felt the bandage and cotton wool over the wound giving him reassurance that it was treated, but by who? he couldn’t remember how he got here. Sitting up he realised that it was in a tent, he crawls out and gazes at a mysterious figure rested by a campfire. The guys dark brown eyes lift up noticing Carter intriguingly, his ash blonde mohawk and soft short beard almost golden in the fire. The man about 20 years old only a year old than Carter was wearing a rusty brown leather jacket over a purple and white striped shirt.

“Welcome back, if you’re wondering who am I, I’m Theodor, but please just call me Theo” he said confidently with a thin smile lifting him self up revealing his dark blooded blue jeans and black lace ups.

End of Episode 3

Episode 3 Choices:

Survival

Willy chose to distract the scavengers.

Jean and Link decided not to pursue the strangers.

Honesty

Brent and Willy chose to tell the truth to John and Weston.

Bradley chose not to say what he thinks of Jarvis.

Revelation

Brent revealed that Mimi was bitten.

Adalbert decide to tell Charlie about his past.

Planning

The group decided to do all tasks at once.

Weston decided to calm the stranger on the radio.

Pragmatism

Adalbert decide to help Ellis carry Katherine.

Devin refused to kill Liam and gave him a chance to revive.

• edited August 2014

Next Time On The Walking Dead.....

Scene

Adalbert approaches Ellis leaning against a tree.
    “Look I’m sorry I hit you back there, but you were scaring us to bits and especially Elias” he says softly.

“If you hit me or touch me like that again.....I will fight back” Ellis replies in a threatening tone.

Scene

“So you think we’ll get to that community soon” says Amanda weakly.

“Just try to hold on” replies Charlie worriedly.

Scene

“Who do you think is in that house?” asks Adalbert hiding behind a broken log.

“I think I saw a girl in there earlier” responds Charlie thoughtfully.

Scene

“Ellis is a walking time bomb, there will come a time he’ll hurt someone by accident or on purpose” says Amanda in a anxious tone.

“I think you’re over reacting” replies Charlie hesitantly.

Scene Chapter 2

“So it was your fucking fault again!” yells Kimiko in rage as she walks up to the tall man which’s Weston.

“Yes, it was, but....I didn’t intend for it to happen” replies Weston sorrowfully.

“Bullshit....if you intend to do something on purpose then you’re a fucking sociopath!” shouts Kimiko.

“Just calm down Kim, I was with him when it all happened, I would’ve done the same thing” John says trying to reassure and back Weston up.

“He’s not coming with us!” shouts Kimiko morosely.

Scene

“Christ they’re everywhere” shouts Austin in the backseat.

“Fuck, where do we go now?” mutters John loudly.

“The subway or the alleyway....sh...shit...” James points nervously and puts the gear in reverse as a herd of walkers are closing in on them.

Scene Chapter 3

“Where the hell is my friend Carter?” persists Link heavily.

“He crossed the line and had to be dealt with” replies Jarvis unemotionally.

Scene

“Have you found or seen Winston anywhere?” asks Zack to Bradley standing in the bright sun.

“Nah, no one found him among the bodies though, I think he’s alive” replies Bradley firmly.

Scene

“Thank you all for coming to the town meeting, as I mentioned a few days ago that I’ll be changing and introducing new rules to the community, there’s......there’s been a breach of trust....and many other things that can’t go unpunished” says Jarvis in a controlled and careful tone as he uncovers Blake’s gagged face.

“Kaden hand me his weapon” Jarvis reaches his hand out.

“You monster” mutters Devyn in horror.

A new feature I thought would be cool to add after seeing it in a few fan-fics ;D

• Alt text

Shit's gonna hit the fan.

Next Time On The Walking Dead..... Scene Adalbert approaches Ellis leaning against a tree. “Look I’m sorry I hit you back there, but

• edited August 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 1: Threats and Tensions

Elias clenches his teeth as Ellis grabs him by the forearm forcing him to go find Katherine’s killers rather than going to Louisville just like Adalbert suggested.

“No! let me go, you’re hurting me Ellis” urges Elias trying to escape his grasp.

“Ellis, let the kid go you’re hurting him” Adalbert involves in a careful tone.

“Don’t piss me off Adalbert, we have to do this first” says Ellis angrily with his eyes narrowed.

“If you pull him again...I’ll” says Adalbert loudly and toughly.

“You’ll want” snarls Ellis looking Adalbert right in the eyes.

Adalbert hits him with his right fist knocking him out.

“Jesus Adalbert” startle Charlie as she kneels down to check Ellis.

“I....I....damn that hurt...he was asking for it” remarks Adalbert in a jumpy tone.

“You knocked him out good” smirks Amanda peeking at Ellis’s body.

“Good that he’s still alive” gasps Charlie with relief.

“You okay Elias?” asks Charlie compassionately.

“Yeah I’m okay, my arm still hurts a little” says Elias weakly.

“Looks like we aren’t going anywhere soon” mutters Charlie thoughtfully.

“Why’s that?” remarks Adalbert sourly.

“For one, I am not carrying Ellis” replies Charlie unemotionally as she gets up.

