More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [“Not as stimulating when I’ll crack your fucking head!”]

Domingez posted: »

“John we have to go, your friend is a goner” urges Duke. “I ain’t giving up on him” says John in a controlled voice with his eyes briefly

• stay silent like the introduction of hiram he's a very sick puppy

“John we have to go, your friend is a goner” urges Duke. “I ain’t giving up on him” says John in a controlled voice with his eyes briefly

• ["Not as stimulating when I'll crack your fucking head!"] Poor Weston. ;;

• [“Not as stimulating when I’ll crack your fucking head!”]

• edited September 2014

“We have to help Austin, if you need us James, me and Brent can help” smiles Willy warmly.
    “You bet” nods Brent simuealtnously.

“Thanks kids, but I can’t ask you both to risk your lives” James kneels down to them.

“We’re a team, we’re helping you like it or not” nods Brent with a optimistic smile.

“Hmm....okay brave soldiers” smirks James.

“Look I appreciate you all trying to help me, but please get a move on, my leg is fucked, it hurts like hell either we get going or you hurry......aww......ugh” aches Austin impatiently.

“We need a plan.......a way to get that group of walkers away from the car.....” says James thoughtfully glancing down into the street.

“Maybe we should just fire a round in the air?.....that’d be enough noise to get their attention” mutters Brent hesitantly.

“That could work......and that way I’m the only one risking my life...this’s what’s gonna happen I’m gonna head back to the other building once I get up, you both head down and fire a round, try to attract the walkers, but don’t get pinned down if it gets dangerous just head back up to Austin and Lewin” replies James firmly.

“Then how are you gonna get back when the walkers will be at our toes?” asks Willy worriedly.

“The same way you’re going to get them rotters over here.....by firing a round” smirks James gesturing at his gun.

“Oh right.....yeah” smiles Willy gladly.

“Lets get to work boys” smiles James warmly.

James descends into the alleyway and rushes to the previous building, he climbs up the stable ladder.

“Come on Willy it’s our turn now” whispers Brent.

“What are you doing we’re suppose to stay here by the ladder” whispers Willy startlingly.

“I’ll be very close by this van, just incase the walkers won’t buy it” nods Brent.

“O-Okay be careful” mutters Willy.

James looks over the ledge and watches the walkers meander around and surround the vehicle with supplies. He waves towards Willy who he barely sees.

Willy fires a round from Austin’s pistol in the air.
    The group of lurkers slowly move towards Willy and Brent.

James views an opening and climbs down the ladder landing on top of the vehicle. He hectically searches through the bags at the back of the station wagon for a disinfectant or alcohol anything that’ll help Austin.

“Brent get back here” whispers Willy urgently.

“Yeah yeah Will in a minute, I’m just keeping them interested” says Brent with a sneer standing out in the open.

James packs up what he needs and grabs another bag of supplies to the rest of the group, however before that he sees Brent out in the open.

BAM

Most of the walkers followed the gunshot, except a few that were pierced on Brent.
    James urgently leaps onto the ladder and climbs back up, while Brent retreats back to Willy.

“That was close, I thought they would all go back” whispers Brent as they arrive at the top.

“When they see humans nothing will gain their attention” says Willy with concerned eyes.

James climbs down from the other side, on the way he encounters a few walkers that Brent and Willy left, he kills them without any struggle and rushes up to the group.

“It worked” gasped James overwhelming as he quickly walks over to Austin.

“This’s going to sting, but it’ll save your life” nods James with a warm smile as he opens a disinfectant.

“Yeah like a walk in a park huh” gasps Austin weakly.

“Rrrrraaaaagh.....mmm” hisses Austin in pain.

“Damn I think all this’s enough for one day” mutters Lewin exhaustedly sitting and leaning by the wall.

“As much as I like to push on, but you’re right we need the rest....won’t kill us if we get to the university tomorrow” says James firmly.

“Well I ain’t going anywhere.....I mean I don’t want to right now” gasps Austin laying with his hands on his forehead.

2 hours later

Brent wakes up under the night sky and views Willy fast asleep beside him, Lewin and Austin close by snoring, while James sat close to the ledge he approaches him.

“Hey” murmurs Brent.

“Oh hey, can’t sleep huh?” smirks James as he glances down at the meandering walkers.

“I think I woke up, what about you?” asks Brent with a yawn.

“Didn’t sleep much, my head keeps racing” says James firmly.

“Racing as in thinking?” asks Brent lethargically.

“Yeah exactly that, about tomorrow, about John and Wes if their okay, about the past.....eh” says James helplessly.

“They’re fine, I know it” says Brent optimistically.

“I appreciate your enthusiasm kid” James gives him a forced smirk.

“Seems weird with no girls around, hey” says Brent with a slight chuckle after a brief silence.

“A bit sad that’s for sure, when I was in university I couldn’t get enough of them” says James with an optimistic smile.

“You liked to hang out only with girls?” asks Brent with a wince.

“Nah not only girls......you know what I mean right?” asks James slightly uncomfortable.

“I’m 15 not stupid James” says Brent with a slight giggle.

James glances at him briefly with a warm sneer.

“So is this university huge?” asks Brent curiously.

“It’s quite big, I hope we’ll manage to beat some more distance tomorrow” mutters James worriedly.

“We will James, and Austin’s gonna feel better too” smiles Brent.

“You’re one happy kid aren’t ya” James glances at Brent pleasantly.

“I try to be.....sometimes” replies Brent positively.

“You and Willy sure make a fine team” says James softly as he glances behind where Willy’s sleeping.

“He’s my best friend, now I treat him more like a younger brother, he’s like family to me now hehe.....eh” says Brent happily ending sullenly.

“What is it?” asks James shortly seeing Brent’s face suddenly saddened.

“I miss my parents” replies Brent sorrowfully looking down into the abyss which is the street filled with walkers.

“I lost my folks before all this......it’s hard already for adults, I can’t imagine how you boys hanged on for this long......everyday we keep losing someone......first it was Mimi, then Mai, then Kimiko left us, and we have no goddamn idea if John or Wes are still out there....eh....we have to find a safe place.....something long term so we could gain some peace for once” says James slightly angry.

“Yeah” replies Brent doubtfully.

“Try to get some sleep” says James shortly with a thin smile.

“What about you?” asks Brent anxiously.

“In a bit, I....just want to think for a while” smiles James awkwardly.

“Okay, you should rest too we’re gonna need you more than anything tomorrow, you’re like a leader to us now, I guess” smirks Brent.

