More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Untie them]

Domingez posted: »

“A word Josh” Aaron whisked his right hand. “What is it?” hissed Josh reluctantly. “Is this really necessary? they seem like genuinely

• Charlie breathes heavily and dashes to grab the candle holder as the doors unlock Father Monroe enters holding Elias with a stiletto to his throat. He startles upon noticing the empty chair, suddenly Charlie attacks from the right flank, she hits him on the head, blood starts pouring out of his right temple. He loses grasp of Elias, and starts blindly waving his stiletto and grazes Charlie’s stomach, the wound causes her to flinch and shriek “Elias run!”.

The boy quickly got to his feet with hands still tied behind his back and escapes. Father Monroe desperately tries to stop the bleeding, screaming in agony, with his vision restricted he charges at Charlie who kicks him away. She swiftly crawls behind a bench with her hand trembling on her stomach.

“No......no.....oh...god.....sh..” stutters Charlie covered in blood and on her knees. Ellis’s voice was faintly heard calling her and Elias’s name out. She peeks to see where Father Monroe had disappeared and sluggishly stands on her feet. The priest responded from behind her “I knew the boy was a good soul” he grunted angrily.

“Stay away from me you crazy fuck!” she growled.

“There’s a lot of evil inside you, look what you did to me?! to a servant of God! you should be condemned beyond hell! their eyes are watching you!” he snarled.

“You fucking hypocrite! you call yourself a servant of God and kidnap people so you could kill them because their good?! where’s the logic you sick bastard!” she yelled and sobbed in pain.

“You will never understand God sent me to free good people from suffering in this decaying world, you think Elias will ever be happy avoiding satan’s creation, I just want him to be at peace while he still is a good soul!” he shouted maniacally.

“Screw you” she muttered in disgust taking a few steps back while Father Monroe slowly approaches her.

“Good people help the ones they love, you made an evil move to help Elias, which complicates my decision, I can see you want to grab that candle holder it’s closer to me than it is to you, that’s what’s holding you back? or the fact that I might kill you first hmph? don’t you want to be free Charlie?.....ugh you crashed my skull quite bad I hope my right eye will recover, but I forgive you Charlie--” said Father Monroe in a tiring yet controlled tone.

Ellis stormed into the church and slashes the priest’s hand with Adalbert’s katana. He shrieks agonizingly holding his missing limp, Ellis picks up the stiletto he dropped and walks over to Charlie.

“Are you okay?” he asked urgently.

“Yeah I’ll survive, where’s Elias he managed to escape?” she murmured.

“He‘s okay we found him” said Ellis with a glad smile as he rested his hand on her shoulder.

“And Adalbert?” she asked in a hesitating voice.

Ellis’s face turned sullen and nodded negatively.

“Oh no Adalbert” she choked and sobbed

“This bastard will get everything he deserves” muttered Ellis as he got up and returned to Father Monroe who’s squirming on the ground.

“Please don’t kill me....please please don’t I’m sorry....their eyes are watching you, Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.Your kingdom come--” gasps Father Monroe in grave panic.

“We gotta go, walkers are heading this way! oh shit” remarked Renda as he came in to alert them.

Major Choice: Payback

[Let Ellis torture and kill Father Monroe]

[Stop Ellis from killing]

[Convince Ellis to leave him for the walkers]

[Grab the stiletto from Ellis and kill Father Monroe yourself]

• [Grab the stiletto from Ellis and kill Father Monroe yourself]

Charlie breathes heavily and dashes to grab the candle holder as the doors unlock Father Monroe enters holding Elias with a stiletto to his

Ain't nobody got time for Ellis' torture. But I'd not risk leaving him to the walkers, he could survive.

Charlie breathes heavily and dashes to grab the candle holder as the doors unlock Father Monroe enters holding Elias with a stiletto to his

Monroe would deserve the torture and far worse. But there is no time to do this. It would also be something very, very dark, more befitting to a villain. And while Ellis goes down a very dark path right now, does not mean that Charlie or Elias should tolerate this.

Regardless, Monroe has to die, so they should make sure of that.