“Neither am I’ murmurs Adalbert with his hands rested on his hips.

“Great then” mutters Charlie back.

“Well I need to rest my back’s still killing me, after that asshole threw me against that wall.” aches Amanda as she sits down beside a tree, desperately trying to straighten her back.

“Let me see your back” persists Charlie softly and worried.

Charlie winces at the view of Amanda’s back covered in scratches and bruises.

“I don’t like this slightly opened wound here” says Charlie thoughtfully.

“Aww..dammit don’t touch it” aches Amanda abruptly.

“You might get an infection, and you’re quite warm” worries Charlie.

“I’ll be fine” stutters Amanda in pain.

“I think we’re not far from the car maybe we’ll find some supplies on the way” remarks Adalbert thoughtfully.

“I’ll stay with frankenstein here, while someone please find me some painkiller” aches and jokes slightly Amanda.

“Will do” nods Adalbert.

“Wait I’ll come with you, you know as back up” says Charlie hesitantly and softly.

“Back up? I think it’ll be the other way around” mutters and smirks Adalbert playfully.

“What about me? I want to help too” says Elias warmly. While Charlie expresses a thin smile towards Adalbert.

“You have no arrows left sweetie, it’s better you stay here with the rest” says Charlie comfortingly.

“Yeah come here Elias, keep me company” responds Amanda softly and pleasantly.

“Oh okay” replies Elias slightly disappointed.

“Look kiddo you have a special task, keep a close eye on Ellis, I know you can do that” grins Adalbert.

“You can count on me” smile Elias thinly.

“I knew that” says Adalbert gladly messing Elias hair a bit.

Adalbert and Charlie after a short walk through the woods they reach the long street with nothing but abandoned cars and bodies laying, on one side there’s the woods and on the other empty fields, the cars have either dead batteries or no gas. They continue to walk by the road.

“So, do you think Louisville is a good community” asks Charlie warmly with curious blue eyes.

“I’m wondering if it even exists, it could be a trap” says Adalbert doubtfully nodding sideways.

“Hmm...I guess that could happen” replies Charlie sadly.

“What I’m worried about now is Ellis, I hope he snaps out of it and starts thinking not for himself but also the group” says Adalbert firmly.

“To be quite frank I don’t blame him for being this way, I think I would’ve acted the same” sighs Charlie thoughtfully.

“I know one thing though, he’ll be pissed at me when he wakes up” smirks Adalbert hesitantly.

“Good that he doesn’t have his gun anymore” remarks Charlie unemotionally.

“Wait, how come? he still has his revolver right” asks Adalbert thoughtfully.

“Hmm....I took it for....you know emergency....like now just for instance” replies Charlie hesitantly and awkwardly.

“I don’t think that was a good move, but I guess it’ll keep Elias and Amanda safe” responds Adalbert affirmatively.

“Wait, look, is that a house?” wrinkles her eyes Charlie trying to see through the woods.

“Er...looks like it lets check it out, maybe we’ll find a first aid kit” remarks Adalbert calmly.

They approach the house, Charlie ducks behind a bush and Adalbert kneels behind a log.

“Seems quiet” whispers Charlie with her revolver wielded.

“Hey you know how to use that?” asks Adalbert nodding towards her worriedly with his hand on the sheath.

“Yeah I think so, my dad had one never let me use it though” says Charlie positively.

“Don’t shoot when I tell you to, k?” whispers Adalbert firmly.

“Sure o-okay” replies Charlie focused.

“Who do you think is in that house?” asks Adalbert hiding behind a broken log.

“I think I saw a girl in there earlier” responds Charlie thoughtfully.

“She seems to be walking nervously.....so what do you think? what kind of approach should we pick this time” mutters Adalbert looking ahead.

[Walk over and knock on the door]

[Go back and get the others here to decide further]

[Try sneaking through the side window]

“You know how to use a bow Elias?” asks Amanda with a smile trying to break the silence.

“Yes, Katherine taught me” sighs Elias.

“Oh I’m sorry, I just....ugh” sighs Amanda to knowing what to say.

“It’s okay.....I have no arrows left....” murmurs Elias softly.

“Have you ever used a gun before?” asks Amanda firmly.

“No, I don’t really like them, they feel heavy” says Elias hesitantly.

“You’ll get use to it, when we find more ammo someone should teach you....aww” aches Amanda.

“I have my knife for close encounters” replies Elias slightly optimistically.

“Sometimes a knife, isn’t enough” says Amanda sullenly.

“Ugh....aww...w-what.....damn shit” mumbles Ellis.

Elias startles with his teeth clenched.

“My jaw.....fuck it hurts....agh....what the hell happened” mutters Ellis sitting up and touching his jaw.

“Adalbert hit you for being an asshole” remarks Amanda sourly.

“Where is he?” mutters Ellis zealously.

“He went with Charlie to find supplies” answers Amanda softly.

“Ugh....I’m going after them....where’s my gun?” asks Ellis nervously.

“Charlie has it, you should stay here, we might need you” replies Amanda weakly.

“Screw that” says Ellis abruptly.