“I ain’t no leader, I just do what anyone would do in my position, and that’s to keep everyone safe as much as I can” says James sullenly.

“You are........night’” nods Brent as he walks away.

“Hmm....heh..yeah...night’ kid” chuckles James.

Meanwhile

“Not as stimulating when I’ll crack your fucking head!” shouts John filled with rage.

“Hmm......mmm.....the anger.....that’s stimulating.....here this is a souvenir of what’s gonna be left of your friend....haha” says Hiram with pleasure as he rubs the tip of his hammer against John’s cheek leaving a mark of Weston’s blood.

John trembles with rage and hate that he couldn’t strangle the wacko right there.

“Hey, make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid if he does, just shoot him” Hiram responds to another hunter close by and smirks back at John.

“Will do Sir” says the hunter in a raspy voice with his python revolver wielded.

“Alright time to go home and have some dinner” say Hiram loudly and cheerfully.

In a nearby building on the second floor an african-american woman age 28 stood and watched the horror in the streets, she’s wearing a black sleeveless t-shirt with green cargo pants and grey fatigue boots. “God.....god” she muttered.

“Hey what is it? I heard some gunshots early on, wondered it might’ve been from the street?” asks a soft optimistic female voice from another room across the hall.

“Yeah it’s those damn hunters or cannibals or what-fucking-ever!” says the african american woman angrily kicking an old mat.

“Keep your voice down Orla, we wouldn’t want for them to come here, besides we have to get back to Amita and Duke is it safe outside?” the other woman asks calmly.

“After those shots we don’t have much time Mickie” says Orla impatiently holding her rifle.

“Oh don’t worry, we always find our way back somehow” says Mickie pleasantly as she zips her backpack.

“Found anything useful?” asks Orla glancing through the window.
    “Clean clothes which is very cool, toothpaste and other.....stuff” giggles Mickie as she enters the same room Orla’s in.

“Stuff?” smiles Orla thinly as she gazes at Mickie’s short curvy figure dressed in a dark purple hoodie and loose blue jeans.

“Oh you know” blushes Mickie with a soft smile.

“Yeah I know, we should rush back I’ve got a bad feeling a herd’s coming” says Orla toughly.

End of Chapter 2

• edited September 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 3: Welcome to Death

14 weeks into the ZA

40miles from Louisville

Morning

Carter lethargically wakes up inside a tent, his head races and aches after the whole incident with Jarvis and Kaden the day before, he crawls out reluctantly with a long yawn and views the surrounding. Theo was nowhere to be seen, he notices the huge duffel bag by the distinguished campfire and approaches it.

“Man, no painkillers, eh shit” mumbles Carter as he examines the bag.

“Haha yes when was the last time I saw you little devils” Carter continues mumbling feeling glad to have found a pack of Lucky Strikes.

“Hmm......fucking great.....” mutters Carter with a cigarette in his mouth realizing that he has no light to lit it.

“Side compartment” a cheerful voice comes from nearby.

“Who’s there?” says Carter loudly slightly startled.

“Relax it’s me Theo” he says emerging from the woods with another bag.

“We met yesterday dude” Theo continues noticing Carters confusion.

“Oh yeah......” says Carter unconvincingly still wondering.

“You drank to much of that bourbon hehe........got us some new clothes, a bit of food” chuckles Theo.

“That explains the headache.......how did I get here?” asks Carter with a painful wince.

“From my standpoint it looked like your crew screwed you over......and your other friend” says Theo firmly with curiosity.

“Friend?.......oh fuck Blake I got go.....” says Carter abruptly with his eyes wide open.

“He’s gone......they took him and drove away....sorry” says Theo shortly without sorrow.

“And you didn’t do anything?!” yells Carter unsatisfied.

“Hehe what was I suppose to do throw my boots at’em? haha and I was thinking I was on the verge of losing it hehe” chuckles Theo gladly.

“Losing it?.....what the hell are you talking about?.....you’re gonna help me get to Louisville that’s where my friends are and they need help......those two assholes you saw are fucking evil” says Carter frustrated.

“I’ve been alone in these for a long fucking time, hell I dunno when was the last time I slept pal, I ain’t going nowhere where psychos rule......I patched you up, you need to rest a few days tops, besides your ‘friend’ was pretty messed up” replies Theo firmly slightly lifted tone.

“Eh...damn you Jarvis” mutters Carter in rage.

Theo for a brief moment turns around and looks at Carter sitting with his legs bent and hands resting on his head.

“Look you should eat something......here take this energy bar.....it’s very sweet when was the last time you had chocolate ey?” smirks Theo.

“This’s all fucked up.......” murmurs Carter as he lays back.

“It could always be worse.......believe me” responds Theo truthfully as he checks the bag.

“I’m grateful for you helping me out.....I swear thanks to you I’m still alive.....but.....I have to do something.....I can’t just let them die there.......I have to go” says Carter calmly.

“Don’t mention it.......it’s your call.....I can’t offer you any er-heavy artillery.....I ain’t got any guns or anything like that......I only have my survival knife.....which I can’t give you for obvious reasons......but I can give you some food.” replies Theo slightly disappointed.

[Knock Theo out and take his knife]

[Take the food and leave]

[Stick around]

Meanwhile in Louisville

“What’s going on outside?” asks Katie looking at Bradley who’s peeking through the curtains.

“Dead bodies everywhere........people trying to clean this mess up.......we had a close call last night sis” gasps Bradley exhaustedly.

“You haven’t slept much?” asks Katie softly.
    “Nah....too much shock.....you know....I’m heading out to see if Zack and the rest got out safely” says Bradley anxiously.

“I’m worried about Liam.....” sighs Katie.

“Don’t be....he’s a smart kid....I’m sure he made it out....I’m gonna go change” mutters Bradley firmly.

“Yeah okay” gasps Katie.

Bradley walks over to the bathroom, he glances at a small black bin by the door with all their dirty blooded clothes from the night before “That was messed up” Brad sighed.

“Devin.....Devin....let me in......you okay in there.....please open this door” urges Devyn.

The door click open.

“Sorry Dev......I got lost in my thoughts” Devin says sullenly and lethargically.

“What happened last night? you didn’t want to talk to me......I was so scared.....you liked you were possessed or something” her voice trembles.

“Everything was.....just getting to me.....that’s all.....I’m fine now don’t you worry” Devin lifts his head with a forced smile.

“I knew that all this snooping around was a bad idea” mutters Devyn angrily.

“Hey you agreed on leaving.....we had to do what we did....that’s it....we know where they keep our weapons....we just have to leave this place as fast as we can” Devin gestures his hand firmly.