• [Let Ellis torture and kill Father Monroe]

TORTURE TIME! XD

Awesome Chapter!!!

PS: What would have happened with all the other choices? (hiding , escaping and remaining seated)

• [Let Ellis torture and kill Father Monroe]

Considering the path Ellis is going now, this would likely lead to him going down an extremely dark path...

And then I will cry even more.

• edited February 2015

Aaron looked at the pair and thought for a long moment if he could trust them, even though he considered himself as a smart and intelligent person, he never was good at making decisions maybe because of his hesitant nature. Josh on the other hand was always confident and decisive even when he was wrong, that frustrated Aaron when they were younger.

“What are you doing?” remarked Nina as Aaron untied her.

“What does it look like? I’m setting you both free” answered Aaron cautiously.

“Hmm well I’m must handed to you for trusting us, what made you change your mind?” grunted Donovan rubbing his wrists.

“We live in a world now where we have no choice but to take risks” answered Aaron thoughtfully.

“Well we appreciate it, but I have to find my nephew he’s still out there somewhere--” said Donovan.

Josh entered the room and startled at the sight of his brother setting the pair loose.

“The fuck are you doin‘ Aaron?!” he gasped pointing the gun at them.

Aaron stepped in front of the Josh “They’re not gonna harm us, we have to start trusting people if we want to get through this”.

“Step aside Aaron, you have no idea who these people are they could be all nice now, but when things get south they’ll leave us for the walkers!” yelled Josh angrily.

“We’re not a part of Dan’s or Roland’s group anymore! enough is enough we have to change our ways, starting from now.....put your gun down!” snarled Aaron.

After a moment of panting Josh lowered his gun and went outside.

“Looks like you two have been through a lot, I’m sorry” Donovan broke the silence as he grabbed his backpack.

“What are doing?” frowned Aaron.

“Packing, I’m taking some food and medicine before heading out, we’ve wasted quite a bit of time here, if anything happens hmph feel free to take any supplies left” replied Donovan blankly.

“You’re coming back here right? what about Chris don’t you want to wait for him?” asked Aaron.

“Hmmph...sure, there’s no fine shelter like this place for a couple of miles, I managed to get that car working there’s a small town not far from here might be good to check it out for supplies, but for now Alastair is my priority and as for Chris he knows how to take care of himself tell him to wait here for us” muttered Donovan calmly.

“I understand, we’ll wait for Ellis and Chris to get back, hopefully with Charlie and Elias all in one piece” nodded Aaron.

“Thank you for untying us and good luck if we’ll ever get a chance to see each other again, keep an eye on your brother he listens to you, don’t let him lose himself, I know how that feels” said Donovan pensively.

“Hey little girl you’re kinda holding my crossbow, can I have it back?” asked Nina shyly with a wince.

“Oh yes sorry for taking it, I like crossbows” smiled Akemi.

“I can see that, know how to use one?” smirked Nina.

“Yes I was taught well, it’s the only thing I know how to use, it saves my life” replied Akemi flatly.

“Smart girl, if we meet again I’ll show you some neat tricks” she grinned.

“Okay be careful outside” smiled Akemi as she looked straight into Nina’s chocolate brown eyes.

“You too....oh wait I almost forgot, looks like your folks haven’t found my other crossbow did they?” sneered Nina.

“No I don’t think so, why?” asked Akemi curiously.

“I stashed another crossbow in the back room, it’s not as good as this one, but it does it’s job, come I’ll show ya” said Nina nicely.

“You forgot this” mumbled Aaron handing back Donovans Desert Eagle.

“Thanks might come in handy with them dead corpse hanging around” muttered Donovan appreciatively.

“Don’t mention it” Aaron replied.

As they exited the house, Dean was standing by the fence blankly looking ahead, Josh was seen fiddling with the car.

“Finally someone had come to some sense” remarked Dean flatly glancing at Donovan and Nina.

“Yeah I guess” replied Aaron uncertainly.

“I’m coming with you guys” said Dean roughly.

“Wait what? we need you here man” frowned Aaron.

