More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• Sorry Willy

[Safety - Brent should go with the group]

Excellent Chapter and Episode!!!!!!!!!

Domingez posted: »

“Oh I’d kill for a bottle of beer” smiles James as he reaches for one from the storage pile. “Hmm.....good choice but I personally prefer

• [Rescue - Brent should go find Willy with Duke]

“Oh I’d kill for a bottle of beer” smiles James as he reaches for one from the storage pile. “Hmm.....good choice but I personally prefer

• As promised a small sneak peak into the final episode:

Next time on The Walking Dead

Scene Chapter 1:

“We can deal with this, if we keep our head’s together!” shouts Amanda.

“This’s madness, why would you think it was one of them?” interjects Jean heavily.

“No way, I’m getting on that bus, one of you got my Carmen killed!” yells Blake and cocks his pistol.

“After all we’ve been through, you think I had something to do with it!” Ian raises his voice.

Scene : “Do you think we’ll ever get over what happened today?” sighs Emily.

“We better do, otherwise the group’s gonna fall apart” replies Cody sternly looking at the night sky.

Scene: “Run, whatever you do don’t stop! that bastard won’t stop until he kills us” gasps Howard as rain pours heavily.

“But your leg’s fucked, we can’t split up” urges Zack.

Scene: “I’m sorry” Liam’s voice stutters before pulling the trigger.

Chapter 2 Scene:

“My legs are killing me, we must’ve been walking for days” remarks Charlie as she leans against a tree.

“Behind you!” gasps Ellis.

Scene: “We’re getting close” remarks Josh looking through the windshield.

“What’s that up ahead?” asks Aaron.

“I dunno, but were gonna find out” says Josh rigidly.

Scene: “Do you think we can trust them?” asks Adalbert thoughtfully with his eyes narrowed.

“I don’t trust anyone, anymore” replies Ellis sternly.

Scene: “No......no.....oh...god.....sh..” stutters Charlie covered in blood and on her knees.

**Chapter 3 Scene: ** "Who are we dealing with here?" asks James in tough lifted tone.

"You don't want to know, we have to leave right away" says Sergio nervously.

"I think it's time we put our plan into motion" responds Marcin bluntly.

Scene: “You see Will my boy, the sane world died because nothing can stay pure too long, only the strong who don’t give a fuck survive, you know why I chose you?”

“N-no” shivers Willy.

“Because you’re the future” replies Hiram with a sneer lowering his head looking face to face at Willy.

Scene: “Isn’t there another way we can cross?” asks Fred with concern.

“This is the only way, have a look what’s down there” says Marcin in a firm tone.

Fred looks over the ledge and gazes at a swarm of walkers.

“Jesus, there must be thousands of them” gasps Fred.

Season Finale: Episode 5 : No Time Remaining

• edited December 2014

Thank you for reading and I'm pleased you like it so far. I do have plans on making S2, not sure about a DLC though, but if all goes well then maybe I'll do both ;)

supersagig posted: »

Your writing ability is fantastic :P and you fan fic too The end of episode 5 will be the end of the fan fic or there will be something like a DLC or a S2?

• [Safety - Brent should go with the group]

• Rescue - Brent should go find Willy and Duke

• Is there gonna be a Season 2?

• I'm planning to :)

Is there gonna be a Season 2?

• You should vote :p

Is there gonna be a Season 2?

• Lol yeah :P

[Rescue - Brent should go find Willy and Duke]

supersagig posted: »

You should vote

• The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 1: Souls Once Known

Carter enters the deserted town which once was called Louisville, corpse laying everywhere like dead flies, he lifts his pistol and moves along the street. The growls of the dead echoed around the city, he thought to himself that he’s been lucky until now only to have encountered a few walkers beside the entrance. He stresses his vision and notices a stage or a platform by the town square.

“Oh my god......” he recognizes the bodies of people he once knew.

“Rest in peace buddy” he sighs kneeling above Link’s corpse.

“You were a good friend and I never got to tell you that, always got my back” sobs Carter in a soft firm voice.

“The fuck happened here?” mumbles Carter looking around.

“AAAAAARGH!” a scream is heard nearby.

Carter runs towards the source of the noise, as he cuts the corner his eyes open wide seeing a swarm of walkers trying desperately to get into a store. He figured someone alive must be in there, the only thing walkers would care so much for. There wasn’t mush time before the rotters would burst in, ahead of the street more walkers were sluggishly scrapping in all directions, few were feasting on dead bodies. If only he could get their attention somehow without jeopardizing his own life.

“Damn....” he shook his head angrily before scanning the area.

“That could work” he briefly grinned after staring at the bell of the town chapel.

He quickly ran over with his pistol wielded and entered. The place was empty and relatively safe he got himself upstairs and pulled the rope to ring the bell. Through the lookout he noticed that he got their attention.

“Come on over shitheads” he smiled ironically as he rushed back down and into the street.

Managing to get some cover he witnessed the swarm slowly move towards the abandoned church. He finally made his way to the store, it was well sealed off. A female cry was heard from the inside.

“Anyone in there, hello?” says Carter in a low tone.

“Who are you?” a young boy’s voice came from the inside.

“It’s Carter, I used to...” he said shortly before Liam opened the front door.

“Carter it’s you, you’re alive” Liam’s face lit optimistically on sight of Carter.

“Yeah, we haven’t got much time, I managed to get the herd away.......what happened?” asks Carter as he observes Nicky crying sitting beside Stephen.

“It’s a long story, I need your help” says Liam worriedly.

“You can make it get up....get up” sobs Nicky.

“I can’t go any further darling, my time’s up.....you must go don’t die here with me sweetheart” mutters Stephen weakly.

“He’s bitten isn’t he?” remarks Carter somewhat disenchanted.

“He gotten bitten holding them off, I thought about cutting it, but there was nothing sharp” says Liam compassionately.

“I’m sorry Nicky......but we have to go......I can’t imagine how hard it is.....” responds Carter with sympathy in his voice.

“You don’t know nothing! I’m not leaving him” replies Nicky despairingly.

“Nicky, Stephens dying he wouldn’t want you to die in vain” persists Carter softly as he tries to pull her away.