Zack interrupts by knocking at their door. Devyn slowly approaches.

“Who is it?” she asks with a soft voice.

“It’s Zack let me in” he replies calmly with urgency.

“Oh yeah hello Zack, you okay?” Devyn opens the door vividly.

“I’m fine......just fine is Devin around is he doing good?” asks Zack hesitantly.

“He’s in the bathroom.....he hmm is better now....” says Devyn worriedly glancing behind her.

“Devin.....have you been outside?.....do you have any idea where Winston is?” asks Zack impatiently.

“Eh....no Zack....I haven’t been outside....and I have no freakin idea where Winston is” sighs Devin slightly angry.

“Folks are.....gathering and burning bodies......Jarvis looked pissed when I passed through......he was meant to give some sort of speech today” worries Zack.
    “I don’t give two cents about his stupid speech you said you know where the armoury is, we should head over there, it’ll give us enough time to get what we need and prepare to escape” says Devin firmly.

“Yeah....but the problem is....I don’t have the codes.....Winston might have them but we of course dunno if he’s still alive and besides where’d we look for him?” asks Zack anxiously.

“Fuck......shit....dammit.” mutters Devin punching the wall with his fist.

“Devin.....calm the hell down.....we’re not doing anything yet it’s too risky, what about the rest of our group? we have to inform them get them prepared they have kids with them” says Devyn strictly.

“I am calm Devyn, don’t I fucking look calm, you know we have to do this now, better to act earlier rather than later” says Devin with authority in his voice.

Zack -

[Convince Devyn on breaking into the armoury]

[Convince Devin on waiting]

[Stay silent]

• [Take the food and leave]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 3: Welcome to Death 14 weeks into the ZA 40miles from Louisville Morning

• [Stick around]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 3: Welcome to Death 14 weeks into the ZA 40miles from Louisville Morning

• edited September 2014

[Take the food and leave]

[Convince Devin on waiting]

On second thoughts sardines is right: They have kids. It was safer when Jarvis was gone. But now he's back and he's royally pissed.

• [Take the food and leave]

• edited September 2014

take the food and leave

convince Devyn on breaking into the armoury

• [Stick around]

[[Convince Devin on waiting] ): They have kids...

• “I’m sorry......but I have to leave.....nothing personal” says Carter seriously with his eyes narrowed and head gently lowered.

“Eh.....okay, if that’s what you want....” grunts Theo as he reluctantly packs a few cans and chips into a small bag.

Carter walks closer and takes the bag slowly from Theo’s hands.

“Thanks again.....really” says Carter hesitantly.

“I hope you find whatcha looking for” grumbles Theo with his back turned walking towards the tent.

“You should come with me” says Carter firmly.

“.......nah.....I have no reason to go” replies Theo bleakly standing close to the tent.

“Okay.....bye” says Carter shortly as he slowly moves away.

20 minutes later

Carter continues walking in silence, buried in his own thoughts about what happened and what might happen next if he’s too late to save his friends. Occasional soreness of his shoulder interrupts the lonely reflections, the longer he walked the longer he hoped of just teleporting himself quickly to Louisville. The woods seemed endless giving him a feeling like he was walking in circles passing by the same tree, leaves, small drab hills.....until he encounters a broken sign “Wrightsville?...3 miles....hmm.....hehe.....there’s definitely something about ‘ville‘ in these parts of Georgia......agh.....shit” gibbers Carter shortly.
    “Ah.....fuck it......” grunts Carter as he sits by a tall tree to rest his feet.

“Might as well eat something” he mutters sorrowfully opening a pack of chips.

While consuming he peacefully listens to the leaves rustle under the cool wind, after a brief moment lifts his head up noticing the sky’s quite cloudy for a typical summer morning.

“Yeah rain is all I need.....” he smirks to himself gobbling up what was left in the pack.

Suddenly a short chubby girl wonders out from the woods with her head lowered.
    They both startle as they notice each other.

“Hmm......hello.....who are you? are you alone kid?” asks Carter carefully as he cautiously looks around.

The girl stood still with her dark mahogany eyes raised in confusion and fright behind black squared optical glasses. She wore a frayed yellow hoodie, shabby black jeans with fairly new striped orange/green skate shoes.

“Do you understand what I’m saying?” continues Carter with a wince noticing the girl gently trembling.

“Mi-Cha?!.......Mi-Cha!......there you are thank god.......uhmm......I-told-you-not-to......run-off” a man appears at first shouting worriedly and then starts hand gesturing in front of the girl.

“Who are you? don’t move!” orders the man abruptly wielding his glock pistol.

“Relax dude, I’m unarmed......please put that gun away” says Carter calmly lifting his hands up.

“You’re alone?......where’s the rest of your crew?” says the man with his jaw clenching and gripping the gun harder.

“I’m by myself.......look name’s Carter.......you can check me for weapons if you don’t trust me” says Carter weary.

The skinny man dressed in a dark green frayed flannel shirt, dim brown khaki shorts and black high-tops lowers his weapon slightly “Hmm.....come over here......slowly”.

Carter willingly approaches them with his hands up.
    The stranger now stands in front of him, barely taller than Carter marking about 5’11. His face staring at Carter, the man has a sloppy pencil moustache with an additional chin fuzz, a dark brown butch haircut, his acne forehead betrays his mature appearance informing Carter that they’re both in a similar age.
    He carefully frisks him with one hand.

“I’m Boniek, Boniek Valladares and this young lady is Mi-Cha Choi” he says firmly maintaining a serious expression with his amber eyes examining Carter.

“Can I put my hands down....now.....ugh” Carter smirks cheerfully.

“Yeah sure......you’re injured.....what happened?” asks Boniek suspiciously looking at Carters shoulder.

“Got shot.....by someone from my former group.....” replies Carter hesitantly.

Mi-Cha reaches her hand out towards Carter trying to give him a piece of paper shyly.

“Looks like she wants to tell ya something......go on” nods Boniek to Carter.

“This’s for me?.......‘Its a pleasure to meet you :)’ “ reads Carter with a warm smile.

He notices the girl’s face lit up with innocent joy.

“Hmm.......how can I tell her that it’s a pleasure to meet her too, I'm Carter?” he asks with a grimace.

“Hehe I think I know this one....here it goes........it’s-nice-to-meet-you-too......(writes down Carter's name)” says and gestures Boniek kindly.

“It’s-nice-to-meet-you Mi-Cha Choi” gestures Carter slowly to Mi-Cha.