“I know, I know, but I’ll come back, I can’t stand your brother man, and I can’t stand waiting around either, I wanna be useful for a change” replied Dean.

"Well you're free too join us, I could use a good pair of hands" remarked Donovan with a grunt.

“You’re useful here we can’t just split up like this!” said Aaron anxiously.

“Sorry Aaron, it’s just something I gotta do” muttered Dean before leaving off with Donovan and Nina.

“Great, just fucking great” mumbled Aaron to himself before walking across to Josh.

“The hell did you tell Dean? now he’s gone off” said Aaron upsettingly.

“Maybe it’s for the best” replied Josh uncommitted fixing something under the hood.

“Answer me what the fuck did you tell him to piss him off like that?!” yelled Aaron.

“Look I just asked him about what happened that day he brought back Sandra that’s all, the next thing I know he lashes out at me and I said sorry but he didn’t take it, so whatever I’m busy right now” replied Josh reluctantly.

“Jesus Claudius” muttered Aaron.

“My name’s Josh! I don’t want to hear that awful name ever again” yelled Josh holding a wrench.

“I know what your problem is Josh, you always kept saying that I always think about myself, but it’s all about you isn’t it? when something goes wrong you never blame yourself you blame others including me” said Aaron flatly and in a lifted tone.

“Oh here we go again my baby brother giving me the smart talk” grumbled Josh sarcastically now looking back under the hood.

“What’re you talkin‘ about?” frowned Aaron.

“Our parents always knew you were the smart one, you were the golden child to them, I was....all that was left a punching bag for all their intellectual bullshit” replied Josh roughly.

“They loved you too, what has this to do with anything?” winces Aaron.

“No they loved you more that’s why you were the one sent to Uni my younger brother, you know how that made me feel? they thought I wasn’t capable enough saying that ‘why would you want to get your hands dirty with fixing cars?’ but they forgot it was my life, my choice, it may not be so sophisticated as your damn philosophy, but it was something that I was good at, Nana always believed in me and when she died I had nothing left, I was glad when I moved away, it was the only right choice I’ve made since” grunted Josh cynically.

“Wake up Josh, this isn’t about the past anymore, it wasn’t my fault our parents treated you the way they did, I always stood by you no matter you pushed Dean to hard, that day was something he never wanted to remember ever again” replied Aaron calmly.

“Wait a minute you knew?” Josh paused for a moment and wiped his hands against his shirt.

“Yeah, I knew all about it” sighed Aaron.

“Why didn’t you tell me anything?” winced Josh.

“Because we thought it was for the best, that you’d start getting suspicious of Dean and never went through with our plan to leave” answered Aaron with narrowed eyebrows.

“Damn hell I would, and I am suspicious of Dean he never struck me as a team player always looking out for himself and not too mention his weird occasional periods of silence, you know what fuck him, fuck all of them as soon as I get this car going, we should hit the road, you and me” said Josh rigidly.

“No Josh this stops right now, we have something good going on here for once since the outbreak, I’m not determined to throw that away” Aaron responded calmly and decisively.

“Hmmph, have it your way” mumbled Josh in a rejected tone.

After brief silence Aaron shook his head sideways, he started to feel tired about everything and went back to the house to drink some water. Akemi was inside examining a crossbow Nina gave her, she saw Aaron sitting in the chair with a flurried face sipping water from the bottle.
    “Are you okay?” she asked softly and shyly.

“I don’t know Akemi” sighed Aaron.

“Can I help?” she continued.

“No I don’t think so, sit tight Ellis should be back soon...I hope” he replied agitated.

The girl nodded and went back to the window. Aaron sat for a while thinking about everything that had happened, he felt his eyes getting heavy and later drifted away.

A car engine woke him up, Akemi was sleeping on the couch, he ran out and saw Josh driving out off the garage.

“You got it working good job Josh?” smiled Aaron as he wiped his face.

“Get in Aaron” he ordered stiffly.

“Wh-what are you doing?” frowned Aaron.

“Get in, we’re leaving it’s our best option” Josh persisted.

“No it’s not, have you gonna out of your mind?!” yelled Aaron.

