More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• I guess my character Theo is completely screwed,well at least he will be able to say hi to his brother

[Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

• [Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

Domingez posted: »

“I think it’s best if Boniek does the hot-wiring” says Carter calmly. “And what I’m suppose to stick around and hide in the bushes?” bash

• Always feel free to submit another character.

Tomao posted: »

I guess my character Theo is completely screwed,well at least he will be able to say hi to his brother [Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

• “Sorry you ain’t leavin‘ me much choice” says Carter sullenly.

BAM

Carter grabs the wheel abruptly and stops the car.

“You’re with your brother now” mutters Carter bleakly as he leaves his body by the side of the road before getting back to the car.

Couple of minutes later he was right back at the gas station.

“The hell?” mumbles Boniek hiding behind a vehicle with Mi-Cha.

“Get in quick!” yells Carter urgently.

“F-fuck that was close.......where’s the asshole?” gasps Boniek looking over his shoulder.

“He’s dead” replies Carter sorrowfully.

Boniek notices the blood stains on the seat and the wheel.

“Oh......that’s why you came back for us” says Boniek thoughtfully somewhat surprised.

“Could leave you guys behind......Theo refused to drive back......so.....so it had to be done” replies Carter regretfully.

“I appreciate you coming back for us, really.......Theo seemed like an okay guy apart from his temper and constant talking” says Boniek sincerely.

The three drove for a long while in silence only the straight road leading them closer to Louisville. Carter thought about Theo if he done the right thing or not, eliminating a ‘problem‘ like it was a matter of fact, is this who I am now? doing whatever it takes to get what I want?

Boniek’s eyes slowly dozed away looking blankly through the window, clouds gathering in the sky a storm seems to be on it’s way. He thought about his family, his siblings whether their still alive or not, regretting on not talking to much to his eldest brother Arnold before the apocalypse. Before slumbering off he glances at the backseat, Mi-Cha was laying peacefully with her eyes closed, breathing normally.

“How long to you think until we get there?” murmurs Boniek lethargically.

“Oh uh, I dunno maybe 40 minutes maybe an hour tops” replies Carter sullenly.

“Wake me up before we get there” grins Boniek with weary eyes.

“Will do” nods Carter.

Louisville

“Jesus Christ Brad drop him, he deserves it, for everything” says Devin firmly standing close to him.

“He’s still just a kid, just like you” gasps Bradley while pulling Kaden up.

“Aaaaagh......aww.......ugh.....thank-thank you” shivers Kaden.

“He’s in shock we got get him outta here” urges Bradley.

“Oh shit” says Devin blankly looking down at the town.

“What is it?.......fuck” Bradley’s eyes raise in shock as walkers start meandering from all directions.

“Where are you going Devyn? Brad told us to stay put” gasps Katie shooting any walker close to them.

“I’m going to get Cecelia and Viola it’s what Sebastian wanted” replies Devyn bleakly.

“Wait I’m coming with you!” yells Katie.

“Now hold on a fucking minute!” interjects Ian.

“If you’re going then I’m going too” says Zack loudly.

“No, take Winston and that girl over there back to Amanda’s and start evacuating everyone” orders Katie as she runs off behind Devyn.

“I’ll stay Zack you go help Devyn” says Liam confidently pointing his gun.

BAM BAM

“Great fucking great, no one even bothered giving us a gun” mutters Ian annoyingly.

“Wanna be useful get them all to Amanda’s, do something!” shouts Zack as he decides to go after Katie.

“Where da hell are you.....rrrrgh....whatever” Ian clenches his teeth watching Zack wondering off.

“Stop panicking!.....we’ll handle this” says Blake sharply cocking his rifle.

“When Devin comes back he’ll give you a gun” says Liam firmly.

“Oh he better will, or else I’ll take it myself” says Ian irritated.

“It’s okay, it’s okay she’s in a better place now” Emily comforts Emma.

“I’m sorry Maddy, so sorry I couldn’t protect you” sobs Emma.

“Lets go Nicky, he’s dead.....we gotta go....” comforts Michael.

“In a minute” replies Nicky sobbing and crying.

“Mike if you ain’t gonna shoot those damn lurkers, give me your gun” aches Howard barely standing.

BAM BAM BAM BAM

“Happy now?” mutters Michael indifferently.

“Fuck Michael this ain’t a game we gotta get this people outta here fast” urges Howard.

“The fuck’s happened here?” gasps Cody shooting walkers down with Jean.