[Stay with Amanda]

[Go with Ellis]

• [Walk over and knock on the door]

[Stay with Amanda]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 1: Threats and Tensions Elias clenches his teeth as Ellis grabs him by the forea

[Go with Ellis]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 1: Threats and Tensions Elias clenches his teeth as Ellis grabs him by the forea

[Go with Ellis]

[Go with Ellis]

[Stay with Amanda]

• “Er...hmm...maybe you should just knock on the door and see if anyone answers” replies Charlie with a hesitant smile.

“Me, why am I the one to go” says Adalbert playfully with a grin ready to lift his katana.

“Because you look scary with that beard” giggles Charlie.

“Yeah right it’s so scary that everyone wants to kill me” mutters Adalbert doubtfully.

“Enough moping, go ahead I’ll cover you” nods Charlie.

Adalbert walks suspiciously towards the house door, it was quite big for a house in the middle of the woods, he heard a ruckus inside like someone was talking to himself. The house had a slightly pointy brown roof with the walls covering it in beige, windows were dirty to see through well.

“Hello, hmm....anybody....I’m not a bad guy so please don’t shoot my head off” says Adalbert feeling a bit afraid as he knocks on the door.

He turns his head to the left flank where Charlie is hidden and nods sideways.

“Check if it’s open” whispers Charlie with the revolver pointing.

Adalbert slowly opens the mahogany door and says loudly “Hello, I let myself in.......hello”

He looked through the long dark painted hallway now lit up by the sun, there was a living room to the left about three steps from the door. Adalbert walks in and jumps in fright as he sees a small asian girl with a crossbow aimed right between his eyes, well that’s what he thinks.
    The girl was about fourteen years old, she had dark brown hair quite short a bit longer than neck length, her light brown eyes were serious as they pierce at Adalbert. For second Adalbert thought of what Charlie said about the beard being intimidating, well bullshit he thought this girl wouldn’t think twice of killing him, but there seems to be more to it . He looks at her innocently lifting his hands up, she’s wearing a purple long sleeve undershirt with black jeans and a pair of white trainers which had a few drops of blood on them here and there.

“O-Okay please don’t kill me.....what’s your name?” asks Adalbert in fear.

“Akemi” she nods with her eyes still tough and seriously looking at him.

“Okay Akemi, I’m Adalbert, what do I have to do for you to trust me?” asks Adalbert peacefully.

Someone suddenly from the left cocks a gun into Adalbert’s neck.

“For one, put your katana down” a female voice answers.

Adalbert without looking behind straps off his katana sheath and lets it slide to the floor.

“Good now turn around” the voice becomes slightly softer but still rigourous.

His sad blue eyes turn around and examines the mysterious girl behind the voice. A petite short figure appears before him looking about twenty years old, with long curly brown hair dressed in blue overalls over a black stripy top and brown combat boots. Both of them had round faces with scratches and dirt on their cheeks, seems like they had it hard recently.
    She gestures with her left hand for Akemi to lower her crossbow, while pointing a silver beretta at Adalbert with her right.

“Who are you?” asks the woman strictly.

“I’m nobody just another survivor like you, I have a friend outside with me, we’re good people.” says Adalbert exhaustedly with his eyes narrowed.

“Where is he...or she?” she gasps peeking through the window.

“Look lets all just talk.....okay....please lower your gun.....what’s your name?” asks Adalbert desperately trying to ease the situation.

“Grace, now call your friend out” she replies firmly with her gun lifted.

“Only if you agree to lower your weapon now” Adalbert responds hastily.

“Fine, no tricks I don’t miss” says Grace carefully.

“Y-Yeah I’m sure you don’t” gasps Adalbert slightly intimidated.

“Charlie, come here!” shouts Adalbert.

Charlie walks in with the revolver lifted.

“Put it down” whispers Adalbert.

“Who are you two?” asks Charlie with suspicious eyes looking at them.

“This is Grace and Akemi” Adalbert introduces them.

“So, what are you doing here?” shrugs Grace unemotionally.

“We have a wounded friend that needs treatment and we thought maybe we’ll find a first aid kit or something” says Charlie softly and compassionately.

“Was he or she bit?” asks Grace sourly.

“No, a bandit hurt her back” replies Adalbert hesitantly.

“A bandit? were you attacked?” asks Grace carefully and in shock.

Charlie and Adalbert glance at each other briefly feeling surprised by Grace’s sudden reaction.

“Yes, last night” sighs Charlie.

“Eh....sniff......do you know their names?” asks Grace being emotional at first but her tone turned cold.

“One of them was called Dan or Danny” replies Charlie thoughtfully.

“Christ.....oh my god....do you know where they went? I have to know” asks Grace in a pressing tone.

“Calm down, why do want to know so much? do you know these bandits? have they hurt you too?” persists Charlie mildly.

Grace hides her pistol into the holster on her hip with a sullen face and sighs painfully.

“It happened a couple of weeks back, my...my brother and I were attacked and a few other people......a friend of mine was raped to death by those monsters.....I....I tried to protect my little brother....but they...they had no mercy even for children......I was nearly raped but this man sacrificed himself for me giving time for me to escape” chokes Grace.