“I’m going with or without you baby brother, I really want you with me, but I can’t stay” he responded after a short pause.

Major Choice: Loyalty

[Get in the car with Josh]

[Stay]

• With Charlie hiding, Father Monroe would threaten her if she didn't show herself anytime soon, then he would slit Elias's throat( here another decision would appear choosing between showing yourself or risk waiting) which both would unfortunately lead to Elias having his throat slit, then Charlie murders Father Monroe gruesomely.

By escaping, Father Monroe would've slit Elias's throat and he would've died due to severe blood loss, in this outcome Ellis goes down the dark path and mutilates the priest.

Remaining seated would've been a good outcome, Charlie stalls the priest with answering his questions about morals etc. Ellis appears and stabs the priest right before him trying to kill Elias.

supersagig posted: »

[Let Ellis torture and kill Father Monroe] TORTURE TIME! XD Awesome Chapter!!! PS: What would have happened with all the other choices? (hiding , escaping and remaining seated)

• [Get in the car with Josh]

Aaron looked at the pair and thought for a long moment if he could trust them, even though he considered himself as a smart and intelligent

As much as I'd prefer for Aaron to stay with the group from my perspective as a reader, it is different when it look at what I would do in Aarons stead. From my point of view, he and Josh are family and should stick together, or else they would regret it sooner or later.

Aaron looked at the pair and thought for a long moment if he could trust them, even though he considered himself as a smart and intelligent

• [Stay]

• [Stay]

• edited February 2015

Ellis’s vision was pierced at Father Monroe who was squirming and screaming in agony. He walks over to him “Please no more I beg you” hissed the priest.

“It’s only the beginning, you can beg all you want” replied Ellis blankly before hacking off his foot. Charlie instantly leaped to her feet snatched the stiletto from Ellis’s pocket and thrusted the blade into the priests forehead.

“Why did you do that? I wasn’t finished with him, he deserved to suffer!” yelled Ellis angrily.

“We don’t have time for this Ellis!” snarled Charlie.

“Guys c’mon” urged Chris Renda.

Ellis gave one last look at Father Monroe’s corpse and ran after Charlie and Chris.

“You had no right, finishing him off” muttered Ellis angrily.

“And you had? I know you’re angry, and so am I, but torturing him wasn’t gonna bring Adalbert back, he.....he was a crazy deranged psychopath that had to just simply die” replied Charlie firmly with a wince.

“We could’ve at least interrogated him, maybe he knew that someone from my group had escaped or something” interjected Chris in a morose voice.

“It’s to late for that now” mumbled Ellis blankly looking ahead.

“Yeah just great, ya’ll just looking out for your own interest, but if we’re gonna keep surviving together we should start thinking as a group” Chris responded sarcastically and upset.

“Excuse me kid, we just fucking met you a couple of hours ago, so I don’t think your interests are my interests” replied Ellis harshly.

“Can’t you all just stop fighting? I have a enough of all this shouting and arguing, we’re together now, we have to look out for each other, because that’s what good people do” interject Elias softly.

Ellis kept walking in silence, Charlie gave a comforting smile towards Elias before saying sorry to Chris about acting to hastily with Father Monroe, instead of giving him a chance to question the whereabouts of Alastair or others from the group.

“I appreciate you coming out here with us, is it Dean right?” grunted Donovan with a warm smile.

“Right, I’m always willing to help out good folks” nodded Dean.

“There’s a lot of tension in your group” mumbled Donovan thoughtfully.

“Yeah, guess we all have some sort of baggage” replied Dean dubiously.

“Hmmph....some don’t seem to know how to handle it, like that guy Josh” said Donovan doubtfully.

“He is a dick sometimes, back there he really got on my nerves” winced Dean.

“That’s why you came with us” smiled Donovan.

“One of the reasons, yeah” nodded Dean shyly.

“Did Chris tell you anything D? where they got attacked I meant?” interjected Nina firmly.

“He mentioned something about them passing Big Creek” Donovan answered.

“Er-that’s kinda north from here right, ain’t we suppose to go that way uncle D?” asked Nina curiously.

