More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• “Shit....shit....I can’t let him go alone and I can’t leave you guys either” said Charlie in panic.

“But we should stay here like they told us” muttered Akemi worriedly.

“Lets all go” suggested Elias.

“That’s not a good idea...........ugh fuck it, c’mon quickly” replied Charlie sharply as she rushed after Adalbert.

“Wait for us Charlie......slow down!” called Elias.

Adalbert saw a group of walkers moving towards the ruckus “HELP ANYBODY?!” the voice called weakly this time. After moving closer he saw a teen boy tied to a tree calling for help as the rotters advanced. Adalbert gripped his weapon firmly and ran swinging his katana chopping the lurkers heads with finesse and ease. Once the battle was over, he wheezed for air and watched the ten roamer corpses laying peacefully around him decapitated. He turned his head and saw Charlie stunned by the occurrence “Jesus Adalbert”. He ignored her comment and went to the boy who had medium dark brown fuzzy hair with a small flip in the front, he wore a fleece yellow jacket with a visible white tank top underneath, black sweatpants with gray casual sneakers.

“Thank you so much Sir, quickly untie, before he comes back! we have to hurry please, my name’s Renda Chris Renda” the boy said apace and in fright.

“Who tied you up?” asked Adalbert suspiciously as he looked around.

“I dunno I just woke up, untie me we have to run!” he said loudly.

“Where’s your group? how did you get here?!” asked Charlie sharply.

“Someone raided our camp yesterday the next thing I knew I was tied to a tree with walkers around me!” he shrieked.

“I don’t like this, we have to hurry back and get the others” Charlie said urgently.

“I’m not leaving this kid to die” replied Adalbert roughly.

“We’re not responsible for every leaving person we come across!” yelled Charlie.

“Just let me go and I won’t bother you people!” the boy urges.

“Help him Adalbert he seems ok--” Elias responded before suddenly grumbling to the ground.

“Elias?!” shouted Charlie as she rushed to him.

“The fuck’s going?!” Adalbert remarked looking around hectically.

“Is he alive?” asked Akemi holding her knife in alert.

“There’s something in his neck” muttered Charlie as she reached for a small blue dart stuck in his neck.

SWOOSH

Charlie collapses beside Elias.

“Charlie?! oh my god wake up! whats wrong?” gasped Adalbert hectically as he held Charlie.

“That cocksucker may be back any minute untie me now! he’s using me as bait! we’re all gonna die!” yelled Renda.

“Who the fuck would want to hurt us? If he wants to kill us, he’ll have to get pass me!” remarked Adalbert thoughtfully and in rage.

“Akemi untie him!” ordered Adalbert as he reached for Charlie’s pistol.

Akemi glanced around with her eyes wide open as she approached Renda and released him.

“Thank you we have to hurry, you guys have a camp somewhere close?” Chris said urgently.

“We have to carry them back” interjected Adalbert sharply as he picked up Charlie.

“Look out behind you!” yelled Chris in horror as he saw a figure wearing a black raincoat charging behind Adalbert.

BANG

“Agh....ugh” murmured Adalbert as the stranger smashed him on the head with a baton.

“RUN! RUN!” yelled Chris before grabbing Akemi’s arm who was shaking at the sight of this menacing looking individual.

“Their eyes are watching....their eyes are watching.....their eyes are watching....” Adalbert heard a strange voice repeatedly, in a blur he turned his head and saw the stranger loading Charlie’s and Elias’s bodies onto a barrow or a cart, he couldn’t tell through his hazy vision, he directed his eyes on the katana laying close by, he tried to reach for it, as he moved he felt the growing pain inside his head. Suddenly the baton hit his palm causing him to shriek in agony.

“Their eyes are watching aren’t they?” the voice sounded creepy as Adalbert held his hand laying on his back trying to see exactly who the person's standing above him.

“Who the hell are you?” muttered Adalbert weakly.

The man took his hood down revealing his face, Adalbert could only tell that he had short hair.

“I’m here to save people.......you tried to help that boy.......you passed the test.....it’s time to release your soul” remarked the man in a creepy tone.

“The hell are you on about?” mumbled Adalbert faintly.

The man glared for a second at him and then reached for his side pocket and took out what looked like to be a cross-like shaped weapon.