“No time to explain goddamit......one of ya come with me I gotta an idea....” limps Howard towards Jean and Cody.

“I gotta stay with Emily” mutters Cody hesitantly.

“It’s okay man I got this” nods Jean.

“K, come on kid” grunts Howard holding his leg.

“You got everything Mandi?...Nicholas stay close.....oh god” gasps Rachel.

“Yeah yeah what’s wrong?......shit walkers!.....run!” shouts Amanda as they enter the streets.

“What now? that was our way outta here” says Rachel toughly.

“Not anymore, we gotta think of something else, lets get to the square I’m sure our group’s there” replies Amanda full of fright.

Rooftop

“Devyn?......tell me everything’s okay?.....I heard shots.....what’s wrong you’re scaring me” Cecelia trembles.

“I’m sorry Cecelia” replies Devyn sorrowfully with tears shedding her cheeks.

“No no Sebastian NOOOOOO AAAAAH NOOOO” she screams hysterically falling to her knees.

Viola starts tearing up, but stayed silent, stayed strong.

“We’re all leaving this place, come with us” gasps Devyn hesitantly and softly.

“Who killed him?! who?! tell me!” snivels Cecelia.

[“Jarvis”]

[“Kaden”]

[“It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian"]

[“I don’t know, everything happened so fast”]

• Fucking hell... I just read the parts that I missed, R.I.P Link...

Time for Marco to rise I guess.

• [“It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian"]

“Sorry you ain’t leavin‘ me much choice” says Carter sullenly. BAM Carter grabs the wheel abruptly and stops the car. “You’re with

• It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian

“Sorry you ain’t leavin‘ me much choice” says Carter sullenly. BAM Carter grabs the wheel abruptly and stops the car. “You’re with

• [It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian"]

Can't wait for Carter finally arriving.

"Hey guys, so-"

Alt text

• ["It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian"] Oh, my poor Madeline. ; - ;

• [“It was an accident Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian"]

• “It was an accident, Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian” Devyn’s voice trembles.

“Is Kaden dead?” asks Cecelia gloomily.

“I don’t know......we have to get you and Viola to safety” replies Devyn hesitantly.

“(sobs).......(wipes tears).......yes, my daughter needs to be safe.....lets go” her voice softens.

Meanwhile

“Shit damn walkers.....Oi cover me Jean while I get this rusty bus ready!” yells Howard limping his way into the driver’s seat.

“On it!” shouts Jean.

BAM CLICK BAM CLICK BAM CLICK BAM

Jean reloads the lever-action rifle and glances around if any walkers are getting close.

BAM CLICK BAM CLICK

“Hurry up, there’s too many of them!” yells Jean fearlessly.

“Nearly got it, just hold’em off a bit longer” mumbles Howard heavily.

“FUCK!” startles Jean swiftly turns around and smashes a walkers head in with the gunstock.

SPUTTER SPUTTER

“Come’on you piece of shit” snarls Howard trying to turn the car on.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

“(breathes heavily)........any luck?!.......WHACK” growls Jean keeping lurkers away.

VROOM

“Get in! get in! time to bust outta here!” shouts Howard gladly.

He drives to the centre of the square as fast as he could.

“Everyone in!” yells Howard sliding the door open.

“We have to go Nicky, we’ll mourn him later, it’s...it’s time to leave this place” says Michael trying to convince Nicky.

“Where’s Stephen?” she mutters while crying.

“I dunno, probably on the bus, come on now” he tries to pull her up.

“You’re lying.......leave me alone!” she yells running off berserkly and dodging any walker that came close to her.

“No, Nicky stop!” shouts Michael.

“Nicky wait” says Liam blankly and too late.

“It’s too risky man, let her go” says Cody softly.

“She’s gonna die, we got guns, we should go after her” murmurs Liam sullenly.

“We can’t help her, she’s gone, there’s too many walkers, no way anyone is making out alive” says Cody firmly.

[Liam should go after Nicky]

[Get on the bus]

“The fuck happened here” remarks Rachel as she got on the bus with Nicholas, Amanda and Sarah.

“Long story tell ya on the way” gasps Zack shortly.

“That sonuvabitch ain’t going anywhere with us!” snarls Blake as he sees Bradley and Devin helping Kaden move.

“No time too argue” says Zack bluntly.

“Deal with it Blake he’s coming with us” replies Bradley decisively.

“Oh now you’re calling the shots ey!” growls Blake approaching the trio swinging his fist at Kaden.

“Enough! get off him! someone help me!” shouts Bradley.