“My god, I’m sorry to hear that” Adalbert’s face turns bleak.

“We lost a friend too” responds Charlie silently.

Adalbert glances at the girl Akemi who’s sitting on the couch with an emotionless face.

“I’m sorry for asking this now, but how did you meet Akemi?” asks Adalbert softly.

“I was alone for a while, I didn’t get far got hold up in a trailer park, stayed there for a few weeks then I heard a scream nearby, Akemi was attacked by walkers and I saved her, we were together since” Grace smiles gratefully towards Akemi who for a brief second looked optimistically.

“Where are her parents?” asks Charlie worriedly.

“Dead, I hope” replies Akemi coldly without lifting her eyes at Charlie.

“Woah that’s a nasty thing to say” remarks Adalbert with a wince.

“I hate my mother father they left me” replies Akemi bluntly.

“Oh” mutters Adalbert doubtfully.

“They were traveling to Texas when the outbreak happened and....they left her in the woods alone” says Grace sullenly.

“That’s horrible, I can’t imagine what it could do to a child” murmurs Charlie compassionately.

“God, the things that people do sometimes it’s just....unforgivable” says Adalbert faintly as he shutters his eyes.

“I need to know where Dan and his group went, I assume you guys got away from them.” says Grace in a tough tone.

“We shot him and a couple of his goons, we only saw them run away heading west” replies Adalbert confidently.

“So, they should have a camp not far from here” mutters Grace thoughtfully and calculatedly.

“We still have to find medicine for Amanda” remarks Adalbert exhaustedly.

“These motherfuckers have supplies count on that, they travelled a quite the distance since I last saw their faces” replies Grace firmly.

“Is their a town or something around here?” asks Adalbert curiously.

“Not for a couple of miles” replies Grace calmly.

[“We should find this camp first before they move any further”]

[“Medicine is our priority Amanda needs them or she’ll get an infection”]

[“Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together”]

• [“Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together”]

“Er...hmm...maybe you should just knock on the door and see if anyone answers” replies Charlie with a hesitant smile. “Me, why am I the o

• [Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together]

:D

“Er...hmm...maybe you should just knock on the door and see if anyone answers” replies Charlie with a hesitant smile. “Me, why am I the o

• [Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together"]

• “Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together” suggests Charlie kindly.

“How many are there in your group?” asks Grace inquisitively with a cocked eyebrow.

“Apart from Amanda and us, there’s Ellis and a boy called Elias” replies Adalbert firmly.

“How old is the boy?” asks Grace mildly.

“He’s.....er.....hmm...fifteen I think” responds Adalbert unsteadily.

“Sure I guess it would be best if we’re all present before making any rash decisions” nods Grace thoughtfully.

“Why don’t you Charlie stay here, I’ll go get them” smirks Adalbert warmly.

Meawhile

“Elias don’t leave me alone here” says Amanda warmly and faintly.

“I’ll be right back, Ellis wait” his voice trembles.

Ellis wipes the blood from the corner of his mouth and bursts into the direction where Adalbert and Charlie went.

“Ellis wait don’t do anything bad, please we can’t leave Amanda alone” says Elias desperately.

“Then stay with her, I don’t care” snarls Ellis.

“Katherine wouldn’t want you to be like this to the group” says Elias briefly pausing behind Ellis.

“What she wouldn’t want is an asshole like Adalbert hitting me” remarks Ellis unpleasantly.

“Are you going to kill him?” asks Elias in concern.

“Of course not well, if he tries to kill me then...eh” answers Ellis in a anxious tone.

“You’ll settle this with him when he comes back, Amanda needs us” persists Elias innocently.

“Fucking hell kid, look we are all going to die sooner or later, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but we will, and you know what Amanda’s better of dead than living on this god forsaken earth, if I had my gun and she would ask me to shoot her I would’ve done that in a heart beat” replies Ellis furiously turning around to Elias face to face.

“We can still help her” says Elias hopefully.

“Hehe..help her to live for what? for a walker to bite her later on. Besides there are no supplies around here” says Ellis sarcastically.

“You weren’t this mean before, you told me to always have hope and never lose it back when I first met you, losing Katherine made you crazy” mutters Elias feeling hurt.

“Don’t you even mention her name” says Ellis carefully and slightly threatening.

“Why not? I miss her just like you do, I was with her longer than you have, she saved me in Atlanta, when I was still hoping to find my parents......I loved her too” sobs Elias.

Ellis pauses for a second takes a deep breath, Elias hopes that Ellis turns around and changes his mind, but he just nodded sideways and walked ahead.

With Elias failing to convince Ellis that leaving Amanda alone was dangerous and foolish, they move vividly by the road. Ellis's face filled with tension and rage and Elias followed him with his head facing downwards unemotionally. After a while Adalbert emerges from the woods he notices Ellis and Elias in the distance, he sighs and takes a deep breath knowing that it won’t be easy to handle Ellis after knocking him out early on.

“Good to see you guys, we found two survivors and...” says Adalbert positively and slightly nervous.

“Where the hell is my gun?” interrupts Ellis directly.

“Charlie took it for protection, you’ll get it back later” replies Adalbert carefully.