SHANK

“AAAAARGH UGH FUCK FUCK STOP!” screamed Adalbert as he thrusted the cross into his shoulder.

SHANK SHANK SHANK

The perpetrator delivered a serious of killing strikes to Adalbert’s torso.

“You are free now.......the eyes have stopped watching” the man whispered.

SHANK

The final blow struck him in the neck

“Argh.....oh...ugh.argh” gurgled Adalbert before dying.

Meanwhile

“Aaron c’mon over here look what I found” smirked Josh as he found ten cans of soup and beans in a cupboard.

Aaron walked over and looked rather pensively at it.

“Are you broken baby brother? I found us some food thought you’d be happy” said Josh cheerfully.

“Someone’s been living here recently, empty cans are scattered everywhere” replied Aaron thoughtfully and suspiciously.

“Well it doesn’t look like it to me Sherlock” said Josh evasively as he started packing the cans.

“No, take some, not all of it, we don’t want to piss of anybody off” remarked Aaron as he goes upstairs.

“And what makes you think, he or she or they won’t be angry for taking half of their supplies huh?” asked Josh roughly.

“It’s less likely for one, and by doing that shows we’re not that bad, just do as I tell you for once” called Aaron playfully.

“What did you find upstairs?” asked Dean looking through boxes and cabinets.

“I think Akemi will be happy when I drop her this” said Ellis with a grin while waving a pouch with fresh arrows and a crossbow.

“Sweet” replied Dean shortly.

“Did you find anything?” asked Ellis flatly.

“Have a look yourself” He pointed at a opened cabinet.

“Woah was all this here? man this is some serious stash of meds” remarked Ellis feeling stunned.

“You’re think what I’m thinking?” asked Dean flatly.

“That someone has done some major stock piling” replied Ellis uncommitted examining a box of painkillers.

“Clearly someone is or was living here” responded Dean blankly.

“Hmm....maybe but we’re taking this stuff....who knows where we’ll end up when winter starts knocking” remarked Ellis as he loads his bag with medicine.

“If we make it” murmurs Dean.

“Wonder what Aaron and Josh found, all we need is some food now” said Ellis thoughtfully.

“Did you find any clean clothes?” asked Dean shortly.

“Yeah, if we wish to wear a dress” grunted Ellis with a brief chuckle.

“What about the garage?” asked Dean abruptly.

“What about it?” frowned Ellis.

“Have you searched it ?” muttered Dean.

“Not yet, I’ll have there in a minute” said Ellis flatly.

Meanwhile

“I think we lost him” gasped Chris breathing heavily.

“My friends need help” wheezed Akemi.

“We can’t help them, you saw what the man did” gasped Chris.

“I don’t care about that, I respect them and they need me” replied Akemi angrily.

“Okay relax it’s Akemi right?...(she nods)....I get it you have a group or something, if we tell them what happened maybe they’ll help us” huffed Chris.

“I don’t think I trust you Chris, first my friends were okay now they are not, it is your fault” she frowned.

“Call me Renda....If you thought I got something to do with this, you’re wrong, for all I know my group may be all dead because of him, I don’t even know where I am or how far he has dragged me, you know to that tree.....I want to help you, because he’s our common enemy, you understand what I’m saying right? we need people if we want to kill this asshole....we can’t do this on our own...I haven’t got a weapon....and all you have is a knife” responded Chris in a controlled voice.

[Trust him and try to find a way back to your group]

[Refuse to trust him and tell him off]

• [Trust him and try to find a way back to your group]

Damn it Adalbert

Awesome Chapter!!!

Domingez posted: »

“Shit....shit....I can’t let him go alone and I can’t leave you guys either” said Charlie in panic. “But we should stay here like they to

• But what about Elias amd Charlie? U.U

Oh no Adalbert! That came as a complete shock for me. While I did not trust this hilariously grumpy cynic at first in Episode 2, he became a

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Oh no Adalbert! That came as a complete shock for me. While I did not trust this hilariously grumpy cynic at first in Episode 2, he became a great character during Episode 3 and especially after Ellis started to get darker. In retrospect, he was really awesome. He will be missed :(

I think this guy can be trusted. After all, he was bound to a tree with walkers approaching and would have died without Adalbert around. Also, they are going to need people to avenge Adalbert.