“You fucker, you killed all those people and Carter you fuck!” squirms Blake trying to break free from Brad’s grasp.

“Calm the fuck down Blake, because of you we’re all gonna die, we’ll deal with him later!” gasps Devin loudly.

“On the bus Blake!” responds Bradley taking Blake to the bus.

“Devyn.......you okay come on lets go” says Devin happily giving her a short hug.

“Hey Dev little help getting him up?” remarks Zack exhaustedly.

“Liam?! get on the bus, what are you standing there for?!” shouts Devin curiously with his eyes focused.

• [Liam should go after Nicky]

“It was an accident, Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian” Devyn’s voice trembles. “Is Kaden dead?” as

• Hmm...

Hmmmm...

[Liam should go after Nicky]

I hope I won't regret it. :P

“It was an accident, Carmen shot Kaden, he-he lost control of his rifle and killed Sebastian” Devyn’s voice trembles. “Is Kaden dead?” as

• [Get on the bus]

• [Liam should go after Nicky]

• Liam took a risk and stormed after Nicky, shooting any walker that came close.

“Liam what da fuck?!” yells Devin surprised.

“We gotta go.....he made his choice” says Devyn with her eyes wide opened.

The bus was in motion heading for the nearest exit out of town.

“You okay to drive? I can take over if yer...” suggests Cody cautiously.

“No no, I’m fine I got it, aaarghhhhffffffmmmmm.....it’s okay, really” gasps Howard through his teeth.

“You sure?” remarks Emily sincerely and worriedly sitting behind Howard.

“Yeah I got it” mutters Howard.

“Someone here caused this! and I’m gonna find out who!” snarls Blake.

“Settle down Blake” says Bradley loudly and carefully warning Blake.

“Or what? shut the fuck up, what did you guys planned while I was gone? who was involved I wanna know!” growls Blake angrily.

“If you don’t sit back down I’ll shoot you myself” says Amanda fearlessly.

“Go ahead then, I have nothing to live for, maybe you’re the one hiding something” replies Blake suspiciously.

“That’s nonesense Amanda wouldn’t rat us out she hated Jarvis” responds Bradley firmly.

“Fuck you asshole” murmurs Amanda bitterly.

“B-Bradley” mutters Katie anxiously examining Kaden’s wounds.

“What is it?” his voice still heavy.

“I-I gave him some painkillers and cleaned him up a bit but no way he’s gonna make it far with these wounds opened” her voice trembles slightly.

“Fuck him, throw him to the dead” remarks Blake harshly.

“He’s right” mutters Devin blankly.

“Devin?” remarks Devyn in shock at Devin’s comment.

“What? we can’t magically save him without proper medical supplies, he’s a dead man” replies Devin toughly.

“He killed my husband if it were up to me....” remarks Cecelia heavily with a tear shedding her cheek.

“How can you say that? he’s just young and stupid, manipulated by Jarvis, like most of us was” Katie’s face lowers.

“It’s the truth, and we still got bigger problems like how Jarvis found out about the escape.......Ian have you got something say about this?” says Devin resentfully.

“W-What?” startles Ian.

“Yeah you’ve always been, how should I say in the shadows never wanting to do any heavy duties, any contributions maybe you tipped him off” Rachel’s voice turns dubious.

“I gave you guys the idea about the goddamn armoury, don’t ya’ll start fucking suspecting me because I ain’t no grass” mutters Ian indifferently.

“Hmm well you always were a selfish asshole” remarks Blake thoughtfully.

“Oh and that makes me a suspect?” gasps Ian sharply.

“Yes, you don’t give two cents about any of us, hell if Jarvis asked you to kill some of us for food or safety you would’ve done it right?” replies Devin in a testy voice.

“Anyone would” mutters Ian.

“No asshole, not everyone is a coward like you” grunts Devin.

“Hmm whatever, most of you seem to be pointing your fingers at me, but no one’s fucking suspecting that mute motherfucker!” snarls Ian.

“Winston? he wouldn’t do a thing like that” remarks Devin confidently.

“It’s always the quiet ones, he could’ve slipped a note to Jarvis, while he was messing around in his office no one thought of that huh?” persists Ian.

“That’s bullshit” mutters Bradley.

“Maybe we should vote or something” suggests Zack calmly.

“What? on leaving me or him?! fuck that I ain’t leaving this bus” Ian snorts and sits down with his arms folded.

“An wait the minute he caught you and Winston together, maybe you’re the damn chickenshit squealer” shouts Ian firmly.