“You guys hungry?” asks Carter with a sneer.

“We’re starving, our car broke down, we were hoping on finding something in these woods” says Boniek emphatically.

“I’ve got some food to share with you two, but.......er...hmm I’ve got to get moving” says Carter unsteadily.

“Where are you heading in such hurry?” asks Boniek inquisitively.

“It’s a long story.....” replies Carter reluctantly.

“Hmm.....not like we have to worry about ‘time’ anymore pal” chuckles Boniek briefly.

“My friends are in danger, there’s this growing community in Louisville, I got shot by one of the leaders closest guards.....like I said it’s a long story” sighs Carter.

Mi-Cha interrupts by pulling Boniek’s shirt to gain his attention. She gestures “Does he need help? we can help him”

Feeling confused Boniek tries to find a away to gesture a reply but can’t find the right words. “Write-it-down-dear” he manages to communicate.

“Where are her parents?” asks Carter curiously.

Boniek’s face suddenly sullens as he glances for a moment at Mi-Cha who’s writing something down on a piece of paper.

“I don’t know.......the night before it all happened......I got drunk and passed out.....the next thing I realized after I woke up was that everything was so empty and quiet........for a moment I thought I was in a nightmare.....after a while of wondering around aimlessly I saw Mi-Cha trying to run away from a dead person” says Boniek somberly.
    “Man.....” mutters Carter.

“I saved her and we’ve been traveling together ever since” says Boniek calmly.

Mi-Cha hands him a piece of paper.

“She’s wants to help you” smiles Boniek as he reads.

“Must be hard communicating with her this way” says Carter worriedly.

“When we ran out of paper and ink, yeah that was tough....but when I finally found a specialized bookstore on the way....... I grabbed this book to help me with my sign language” smirks Boniek as he takes off his brown backpack to show Carter a fat medium book on how to learn sign language.

“Cool......and I’m guessing your sign language still sucks” sneers Carter.

“Hehe yeah, never had a thing for learning” chuckles and smiles Boniek.

“Look Carter, you seem like a nice dude, Mi-Cha already likes you, we’ve been through two states and we haven’t met anyone this nice as you are, even though you mentioned that this place where you’re heading to is dangerous......I’m willing to help you and so does Mi-Cha, I’m sure” says Boniek sincerely.

“It’s better if I go alone, many people will die......you have a kid to take care off think about her safety” says Carter toughly.

“I am, she knows that everything we do is dangerous, no one’s safe anymore, we’ve had our hopes up for too long only to get disappointed, I taught her a thing or two she can hold her own” nods Boniek.

[Give them some food and leave alone]

[Take them with you]

“Devyn I know it’s very risky, but we have to do this......for our sake” says Zack sullenly.

“No Zack we don’t, we can wait, you said it yourself the door to the armoury is only going to open if you have the passcode.” says Devyn toughly.

“Not if we break the door down” says Devin heavily with his teeth clenching.

“That Howard guy or Cecelia might know where to find a crowbar or something to pry the door open if it’s necessary” suggests Zack.

“Fine, you go run an interference and get me that crowbar, while I try to break in myself, you said it’s in the jewellry not far from here?” says Devin decisively.

“Yeah, okay man sounds like a plan” nods Zack.

“Wait a minute Devin, you’re seriously going through with this despite me being against it?” says Devyn disappointedly.

“I’m sorry, it’s something I have to do, be safe sis” says Devin firmly as he gives her a short hug before walking out the door.

“Dev you should inform the rest about what’s going down” nods Zack.

“Yeah...yeah...okay” gasps Devyn nervously.

Streets

“God this is gross.....so many men in this community and I have to drag bodies” says Emily sulkily as she moves corpses.

“Sorry you have to do this, no pretty girl should be doing stuff like this” says Cody calmly piling up bodies behind a truck.

“Pretty you say?.....you always bring a smile to my face” sneers Emily warmly.

“Hehe.......hmm......Emily....I” stutters Cody softly.

“Less chit chat over there we have to get these rotters off the streets before the town meeting commences!” snarls Michael close by.

“Damn what’s got him all worked up, who fucking cares, I don’t see Jarvis doing any of this shit” mutters Emily to herself.

“Pisst Emily” whispers Cody.

“What is it?” Emily startles and whispers.

“Ever thought of just taking off.....you know from this community?” asks Cody curiously.

“Sometimes.....maybe.....never put to much thought into it......why?” whispers Emily urgently.

“Nothing.....I’ll talk to ya later” nods Cody.

“Hmm......mysterious and cute” mumbles Emily cheerfully.

Bradley walks out into the street, the sun high up shining bright.

“Hey Brad, ah man good to see you, you okay? after yesterday?” says Zack cautiously.

“Mornin‘ Zack, yeah I’m good considering.....something wrong?” replies Bradley toughly.

“We’re breaking into the armoury inside the jewellry store” says Zack directly and quietly.

“What? like now? jesus when were you planning to tell me, fuck we have to inform the others” startles Bradley.

“Shhh keep your voice down, Devyn’s on it, she’ll let the rest know, while Devin will try his best on get us some weapons, no need to panic” says Zack calmly.

“We got to get out of here” mutters Bradley anxiously with his eyes narrowed and hands on his hips.

“Have you found or seen Winston anywhere?” asks Zack to Bradley standing in the bright sun.

“Nah, no one found him among the bodies though, I think he’s alive” replies Bradley firmly.

“He’s somewhere alright, he’s our best bet on finding out the codes, if he managed to” says Zack thoughtfully.

“I’ll go look for him, keep me posted” nods Bradley.

“Hey Brad, good morning” interrupts them Jarvis.

“Go” he nods shortly towards Zack.

“Mornin’ what’s up? ain’t you suppose to help clean up?” asks Bradley toughly.

“Yeah I will, got a few things to take care off first, where’s your sister haven’t seen her since last night?” asks Jarvis softly.

“She’s in the apartment” replies Bradley bluntly.

“You okay Brad? you seem preoccupied?” winces Jarvis.

“Hard night thats all” responds Bradley convincingly.

“Maybe helping some folks by disposing them dead bodies might brighten your day, I’ll talk to you later” says Jarvis suspiciously.

Bradley’s eyes raises slightly at Jarvis weird reply as he walked away.

[Continue searching for Winston]

[Help clean the street]

[Rush to Devin and - help him break in/postpone the plan]

• [Take them with you]

There's safety in numbers and Carter really could need some help right now.

Winston might be in danger or worse.