“Don’t.....don’t fucking touch me.....” she moves away with her hands slightly lifted.

Carter turns around towards Liam with a concerned look.

“I tried telling her that....if it weren’t for you those walkers would’ve broken in here very soon......I....I was about to leave her and run upstairs, I was so scared I never thought I’d leave someone like this” says Liam with regret in his voice.

“Hey hey, you have nothing to feel bad about man......sometimes we can’t always do the right thing or even know what is the right thing......” replies Carter firmly.

“Nicky....eh.....egh......go I’m dying, go with Liam” murmurs Stephen frailly.

“No....no, you’re not you’re not!.....please don’t take him away from me.....don’t die.....oh please don’t die” sobs Nicky hysterically holding his head.

“What are we gonna do?” asks Liam anxiously looking at Carter.

Carter takes a peak outside and notices some off the walkers heard Nicky and started slowly advancing to them.

“We have to go, that swarm will be back here soon” urges Carter seriously.

“Nicky we need to go, I’ll drag you out of here if I have to” says Carter heavily.

“Fuck you, I’m not going anywhere!......I need you Stephen.....I need you” she screams and holds Stephen tenderly.

“Shit here they come” mutters Liam in fright.

“Nicky he is gone, there’s nothing you can do for him anymore” Carter tries to reason with her.

Rotter growls were starting to get louder as they got closer with their hands reaching out begging for some human flesh.

“Last chance Nicky, I’m not going without you!” yells Carter angrily.

“Then stay” she replies in a sullen and hopeless tone.

“Carter we gotta hurry” urges Liam bluntly.

[Leave Nicky behind]

[Slap Nicky]

[Drag her upstairs]

[Take Stephens body upstairs]

• [Drag her upstairs]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!!!!!

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 1: Souls Once Known Carter enters the deserted town which once was called Louisvil

• edited December 2014

It is great to see Carter back after a long time! During E4Ch3 he became one of my favourites (actually most of my favourites are in the Louisville group, so I'm really looking forward for this chapter :D)

As for Nicky... I don't know. Her reaction on Jeremys death and how she dealt with Howard was one of the most emotional parts of the shootout and I don't want her to die now. Taking Stephens dead body with them is probably the worst idea ever. Slapping her might work, but if not it could only make things worse. Carter is a big guy, so I'll trust him with being able to drag an average woman upstairs

[Drag her upstairs]

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 1: Souls Once Known Carter enters the deserted town which once was called Louisvil

• [Drag her upstairs]

• [Drag her upstairs]

• [Drag her upstairs]

• Howard stopped the bus and ordered everyone out.

“Well it’s a fucking good time to resolve this” Blake stomps out of the bus.

“Take it easy Blake” Bradley warns him firmly.

Blake, Bradley, Katie, Devin, Devyn, Howard, Michael, Jean, Zack, Cody, Emily, Winston, Ian and Amanda stepped out into the fresh Georgian air.

“Now we can deal with this in a civil manner” says Howard firmly clenching his teeth because his wounded leg.

“First that Kaden asshole has to go!” mutters Blake in rage.

“Now wait a minute! he’s just a kid he ain’t responsible for whats happened” replies Michael bluntly staring at Blake.

“Oh yeah he’s so innocent he didn’t take part in anything that has happened.....give me a fucking break...... you’re just as much responsible as he is.....you two fuckers listened to Jarvis’s order and didn’t prevent Carmen’s death!” says Blake furiously taking a few steps towards Michael.

“Back off Blake” interject Bradley sourly.

“Why are you protecting this bastard? What the fuck’s wrong with you people don’t you want justice for them leading to the deaths of our friends and loved ones?!” replies Blake in a raised tone looking at everyones faces.

“They’re victims just like us Blake” says Cody toughly in a somewhat depressing tone.

“Two guys holding us all at gunpoint, you call that being a ‘victim’? What have you been smoking man hehe” says Blake sarcastically.

“Jarvis......Jarvis held us all, he was the one who manipulated them, stop being such a jerk” intervenes Emily confidently.

“Fine.......someone tip them off you still willing to let Ian and Winston off the hook?” remarks Blake ironically.

“This’s madness, why would you think it was one of them?” interjects Jean heavily with his arms folded.

“He’s a goddamn mute no-one would suspect him and Ian’s a good liar, fucker could be a backstabber for all we know” says Blake harshly.

“Back off asshole” mutters Devin in a low firm voice.

“Shut the fuck up, maybe you’re hiding something by defending them huh?” says Blake in a shrill tone as he grabs Devin’s shirt.

“Leave him alone!” Devyn tries to separate them.

“Fuck you, I would never rat anyone out” grunts Ian.

“We can deal with this, if we keep our head’s together!” shouts Amanda forcing to ease the situation.

“No way, I’m getting on that bus, one of you got my Carmen killed!” yells Blake releasing his grip off Devin and cocks his pistol.

“If you pull that trigger asshole I will kill you” warns Bradley as he points his pistol at Blake’s temple.

“After all we’ve been through, you think I had something to do with it!” Ian raises his voice.

Blake looks at Ian with a rabid expression pointing his pistol at him.

“Put your guns down both of you!” says Howard toughly.

After a brief pause they both listened and lowered their guns, Blake sighed before exhaustedly leaning against the bus.

“We have no evidence that would indicate the traitor, besides it’s over......we’re no longer in Louisville...... we’re on the road we have little to no food left, some of us need medical help, we should focus on finding supplies and a safe place for tonight” responds Howard earnestly.

“It still doesn’t change the fact that someone is the traitor and he....or she might slit your throat at night” interjects Blake bitterly sitting on the ground looking up contemptuously at the rest.

“Give it up Blake....there’s nothing we can do, like Howard said we should focus on moving forward” responds Zack strongly.

On the bus.

“I’m gonna check on Emma stay here Nicholas” says Rachel softly as she approaches Emma who’s staring bleakly through the windshield.

“You okay Emma? how are you holding up?” says Rachel with compassion in her eyes.

Emma shrugged her shoulders without replying.

“I can’t imagine the kind of pain you’re going through right now” she says warmly.