“Shit....shit....I can’t let him go alone and I can’t leave you guys either” said Charlie in panic. “But we should stay here like they to

• RIP your reply, @supersagig, for I ate it

But what about Elias amd Charlie? U.U

Well, they are not dead yet... Right? Damn it, that would be brutal. I don't know, I hope they can be rescued somehow. Ellis isn't going to let Elias die, that's for sure.

Oh no Adalbert! That came as a complete shock for me. While I did not trust this hilariously grumpy cynic at first in Episode 2, he became a

• Yep.

RIP your reply, @supersagig, for I ate it But what about Elias amd Charlie? U.U Well, they are not dead yet... Right? Damn it,

• Nooo, Adalbert!

Alt text

Freaking ninja assassin, fuck that guy!

Fucking ninjas!

Also, I felt like if you wanted to know, I put the entire story into a Google Doc during work, (I know) and it is just at 506 pages so far. That means it'd take about six hours to read if you had no distractions. Keep up the good work!

• Cool thanks, and there's a lot more to come. When season 1 finishes I'll try to put up separate google docs for each episode so that it'll be easier to catch up for some.

[Trust him and try to find a way back to your group] Fucking ninjas! Also, I felt like if you wanted to know, I put the entire story i

• “Okay, but if you’re bad I won’t be afraid to kill you” she said firmly with a frown.

“I promise I’m a good guy” Renda replied calmly.

“I don’t know how to get back, we stopped by these houses close to a road” she said thoughtfully.

“Hmmph....I think I might know where, we ran from that direction.....quick lets go this way” he said shortly.

“The door’s locked” remarked Ellis as he tries to push it open with his shoulder.

“Maybe try the keys we found” muttered Dean doubtfully.

“Good thinking” nodded Ellis.

After a few attempts one of the keys were a match and they managed to open the door containing a pickup with tools laying around. Ellis leaped inside the vehicle and remarked blankly “Well what you know, it still has gas”.

“Try firing her up” signals Dean.

The engine chortled.

“Thought so, battery’s weak, but I reckon we can get it moving by giving it a good push” smirked Dean as he closed the hood.

“See you in a bit uncle D I’m gonna get us something to eat” a female voice was heard from outside.

“The hell’s that?...check it out” whispered Ellis.

“Two, a man and a woman” muttered Dean looking through a small window by the garage exit.

“Where are they now?” hissed Ellis.

“The man’s heading over here” replied Dean startled.

“Hide” whispered Ellis urgently.

The man unlocked and slid the garage doors open, he approached the truck and noticed that a set of keys are in the ignition. He grunted and looked around if anything was taken or misplaced, he then reached for his pockets and found his keys realizing that someone was here or still is. Cautiously lifting his black desert eagle he entered the house, passing through he noticed the cabinet wide open without their supplies of medicine. Suddenly from behind, the doors shut with Ellis revealing himself pointing a gun at the stranger.

The man realized Ellis presence and tossed the gun aside “Whatever it is your looking for, take it, I won’t cause any trouble, nobody has to get hurt, we’ll all go our separate ways” he said gravelly.

“Turn around slowly” replied Ellis sharply.

The 6 feet tall man looking to be in his early forties turned around wearing a blue flannel shirt with dark jeans, the first thing noticeable about his face was his aquiline nose and expressionless thin lips.

“What do you want?” he asked calmly.

Dean walked in from the kitchen with his Tavor-21 assault rifle pointed.

“Do you live here?” asked Ellis flatly.

“I’ve been here for a while, guess that counts as a yes” he replied emotionlessly.

“Who’s your female companion?” persisted Dean.

His eyebrows narrowed for a brief moment and said carefully “She’s my niece”.

“Argh, let go of me you asshole, I swear when I get my hands on you!” a female shrieked from outside.

“Guys we got ourselves, some visitors!” called Josh.

“Go check it out” signaled Ellis.

“How many people have you got?” asked the man fiercely.

“Doesn’t matter, question is why are here with your niece? why not move on? should I expect another ambush group from some asshole like Roland or Dan? answer me!” yelled Ellis angrily.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about, we’re really here because, I’m looking for my nephew we got separated in these woods” he replied toughly.

“Keep your hands where I can see’em, move!” ordered Ellis roughly.

“Okay relax” the man muttered before they stepped outside.