“Has anyone take in consideration that Jarvis might have been lying, think about it, trying to steer up our group cause us to turn on each other.” suggests Devyn softly and thoughtfully.

“Now that’s bullshit Muffin” replies Ian sarcastically.

“You bastard” murmurs Devyn angrily.

“What’s the damn ruckus back there?!” yells Howard upfront.

“As far as I can see, if they’re gonna argue much longer someone’s going to get shot by the look of things” remarks Michael looking through the window.

“They seemed to be all wound up about someone spilling the beans to Jarvis” says Emily with a thin sneer.

"This ain't funny Emily" remarks Cody coldly.

“Eh.....argh......fuck it, looks safe to stop.......everybody out we gotta sort this!” shouts Howard stopping the bus by the road.

Meanwhile

Carter, Boniek and Mi-Cha pass the final sign for Louisville.

“Hey B, wake up” he shakes him gently.

“W-wh-what are we there?” replies Boniek lethargically.

“Yep, we should be there in bout’ 5 minutes” says Carter thoughtfully.

“Can’t wait to see their happy faces huh?” smirks Boniek while rubbing his eyes and checking on Mi-Cha.

“Sure do, and that “back from the dead” expression should bring some big shock” chuckles Carter briefly.

“Supposedly badass heh” replies Boniek with a short half-suppressed laugh.

After a few minutes Carter’s face slowly fades into worry and distress.

“We passed many walkers......this ain’t a good sign man” remarks Boniek bluntly.

“Shit” gasps Carter as he stops the car gazing upon the entrance, no guards in sight, no human noise to be heard, just the moans and groans of the undead.

“Fuck” sighs Carter.

“Maybe we gotta rethink our plan......I’m sorry.....I’m sure they were good people and all” replies Boniek compassionately and hesitantly.

“I have to make sure......I just.....have to do this, okay?......I’m gonna go check it out from the side, stay here, stay down and stay quiet until I come back” says Carter carefully.

“What if ya don’t?” gasps Boniek shortly.

“Then you’ll drive away without me” replies Carter doubtfully.

“Okay, just try not to be long k? and take my pistol again” says Boniek calmly.

“I’ll do my best, if anyone is still alive, I’ll do whatever it takes to get them out” responds Carter hiding the pistol into the empty sheath on his upper right leg and moves slowly towards the gate.

End of Chapter 3

• Liam should go after Nicky

• Well damn. I have a feeling that someone is going to shoot Ian or someone else. Reminds me of Carley/Doug incident.

Will there be another "Next time on..."? I'm really excited for next episode. :D

Liam took a risk and stormed after Nicky, shooting any walker that came close. “Liam what da fuck?!” yells Devin surprised. “We gotta

• Yep there will be one after chapter 5 ;)

Pipas posted: »

Well damn. I have a feeling that someone is going to shoot Ian or someone else. Reminds me of Carley/Doug incident. Will there be another "Next time on..."? I'm really excited for next episode.

• The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 4: The Suffering We Hold

“I can’t believe she just died” sighs Charlie all teared up on her knees looking at Amanda’s corpse.

“God dammit” mutters Ellis madly resting his hands on the window.

“I’m sorry......I...I saw her turn I had to do.....” stutters Kyle.

“No....you did the right thing” sobs Charlie.

“Couple of seconds longer and who knows what would’ve happened” sighs Grace.

Elias glanced around hopelessly, everyone stood in silence Akemi beside Grace with her face emotionlessly gazing at Amanda and Charlie. Kyle hid his pistol in the sheath and folded his arms muttering some sad words. Ellis looked irritated his face bitterly staring outside.

“Everything alright Ellis?” asks Elias softly and dubiously.

“No, everything is not alright Elias” replies Ellis strongly.

“She wasn’t bit, how the hell did she.....just die?” grunts Ellis heavily.

“I don’t know, she said that her back hurts a lot” replies Elias calmly.

“Internal bleeding most likely” responds Kyle overhearing their conversation.

“Do you get to come back after that too?......are we all gonna end up like dead corpses walking around?.......what’s the point in all this” mumbles Ellis doubtfully and with grief.

“As long as you destroy the brain the corpse stays dead, we’re all infected for as far as I know” replies Kyle shortly.

“We should’ve gonna with Rachel and Brad back then” says Ellis regretfully.

“Gone where?” remarks Kyle inquisitively walking towards him.

“Louisville a safe place, where people get to survive” replies Ellis clenching his jaw.