“No darlin that’s south, it’s this way we’re on the right track, it might take us a while though to find anything” said Donovan worriedly.

“Well we still got a lot of daylight” grinned Nina.

“Lets hope all this isn’t from nothing” grunted Donovan cynically.

“Are you crazy Josh we can’t leave” Aaron argues.

“Yes we can, we can do anything together, it’s time we start thinking of ourselves” replied Josh in a raised voice.

“What about Akemi we can’t just leave her? the group--” said Aaron nervously.

“The group what? is falling apart that’s what like it always does, the oriental girl can hold her own, she may not look like it but she can, we can’t be responsible for everyone....get in baby brother” replied Josh firmly.

Aaron looked back and forth for a second, his thoughts were all over the place, driving off and leaving the group was a bad choice. A bad choice in which Josh was in, the only family he’s got left, sometimes we have no choice he thought, family’s important no matter what.

“Her name’s Akemi and she’s Japanese” muttered Aaron.

“Japanese is oriental right? who cares, nothing much matters anymore, get in were wasting some good gas” grunted Josh uncommitted.

“F-fine, Jesus I hope I won’t regret this” gasped Aaron nervously.

“Just like the old days” smirked Josh as he briefly glanced at his brother sitting beside him before driving away.

“Hey! where are you going?!” yelled Akemi as she exited the house and saw the brothers depart.

“For a moment there I thought you wouldn’t come with me, but now I know you that’ll have my back Aaron, no matter what” said Josh earnestly.

“I always had your back, this isn’t a fucking test of loyalty, what were doing is stupid!” replied Aaron with a frown.

“Stupid? I tell ya what’s stupid is sitting around waiting to get killed, no one gives a damn about what we think, not Dan not Roland and certainly not Ellis or Dean or fucking whatever her name is, no one cares! it’s time we start surviving on our own” snarled Josh.

“Whatever I don’t want to argue about it, I feel bad as it is already, what’s the plan now? do we even have one?” asked Aaron disconcertedly.

“First we should get some supplies, check the glove compartment maybe there’s a map or somethin’” replied Josh flatly.

“Donovan mentioned about a small town not far from here, could be a good place for supplies” mumbled Aaron thoughtfully examining the compartment.

“Then that’s where were heading” smiled Josh.

Akemi felt stranded, she took the liberty to examine the house herself after scanning the area for walkers. She was upset, the last time she ended up alone was right at the start of the outbreak. Akemi and her family were traveling from Japan, they were visiting Texas. Her parents left her to die in the woods after considering she was "extra baggage" to them. Irony sure knows when to pick it’s moment, unlike then she has two houses to stay in which happen to be situated in the woods. After a while of silent and lonesome searching of one house she decided to have a look in the second. Upon exiting she startles at the sight of a figure dressed in a dark brown cloak walking in her direction, she rans back into the house and looks through the window the scavenger didn’t see her but is getting closer.

[Hide in the house]

[Approach the person]

[Injure the person using the crossbow]

[Wait and do nothing]

• edited February 2015

[Approach the person]

Could be a walker though

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

Ellis’s vision was pierced at Father Monroe who was squirming and screaming in agony. He walks over to him “Please no more I beg you” hissed

• [Hide in the house]

Ellis’s vision was pierced at Father Monroe who was squirming and screaming in agony. He walks over to him “Please no more I beg you” hissed

• [Hide in the house]

• [Hide in the house]

Was kinda torn between this and approaching the person, but in the end I picked the safer option.

• [Injure the person using the crossbow]

• edited February 2015

“We’re getting close” remarks Josh looking through the windshield.

“What’s that up ahead?” asked Aaron with his vision focused on the smoke.

“I dunno, but were gonna find out” says Josh rigidly.

“It could be dangerous” replied Aaron thoughtfully.

“Won’t hurt us to have a look, it’s just off the road who knows maybe we’ll find some supplies” Josh said firmly.

“We should to stick to the road” said Aaron in a negative tone.

“Just relax, sit back and read a book or somethin’” replied Josh with a grin.