“Oh protection, great you hit me and took my weapon without asking!” shouts Ellis furiously and sarcastically.

“Chill out Ellis, Jesus we are on the same side here” replies Adalbert impatiently.

“Are we? no one wanted to side with me on looking for those fuckers” responds Ellis in a rigid tone.

“Because we can’t right now, I was going to get you all to this house we found and decide our next step, and you might have Grace on your side she was attacked by the same scavengers” says Adalbert in a controlled tone.

“Hmm fine whatever, but we have to make it quick” responds Ellis harshly.

“Good, great follow me then” says Adalbert slightly relieved.

“I’ll go back and check on Amanda to see if she’s okay” says Elias sullenly.

“I’ll come for you when I show Ellis the house k’?” replies Adalbert softly.

“Okay” mutters Elias pessimistically.

After a few minutes of a seemingly endless walk, Ellis leans against a tree in the woods to catch his breath and take a brief rest. Adalbert pauses hesitantly feeling awkward after what happened between them.

“Look I’m sorry I hit you back there, but you were scaring us to bits and especially Elias” he says softly.

“If you hit me or touch me like that again.....I will fight back” Ellis replies in a threatening tone.

Adalbert’s eyes narrow and nods sideways feeling hopelessly.

“How far is this house? I sure hope this Grace girl has some water” gasps Ellis.

“She might have, but don’t count on any food or meds” replies Adalbert indifferently.

“You said she was attacked? did she lose anybody?” asks Ellis rigourously.

“She did, a few people including her young brother” sighs Adalbert.

“Damn bastards, when I find them, I don’t know what I’ll do to them first” says Ellis in a tough and creepy voice.

Adalbert stays silent for a brief moment listening to Ellis’s suspiciously answer, what did he mean by that? one thing was for sure he wanted revenge, a long and painful revenge.

“Come on it’s not far now” mumbles Adalbert unemotionally.

Elias meanders back to Amanda feeling hurt and hopeless after Ellis’s talk.

“Nice for you to come back” grins Amanda welcomingly and playfully.

“Sorry for leaving you, but...” says Elias apologetically.

“It’s okay I know, he’s your friend” smiles Amanda weakly.

Elias felt slightly better with Amanda being so understanding.

“So, how did you meet him?” asks Amanda inquisitively.

“My parents, my sister we were all on vacation in Atlanta.....eh....me and my sister Leandra we wondered off in an art gallery, people started panicking I didn’t know what was going on everybody was just running in all directions.....we got separated.....I tired looking for her....the next thing happened I was with a group of people going to the safe zone.....after a long while walkers overrun it.......Katherine she saved my life and took me with her.....she gave me this bow.......then after a couple of days we met Ellis and Bradley” sighs and chokes Elias.

“Sad story, I can’t imagine what you’ve been through, living everyday thinking of your family not knowing if they are alive or dead, I’m sorry” says Amanda compassionately.

“How are you feeling?” asks Elias hesitantly.

“A bit better sweetie, but my head is killing me” aches Amanda.

“Adalbert should be here soon, he and Charlie found a house with two survivors” mutters Elias.

“Is that so? who are they?” asks Amanda mildly.

“He only mentioned a girl named Grace” mutters Elias.

“Hmm....lets hope they could be useful to us” murmurs Amanda.

“Shit walkers” jumps Elias to his feet and points.

“Where? how many?” asks Amanda weakly trying to turn her head.

“Two” whispers Elias in fear.

“It’s not too bad, but it isn’t good either, look try to distract them and lead them further into the woods, I’ll get the slower one.” nods Amanda sluggishly getting up.

Elias takes out his knife “Okay come on here, come on, a little more” he says directing them away from Amanda briefly. She follows them silently behind and nods affirmatively to Elias. Amanda kicks the walker in the kneecap from behind and stomps it’s head, while Elias plunges his knife underneath the rotters chin.

“Uf that was smooth” says Amanda gladly.

“Yeah it was” smiles Elias thinly.

“Aaagh....ugh..hmm.shit” her body abruptly bends and struggles in pain quickly leaning against a tree.

“You okay I got you” says Elias giving her a hand.

“My back hurts like hell” chokes Amanda.

A branch or something cracks nearby causing Elias to startle and Amanda peeling her eyes thinking that it might have been a rabbit, but a conversation was heard close by like someone was approaching.

“My god someone’s out here” mutters Elias in terror.

“Run or hide somewhere, with me you’re dead for sure” whispers Amanda seriously.

“I won’t leave you” his voice trembles.

“I can’t get far, sometimes you don’t have a choice, someone always gets left behind, go those might be them strangers again” whispers Amanda in a warm tone.

Major Choice: Selfless

[Urge to stay with Amanda and find a way to hide]

[Run to the road]

• [Urge to stay with Amanda and find a way to hide]

“Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together” suggests Charlie kindly. “How many are there in your group?” asks Grace

• [Run to the road]

“Maybe we should bring our whole group here and decide together” suggests Charlie kindly. “How many are there in your group?” asks Grace

• “No I won’t leave you....we have to find somewhere to hide” says Elias frantically looking around for a place to hide.