“I’m sorry......but I have to leave.....nothing personal” says Carter seriously with his eyes narrowed and head gently lowered. “Eh.....o

• [Take them with you]

“I’m sorry......but I have to leave.....nothing personal” says Carter seriously with his eyes narrowed and head gently lowered. “Eh.....o

• [Take them with you]

• [Continue searching for Winston]

[Take them with you]

• [Take them with you]

• take them with you

continue searching for winston

• “It’s nice to have someone around to watch your back” sneers Carter gladly.

“Oh you bettcha, lets eat we’re hungry” says Boniek as he rubs his hands.

“Yeah of course com’ over here” waves Carter as he retreats to the log.

“So, where are you from?” asks Carter calmly as he watches the two eat.

“I’m from Honduras and Mi-Cha’s from Korea” says Boniek with his mouthful.

“A latino you sure had it easy with the girls huh? agh” aches Carter as he checks his shoulder.

“Well said man ‘had’.........man I’m glad you have some vegetables” says Boniek gobbling up carrots.

Mi-Cha opens a pack of crackers and takes small bites, she notices Carter smiling.

“Thank you” she vividly and instantly writes down.

“Enjoy” Carter writes back shortly.

“You mentioned on having long story, we got helluva lot of time to talk now pal” says Boniek at ease.

“There’s this leader called Jarvis, he runs Louisville, me and my friends joined the community a few weeks back, at first it was good we were safe had food, but later something changed, the man turned cold more strict, not too mention he already kept us all defenseless” says Carter carefully.

“Wait a minute, no one had any personal weapons?” asks Boniek slightly confused.

“Town policy, guns were kept under lockdown taken out only when needed” replies Carter firmly.

“Fuck that.....policy no policy.....I wouldn’t give up my weapon” he says chewing.

“Well we were desperate, I guess........anyway I went with Jarvis and his close friend Kaden and my friend Blake on a supply run.....they claimed Blake had stole one of the guns or hadn’t told about it.....so they beat him up.......last thing I remember I tried to shoot that motherfucker Jarvis but Kaden reacted quicker......he didn’t put me out of my misery which was strange because Jarvis ordered it” says Carter softly and focused.

“Pity?” mutters Boniek.

“Maybe.....but it doesn’t change anything he’s dead when I find him” says Carter in a raised voice.

“I don’t blame you for wanting revenge..........hrmm....I think you should focus on getting the people you care about out and just move on.......” his face lowers sorrowfully.

“You okay?” asks Carter with his eyes lifted.

“...........I’m fine......it’s just.....nothing.....I’m gonna take a leak....be right back” gasps Boniek sullenly rubbing his forehead gently.

Carter turns to Mi-Cha about to finish her crackers while reading a short story. He slowly takes her ‘communication notebook‘ and writes down hesitantly.
    “Boniek looks sad, are you okay?”

She smiles thinly and shyly as she replies “He sometimes is, he mentioned that it has something to do with his past”

“Probably, you maybe be right, one day he might tell us” Carter writes back.

“Shit! who the fuck are you? sneaking up on me like that! I’m asking you asshole who are you!” Boniek snarls.

“The hell?” mutters Carter as he rushes.

“Don’t shoot.......(spits).....I’m not sneaking up on anyone.......I’m Theo.....just lower the gun pal.....(spits)....you nearly broke my nose you fucker.......rrrrrgh damn” says Theo on the ground.

“Theo? what the hell? were you following me?” Carter eyes raise in shock.

“You know this guy?” Boniek mumbles in confusion.

“Nah......at first I wanted to.....when I finally decided I thought it was too late, thought you were miles off....(spit)” grunts Theo.

“What do you want then Theo?” asks Carter calmly with his eyes narrowed.

“I got lonely......you can’t imagine what’s it like being out in the fucking woods alone with only thoughts to accompany you......I wouldn’t take another day of that” gasps Theo.

Carter looks at him for a moment and gestures for Boniek to lower his gun.

“You sure? he ain’t dangerous?” asks Boniek unconvinced.

“Sucker punch asshole” Theo chuckles ironically as he stands up.

“Say that again and you’ll receive another” Boniek stares at him with anger before walking back to Mi-Cha.

“Nice new friends you got here” Theo smirks.

“If you want to tag along don’t cause problems, got it?” orders Carter firmly.

“Yeah sure, maybe you should keep an eye on Zorro over there” Theo gives him a mocking sneer.

“Whatever, I ain’t got time for this, we’re moving out, we need to find a vehicle.” says Carter urgently.

“Anyone got a map?” Carter continues.

“Here” Boniek hands him a map.

“You guys traveled quite a distance” remarks Carter as he notices the pencil marking over Mississippi and Alabama.

“Like I said two states” mutters Boniek.

“Right, we takes this path and get to an open road maybe a highway of some sort” says Carter thoughtfully.

“Lets hope car batteries are still running at this point” says Theo indifferently.

“We have to hope so, lets move out” says Boniek firmly.

Meanwhile

“It was horrible what happened last night, it was as if the town was populated by the devil” says Cecelia sullenly with shock in her voice sitting in the kitchen sipping a cup of coffee.

“But it’s over now Cecelia, time to move on, I’m worried about Blake, I hope he got back safely” sighs Carmen while washing the dishes.

“For now......the herds keep coming in greater numbers, how long will it take to bring this town to it’s knees huh? how long will it take once we run out of steam and bullets? I.....I’m taking Viola and my husband and we’re going to leave soon...” says Cecelia softly.

“That’s a bad idea” murmurs Carmen.

“We take all the canned food we have here in the apartment, a few vegetables and fruits from the garden and we’ll be good to go” says Cecelia thoughtfully with her pale blue eyes staring unemotionally at the cup in her hands.

“Are you hearing yourself?! you want to take your child into the unknown again? with no weapons whatsoever? do you have a death wish or something? we’re safe here, there’s no other place out there like here, it’s tough but we’ll get through this, like we always do” says Carmen stiffly.

“If you’re so eager to stay then stay, you won’t force me to stay” says Cecelia as she finishes her cup of coffee and leaves.

Streets

“You need help with that body?” says Howard in a comforting tone.

“(This stupid shit....ugh gross).......oh yes Mr. Peterson please” gasps Link trying hard to carry a body.

“Here let me........there we go” says Howard sympathetically as he with ease throws the body on top of the pile.

“Man wish I was tall like you.....and strong” mutters Link softly.

“Well being a physical education teacher does the trick....hehe” his warm angular face turns towards Link.

“It’s still cool though.......rather than being small and most of the time damn useless” replies Link rigidly.