“You seem sure of that” says Kyle thoughtfully.

“What I’m sure of is that Katherine and Amanda would’ve still been alive” snarls Ellis.

“You never know what’s coming, no chance foreseeing anything, the only thing we can do is move forward, what happened can’t be changed” replies Kyle thoughtfully.

“That’s why we have to get back on the road” says Ellis in a matter of fact tone.

“Yeah I agree no time to waste” nods Kyle.

“Shouldn’t we bury Amanda first?” asks Elias calmly.

“Why? doesn’t make much difference anyway” replies Ellis harshly.

“You insensitive asshole, is this how you treat you’re people?” remarks Grace angrily.

“Oh excuse me, did I miss something? did I miss the part where some crazy fucks are in the woods, if you wanna stick around here longer be my quest I’m done with this place” says Ellis annoyingly.

“Fuck you Ellis, I have enough of you, why don’t you just leave us, stop causing more problems” sighs Charlie.

“I’m not the problem here, I want us to be safe and Louisville is a safe place we have to start moving if we want to get there in one piece!” whirrs Ellis.

“Go.....just go.....leave me alone” murmurs Charlie softly.

“It’s okay we’re here if you need us” says Grace compassionately.

“It will be okay” says Akemi hesitantly approaching Charlie.

She replies by giving her a warm hug, Akemi’s eyes raise surprised at Charlie’s reaction. No one gave her a such pleasant hug, not even her own parents, she shutters her eyes and rests her face on Charlie’s shoulder.

“On the second thought I’m gonna help bury Amanda it’s the least I can do, you know where the camp is, right?” says Kyle suddenly.

“Yeah.....okay if that’s want you want” remarks Ellis dubiously.

“Tell Nizhoni that I’m alright you know, she’s surely worried” says Kyle with a thin smile on his pale face.

“Will do” nods Ellis.

He turns around to Elias and asks hesitantly.

“So you still wanna come with me?......after all that.....or do you want to stay a while longer here?”

[Go with Ellis to Kyle’s camp and wait for the rest there]

[Stay at the house]

“Everything okay? you look worried” wonders Adalbert resting by the tent watching Nizhoni sitting by the extinguished campfire.

“Fine......I guess, I’m just a bit anxious about Kyle” smiles Nizhoni.

“I’m sure he’s okay, the house is not that far from here they should be back pretty soon” Adalbert reassures her with a comforting smile.

She takes a short hesitant glance at him.

“So, what’s your story?” asks Adalbert uncertain after a pause.

“There is no story” replies Nizhoni dubiously going to her tent.

“Everyone has a story, like tell me how you learnt that medicine thing that helped me out?” smirks Adalbert sitting up.

“My dad taught me that” she replies shortly after getting a bottle of water from the tent.

“What else did he taught you?” smiles Adalbert warmly.

“Things needed to survive, how to use a crossbow, how to hunt, how to track” she sighs.

“Sounds like a cool guy, way better than my old man who only knew how to drink” Adalbert replies firmly with a slight sigh.

“He was.......passed away five years ago” says Nizhoni sullenly.

“I’m sorry to hear that.......what happened to your mother? if it’s okay to ask” says Adalbert sincerely and hesitantly.

“She died giving birth to my younger brother Shilah, I was only four back then” replies Nizhoni calmly and sadly.

“When it all started I was with him, we-we got separated by a herd of lurkers.....and......(shutters eyes).....I found him a few hours later.......I was too late......he was already bitten, I tried my best to heal him with all sorts of herbs and meds, but......” sighs Nizhoni with her eyes closed trying to hold tears from dripping out.

“Christ” remarks Adalbert compassionately.

“I wasn’t myself for a long time, thought I was doomed to be alone till the end......after a few weeks of just moving forward I met Kyle by a cottage in the woods, we fell in love......heh sounds funny when I say it” says Nizhoni warmly with a chuckle near the end.

“Why? it’s a beautiful thing to fall in love, despite the circumstances, we can’t forget how to be human right? otherwise we’re just like the dead wondering around but don’t know it yet” says Adalbert cheerfully at first.

“Hmm....you’re right.....I hope they’ll be back soon, I’m gonna head out, maybe catch something for us to all eat, it’ll keep my mind of things” she says thoughtfully and anxiously.

“You sure? it’s quite dangerous out there” remarks and winces Adalbert checking his aching shoulder.

“Well it ain’t so safe here either, besides I’m fed up eating canned food, take one of the guns from the bag and rest in the tent keep an eye on things while I’m gone” says Nizhoni decisively.