“I’m okay.......I think......it’s strange how things fall apart so quickly.......we don’t even expect it” replies Emma blankly with eeriness in her voice.

“You’re not alone, you can talk to me.....” says Rachel compassionately.

“Yeah.........thanks” responds Emma sullenly before turning her back to Rachel and continues staring lifelessly through the windshield.

“Does it hurt badly?” Sarah asks gently while watching Kaden trembling and laying across the seat three rows behind Emma.

“Yeah, yeah it does” he replies in pain with slight rudeness in his voice.

“Is it true that you killed Carter and caused the death of my friends?” she asks directly with no hesitation in her voice.

“Does it matter? I mean.....will you even believe me?” replies Kaden stuttering.

“Yes” she answers after a few seconds of pause.

“No.......Carter’s alive.......I left him alive........he might be dead now...rgh.......fuck......shit.....please......leave me alone” says Kaden in agony.

“Don’t listen to him dear, he’s a conniving kid, aren’t you Kaden? huh Jarvis taught you well on how lie and manipulate to get your way.....well you’re not fooling me” interjects Cecelia aggressively eavesdropping on them.

“Hey that’s enough!” responds Rachel firmly.

“When the group comes back and decides to leave him....I won’t have any objections....I won’t let that slime anywhere near my baby......this bastard would kill us all in a heartbeat” says Cecelia roughly.

“He can hardly breathe, there’s no way we’re leaving him, Jarvis was the enemy not him” replies Rachel calmly slightly lifted tone.

“I don’t have the strength to argue with you.......he has to go and that’s it” replies Cecelia exhaustedly with slight anger as she shook her head and returned to Viola.

“Mum you scare me” says Viola in a silvery voice staring with her beautiful dark eyes.

Cecelia kneels down to her “I’m sorry you saw that honey” she says before hugging Viola tenderly “I love you so much dear” she whispers with her eyes shut.

“It’s okay mum......you got angry.......” Viola responds innocently unsure of what to say.

“Sometimes we have to look scary to express ourselves.....it’s complicated honey.....but you have to stay strong” Cecelia replies in a modulated voice.

“I miss Sebastian, you think we’ll see him again....like ever?” Viola asks in small gentle voice.

“I miss him too......too much......maybe we will see him I don’t know” sobs Cecelia.

“This is a big fucking mistake” mutters Blake.

“We stay together that’s the only way to get through this, put the past behind us, the only person that cause this mess was Jarvis” says Howard in a husky voice.

“I think we should discuss on our next step, where are we heading?” asks Zack with his arms folded.

“This road will takes us further South, I’m guessing a gas station should be not far now, maybe we could find some supplies there” suggests Howard.

“I agree with Howard” says Amanda.

“What about the coast?” interjects Bradley mildly.

“What about it?” replies Howard abruptly in a orotund voice.

“We should try our chances on open waters, find a boat get ourselves off the mainland, I’m fucking sick and tired of cities and towns, everywhere brought us nothing but trouble” responds Bradley in a soft-spoken voice.

“And you think getting a boat will solve your problems?” remarks Blake sarcastically.

“To be honest I don’t like the idea either” interjects Emily.

“I hate the damn ocean” mumbles Ian.

“First we need supplies.....lots of it.....besides there is no safe place out there” says Michael flatly.

“I suggest we head South and see what we can find, the coast can wait” says Amanda firmly.

“Yeah....I gotta disagree with you Bradley, the coast isn’t the answer right now, we’re all hungry and in need of supplies.......what do you think Zack, Jean?” responds Howard toughly.

“Sorry Bradley I gotta go with Howard on this one” says Zack calmly.

“It maybe too big of a risk, but I like the idea of the coast” smirks Jean.

“What do you guys think?” asks Zack glancing at Devin and Devyn.

“We need supplies, that’s it” grunts Devin sourly as he enters the bus with Devyn.

“Fine....okay......we head South” says Bradley in a taut voice before getting on the bus.

“What a prick” mumbles Blake under his nose with a sneer.

“Lets go” says Howard.

“Hey don’t talk like that about my brother!” says Katie raucously.

Blake gets up takes a short glance at Katie’s angry face and replies blankly “Whatever” before getting on.

Forty-five minutes had passed, the group was still heading south along the straight road, the sun slowly started to fade. Howard glanced at the gas meter indicating an nearly empty tank. The atmosphere on the bus was peaceful as ever some dozed off after an eventful morning and afternoon. After being a physical education high school teacher becoming rich after inheriting his fathers fortune, later on not long before the apocalypse he travelled the world. Visiting many different countries, learned several languages. At the age of thirty-four he held degrees in sports, technology, teaching, languages, maths and biology. None of that matters now, at least not that much as he expected. He arrived at Jarvis’s sick paradise nearly a month after the outbreak, never trusted Michael or Jarvis from the very beginning. Being on a low point at the time when he first met them, starved and wounded in the woods. They took him in with open arms, for some time he felt that he owed them his life and proved himself to be a valuable asset.

“Hey, you okay?” interrupts Jean.

“I’m fine kid, just thinking about bits and pieces” replies Howard optimistically.

“Good......it’s gonna get dark soon” says Jean awkwardly.

“Yeah......everything fine back there?” mutters Howard.

“Now pretty much......apart from the moment where Blake and Cecelia argued to get rid of Kaden” says Jean firmly.

“Who can blame them, still I’m surprised Blake toned down anyway” replies Howard calmly with optimism in his voice.

“Do you think we may have a traitor in our group?” Jean asks inquisitively.

“Not this again kid” chuckles Howard shaking his head.

“Come on, just between us.....I think it was Kaden” replies Jean flatly.

“Hmm.....I don’t know......the kid is hard to read.....it could’ve been anyone” says Howard thoughtfully.

“How’s the leg?” remarks Jean.

“Better still stings.....gonna need to get a sewed up.....otherwise I might get an infection” replies Howard doubtfully.

“Katie are you alright?” asks Bradley softly sitting beside his sister.

“Yeah I’m okay....” she replies unenthusiastically.

“Somethings bothering you, you can talk to me” persists Bradley.

“It’s nothing okay!” she says raucously and turns her back.