“Listen kid being tall and having muscles doesn’t solve anything.......it gives you leverage in many aspects but what’s important is to use your head, be smart in life, especially now, that’s what’s going to help you survive” says Howard calmly.

“Yeah maybe” responds Link with his eyes lowered.

“And for crying out loud you ain’t useless kid, I heard what you did and wanted to do while you were on that supply run with Michael” smirks Howard warmly.

“Like what? what did that asshole say?” asks Link curiously and harshly.

“Michael can be an asshole sometimes but he’s got a good heart, he told me how you wanted to help that bitten man” he says while grabbing another corpse.

“We let that man die a gruesome death, I ain’t stupid sir, I knew that guy was dead anyway, but at least we could’ve given him a quicker and less painful death” says Link angrily.

“Call me Howard son, that would’ve been a noble thing to do......sometimes it’s hard to make the right choice......especially when you are in a tough situation and not too much time to consider” nods Howard.

Link notices Jarvis walking in the distance and runs to him.

“Hey Link where r’.....” says Howard abruptly.

“Where the hell is my friend Carter?” persists Link heavily.

“He crossed the line and had to be dealt with” replies Jarvis unemotionally.

“What the hell is that suppose to mean?! he ain’t in his home! where is he?! I swear if you done something to him I’ll.....” yells Link hectically.

“You’ll what? kill me? go ahead.......your friend Carter see tried to kill me and Kaden.....he betrayed us....” says Jarvis in matter of fact tone.

“Liar” gasps Link as he starts throwing punches at him.

Jarvis with ease grabs Links arm and pushes him away, causing him to fall to the ground.

“It was self-defense, like it or not it’s the truth......I’m sorry” says Jarvis calmly as he wipes his shirt and walks away.

“You fucker......just give me my sword and I’ll cut your throat!” snarls Link.

“Don’t waste your breath kiddo” mutters Howard standing nearby.

“What do you care?!.......shit......Carter......damn.....” yells Link.

“I care, because with that attitude you might get yourself killed” says Howard instructively.

“Just leave me alone” gasps Link shortly.

“Liam.......jesus are you okay?......we thought we lost you” says Bradley softly as he encounters Liam sitting by an alleyway.

“I’m fine” he answers emotionlessly.

“What’s wrong? you ain’t bit or anything, answer me” persists Bradley.

“It’s Winston” Liam replies sullenly.

“Where is he? is he alright?” asks Bradley urgently.

“I found him in the alleyway hiding in garbage container,........I couldn’t get him out” says Liam.

Bradley rushes into the alleyway and opens the bin discovering Winston covered in blood shivering with his legs bent.

“Christ” mumbles Bradley in shock.

“I tried writing to him to get out, but he won’t budge” says Liam sullenly.

“Fuck...fuck...has he found something in Jarvis’s office?” asks Bradley nervously.

“I don’t know” replies Liam shortly.

“You got pen and paper?” asks Bradley frantically.

“Yeah here” says Liam.

Winston stared ahead lifelessly in the container leaving Bradley without a reply.

“Winston snap out of it man!” shouts Bradley slapping him.

“Bradley leave him alone” urges Liam as he observes Brad losing his nerve.

“Shit.....he ain’t gonna answer me, is he?.......fuck.......everything is just fucking great.......Liam you look at the street shout if you see anyone come here” orders Bradley frustrated.

“What are you going to do?” asks Liam suspiciously.

“I’m going to search him, maybe he has something on him” replies Bradley slightly composed.

After a few minutes Bradley leaps out of the container with a small book.

“Psst Liam, I got something” whispers Bradley.

“Is it good news?” asks Liam hopefully.

“Yeah I think it’s....” replies Bradley.

“Hey what are you guys doing in there? some people need help out here” shouts Jeremy.

“Is that you Brad? Jarvis told me you’re helping out, what are you doing in this dark alley?” says Kaden suspiciously as he enters the alleyway.

Major Choice: Urgency

[Hide the notebook in your back pocket]

[Give the notebook to Liam]

[Throw the notebook into the container]

• hide the notebook in your back pocket

“It’s nice to have someone around to watch your back” sneers Carter gladly. “Oh you bettcha, lets eat we’re hungry” says Boniek as he rub

• [Hide the notebook in your back pocket]

“It’s nice to have someone around to watch your back” sneers Carter gladly. “Oh you bettcha, lets eat we’re hungry” says Boniek as he rub

• edited September 2014

[Give the notebook to Liam], so he might take it somewhere safe, while Brad has to work with Kaden

• [Give the notebook to Liam]

• [Give the notebook to Liam]

• Hope you don't mind, I submitted four of my characters - an orphaned little girl named Judy, and a couple (Auggie and Marie) and their 5 year old daughter, Rebecca (Becky).

• Don't mind at all ;) thanks for joining, and cool characters.

Hope you don't mind, I submitted four of my characters - an orphaned little girl named Judy, and a couple (Auggie and Marie) and their 5 year old daughter, Rebecca (Becky).

• Thanks! Surprisingly, it took less time to do all 4 of their forms than it did the first time I tried to submit a character. But then again, the first character I tried to submit (the deaf/blind girl I had mentioned several pages back) was incredibly complex to write. :P Can't wait to see them sometime soon :D.

Don't mind at all thanks for joining, and cool characters.

• “Shit what are we gonna do with Winston?!” whispers Liam shivering.

“We have to leave him for now, take the book to Amanda or Rachel, figure something out” whispers Bradley urgently.

“Oh hey Kaden......we were just checking if there aren’t any walkers here” says Bradley loudly towards Kaden who’s fast approaching.

“Looks like no walkers got in here........we need more hands in the street......you mind helping out” says Kaden indifferently.

“Yeah right behind you” gasps Bradley confidently.

“You too kid, more the better” mutters Kaden.

“I don’t feel so good, can I go home and rest I swear I’ll help out later on?” replies Liam softly.

“Hmm.....what’s wrong?” asks Kaden as he turns around.

“I feel sick that’s all” answers Liam after a brief worried glance at Bradley.

“Fine whatever, go ahead maybe you’ll do watch later on, you’re up for that?” asks Kaden sulkily.

“Course” smirks Liam.

South Side

“Damn......this is horrible and disgusting” mutters Ian sitting on top of a jeep watching how bodies lay on the ground like dead flies, he glances behind noticing how people are working their best to keep the town image looking ‘acceptable’.

“Still can’t get used to it huh? we should be helping them back there, the worst has already passed” responds Jean anxiously.