“Ugh....aw....over there the broken tree” nods Amanda ahead of them.

Elias helps Amanda first to fit into the tree, their hearts are racing as they stay hidden in a fallen tree and awaiting the strangers pass through.

“Good thing we’re short and this tree’s big” chuckles Amanda nervously.

“Shh....they’re close” whispers Elias quickly.

“Did you hear something?” a stranger asks with slight surprise and fright in his tone.

“Nah haven’t heard anything, been talking too much lately” another man briefly chuckles with a southern accent.

Elias and Amanda lay quietly together with their eyes wide open.

“This’s pointless, they could be anywhere by now maybe even dead” a man says in a hopeless and exhausted manner.

“Dan told us to regroup today, he hasn’t shown up but that doesn’t mean he’s dead” replies the southern guy sourly.

“Fine Ricky what do you suggest we do next? my feet are killing me.” the stranger rest and takes off his boots trying to massage his feet.

Elias only sees the mans legs sitting close to where Amanda was resting early on.

“We should get back to the parking lot and radio Roland about the food situation” suggests the foreign guy.

“And it’s gonna get even worse Dario, Dan’s a ruthless guy and I’m not saying that’s bad it’s the opposite he’s the kind of leader we need, someone who will do everything to survive” says Ricky in a convinced voice.

“Killing people for food, ain’t exactly great, but yeah I agree with you, and if he doesn’t show up I think we’re gonna have to consider a different plan” gasps Dario in slight concern.

“We have to find him and his people, our groups are stronger together we have a good routine going on” says Ricky strictly.

“Not trying to disappoint you, but eventually we’re gonna have to move and find a safer place” suggests Dario seriously.

After a few minutes of silence the two mysterious men resumed their trek.

“Damn, it would be better to follow them, see where they went, but I’m too tired I can’t even budge an inch now” whispers Amanda helplessly.

“What if they find the house?” asks Elias suddenly in fright.

“That might not go well,.....aww...ugh....well it’s up to you honey, you can choose to follow them, I’m not stopping you, to be quite frank I think I’ll be safe here.

[Follow the strangers]

[Remain with Amanda until the group comes back]

Adalbert and Ellis arrive at the house, after introducing him to the new survivors, who looked suspiciously at Ellis’s missing hand and blooded bandage.

“What’s with the girl? she’s staring at me like she hates me or something” mutters Ellis glancing at Akemi.

“She’s just alerted that’s all, she’s hasn’t seen this many people in awhile” replies Grace warmly.

“Don’t talk for me, I can talk for myself” remarks Akemi feeling offended.

“Sorry dear, I just want to help” smiles Grace thinly.

“Where is you hand?” asks Akemi directly.

“What’s it to you? I lost it.” replies Ellis sarcastically.

“Hey Ellis no need to be rude” says Charlie quietly.

“Take a easy man, she’s just scared” interjects Adalbert worriedly.

“No I’m not” Akemi responds straight away with her arms folded.

“Okay whatever I don’t care, what’s the deal? if anyone wants to join me on the hunt finding those damn fuckers raise your hand” replies Ellis impatiently and sarcastically.

“I want to find them as much as you do, but fucking sarcasm ain’t going to help you, besides I’m not going to risk my life or Akemi’s with you alone.....you seem unhinged” winces Grace.

“Unhinged? what do you mean by that lady?” asks Ellis hectically.

“Nothing, you’re pushing people to do what you want to do, I’m just afraid you might kill someone that doesn’t agree with you” replies Grace in a cautious tone.

“Don’t worry about that honey, I’m unarmed and maimed, besides I couldn’t even hurt a fly” says Ellis sarcastically with a forced smirk.

“Uh....this is what I’m talking about, you’re not taking people seriously or this matter” says Grace strictly nodding her head sideways cynically.

“Oh and by the way Charlie......give me my gun back” Ellis turns around and snatches the revolver from Charlie’s palms.

“Aw easy......you could’ve just asked” replies Charlie with her eyes raised.

“Like you did when I was knocked out” snarks Ellis.

“That was different” mutters Charlie lowering her head.

“Enough arguing, just fucking enough, Amanda needs medicine and I’m going to head back and bring her here, anyone wants to join me feel free” interrupts Adalbert rabidly.

“If you continue walking on that the road eventually you’ll get to a small town, but bare in mind it’s a couple of miles from here, maybe some other houses or small stores may have something on the way” suggests Grace.

“First I need to know if Elias and Amanda are safe” says Adalbert thoughtfully.

“You need my help?” asks Charlie warmly.

“No, it’s too risky, I’ll be quicker on my own” replies Adalbert confidently.

“O-Okay then I guess I’ll go and find the medicine then” says Charlie hesitantly.

“Then I’ll join you” mutters Grace.

“Wait I want to help, you all forget about me” says Akemi feeling left out.

“You have to stay here and protect our base, okay?” says Grace warmly with a sweet smile.

“Base? what does it mean?” asks Akemi firmly with curiosity.

“It’s.....hmm....a safe place.....like a home for our group.....you understand?....whatever comes in here you hide or shoot, okay?” replies Grace kindly.