[Let Nizhoni head out]

[Stop her and convince to stay]

• [Stay at the house]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 4: The Suffering We Hold “I can’t believe she just died” sighs Charlie all teare

• [Stay at the house]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 4: The Suffering We Hold “I can’t believe she just died” sighs Charlie all teare

• stay at the house

stop her and convince to stay

• [Go with Ellis to Kyle’s camp and wait for the rest there]

[Let Nizhoni head out]

• [Stay at the house]

• hey, where the fan fiction?

• Uploading as we speak ;)

#TeamSarah posted: »

hey, where the fan fiction?

• “I’m-I’m staying Ellis, I want to help Charlie out” says Elias hesitantly and in a innocent voice.

“Hmm....suit yourself.....don’t take too long though” replies Ellis firmly on the way out.

Elias turns and approaches Charlie.

“I’m here if you need me Charlie” murmurs Elias warmly.

“Thank you Elias” her voice soothes.

“K found us a shovel in this rusty closet” winces Kyle browsing through the contents.

“That is a nice bracelet” remarks Akemi thoughtfully looking at Elias standing close to Charlie.

“Thanks” smiles Elias.

“Did anyone get a chance to check upstairs for supplies?” asks Kyle stiffly.

“No, no we only just got here before I met ya all” replies Grace toughly.

“It’s best if someone goes up there” says Kyle taking the shovel and heading in the the front yard.

“I’ll go check it out” says Elias abruptly.

“Say what? you’re not going up there alone” Charlie’s voice sounds somewhat worried.

“I can do it” nods Elias confidently.

“I’ll go too, more means being safer, right?” smirks Akemi.

“Right, just be careful you two.....come on Charlie lets take Amanda outside” Grace says mildly.

Elias wielded his knife and Akemi had her crossbow ready as they headed upstairs.

They enter a bedroom silently an untidy bed was situated in the center of the room, clothes, family albums and some personal belongings were laying all over the place.

“Just photos nothing important to us” mutters Akemi slightly disappointed.

Elias opens the closet and startles finding a man hanged.

“Graaahhhh......aaaagharrgh” - walker.

Akemi lifts her crossbow.

SWISH

“Why would anyone just kill themselves” remarks Elias sullenly looking at the hanging corpse swinging gently from right to left.

“He was weak, weak people how you say it......hmm....cannot handle hard life” responds Akemi coldly pulling the arrow out its skull.

“He probably lost his family” sighs Elias picking up a photo containing a family picnic.

“It is not a reason to kill yourself” mutters Akemi checking a box in the closet.

“Don’t you miss your family? I sure do.....so much” sighs and sobs Elias.

Akemi stops shuffling for a brief moment and turns her cute pale face towards Elias sitting on the bed behind her “My mother and father didn’t care for me, they left me to die, because.....they thought I was weak.......no I don’t miss my family” she says sullenly and agitated.

“I’m sorry.....that’s very sad....I couldn’t imagine having parents like that.......but you’re not weak” says Elias sympathetically.

“I can’t be weak, because my parents would be right about me.....you understand? sorry for my english” says Akemi shyly and heavily.

“I understand,.....your english is good” smirks Elias.

“You’re kind Elias” she responds dubiously and emotionlessly.

“Ey what does your name mean?” she asks somewhat curiously after a brief pause.

“I dunno exactly, my mum told me it means strong lord or something.....hmm.......what does your mean?” asks Elias with a warm smile.

“W-What?” remarks Akemi feeling confused.

“Your name is Akemi, what does it mean?” he nods.

“It means.....shining....oh wait.....bright beauty.....that’s right” she answers positively.

“Well you are pretty” says Elias slightly shyly.

“Thanks” she replies a bit awkwardly.

Elias lets the photo fall gently to the ground before walking over to the nightstand and examines the drawer.

“Wonder if it still works” remarks Elias holding a camera and sneakily prepares to take a photo of Akemi

“You find something.......(flash)....what?” startles at the flash of the camera.

“Nice picture” says optimistically.

“Show me” replies Akemi coldly.

“Hmm.....I guess it’s good” she mutters after snatching the photo.

“Wanna have a picture of us together?” asks Elias politely.

“Okay” she replies without emphusiasm.

She sits beside him closely on the bed and Elias takes the selfie.

“You like photos?” she asks curiously with a slight wince.

“Yeah, yeah I do, it helps me feel better sometimes” replies Elias heartily.