“I ain’t leaving my post, we have to make sure nothing comes close, and fucking besides I don’t really want to get my hands dirty kid” says Ian contemptuously.

“Says the guy wearing a dirty and frayed suit” says Jean sarcastically.

“Ain’t nothing more stylish than a suit, no matter how bad it looks” sneers Ian.

“And I’m not a kid” mutters Jean tying his shoe laces.

“You’re 17, that means you’re still a kid, no point proving that you’re some tough guy, macho bullshit is out of date” replies Ian cuttingly.

“You really are a selfish asshole” mumbles Jean.

“Where did that come from? only because I called you a kid, which you are, makes me a selfish asshole.....hehe” chuckles Ian mockingly.

“Whatever” murmurs Jean angrily.

“Ease up a bit....stop taking things so damn seriously.............okay fine you are an a-d-u-l-t, happy?” says Ian annoyingly.

“So.......Mr. Grown-up......wanna talk about anything in particular?” asks Ian sarcastically after a long pause.

“No, I don’t talk with assholes” replies Jean harshly.

“Haha you don’t give up......fine I am an asshole most of the time and to be dead honest I like it that way, I always was and I always will be an asshole, and you know what a world like this was and will be ran by assholes like me.” says Ian flippantly.

“That ain’t true it’s assholes like you who use good people in getting what they want, you’re a coward who prefers to do the ‘easy-lifting’ only, just to show that you’re “useful”....people like you are nothing but parasites and have to be removed from society” says Jean in a portentous tone with his eyebrows narrowed.

“Wow......just wow, looks like I got burned here.......so what are you going to do now tough guy?......after all if I’m a parasite to be “removed”.....you’d have to kill me, right?” smirks Ian ironically.

“Are you fucking crazy?” winces Jean shocked at Ian’s comment.

“Just following up on your idea..........oh shit walkers twelve o’clock” startles Ian pointing his rifle.

“How many?” asks Jean firmly.

“Five maybe six” mutters Ian looking through the scope.

“I can handle em’” replies Jean shortly as he puts on his spiked knuckles.

“Now you said I was crazy, you’re nuts kid” mutters Ian pointing his rifle firmly.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that word, cover me alright” Jean leaps off and runs towards the rotters.

“What a stupid kid” mumbles Ian to himself.

Jean attracts the closest lurker and takes a few steps back. He cracked its knee causing the corpse to hit the ground, he slams his fist into the moaning face. Jean knew it was a stupid idea, but being filled with anger and rage after the conversation with Ian he decided he had to let some steam out. After eight firm punches what was left of the face was nothing but a pulp. Jean was holding so much anger for a long time the thought of never knowing where or if his parents are still alive was haunting him everyday, feeling all alone among a growing community.

“(breathes heavily).......oh you want some too....” says Jean sullenly straightening himself and continues to attack the next.

“Fuck, Jean!......get back here, I’ll take care off the rest!” yells Ian covering him.

“Don’t waste the bullets!” yells Jean splattering the walkers head.

“You’re not gonna make it!” shouts Ian indifferently watching Jean kick the hell out of the third walker.

“Stay out of it!” snarls Jean hectically kicking and punching the lurkers as they gain in on him.

“Behind you!” shouts Ian hysterically.

[Shoot the remaining walkers]

[Let Jean deal with them]

Liam arrives at Amanda’s flat and knocks on the door.

“Liam?......come in, thank god you’re alive, are you okay?” says Amanda gladly.

“It’s good to see ya Liam” smirks Rachel standing by the window.

“I’m fine, Winston found this in Jarvis’s office” Liam hands the book weakly.

“You found Winston?” asks Devyn unbelievingly.

“Hey Liam!” says Sarah loudly and happily.

“Where’s Winston?” asks Amanda anxiously.

“When the herd came through he hid himself in some dumpster, I can’t persuade him to come out, Bradley tried but” gasps Liam.

“Shit, shit, he must be in some shock, oh shit.......where is he exactly?” asks Amanda urgently with piercing eyes.

“He’s in an alleyway not far from the square” replies Liam calmly.

“Fuck, it’s gonna be hard to drag him out of there by force and unnoticed, guy that tall we’d need two people for this.....Devin, Ian, Bradley, Zack or Carter, I don't even know where the hell's Carter” says Amanda thoughtfully.

“I already told you that Devin is trying his best to get into the armoury, even though I still think it's a bad idea” says Devyn worriedly.

“That’s good....acting fast is key always, we have to be ready before Jarvis makes that bullshit speech” says Amanda firmly.

“So where do we even meet up? which way are we escaping?” remarks Rachel.

“Make a run for the closest entrance? we should head south for the coast like we first planned when we still were back at that warehouse.” suggests Amanda.

“I was thinking the same thing” mutters Rachel with her arms folded.

“The larger herd came from the south, if we go at night it might be too dangerous to go through there” responds Devyn softly.

“Mandi, maybe we could go before nightfall?” suggests Sarah.

“Depends on how long it’ll take us to get into the armoury sweetie” replies Amanda with a warm smile.

“Let me see that notebook” orders Rachel.

She riffles through the pages with everyone around her. Occasionally pausing when numbers are noticed.

“Any of these could be the pass, birth dates, serial numbers, hell looks like our best bet is to just break the door down” mutters Rachel after examining the book.

“I didn’t know Jarvis was a vet” says Amanda thoughtfully.

“Times like these anything surprises you” says Rachel toughly.

“Birth dates it is then” mumbles Amanda.

“It’s a long shot anyway, but we have to try” says Devyn hesitantly.

Liam -

[“I’ll go help and hurry Devin, so we could escape before the sun goes down”]

[“We should take our time and head south by night”]

[Stay silent]

• shoot the remaining walkers

I'll go help and hurry devin

“Shit what are we gonna do with Winston?!” whispers Liam shivering. “We have to leave him for now, take the book to Amanda or Rachel, fig

• [Shoot the remaining walkers] Ian saves the day!

“Shit what are we gonna do with Winston?!” whispers Liam shivering. “We have to leave him for now, take the book to Amanda or Rachel, fig

• [Let Jean deal with them]

• [Shoot the remaining walkers]

["I'll go help and hurry Devin, so we could escape before the sun goes down"]

• [Shoot the remaining walkers]

• From Ian’s point of view it was a fifty-fifty chance, he never liked the thought of killing walkers hitherto believing that inside they were still humans. Funny thing for all this time he not once had to fire a shot on watch, irony sure knows when to pick its moment, he thought.
    Jean turns around and flinches as the walker is right on his toes, just as he’s about to smack the lurker’s face....