“Oh, okay I understand now” says Akemi smiling thinly.

“Fine by me” murmurs Ellis as he heads for the door.

“Wait Ellis goddammit, don’t go alone don’t do this man” says Adalbert in a worried tone.

“I waited enough Adalbert, I listened to you earlier and waited, now it’s time I do things my own way, I’ll come back here when I finally find the killers” replies Ellis firmly.

[Go with Ellis and make Amanda wait with Elias]

[Change the plan, tell Charlie to go help Amanda and send Akemi with Grace leaving the house unattended]

[Stick to the plan, let Ellis go on his own]

• [Follow the strangers]

[Change the plan, tell Charlie to go help Amanda and send Akemi with Grace leaving the house unattended]

“No I won’t leave you....we have to find somewhere to hide” says Elias frantically looking around for a place to hide. “Ugh....aw....over

• [Follow the strangers]

“No I won’t leave you....we have to find somewhere to hide” says Elias frantically looking around for a place to hide. “Ugh....aw....over

• [Follow the strangers]

• [Follow the strangers]

• I cant get enough of this fanfiction :)

• “You’re an idiot going out there alone” says Grace toughly to Ellis.

“I honestly don’t care” Ellis replies with grief in his voice.

Adalbert puffs tiredly “Change of plans, Charlie bring Amanda and Elias here, Akemi you should go with Grace” he says firmly.

Grace grabs her black backpack from the couch and looks back at Adalbert asking thoughtfully “You think it’s a good idea to leave this place unattended?”

“Does it make any difference? there’s nothing here useful to us, apart from a place to stay the night” Adalbert replies indifferently.

“We should go” urges Akemi approaching Grace.

“Yeah yeah whatever lets go, we meet back here” Grace nods hesitantly.

The group splits up in separate directions Charlie pauses and responds faintly to Adalbert “Be careful, okay?” He looks back at her with caring eyes and nods “You too”.

20 minutes later

Grace and Akemi continue proceeding down the road in search of supplies, Akemi looks around admiring the surroundings the bright green woods, the fresh air, everything appeared quiet and peaceful, she held her crossbow firmly with a small pouch on her back with two arrows left.
    To her right Grace walked blankly gazing ahead with her pistol holstered on her right leg.

“You feel okay?” asks Akemi softly breaking the silence.

“Oh, yes I’m fine Akemi” she replies with forced optimism.

“You like Adalbert,Charlie and Ellis?” continues Akemi curiously after a short pause.

“They seem like good people” replies Grace thoughtfully nodding her head.

“I don’t like Ellis so much” says Akemi calmly.

“Yeah he didn’t make a good first impression that’s for sure, but I understand his anger” replies Grace firmly.

“You are not angry, you are nice” smiles Akemi warmly.

“I learned to control it, back when those bandits attacked and killed my brother, I was a wreck, I felt like a maniac hungry to get revenge.........then I met you” Grace speaks seriously and ends on a warm tone.

“Does maniac mean that you are mad?” asks Akemi with her sweet eyes raised inquisitively.

“Sort of, but I’m not now” smiles Grace thinly.

After a long pause Akemi speaks out thoughtfully “It is nice here”.

“It is, is it nice in Japan just like here” asks Grace hesitantly.

“I lived in Tokyo, so I not see much green places like here” replies Akemi softly.

“You forgot DID” chuckles Grace playfully.

“Huh what you mean?” asks Akemi innocently.

“I DID not see much green places like here” Grace replies carefully.

“Oh, I sometimes forget, sorry” Akemi says in a disappointing and apologetic tone.

“It’s okay sweetie, maybe someday you’ll teach me some Japanese........Akemi? what’s wrong?” Grace startles as she turns her head and sees Akemi aiming her crossbow ahead.

“I think I saw someone” whispers Akemi.

“Where? I don’t see anybody” says Grace silently with her gun lifted.

“The red car over there” Akemi points with her finger slightly shaking.

“Wait here” whispers Grace gesturing.

She approaches the vehicle cautiously and finds a big bag unzipped.

“What is it?” Akemi slowly walks over.

“It’s....it’s a full bag of food and medicine” says Grace shuffling through the contents.

“I think I saw someone run over there” points Akemi.

“Now?” whispers Grace confused.

“No, before you come over to car” replies Akemi impatiently.

“Was it a man or woman?” persists Grace mildly.

“A woman, maybe” replies Akemi hesitantly.

“Maybe we scared someone off, we should go after her.....or him” says Grace doubtfully.

“You said we need supplies, now we have it, lets take it” urges Akemi.

“This isn’t ours and it seems fishy for us to find it in the middle of the road” replies Grace anxiously.

Akemi winces and hesitantly asks ”what does ‘fishy’ mean?

“Oh sorry, it’s like something is not right, or normal, or ordinary, you understand now?” responds Grace warmly.

“Yes, so we should just take it” says Akemi confidently.

“We have to run after that person, maybe she’s in danger and needs help” says Grace calmly.

“I don’t care” replies Akemi indifferently.