He lowers his head for a brief moment before looking around the bus. Zack and Winston were sleeping two rows behind them. Blake had just woken up at the back of the bus. Cecelia was reading her book while Viola slept on her lap on the other side. Amanda and Sarah were chatting about something a row behind Cecelia. Ian stood beside Michael who sat and protected Kaden from any sudden rash reactions from anyone especially Blake. The most cheerful pair on the bus were Cody and Emily who were situated behind the driver. Bradley looked ahead and noticed Devin and Devyn sitting quietly for most of the time. In front of them Nicholas was playing a word game with Rachel.

“Jackpot people, a gas station with a motel up ahead” Howard interrupts cheerfully.

“Finally, maybe are luck has changed” remarks Katie rigidly.

“We’ll see” mutters Bradley as he walks towards the driver.

“How does it look?” asks Bradley loudly.

“Looks good, a few walkers nothing we can’t handle” replies Howard bluntly.

“I can help take out some” responds Jean confidently.

“Me too” interjects Cody.

“Okay I’ll go with you two should be enough to clear the front” nods Bradley.

“I’ll go too” says Devin affirmatively.

15 minutes later

“Check the service station for supplies, I’ll have a look in the motel” says Bradley firmly.

“We’re coming with you” says Zack firmly and Devin nods.

“Yeah.....okay....uff.....I’ll go have a look” mutters Jean weakly.

“I’ll stay by the bus just incase” nods Howard.

Jean and Cody approach the station shop.

“Keep your eyes peeled” mumbles Cody with his 9mm pistol lifted.

“Save the bullets, I doubt we’ll encounter more walkers” responds Jean rigidly.

“I’m not taking any chance Jean, you go right ahead and swing your crowbar” replies Cody toughly.

“Fine...jackass” mumbles Jean to himself as he opens the glass door.

“You take the left” ordered Cody.

Bradley, Devin and Zack walked cautiously towards the motel located to the right of the service shop. There were staircases on both sides, the ground floor had about seven rooms while the top floor had five.

“Lets start from the ground level” grins Zack holding a knife.

Devin kicks the first door from the left pointing his gun. The stench was unbearable.

“Damn it stinks in here” winces Bradley as he enters.

“I hope we don’t stink like this” Zack smiles for a short moment.

“Guys....” Devin responds in a bleak voice from the bedroom.

“Oh my god” says Zack and Bradley in shock as they gaze at a dead couple laying in bed and beside the bed two other bodies most likely their children.

“Why would they do this?” says Devin blankly as he picks up an empty revolver from the man’s hand.

“Maybe they were bitten” mutters Zack sullenly.

“Lets keep going guys” says Bradley softly.

“You found anything Jean?” yells Cody looking through the shelfs.

“Yep got a medical kit” replies Jean boldly.

“Let me see” Cody walks over.

He opens the kit.

“Hmm.....this’s only enough for one person” remarks Cody calculatedly.

“Howard needs stitches” mutters Jean doubtfully.

“Yeah Kaden needs more than that” replies Cody.

“We decide as a group who will get treated” grunts Jean as he opens a cabinet.

“And have more arguments, think about it this time someone might actually hurt someone, you saw Blake back there, what if the group decides to give the medicine to Kaden?” replies Cody cautiously.

“You’re over thinking things man.......we’re not hiding anything from the group” responds Jean decisively.

“Found some shaving cream” smirks Zack.

“I’ll take that” says Bradley as he grabs it.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna shave” chuckles Zack.

“Not right now, but yeah I am, I hate having a stubble and I need clean clothes” grins Bradley.

“Don’t we all.......only one room left” mutters Zack.

“Go check on Devin upstairs, I got it here” nods Bradley.

“Sure thing” replies Zack shortly.

Bradley walks over to the final room on ground level. He enters and takes out his gun while approaching the closet by the bed.

“AAAAAAARGHAAAARGH” - a walker growls while stumbling on top of Brad.

He drops his gun and tries to push the walker off of him.

“Fuck, fuck you stinking shit” quavers Brad holding the walker up high.

The walker growl grew louder and got closer to sinking his teeth into Bradley’s face.

BAM

The walkers face exploded on impact with the bullet that Katie shot standing in the doorway.

“Uh.....man” responds Bradley in a wheezy voice as he lifts his head to see who pulled the trigger.

“Y-you okay” says Katie in quavering voice.

“Thanks to you.....I am.....hey where did you get the gun?” asks Bradley abruptly.

“I took it from Rachel.....I wanted to see if you’re alright” replies Katie in a soft voice.

He sluggishly gets up and picks up his gun.

“Come on lets check the rest of the place” mutters Bradley exhaustedly.

“The fuck was that?” remarks Zack nervously.

“Walker made a jump on me” replies Bradley bluntly.

“It didn’t bit you?” asks Zack concerned.

“Luckily, no” mutters Bradley.

“Where’s Devin?” remarks Katie.

“Upstairs, two rooms are clean, I think we can stay here for the night” replies Zack positively.

“Yeah guess that would be a good idea, in the morning we should try search the woods for supplies, maybe Howard or Michael know how to hunt” says Bradley thoughtfully.

“What the fuck?! no way he’s getting those supplies!” Blake’s voice is heard.

“What’s going on?” mumbles Katie as she glances.

“We should go see what’s going on” responds Bradley.

“Listen Blake the kid needs it more than Howard, he has suffered enough” says Michael in a controlled voice.

“No more arguments! Kaden needs the medicine, I can manage maybe we’ll find some supplies tomorrow.” replies Howard weakly.

“You don’t look good” remarks Cody worriedly.

“I’m fine” says Howard unconvincingly.

“You’re burning up” responds Amanda as she touches Howard’s sweaty face.

“How’s Kaden?” asks Bradley curiously.

“Not good, he’s got a temperature too and his wounds need to get patched up” answers Michael calmly.

“It’s fine give the meds to the kid, this discussion’s over” grunts Howard faintly.

“Is there another way, we can go about this ?” asks Amanda irritated.

“We only found one medical kit, sorry” mutters Jean shyly.

“Only way to settle this is by taking a vote” suggests Zack.

“Then give the medicine to Howard it’s obvious most of you hate Kaden, quite frankly I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you plan to kill him tonight!” says Michael angrily.