BAM CLICK BAM CLICK

“Jesus, I told you not to shoot! fuck you nearly blew my head off, fuck!” growls Jean.

“How about a fucking thank you you little shit” yells Ian.

“I didn’t need your help! I would’ve handled it! fuck that noise will attract more of them!” snarls Jean catching his breath.

“It’s our job to keep this side safe even if it mean we have to shoot!” shouts Ian.

“I would’ve killed them myself” mutters Jean.

“Get back here and clean yourself, jesus” says Ian firmly.

Ian winces as Jean climbs over the vehicle.

“Yeah yeah you don't have to say it, I know it’s gross, shit I’m gonna go back to the flat get cleaned up” says Jean indifferently and on edge.

Meanwhile

“I’ll go help and hurry Devin, so we could escape before the sun goes down” says Liam softly.

“Take the book” Amanda reaches her hand to him.

“It’s best we start packing all the necessary stuff and get the kids ready” Rachel responds firmly.

A few minutes later.

“Sebastian? Sebastian?!” says Cecelia loudly searching for her husband.

“Over here honey, what’s wrong?” he waves before rubbing his hands.

She approaches him and unexpectedly hugs him firmly.

“Whoa.....honey what’s wrong?” he smiles warmly wrapping his hands around her.

“We have to leave this place” she whispers with fright in her tone.

“Why? where would we go? we’re safe here.....there’s food” Sebastian answers tenderly.

“Away, I can’t stand the thought of another herd coming through here, please Sebastian I’m begging you think about us, this place has become.....toxic......it’s not as safe as you think it is.....we have some food.....for a while” her voice sobs and trembles.

“How would we escape anyway?” he asks curiously.

“Lucky for us our building is close to one of the towns entrance I managed to get us a rope from the garden, all we have to do is slip down from the roof and we’re free” she replies confidently.

“Sounds like you have it already planned out.......huff......if that’s what you want honey........okay......” he replies slowly and doubtfully.

“Really?” her eyes lit.

“Yeah......I’d do anything for you and Viola........frankly I kinda agree with the most things you just said.......there’s only one problem” Sebastian replies compassionately.

“What is it?” she asks affably.

“We have nothing to protect ourselves” his voice dims.

“Don’t worry we’ll manage somehow, maybe we can take some of the tools from the garden if the guards haven’t taken them back to the armoury” says Cecelia thoughtfully.

“Shears are hardly a weapon dear” he smirks.

“Better than using your fists” she smiles back warmly.

“Point taken........okay go get our things ready.....I have to stay here for a while not to raise any suspicion” he nods.

Cecelia hugs him firmly once more and plants a sweet kiss on his right cheek. “We’ll be on the roof waiting for you” she whispers into his ear.

“Okay” Sebastian whispers gently.

Jewelry Store

“Humph......humph.....aaagh.....shit won’t budge” babbles Devin forcing to open the door.

Zack rushes downstairs wheezing for air.

“Jez you okay? found Winston?.....humph..” gasps Devin.

“Nah no clue, we have to hurry” urges Zack.

“I’m trying, it ain’t exactly easy” Devin clenches his teeth prying the door.

“Once we get those guns, we gain leverage over Jarvis” says Zack firmly.

“Yeah got it” Devin continues forcing the door.

“Liam?.....what are you doing?” remarks Zack in surprise.

“Winston found this book in Jarvis’s office, try all the numbers you see in there maybe one of them is the passcode......(gasps for air)......Amanda, Rachel and Devyn are getting everything ready” says Liam hectically.

“Calm down Liam, you did good, where’s Winston? is he safe?” asks Zack composed.

“He‘ safe.....sort of” Liam replies hesitantly.

“What does that mean?” remarks Devin riffling through the book and dialing numbers.

“Me and Bradley couldn’t get him out of a dumpster” answers Liam worriedly.

“It would be a good idea to have someone on watch upstairs” mutters Devin anxiously.

“Yeah wouldn’t want to get caught red handed hey” sneers Zack.

“Yeah” mumbles Devin.

“Looks clear for now!” shouts Liam softly standing close to the stairs.

“Ey Liam, where’s this dumpster? maybe I can get Winston out, there’s not too much time and we have to have everyone ready when shit hits the fan, you understand?” says Zack emphatically.

“He’s in an alleyway beside the square that’s all I can tell you” replies Liam calmly.

“K......you’re good here right? you’ll handle things with Devin?” asks Zack softly.

[“Yeah, go get Winston”]

[“We might need you here, it’s better if you stay”]

“Shit.....rrrgh these goddamn walkie’s, Kaden get them charged, Jeremy go check up on your sister and Stephen, I hope their not fooling or anything, we can’t afford another breach, at least not now......the meeting is up soon” says Jarvis rigidly.

“Right on it J” says Kaden affirmatively with a nod.

“Nicky and Stephen ain’t like that don’t you worry I’ll see what’s up with them” says Jeremy firmly.

While urgently looking for Cecelia, Carmen notices Jarvis heading towards a building by the square.

“Jarvis? sorry, have you seen Blake, he hasn’t come back home, he was with you right, where is he?” she asks him politely and rapidly.

“Blake’s fine, I asked him to do a small errand he’ll be at the meeting don’t worry, are you feeling okay? you seem rather pale ” he grins immaculately.

“Haven’t slept well after....everything...you know, and I got a bad headache” says Carmen weary.

“Hmm.....go see Katie she might have some painkillers left....I have to go, see you in a bit” Jarvis smiles thinly.

“Yeah, thanks” she winces wondering what’s Jarvis up to.

She glances around watching how the town folks are working hard gathering bodies and piling them onto trucks, an image of temporary closure that war has ended, except this one was an illusion, the real war might never end.....

“Hi Carmen.......good morning” Sebastian startles her with a warm smile taking his gloves off.

“Oh hello Sebastian, how are you doin’? have you seen Cecelia anywhere?” she asks softly.

Major Choice: Faith

[Tell her the truth about Cecelia’s whereabouts and the escape plan]

[Lie to her about Cecelia]

[Stay neutral]

• edited September 2014

yeah go get winston

stay neutral

From Ian’s point of view it was a fifty-fifty chance, he never liked the thought of killing walkers hitherto believing that inside they were

• [“Yeah, go get Winston”]

[Stay neutral]

From Ian’s point of view it was a fifty-fifty chance, he never liked the thought of killing walkers hitherto believing that inside they were

[Stay neutral]

[Stay neutral]

• edited September 2014

["Yeah, go get Winston"]

[Stay neutral]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.