“How?” Akemi persists mildly.

“It allows me to think and reflect on a moment when I was simply happy, an everlasting memory” he smiles thinly.

“You think like that when you look at this photo?” she continues questioning.

“Yes.....I haven’t met a person my age for a long while, I already consider you as my best friend” replies Elias calmly.

“You have more photos with you?” she asks softly now.

“My parents and sister, I always keep in my pocket” he takes out and unfolds the picture.

“You’re all smiling, like you all are in another world where everything’s peaceful and everyone cares for you” she mutters sullenly gazing at the photo of Elias’s parents all close together.

“Now this group is like my family.......you’re family......we have to take care and look out for each other” Elias lowers his head.

“I like that, but sometimes things change” says Akemi firmly.

“Kids get down here! we have to run!” yells Grace toughly.

Akemi and Elias ran downstairs and outside.

“That gunshot must’ve attracted them all” says Kyle anxiously glancing at the group of walkers approaching from all sides.

“Get your belongings, time to leave” says Grace urgently.

Camp

“Wait Nizhoni, why don’t you stay here and keep me company......I hate being alone” smirks Adalbert.

“Don’t be such a baby” chuckles Nizhoni sarcastically.

“You know when I’m wounded I turn it one......come on stay lets talk......please” urges Adalbert optimistically.

“What do you wanna talk more about anyway” sneers Nizhoni.

“I dunno something cheerful for a change like what did you use to do when everything was.....just fine” laughs Adalbert briefly.

“Hmm.....(glances around).....I guess meat can wait, maybe the rest will be back any minute now” says Nizhoni doubtfully.

“Exactly” nods Adalbert affirmatively.

“I was a photographer” says Nizhoni after a short awkward pause.

“That’s a cool job, I always....” says Adalbert impressed.

“Shit” mumbles Nizhoni interrupting Adalbert.

A tall athletic man with dark medium length chestnut hair dressed in a black t-shirt and grey faded jeans.

“Nobody move! don’t even try it gorgeous I don’t hesitate” he points his gun noticing the crossbow beside Nizhoni.

“Now just relax man, whatever you want we can..” says Adalbert carefully trying to calm the situation glancing at the gun bag close by.

“Oh I ain’t stressed out pal and don’t think I can’t see you looking at that bag........I’m going to take all your supplies.....I see you got some food.....(looks at empty cans by the campfire) and if you do it nicely I might just let you all live....we got a deal?” says the man firmly all figured out.

“Shitty deal if we don’t get anything in return” mumbles Adalbert.

“You get to live that’s the best deal you can get” says the man with a sneer.

“The food is in that bag I’ll bring it for ya” Adalbert stands up slowly and replies calmly.

“No, you stay put....the girl will pass it by slowly” says the man in a controlled voice.

Nizhoni looks at Adalbert unsure how to react, he looks back at her serene olive face and gives a nod.

She slowly gets up and moves towards the bad without losing eye contact with the stranger.

“Go on I ain’t got all day” says the man shortly.

“Jesus Christ Josh I’ve been looking......oh shit” remarks another tall slim man exhaustedly with short brown hair wearing spectacles, dressed in a light blue shirt under an old fashioned crimson sweater and dark jeans.

“Fuck, stay out of this Aaron, just shut up” snarls Josh.

“Are you robbing this people? fuck Josh I thought we went through this” says Aaron calmly and carefull holding his rifle loosely.

“Don’t move! next time if you move motherfucker you get a bullet” snarls Josh looking at Adalbert.

“Did I forget the part that we were hungry? I’m getting food for us for fuck sake” growls Josh shortly.

“By killing and robbing people to get it? you promised me that we left that shit behind, they look like good people they can help us, use your brain for once” Aaron replies in a calm manner.

Nizhoni glances down and sees a pistol inside the bag she’s holding.

[Shoot Josh/Aaron]

[Surrender - Pass the bag]

• [Surrender - Pass the bag]

“I’m-I’m staying Ellis, I want to help Charlie out” says Elias hesitantly and in a innocent voice. “Hmm....suit yourself.....don’t take t

I was thinking of choosing shoot one of them to give more potential for the story, but who developed the character would not want to lose it quickly, so I decided to choose the peaceful way.

“I’m-I’m staying Ellis, I want to help Charlie out” says Elias hesitantly and in a innocent voice. “Hmm....suit yourself.....don’t take t

At least Aaron sounds like an alright guy and Josh could possibly be like Lars, who turned out to be at least not as bad as he seemed to be at the beginning (but got killed anyway). So, let's give them the chance to show redeeming qualities.