“Is this really necessary Josh?!” snarled Aaron at Josh who’s pointing his gun at the woman.

“Shh, it’s gonna be fine Nina” the man comforted his niece while being held at gunpoint by Josh and Dean.

Nina had an angular face with a few freckles and a visible scar on her right cheek. She had short blonde hair and brown fearless eyes, wearing a loose white hoodie with navy shorts and dark blue ankle boots.

“Shut the hell up Aaron, she came at me what was I suppose to do? let her scratch my eyeballs out?!” growled Josh.

“Wish I did” she muttered.

“Ellis!” called Akemi from afar.

Ellis turned around and saw her with Chris running towards them.

“Where’s Elias and who’s this?!” he shouted wielding his gun at Chris.

“No! he’s good he helped me” gasped Akemi.

“Chris? is that you?” asked the man in shock.

“Holy shit, Mister D!” called Chris Renda in a shock and silvery tone.

“Not so fast!” intervened Josh as he stopped Chris in his tracks.

“Where’s Elias and the others Akemi?” persisted Ellis anxiously.

“I don’t know, we went to help Chris, but this someone in black that attacked us, he took them” she stuttered.

“Josh told you all to stay put, why the hell did you go?!” his voice lifted in anger and grasped Akemi by the shoulders.

“I don’t know, I told them to stay, it’s not my fault, AWW YOU”RE HURTING ME!” she yelled and sobbed.

“Take it easy Ellis, let the girl go!” Aaron interfered and pulled him back.

“Motherfucker” murmured Ellis as he got up and approached Nina and her uncle.

“Alright kid you have exactly 5 seconds to tell me where my friends are at?” said Ellis rigidly as he cocked his pistol and pointed it at Nina’s uncle.

“No, you bastard!” sobbed Nina.

“I don’t know where they’re at, please don’t shoot him!-” stuttered Renda nervously.

“1” called Ellis.

“This guy or someone tied me to a tree, I was with my group and the next thing everyone’s getting shot around me, someone hit me on the head and-” continued Renda.

“2” called Ellis clenching his teeth.

“Jesus, I was hit unconscious and the next thing I woke up tied to a tree with walker heading my way and I called out for help, then you’re friends saved me I warned them-” wheezes Chris.

“3 you’re still not answering my question!” snarled Ellis.

“I warned them to hurry up but then this guy hit this guy er-his name was Adalbert or something and me and Akemi started to run, please stop this I don’t know anything else” begged Chris.

“Think harder....4” replied Ellis emotionlessly.

“This has gone far enough Ellis put the gun down” interjected Dean in a controlled voice pointing his gun at him.

“He’s saying the truth!” yelled Akemi nervously.

“If you shoot that man Ellis, I will put you down” added Dean roughly as he saw Ellis reluctant to back down.

Ellis watched the fierce blue eyes of Nina’s uncle glaring at him without fear and sighed before lowering his gun.

“You’re gonna show me where this happened” sighed Ellis with his face lowered and eyes shut.

“Okay of course anything to help, I want to catch this prick as much as you” replied Renda nervously.

“Renda was my nephew with you when the group got attacked?” the man responded in rough tone.

“Yes he was, I-I don’t know where he is or if he’s still alive” his voice trembled.

“It’s okay son” replied the man.

“It’s good to see guys” he ignores Josh and rushes to give the two a hug.

After a moment of comfort the man rose to his feet and said calmly “We haven’t been properly introduced name’s Donovan this is my niece Nina and this’s Chris Renda, I can’t believe that after all this time we have met again (glances briefly at Chris)...I’m sorry for what happened to your friends Ellis, but if we managed to miraculously find Chris then maybe there’s hope in finding them.”

“That was very touching, now back off!” snarled Josh.

“Whether I find them or not.....I’m gonna find the fucker and punish him for what he has done” choked Ellis.

“Renda you really don’t remember anything else when this...person attacked you?” asked Donovan toughly.

“No, no I can’t D, I tried to, I’m sorry” his voice shivered.

“It’s okay, not your fault” Donovan replied sincerely.

“We have to go look for them as quickly as possible, there’s no time to spare, if you’re saying one guy attacked your group then this maniac must be well equipped” remarked Dean.

“I can go with Ellis-” said Donovan.