The group stood for a short pause in silence.

“Fuck this” mumbles Blake as he walks off towards the motel.

[Howard should receive medical treatment]

[Kaden should receive medical treatment]

A Christmas present for you all, hope you enjoy it ;)

• edited December 2014

Great chapter! Merry Christmas and thank you for writing this amazing story :)

[Kaden should receive medical treatment]

Kadens wounds are more severe than Howards, he lost blood and besides that Howard himself offered the medicine to Kaden. I think Howard has better chances to survive his injury without medicine. Blake can whine about the traitor as long as he wants (to be fair, he has a good reason) but for me Kaden redeemed himself the moment he spared Carter.

By the way: I am positively surprised no one got shot during the argument. And thank god that Brad has a little sister who watches his back :D

Howard stopped the bus and ordered everyone out. “Well it’s a fucking good time to resolve this” Blake stomps out of the bus. “Take it

• [Howard should receive medical treatment]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Howard stopped the bus and ordered everyone out. “Well it’s a fucking good time to resolve this” Blake stomps out of the bus. “Take it

• [Kaden should receive medical treatment]

Merry Christmas to you too. :)

• [Howard should receive medical treatment]

• “The doors are giving in Carter!” points Liam with his eyes raised.

“Get upstairs, find us a way out!” says Carter in a controlled voice.

“Nicky we have to go last chance” he continues anxiously.

She turns her face filled with tears towards him and glances at the door with no reply. The cardboards cracked by the windows and doors and hell broke loose....
    Carter abruptly grabs Nicky and tries to carry her.

“Let me go, NO! STEPHEN!” she stretches her arms over Carter’s shoulder as she witnesses Stephen getting devoured by four rotters.

“Over here!” yells Liam standing in a doorway upstairs.

Carter rushes quickly with Nicky squirming and punching him in despair.

“Nicky stop it! we have to find a way out!” shouts Carter as he places her on the floor. Liam shuts the door.

She curls up with tears in her eyes.

“They’re coming up” says Liam nervously as he blocks the door with his back.

“I’ll hold it! find something we can use to barricade it!” orders Carter firmly.

“There’s nothing here” Liam looks around hectically.

“Check the window see if there’s a ladder or somethin’” replies Carter rigidly.

Liam slides the window open.

“There’s nothing Carter! There's no way out! what are we gonna do?!” shouts Liam.

“How high is the drop? what do you see at the bottom” quavers Carter as walkers keep bashing the door.

“I dunno know......there are garbage containers under us” remarks Liam thoughtfully with fear in his voice.

“We have to jump....ugh..shit......take Nicky both of you jump I’ll hold the door until then” mutters Carter clenching his teeth.

Liam approaches Nicky unsurely he touches her gently “Nicky we have to go, come with me please” his voice shivers.

“She’s not replying Carter” remarks Liam anxiously.

“Keep trying, maybe you can get through to her, you’re her friend” replies Carter roughly.

“Nicky, I know you can hear me, if you want us to make it out alive we have to go now, Stephen would want you to live, you’re my best friend.....I need you Nicky......please” sobs Liam.

After a short seemingly long pause to Liam and Carter, she turned around to face them with a blank face filled with tears.

“We have to jump” Liam says with concern.

Nicky lifelessly gets herself up and goes with Liam to the window. Without hesitation she leaps before Liam.

“Nicky!” squeals Liam.

“Fuck! did she make it!” shouts Carter.

Liam gazes down noticing Nicky moving slowly and getting sluggishly out of the container.

“She’s alright Carter, she’s alright” says Liam cheerfully.

“Okay now you jump! we don’t have time I can’t hold these doors much longer!” screams Carter.

Liam leaps out, the door cracks Carter falls to the ground a walker grabs his right foot through the gap and sinks it's teeth into his heel taking out a small bite before he kicks the rotter off of himself. With all the adrenaline he only thought of escaping he stormed towards the window and jumped away from the swarm. A car pulled over in the street it was Boniek and Mi-Cha. Liam helped Nicky get into the vehicle while Carter got himself out of the container and joined them a few seconds later before driving away.

“Damn that was a close one” remarks Boniek overwhelmingly.

“How did you know where I was?” asks Carter curiously with an angry expression.

“Lucky guess, you were gone a long time man” answers Boniek calmly.

“You guys know each other?” asks Liam surprised.

“Yeah we met a while back” replies Boniek firmly.

“Are you okay Carter?” asks Liam concerned noticing Carter looking angrily through his windshield.

“Yeah” he replies shortly unconvincingly.

Nicky was sitting in between Liam and Carter in the backseat with her face pale blankly looking forward.

“Nicky?....you alright?” asks Liam.

She reluctantly turns her head slightly towards him and gives a small nod.

“I’m Boniek and this’s Mi-Cha” says Boniek calmly with a positive tone in his voice.

“Hi.....I’m Liam and this’s Nicky” smirks Liam.

“Nice to meet ya” mutters Boniek as he turns towards Mi-Cha and gestures “They are friends of Carter, Liam and Nicky”

The girls turns around to see them and smiles warmly.

“Hello” smiles Liam.

“She’s mute” adds Boniek.

“Oh....” he says nicely and waves gently.

“Boniek if you see a blue bus up ahead stop because my friends left the town in it and were heading this way” says Liam flatly.

“Sure thing” replies Boniek confidently and looks into his rear mirror noticing Carter’s silence.

“What’s bugging you Carter, did something happen back there? asks Boniek with his eyes narrowed.

“It fucking did we nearly died! lets just drop it and move on!” replies Carter rigidly and sourly not taking his eyes of the windshield.

“Sorry I asked” responds Boniek flatly directing his eyes back on the road.

Liam looks across at his friend with a worried expression wondering why or what made him so angry.

15 minutes later

“There’s someone walking by the road” remarks Boniek bluntly looking at the short figure wearing a black hoodie with a grey army backpack and dark jeans.

“It might be someone from Louisville” gruff Carter.

“We should pull over, maybe the person needs help” gasps Liam.

“It could be anyone” mutters Boniek cautiously.

[Pull over]

[Keep driving]

• [Pull over]

Damn it Carter...