• Damn...Akemi and Elias.. xDDD

[Surrender]

• “Josh just put the gun away, no one’s pointing at you” urges Aaron.

“Not yet, hey pass the bag what are you waitin for?” gasps Josh.

Nizhoni throws the bag over.

“Aaron check what’s inside” orders Josh.

“Eh.......I’m sorry for this” replies Aaron apologetically looking at Nizhoni before kneeling and unzipping the bag.

“Whattcha got?” asks Josh shortly still pointing his gun.

“Stash of guns about two rifle, two pistols and a shotgun no food, see” replies Aaron indifferently.

“Leave that bag son of a bitch! put the rifle down!” says Ellis rigidly appearing holding a beretta pistol.

“Motherfucker” gasps Josh pointing now at Ellis.

“Don’t shoot I’m leaving the bag, I never wanted to take it in the first place, my brother here just made a mistake we’ll be out of your hair, trust me” gasps Aaron nervously and tossing his rifle.

“Oh your damn well right, the bag stays, now beat it” says Ellis sharply.

“Josh put your gun down please, we’re outnumbered if anyone starts shooting we’re all gonna die, they’re not the same like the others” says Aaron calmly.

Josh clenches his jaw unsure of what to do, he lowers his gun before throwing it on the ground feeling fed up.

Ellis hides the gun into his pants.

“Who are you people?” asks Ellis indifferently.

“I’m Aaron and this is Josh my brother, we never wanted to harm anyone, we-we’re just hungry.” replies Aaron tranquilly and hesitantly.

“All you had to do is just asks” mutters Adalbert with a sneer.

“Your brother should watch his temper next time” responds Nizhoni slightly hostile.

As Josh was about to say something back, Aaron interrupts him.

“We’re sorry for frighting you, all of you.” replies Aaron carefully.

“So it’s only you two?” asks Ellis sharply.

“Yeah,uh it’s a long story, there supposed to be three of us, but our friend didn’t meet up with us at the crossing” says Aaron nervously.

“Meet up where? with who?” persists Ellis strongly.

The brothers glance at each other shortly.

“What is this a fucking interrogation?” gasps Josh angrily.

“Well you were the one’s that tried to rob us, start talkin” says Ellis sarcastically and fearlessly.

“This’s a mistake” mumbles Josh leaning his arm against a tree feeling irritated.

“Long story short we left our group, and we were suppose to meet up with our friend Dean by the river crossing.” replies Aaron shortly.

“Why did you leave your group then?” persist Ellis mildly.

“Eh.....frankly they were starting to lose it, I was sick of them, I hate myself for being a part of that group, once we teamed up with these two other groups lead by Dan and George everything started to get crazy” sighs Aaron sitting down.

Adalbert’s eyebrows rose suddenly.

“Dan?” murmurs Ellis.

“You know Dan?” winces Aaron.

[Tell the truth]

[Lie]

[Don’t reply]

“We can outrun them, no point staying at the house it’s too dangerous” urges Kyle.

“If we run back to the camp we’ll only make it worse by leading them to our people” Charlie’s voice trembles.

“We’re gonna need a decoy” mutters Grace.

“What do you mean?” gasps Charlie.

“Someone’s gonna have to stay and lure them away” suggests Grace.

“That’s crazy” replies Charlie sulkily.

“Actually that might work if we split up.......eh that means I’m gonna stay behind while ya’ll get back to camp” says Kyle firmly with nod.

“You sure? it might be dangerous for you alone trying to outrun all them walkers” Charlie worries.

“I do it all the time, don’t worry” smirks Kyle.

“No need being a hero, maybe it’ll be better for you to hole up in the house” says Grace toughly.

“Let me worry about that, Charlie just incase....tell Nizhoni I love her” says Kyle firmly.

“Don’t even think like that” murmurs Charlie softly.

“Go” says Kyle standing on the front porch.

“Come on kids, get ready to run” says Grace sharply.

• [Tell the truth]

“Josh just put the gun away, no one’s pointing at you” urges Aaron. “Not yet, hey pass the bag what are you waitin for?” gasps Josh. N

• [Tell the truth]

“Josh just put the gun away, no one’s pointing at you” urges Aaron. “Not yet, hey pass the bag what are you waitin for?” gasps Josh. N

• [Tell the truth]

• [Tell the truth]

I see nothing bad in speaking the truth.

• [Tell the truth]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.