“Don’t move!” interjected Josh firmly.

“The fuck are you doing?” called Nina.

“Relax put the gun down” said Aaron eagerly to his brother.

“Renda you’re coming with me, show me where all this happened” said Ellis abruptly getting up.

“Now wait a minute” grunted Donovan.

“Are you sure about this? have you thought this through, you’re going alone with a kid into a dense woods? you think you can take him down on your own?” asked Dean anxiously.

“If this psycho managed to take down a whole group I think it’s safe for me to go alone” replied Ellis sarcastically.

“Then let me come with you” said Dean calmly.

“No, I need you to keep an eye on things” murmured Ellis.

“No D it's okay, I want to do this, for all of us” remarked Chris doubtfully.

"It's too dangerous Renda" said Donovan in a matter of fact tone.

“Keep an eye on'em” said Ellis in a orotund voice.

“Asshole” mumbled Nina.

“You’re making a mistake, you’re foolish to go out there alone you’re gonna need our help sooner than later” said Donovan when Josh approached him.

“Not from where I’m standing” Josh grunted.

Meanwhile

Charlie faintly opened her eyes and noticed being strapped to a chair, she aggressively tried to free herself. By glancing around it looked she was held captive in a small church or chapel. After a few minutes someone unlocked the front door.

[Remain awake and confront the person]

[Pretend being unconscious]

• [Remain awake and confront the person]

“Okay, but if you’re bad I won’t be afraid to kill you” she said firmly with a frown. “I promise I’m a good guy” Renda replied calmly.

• [Pretend being unconscious]

“Okay, but if you’re bad I won’t be afraid to kill you” she said firmly with a frown. “I promise I’m a good guy” Renda replied calmly.

• edited January 2015

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• edited January 2015

I have to say, Ellis is becoming a real asshole...

• edited January 2015

Her heart started racing, she decided to pretend being unconscious. The person entered, she could hear the footsteps getting closer and the whispers turning louder, though it was quiet in the church the sound uttered by the stranger was inaudible to her. After a short moment the bench screech.

“Lord, I have freed another serene soul from this hell called earth so that you can take care in heaven, you have always guided me on my journey, two more souls are waiting to be cleansed from this monstrosity, the child behaves and looks to be purer than your mighty body, the girl......I need your guidance oh heavenly God! I sense the balance of good and evil in both of them, tell me! do they deserve to rot with the dead or live forever with you almighty God!.....I shall wait for your response, forgive me God if I had sent bad souls to you, Amen” the man said restlessly and in a disturbing tone.

The voice stopped a long silent pause occurred which made Charlie panic slightly, but she managed to keep herself together. The footsteps resumed, louder and closer, she felt his presence in front of her.

“Theirs eyes are watching sweetie, their eyes are watching....you would’ve left that poor boy behind I know it, you probably done that before already or maybe you did something more sinful over this time, I will see you again soon...when you wake up” he said in a creepy tone before caressing her cheek and walking for the exit.

She gasped with relief upon hearing the doors locking.

“What a crazy asshole” Charlie whispered squirming in the chair trying to somehow free herself.

“Shit...shit c’mon get off” she hissed trying to liberate her right hand.

“You know you really don’t have to point a gun at me” remarked Renda walking in front of Ellis

“How far is it?” asked Ellis evasively.

“I dunno exactly, Akemi and I ran for quite a while before stopping for air” replied Renda thoughtfully.

“Then lets get moving” remarked Ellis uncommitted.

“So, what did you do? I mean when everything was normal?” asked Renda calmly.

“I was a taxi driver” replied Ellis blankly.

“Ha cool” remarked Renda with a smirk.

“Not really, hated it” murmured Ellis.

“Kinda cool driving people around for money, I was still at school when it all happened” said Renda flatly.

“How old are you?” frowned Ellis.

“Fifteen, I know I look a bit older, but that’s the truth I’m fifteen” replied Renda with a forced smile.

Ellis felt strangely for pointing the pistol at the kid although he didn’t fully trust Chris he decided to holster his weapon.

“How did you manage to survive this long?” asked Ellis with a cocked eyebrow.