Aaron nods his head sideways and looks through his window. He couldn’t believe that they were all on their own with no particular plan in mind, two things he just wasn’t able to tolerate, unlike Josh he always had a plan. Being torn between his brother and the group made it difficult for him to think straight, he wanted Josh to come to his sense to turn around and get back....it would’ve been the better choice.
    Josh yanked the car off the road and drove past the first set of trees before stopping.

“Watch the car I’ll go have a quick look” whispered Josh holding his gun firmly.

“No I’m coming with you!” replied Aaron abruptly.

“I said stay, keep the engine running I’ll be right back” hissed Josh roughly.

[Stay and wait]

[Go after Josh]

Akemi panics and breathes heavily as she looks for a place to hide, she quickly hides in the closet and leaves a chink in the door. Through the gap she could see the front door and it gave her a snippet of daylight in the dark closet. After a while the figure entered the house, the person stood for a moment and started searching. Akemi loses the figure from her sight, she lifts her crossbow and aims.

The doors swing open.

“Don’t move I’ll kill you!” gasped Akemi as she gazed at the stranger who was holding a pistol in one hand and a sickle in the other.

“Akemi?....is that you?” remarked the person in a pleasant female voice as she reveals her face.

“Grace” said Akemi blankly with her eyes wide open.

The two shared a comforting hug.

“You smell bad” Akemi winced optimistically.

“Oh yeah sorry about that” Grace giggled briefly.

“Is that blood? why are you wearing it?” Akemi frowned.

“I used walker blood as a camouflage to walk past them, it saved my life, I was looking for you guys...I thought you all died” Grace shed a small tear.

“Camouflage? I do not know what that means?” smirked Akemi.

“It’s like a disguise, something that keeps you hidden from someone” replied Grace with a warm smile.

“Oh I understand now, that’s...cool” said Akemi shortly.

“What are you doing here on your own?” asked Grace seriously.

“Me, Adalbert, Charlie and Elias got attacked I manage to run away with this boy Chris, later he and Ellis went to find them, we met more people, Josh and Aaron--” said Akemi quickly.

“Okay okay slow down girl” interjected Grace softly.

“Josh and Aaron drive a car away they should not have, they were asked to stay, they left me alone” said Akemi anxiously.

“Shh...sh it’s okay, what happened to Dean?” asked Grace curiously.

“We met a man and a nice woman, Donovan and Nina, he went with them” replied Akemi flatly.

“Why?” persisted Grace looking confused.

“To find someone, I do not know” replied Akemi blankly as she sits on the couch.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going anywhere I swear” she kneeled and comforted Akemi.

“Where’s everyone--” remarked Ellis as he opened the door with his pistol aimed.

“Holy shit” said Charlie blankly as she gazed at Grace.

“You’re alive?” said Ellis with disbelief in his voice.

“We all are, its good to see you guys” replied Grace happily.

“Not all of us” remarked Ellis sadly.

“What happened?” asked Grace anxiously.

“Adalbert was killed this morning” replied Ellis.

“I’m sorry guys, I know you were close” said Grace sincerely.

“But we got the asshole that did it, that’s what matters” interjected Charlie remorsefully.

“Where’s the rest of the group?” asked Ellis in an angry tone.

“They took off apparently” replied Grace uncertainly.

“Aaron let Donovan and Nina go, later Dean went with Donovan and Nina to find someone, Josh and Aaron took the car” Akemi gasped worriedly.

“Those motherfuckers” said Ellis with his teeth clenched.

“I have to look for them” interjected Chris abruptly.

“No wait, why would Josh and Aaron take off like that?” remarked Charlie thoughtfully.

Ellis heads for the exit in silence with Charlie running after him.

“So what is your name?” asked Grace calmly.

“Chris, Chris Renda friends call me Renda” he answered nervously.

“Cool Renda, I’m Grace” she responded warmly.

“Where are you going?” asked Charlie tiresomely.

“Nowhere....I just had to get out of there.....I’m also fucking angry that we’re still not back on the road....fuck I just want to get to Louisville” said Ellis exhaustedly.