“The doors are giving in Carter!” points Liam with his eyes raised. “Get upstairs, find us a way out!” says Carter in a controlled voice.

• [Pull over]

Amazing Chapter!!

“The doors are giving in Carter!” points Liam with his eyes raised. “Get upstairs, find us a way out!” says Carter in a controlled voice.

• [Pull over]

Carter, Y U no tell anyone?

Alt text

• [Pull over]

• “Howard clearly wants Kaden to have the medicine, so I have nothing against it” says Bradley lifting his hand.

Most of the group agreed with Bradley’s words and voted the same, apart from Cecelia and presumingly Blake who went to the motel. Michael took the kit with supplies and went to Kaden. Meanwhile Blake saw Devin go into one of the rooms on the top level, he decided to go have a look.

“Anything interesting?” remarks Blake flatly.

“Not really, found a flashlight, a broken radio, some clothes, but no food” as Devin examines the nightstand.

“Show me the radio, maybe I can fix it” mumbles Blake.

“Knock yourself out” shrugs Devin as he takes the walkie out of his bag.

“What’s going on outside?” asks Devin curiously.

“Jean found a medical kit the group wants to treat that sonuvabitch Kaden and not Howard who’s fucking more capable of keeping the group safe than that chickenshit kid” replies Blake sourly.

“A bit harsh don’t you think? I mean, I agree he messed up, he was manipulated just like the rest, if he’s telling the truth that he spared Carter, in my eyes he’s redeemed himself” replies Devin steadily.

“There’s no proof that Carter’s alive somewhere, he could’ve lied to us for all we know and most believed him.....I’m just waiting for the moment when he or that other snake Michael step out of line.....then I won’t hesitate in killing them.......I gave them the benefit of the doubt once that’s it” says Blake in a controlled tone.

“What did you do before the outbreak?” asks Devin directly.

“Nothing much, what do you care?” replies Blake evasively as he starts fiddling with the radio.

“Just wanted to change the subject” says Devin awkwardly as he continues searching the room.

“It might be completely fucked or it just needs some batteries” mutters Blake.

“Well it’s not like I can say ‘hey I’ll just pop out and buy some’ and besides we only have one” replies Devin sarcastically.

“So what? maybe the military has a safe zone set up or something somewhere, with this we can get in contact with them” responds Blake flatly.

“Knowing our luck we’ll stumbles upon another ‘safe place‘ run by another idiotic sociopath” replies Devin ironically.

“Did you guys check all the rooms?” asks Blake firmly.

“Uhmm yeah this’s the last one” nods Devin.

“Cool, it’s a good place to stay, beds look comfortable, we need a few days to heal up” says Blake sullenly.

Devin notices Blake’s face lower morosely as he leans by a table.

“I’m sorry about Carmen” remarks Devin sincerely.

“Eh.....me too....I spent the first weeks looking for her.....and when I finally find her.....she gets snatched from me........this time forever” responds Blake painfully.

“You found her....it’s what matters most....you had happiness for a short period.....some people are not destined to find their loved ones......Bradley miraculously found his sister....but Zack....he still hopes that he’ll find his girlfriend Skylar.....he’s a good friend and I hope one day he’ll find her.....even if it is only for a moment” replies Devin softly.

“I’m gonna go check on the rest” says Blake flatly and walks out abruptly.

“Rachel, I wanted to give your gun back” says Katie shyly.

“Thanks, didn’t notice it was gone” she replies.

“We should get everyone settled in, the place seems safe” said Katie calmly.

“I reckon we all stay on the top level” suggests Bradley.

“Is there enough space?” asks Jean curiously.

“Maybe, the kids should stay upstairs, perhaps a few people would have to sleep on the ground floor and we need someone on watch just incase of walkers” replies Bradley thoughtfully.

“We can block most of the open space with the bus” interjects Amanda.

“Howard can stay with me and Viola....I’ll keep a close look at him” remarks Cecelia firmly.

“Cody and I will help Howard get upstairs” nods Jean.

“I’ll stay with Emily in a room downstairs” says Cody in a silvery tone.

“You’re so sure of yourself huh?” remarks Emily playfully.

“Well....you’re not refusing” responds Cody with a grin.

“No way, I’m gonna get my gear” says Emily cheerfully.

“Someone’s getting lucky tonight” interjects Jean optimistically.

“I’ll be with Sarah, maybe someone else wants to.... says Amanda.

“Me......I’ll stay with you” says Katie abruptly.

Bradley takes a short surprised glance at his sister.

“Emma will stay with me and Nicholas” interjects Rachel calmly.

“I’m guessing that Devin will want to stay with his sister Devyn” says Amanda doubtfully.

“I’ll bunk up with Winston and someone else I’m sure there’ll be space” replies Zack uncommitted.

“Then I’ll join you guys” yells Jean as he helps Cody carry Howard.

“All good Blake?” remarks Zack with a nod as he sees him approaching.

“Yeah.....Devin searched the last room we can start getting settled in” said Blake flatly.

A few group members were surprised by the sudden change of tune from Blake’s count as they watch him enter the bus. He approaches Ian who’s observing Michael patching up Kaden.

“What do you want?” remarks Ian with hostility.

“Nothing......I just wanted to say sorry.....okay?” answers Blake morosely.

“Yeah....look I also want to say sorry about what happened in Louisville, I’m sorry Carmen got killed......but I had nothing to do with it” replies Ian flatly.

“I believe you” sighs Blake before he leaves.

“Ian, I’m gonna move the bus keep an eye on Kaden” interjects Michael.

3 hours later

Bradley knocks on Rachel’s door.

“Hey Brad, everything okay? come in” she asks softly.

“Everything’s good...for now......how’s Nicholas holding up?” he replies warmly.

“He’s okay, Blake scares him a bit, but it’s nothing serious.” she replies calmly.

“Why something happened?” Bradley asks.

“No, he just....doesn’t like his haircut” she briefly chuckles.

“Heh yeah, he looks like one of those bikers from the future” he smirks.

“How about Emma?” Bradley asks compassionately.

“Not so good, she’s not talking much...it really hit her hard....can’t imagine what she’s going through” Rachel replies worriedly.