“Akemi you can’t act like this, I know you are mad at your parents leaving you, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t help someone in need.” says Grace in shock.

“You don’t know nothing about me, stop treating me like a child, I’m very hungry and we are taking this bag!” replies Akemi in rage.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t...mean...” chokes Grace.

“Fine, you want to take this bag, go ahead, I’m going to find out who’s is it” says Grace harshly after a short silence.

Major Choice: Urgency

[Take the bag back to the house alone]

[Go with Grace and search for the stranger]

Ellis walks impatiently through the woods, he leaps over a log and rustles through the leaves of a small plant with Adalbert calmly behind him.

“You didn’t have to come with me, I ain’t a baby I can take care of myself” says Ellis rudely.

“Yeah clearly” replies Adalbert playfully.

“What’d ya mean by that?” Ellis turns around and looks him straight in the eyes.

“Nothing, trying to loose the tension that’s all” answers Adalbert composed.

“Well it didn’t fucking work, lets get moving they have to have a camp somewhere, we fucking wounded them, how the hell did they just disappear” mutters Ellis frustrated.

“Didn’t you think that they could be part of a larger group?” replies Adalbert wearily.

“They didn’t have any firearms on them so, no I think they were amateurs” says Ellis harshly.

“Well they could’ve been scouting” says Adalbert thoughtfully.

“I don’t fucking care, when I find one I’ll kill him point blank” Ellis responds hectically.

“With that approach you should just put a bullet in your head save the trouble of someone else doing it, we can fucking kill all of them, but with a plan in mind” says Adalbert in a controlled tone.

“There’s only two of us, what kinda plan are you gonna come up with huh?” says Ellis cynically.

“First lets find the camp, then we’ll think” replies Adalbert carefully.

“Yeah whatever” shrugs Ellis indifferently.

“Hey, hmm....tell me honestly why didn’t you hit me? I think I would have in your position” asks Adalbert hesitantly.

Ellis pauses and looks behind at Adalbert “I didn’t hit you because,......because you saved Katherine back in Dublin......it would’ve been her maimed instead of me or worse.....but the worse came anyway” sighs Ellis grievingly.

Adalbert’s face lit up with slight surprise and sadness at the same time.

“Now that was very touching, but you’re right that bitch had it worse” a man reveals himself clapping his hands shortly.

“It’s you, you sonuvabitch” says Ellis with shock and rage as he raises his revolver.

“Aaaaaa I wouldn’t do that, you shot me you end up dead, by the way I was looking for you guys” smirks Dan sarcastically with his shoulder bandaged and treated.

“Ellis lower the gun” whispers Adalbert urgently.

“I can’t, you know that, he’s bluffing” says Ellis desperately.

“Huh am I? well lets just say I got separated from the others that attacked you and your sweet lil group, however I have many more with me” says Dan as he raises both of his hands in the air and then four men emerge from behind the tall trees with rifles and pistols.

“Oh shit, this is fucked up” mutters Adalbert to himself.

“Get ready to run, I’m only after him” whispers Ellis with his eyes narrowed at Adalbert and sqeezes his revolver firmly.

“Ellis don’t do this, there’s always another way” whispers Adalbert hopefully.

“What are you two yammering about? put your weapons down and come quietly bla bla bla” chuckles Dan.

[Stop Ellis from firing - snatch the gun]

[Stop Ellis from firing - knock him out]

[Let Ellis shoot him and make a run for it]

• [Go with Grace and search for the stranger]

“You’re an idiot going out there alone” says Grace toughly to Ellis. “I honestly don’t care” Ellis replies with grief in his voice. Ad

• edited August 2014

[Go with Grace and search for Stranger]

I have a gut feeling something went wrong with Elias and Amanda.

“You’re an idiot going out there alone” says Grace toughly to Ellis. “I honestly don’t care” Ellis replies with grief in his voice. Ad

I have a really bad feeling about this.

Normally I'd let him shoot, since that's what he wants, but he isn't only risking his life, but Adalberts as well.

Quick Note: I'm going on vacation, so depending on wether I have Wi-Fi at my hotel or not, I'll be missing the next chapters.

See you in a few days.

• Aww, I'll miss your comments explaining your choices, it always gets me thinking whether I made the right decision. :-D

Anyway, enjoy your vacation! :-)

[Go with Grace and search for the stranger] [Stop Ellis from firing - snatch the gun] Normally I'd let him shoot, since that's what he

• Enjoy your holiday!!

You'll have some catching up to do ;) but I think you'll be back before Bradley's part recommences (Chapter 3)

[Go with Grace and search for the stranger] [Stop Ellis from firing - snatch the gun] Normally I'd let him shoot, since that's what he

• So sorry everyone but no part today :(

I had quite a busy day and I'll be travelling home tomorrow, therefore I won't be able to post anything, so the next pieces will be on Saturday ;)

• Okay :( we will be waiting for you!

So sorry everyone but no part today I had quite a busy day and I'll be travelling home tomorrow, therefore I won't be able to post anything, so the next pieces will be on Saturday

• I'm getting a bit nervous, its the last 2 episodes and not that many characters have died. D: I hope there isnt mass deaths this episode ;(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.