“Will get there Ellis” replied Charlie softly and blankly.

“I knew Josh and Aaron wouldn’t stick around, but stabbing us in the back like that and taking the car” said Ellis frustratedly with his arms folded.
    “Maybe they’ll come back” said Charlie flatly.

“Doubt it, why would they I mean, there’s nothing holding them here” replied Ellis restlessly.

“Do you think we can still trust them if they did?” asked Charlie thoughtfully.

“I don’t trust anyone, anymore” replied Ellis sternly.

“Not even me or Elias?” winced Charlie.

“You’re the only one I can really trust...from now on it’s only you, me, Elias and Akemi” replied Ellis roughly.

“What about Grace since she’s back in the picture?” asked Charlie curiously.

“We’ll see” answered Ellis dubiously.

“Sh-sh up ahead” whispers Dean and signals Donovan.

“Looks like a camp” hissed Nina holding her crossbow.

Donovan waves his hand to move in. They encounter three bodies laying around a extinguished campfire. He approaches the bodies and examines them.

“One of our’s uncle D?” hissed Nina.

“Nah, some poor bastard” remarked Donovan disgruntled.

“Donovan I think you gotta see this” called Dean anxiously.

Donovan and Nina glanced at each other before approaching the tent. He enters and sees a man in a sleeping bag, his face was pale as paper. They both notice the huge blood stain running from his arm. Donovan looks closer and remarks in shock “I’ll be goddamned”

End of Chapter 2

The next chapter will be a bit longer, due to it being the last chapter of the Chicago arc.
    There's going to be lot of action which you all will enjoy....I hope ;)

• [Stay and wait]

“We’re getting close” remarks Josh looking through the windshield. “What’s that up ahead?” asked Aaron with his vision focused on the smo

• [Go after Josh]

Awesome Chapter!!!

“We’re getting close” remarks Josh looking through the windshield. “What’s that up ahead?” asked Aaron with his vision focused on the smo

• [Stay and wait]

• Great chapter! Good too see Grace again, it has been quite a while :D

[Go after Josh]

I think that's better, in case Josh does something rash and foolish again.

• [Go after Josh]

• [Go after Josh]

• The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 3: Leaving Everything Behind

“I’m gonna need all the help I can get in finding Willy” sighed Brent.

“It’s okay kid, it’s okay I’ll come with you” Duke gave him a hopeful smile.

“You’re not being serious about this Duke!” frowned Orla.

“Oh I am, for the first time I know what I want to do” grunted Duke.

“We’ll wait for you” said Mickie faintly.

“Yeah if there’s any safe zone out there” said Orla ironically.

“Be safe, look out for each other and as Mickie said we’ll wait for you at the radio tower or somewhere close by” Amita said giving him a hug and a short smile towards Brent.

“Hey Orla.....(approaches her) look I know we had our differences, we never looked eye to eye on stuff, but I want you to know that.....your capable of keeping a group safe” said Duke stiffly.

“Hmph you ain’t too bad yourself old man, I gotta admit you were an asshole for most of the time” she replied sternly.

“Heh I was, anyway good luck to ya’ll” he responded firmly.

“Hey” called Orla.

She approached him and reached her hand out. The two shared a brief handshake before parting.

“Come on kid, which direction did the car go?” he grunted.

“That way we must hurry” replied Brent shortly.

“It’s kinda sad he left us” sighed Mickie.

“Yeah......I guess it was something he had to do” replied Amita as they progressed through the city.

“That man had a death wish the second he lost his family” interjected Orla harshly.

“That’s not a nice thing to say Orla” winced Amita.

“Nothing is nice anymore, I dunno if you noticed” she replied coldly.

“Sh..get down you two!” hissed Mickie.

“What is it?” snapped Orla quietly.

“Look” whispered Mickie pointing ahead.

“C’mon Austin we have to get a move on” grunts Marcin helping him walk.

“Yeah...yeah I’m tryin’ how far is it?” muttered Austin weakly.

“Couple of blocks more to the tower, c’mon” said Marcin exhaustedly.

“Are they heading for-” remarked Mickie in slight shock.