“I don’t know what I would do if some asshole killed my sister” replies Bradley in a tight voice.

“You’d kill him.......I know I would” she replies in a matter-of-fact voice.

“You’re right” he replies doubtfully and morosely.

“So....where are you staying tonight?” she asks after an awkward pause.

“Hmm....downstairs....with Blake and Ian” he replies disconcerted.

“Sounds fun” Rachel responds ironically.

“Luckily I got the couch” he sneers.

“How’s your sister? she’s been acting strange recently” asks Rachel intriguingly.
    “How do you mean?” he asks thoughtfully.

“Her reactions were sometimes abrupt I dunno, it might be just me, I thought maybe something happened” replies Rachel doubtfully.

“She hasn’t said anything to me.... I’m gonna go check on her” says Bradley in a flat tone.

“Okay....goodnight Brad” she says calmly.

“Goodnight Rach” nods Bradley before leaving.

Meanwhile Cody went for a walk behind the motel, simply staring at the cloudless starry sky.

“There you are, how come you didn’t tell me where were you going?” asks Emily in a pleasant tone.

“Just wanted to take a quiet walk before sleep” he answered calmly.

“Thought you’d want to take a walk with me” she replies playfully.

“You were chatting with the group.....I didn’t want to interfere” Cody replied flatly with his hands in his pockets.

“Don’t be silly” she kisses him on the cheek and slides her hand under his arm and gently places her head on his shoulder.

“It’s a beautiful night” she sighed.

“You’re beautiful” he grins.

She smiled back and continued to look ahead.

“Do you think we’ll ever get over what happened today?” sighs Emily.

“We better do, otherwise the group’s gonna fall apart” replies Cody sternly looking at the night sky.

“Blake apologised to Ian I think he’s gonna come round, what do you think about him?” Emily asks softly.

“I dunno, both dudes have their good and bad moments, hard to say” he replies evasively.

“Maybe Blake’s hiding something what if he’s blaming himself for what’s happened” suggests Emily thoughtfully.

“Doesn’t make sense Emily, why would he risk it? the guy loved Carmen more than anything, besides he’s not that type of guy to go for a deal or something that Jarvis would offer” replied Cody firmly.

“Why do you think that?” asked Emily.

“He despised Jarvis” replies Cody bluntly.

“I’m not totally convinced.....but maybe you’re right” she sighs.

“We’re lucky that there are no walkers tonight” mutters Cody.

“Don’t say it too early lover boy, come on lets get back” she replied in a sweet tone.

“I’ll be there in a minute” he kisses her tenderly on the lips.

Bradley exited Rachel’s room, everyone seemed to have gone to their rooms apart from Blake who was leaning on the rail by the stairs. Ian and Michael took first watch by the bus. He decided to have a talk with Blake.

“Nice night” remarks Bradley.

“Yeah it is” he replied dubiously.

“It’s funny how we never really talked in Louisville” said Bradley doubtfully.

“Heh we were all busy doing our own stuff” Blake somewhat smiles.

“How did you end up there anyway?” frowns Bradley.

“Oh it was a long ride before we ended up in Louisville” Blake shook his head.

“Go on” smirks Bradley.

“Fine.....when the outbreak started I pissed of a couple bikers, I hid in this trailer park before this guy Joe showed up and I nearly blew his fucking head off, anyway we both ended up at Ian’s dad’s house or maybe it was his uncles....I don’t fucking remember......Joe helped me fight off the bikers......but.....sighs.....he got killed.....I’ll never forget his last words, he asking me If I ever ended up in Jonesboro I should find his family Karen and Lucy” said Blake bleakly.

“Fuck” muttered Bradley as a cold shiver ran down his spine.

“Couldn’t forgive myself since, we went down to Jonesboro, but the place was overrun....no living human insight....” sighs Blake.

“Damn.......you didn’t make it buddy” remarked Bradley in shock.

“What?” gasped Blake faintly.

“He was my best friend Joe......he lived with his family in Jonesboro.......on that day we had to split up in Riversdale.....I had to get back to Atlanta and find my sister, while he.....oh God” said Bradley blankly as he sinks his face into his palms.

“Man....I’m sorry.....I had no idea” mumbled Blake.

“No, you couldn’t have known.....at least I know now what happened to him” sighs Bradley as he sullenly starts walking downstairs.

“Brad,....Joe was a good guy” said Blake sincerely.

Bradley nodded and turned around without reply and went straight for his room.

2 hours later

A ruckus woke up Cody, he quietly slips out of his bed puts his pants on, he hears whispers coming in from the outside, he picks up his pistol and slowly slides towards the door.
    He takes a peak through the window and sees Ian and Michael carrying small bags to the bus.

“What the fuck are you two doing?” Cody said firmly with his pistol pointing at them.

“Put the gun down Cody, it’s not what you think” replied Michael in a controlled voice.

“Are those our only supplies?” frowns Cody.

“No, we left some, we figured you guys are a big group and you all will manage to find more in the morning” mutters Michael calculatedly.

“Don’t you fucking move” gasps Cody as he notices them slowly moving to the bus door.

“Listen we have to get away from that psycho Blake he’s unhinged and moody, it doesn’t take long for a guy to snap...I have to protect Kaden, kids been through hell” said Michael roughly.

“And what about you Ian huh you’re running away with your tail between your legs?” Cody clenches his teeth in anger.

“Michael’s right shit’s fucked up, I have to think about myself, this is about survival” grunts Ian.

“Oh is it?” shrugs Cody contemptuously.

“Cody you can come with us, you and Emily, no one needs to know but we have to move now, this group won’t last a heartbeat” Michael persists mildly.

Major Choice: Loyalty

[Shoot Michael]

[Shoot Ian]

[Shout for help]

[Let them go quietly]

[Join them]

• edited December 2014

[Shoot Michael] cause , why not? XD

Amazing chapter!!!!!!

“Howard clearly wants Kaden to have the medicine, so I have nothing against it” says Bradley lifting his hand. Most of the group agreed w

• Shit, I expected something like this from Michael, but Ian took me by surprise...