“I’m thinking the same thing, guess the safe zone does exist after all, lets follow them” gasped Orla.

“Una will you just sit down already” urges Sergio calmly.

“I can’t he’s been out there too long I can’t help but worry” chokes Una.

“Give him another hour, if.....he doesn’t appear until then I’ll personally go look for him” nodded the doctor.

“Would be cool to go out for a run at night” smirked Nathaniel.

“I don’t think you’re taking this seriously enough, this isn’t a game Nat” interjected Svetlana sourly.

“Hey lady you should know by now that I don’t care what happens next I’m gonna be dead at some point might as well have some fun at it ey’” replied Nathaniel in a drunken state.

“He shouldn’t be drinking heavy liquor” remarked Laura in disgust.

“He’s had a little to many al’right” smirked Fred taking a sip of beer.

“Enough boys, Fred take Nathaniel to his room” ordered Sergio flatly.

“Oh here we go again, c’mon buddy lets get you up” mumbled Fred reluctantly helping Nathaniel up to his feet.

“It’s been the third time this week” snapped Svetlana in front of Sergio.

“You expect me to persuade them stop drinking from time to time?” asked Sergio with a wince.

“Uh yes, you’re the leader here do something about, if we’re gonna stay here much longer they’ll become alcoholics” snarled Svetlana.

“Listen Svetlana, it’s been a tough week for all of us, try to cut them some slack” said Sergio calmly.

“No I won’t” she replied roughly before going back to one of the offices.

“Sorry about that” muttered Sergio once he glanced at James.

“No it’s okay......maybe you should keep a closer eye on those two for the next few days just in case” said James warmly.

“Fred and Nat are solid and I’m not going to discuss it anymore, I have complete faith in them” remarked Sergio blankly.

“Okay, I believe you” replied James calmly.

“You alright Laura?” nodded Sergio.

“Yes, why do you ask?” frowned Laura.

“Just making conversation” said Sergio with a short smile.

“I have to go check on the boys” she said shortly and abruptly got to her feet.

“What’s up with her? she seems...odd sometimes” said James uncomfortably.

“Like I said Laura keeps herself and her boys to herself, but she’s a good person, very religious” said Sergio thoughtfully sharing a beer with James.

“Yeah I kinda felt that vibe when talking to her early on” replied James with a short grin.

“If Marty doesn’t come back, we ought to look for him, you up for it? remarked Sergio casually.

“Sure, of course” James nodded.

“Man, it would’ve been cool to go out there sometime” remarked Ryan standing by the window.

“Yeah it’s getting kinda boring around here” replied Rory annoyingly.

“Rory whattcha say we sneak out” whispered Ryan.

“Sneak out where?” asked Rory innocently.

“Uh-hmm over there, look the playground it would be cool to play hide and seek and stuff” said Ryan cheerfully.

“I dunno Ryan.....mum said it’s dangerous, we should just stay here” replied Rory stiffly.

“You have your BB gun and I have my screwdriver, we can handle them stupid walkers, remember I can run fast, we’ll be fine” said Ryan swiftly.

“I said no Ryan! just leave me alone” replied Rory bitterly while playing with his t-rex toy.

“Hey hey what’s going on here!?” Laura bursted into the room.

The boys looked at each other briefly, Ryan had a stiff expression while Rory looked worried.

“Well? what were you two arguing about and don’t tell me it’s nothing” said Laura roughly.

“It’s really nothing mum” mumbled Ryan reluctantly.

“Rory, care to say anything?” she asked calmly.

Major Choice: Secrecy

[“Ryan tried to snatch my toy, but I was still playing with it”]

[“Ryan wants to sneak out”]

[Stay silent]

• [“Ryan wants to sneak out”] Fuck that Ryan

Awesome Chapter!!!

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 3: Leaving Everything Behind “I’m gonna need all the help I can get in finding Will

• [“Ryan wants to sneak out”]

I have the feeling Ryan might do something rash otherwise

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 3: Leaving Everything Behind “I’m gonna need all the help I can get in finding Will

Sign in to comment in this discussion.