[Shoot Michael]

Well I'll be damned if I let that happen! Shooting first is Codys best advantage, because if he cries for help, they could start shooting, killing Cody and whoever comes to help. We know Michael is able to kill in cold blood and he is probably the one who came up with this plan. Ian is just a coward and rightfully scared after what happened. Maybe he will give up after that jerk bit the dust.

“Howard clearly wants Kaden to have the medicine, so I have nothing against it” says Bradley lifting his hand. Most of the group agreed w

• [Shout for help]

Ian, you bastard...

• [Shoot Michael]

• Boniek suddenly pulls over in front of the stranger.

“Woah easy what the hell are you doing?” muttered Carter sourly.

“I’m gonna go check out if that person needs help” replied Boniek calmly.

“You have no idea who that is!” frowns Carter.

“I think it’s a woman” interjected Liam thoughtfully as he gazed behind.

“I’ll go see who it is-” grunted Boniek.

“No......I’ll go she might be dangerous” said Carter unexpectedly.

“Alright bro...I’m here if you need me” muttered Boniek as he checked his pistol clip.

“Whatever happens do not come out of the car, I’ll shout if I need anything okay, otherwise just drive away” Carter voice was decisive and severe.

“Okay” nods Boniek.

Carter opened the doors wide and exited with his arms stretched and slightly lifted.

“Stay right there! don’t come any closer” she gasped holding a shorty shotgun on a black belt crossed over her right shoulder aimed at Carter.

“Okay.....okay easy......I.....I mean we saw you alone by the road and we thought that maybe you need help” replied Carter weakly.

“Who are the hell are you? and who’s we?” the woman persists anxiously.

“Nobody.....just another survivor......name’s Carter, I can call the rest to come out if you want to?......we’re not killers.....if you want us to drive away.....we will” said Carter firmly.

“Are you armed?” asked the stranger.

“Yes” nods Carter.

“Toss it over, keep your hands where I can see them” she gasped not revealing her face from under the hood.

Carter slowly reached for his gun and gently threw it at the woman’s feet.

“May I ask what’s your name?” asked Carter softly as she picked up the weapon without losing sight off of him.

“Ruth” she replied after a moment of consideration.

“Nice to meet you......so what’s it gonna be Ruth?........Should I walk away now? or do you want a ride?” winces Carter impatiently as his wound started to sting.

“Where are you heading?” she asked suspiciously.

“South....anywhere but here to be frank” mumbled Carter.

She thought for a second and decided to pull the hood off revealing her quite harsh and edgy face, many freckles on her nose and naturally red lips made her look attractive. She looked to be in her twenties and had short, light-brown hair ear length, brightly emerald green eyes and fairly tanned skin.

*She walked slowly up to Carter. *

“Hands higher, turn around, call your group to come out with their hands up” Ruth ordered emotionlessly.

Carter frowned as he felt the shotgun dabbing into his back.

“But-” gasped Carter.

“Do it” she replied shortly and rigidly.

“Guys come on out with your hands up” shouted Carter reluctantly.

Liam held Nicky as they exited the car first, then Boniek with Mi-Cha.

“You have children with you?” she mumbled in disbelief.

“Yeah....like I said....we’re cool.....we just want to help” replied Carter weakly.

“Look lady, we don’t want any trouble if you don’t want our help, we’ll be on our way” responds Boniek firmly.

“Who’s the driver?” asked Ruth firmly.

“Me” gasped Boniek.

“Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen, you’re gonna keep driving South until we reach Midville , with my shotgun aimed at your spine, any sudden moves from anyone in the car and he gets it.....are we clear?” she responded stiffly.

“What?-” gasps Carter.

“Hell no, I ain’t drive with a fucking shotgun stuck to my back!” frowns Boniek angrily.

“Maybe I can drive” muttered Carter shortly.

“No....he drives you sit upfront next to him” she reacted rigidly.

“Just my fucking luck” grumbled Boniek.

“Please miss why are you doing this?” asked Liam frustratedly.

“Stay out of it Liam” gasped Carter.

“Shut up both you! everyone in the car” she ordered heavily.

“Easy” mumbled Carter as he she pushed him lightly.

They drove for a while in awkward silence, Boniek looked ahead in frustration, Carter glanced at everyone once in a while trying to figure out Ruth and he mainly thought about his fatal bite whether or not to reveal it to the group now or when he starts showing major symptoms. Liam and Mi-Cha sat quietly behind him, Nicky gazed down lifelessly beside Ruth.

“So who are you people?” asks Ruth confidently with a stern expression.

“It’s a long story” frowned Carter.

“We have plenty time, it’s a long drive to Midville” she sneered for the first time.

“What’s in Midville?” Liam interjected curiously.

“I asked for your story first, you all tell yours and later I’ll tell mine” Ruth replied calmly.

Boniek and Carter both glanced at each other.

“Liam, Nicky and I were a part of a settlement in Louisville ran by a ruthless guy named Jarvis. One day I went on a supply run with him....-and left me to die, later I met Boniek and Mi-Cha who helped me get back and get my friends out of that hellhole, but it was too late.....some got killed by Jarvis, some escaped, I found Liam and Nicky we managed to get away......and here we are” said Carter bleakly.

“I’m sorry to hear that, how long were you guys in Louisville?” her voice sounded sincere and warm.

“I dunno, it felt like a long time to me....agh” gasped Carter in pain.

“You okay man?” winces Boniek.

“Yeah yeah I’m good” wheezed Carter as he secretly reaches to see his wound.

“Are you sure? you do look quite pale” remarked Ruth.

[Reveal the bite]

[Conceal the bite]

• [Conceal the bite] Cause , Why? XD

Amazing Chapter , Like Always!!!!!!

Boniek suddenly pulls over in front of the stranger. “Woah easy what the hell are you doing?” muttered Carter sourly. “I’m gonna go ch

• edited December 2014

[Reveal the bite]

It's likely too late for amputation, but if he turns without warning, he could get the group into serious trouble.

Boniek suddenly pulls over in front of the stranger. “Woah easy what the hell are you doing?” muttered Carter sourly. “I’m gonna go ch

• [Conceal the bite]

• [Reveal the bite]

• [Reveal the bite]

• [Reveal the bite]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.