“The first days I was alone, I tried looking for my parents, but never found them, then I stumbled upon this small group, that’s where I met Donovan, Nina and Alastair, they treated me as one of their own, i-it felt comforting you know, Donovan reminds me a lot of my dad, we all grew close, later we got attacked by walkers Donovan and Nina were out scavenging for food, so that’s how we got separated from each other” sighed Renda.

“Sorry about you not finding your parents, I can’t imagine the pain it must’ve brought you” remarked Ellis showing slight compassion.

“Sometimes I get this feeling that not knowing is worse than if I found them dead or as walkers” said Chris bleakly.

“Where did y--” said Ellis before Chris interrupted his speech.

“It’s right ahead I remember passing through here” said Renda urgently.

In short moment they finally found the spot where they got attacked by Father Monroe. The pile of decapitated walkers were laying around peacefully with one lurker still active.

“No, no not you man” gasped Ellis silently with his eyes wide open recognizing a reanimated Adalbert.

“Fuck” mumbled Renda remorsefully.

“AAWRGH-AARGH-ARWGH” growled Adalbert as he slowly crawled towards them.

BAM

The gun fired putting Adalbert to rest. Ellis shed a tear while holding his pistol for a short moment “I should’ve stayed back” he said while crouching and wiping his face.

“I’m so sorry Ellis......I don’t see the other two he must’ve taken them or moved them or something” interjected Renda remorsefully.

“Who could do this to him? he’s been stabbed many times” remarked angrily as he examined Adalbert’s corpse.

“I found this over there” said Chris dubiously as he hands him Adalbert’s katana.

“He really liked this sword” sighed Ellis.

“I’m really sorry Ellis.....there are also some tracks right there, maybe it could lead us somewhere” replied Chris bleakly.

“This fucker must’ve used a barrow or trolley to carry them, I’m gonna find out where it leads” said Ellis in a controlled tone.

Meanwhile Elias was held captive in a dark shack with only light pressing through the fissures. He opened his eyes and glanced around he couldn’t move with his hands and feet tied.

“Cha-Charlie!.....Akemi!....Adalbert!.....anybody” he called nervously.

Suddenly he heard a grind from outside, someone was approaching the abandoned shack. The doors opened, the bright light briefly dazzled Elias. He strained his vision and called out “Who’s there? who are you? what do you want?”

The short figure became visible to him, it was a man dressed in a black short sleeved shirt with a clerical collar, he had short blonde heddle hair and bright blue eyes.

“Don’t be afraid my child, their eyes are watching my son, I may be your saviour, but it all depends on you” said the man.

“I don’t understand, who are you? can you let me go?” asked Elias anxiously.

“Don’t you see? I’m a priest, Father Irvin Monroe, sent by God to save poor good souls from this rotting place, are you a good soul? is your name Elias?” he asked unnaturally.

“You’re scaring me let me go?!” he shrieked.

“I can’t do that, unless you answer my questions sincerely my son” the priest said flatly.

“Why? what do you want from me?” squirmed and sobbed Elias.

“Have you killed anyone before?” he asked promptly.

“Yes” gasped Elias.

“Alive or dead?” persisted Father Monroe.

“I don’t remember” murmured Elias in tears.

“Think! or I’ll decide for you!” he snarled and swiftly grabbed a pitchfork aiming at Elias.

“NO! please don’t hurt me!” screamed Elias.

“Answer me!” he growled.

“Only walkers, I don’t kill people!” gasped Elias as he trembled.

“Lying sinner! you couldn’t have lived this long with out killing other people!” he growled menacingly.

“I swear! I didn’t kill anyone, please” sobbed Elias.

“Let see what you’re friend has got to say about that” the priest said fiercely as he took out his stiletto and dragged Elias.

Charlie managed to slip her hand free, she briefly rubbed off the numbness and looked around, the only thing that was useful as a weapon was candle holder.

[Hide]

[Grab the candle holder and attack Father Monroe]

[Remain seated]

[Find a way out and escape]

• [Grab the candle holder and attack Father Monroe]

Her heart started racing, she decided to pretend being unconscious. The person entered, she could hear the footsteps getting closer and the

• edited January 2015

As usual, that was an amzing part! Father Monroe creeps me out. In fact, he creeps me out more than Dan or Hiram ever did.

[Grab the candle holder and attack Father Monroe]

This asshole seems to be close to execute Elias. I think Charlie has to take her chances here, though I'm not sure myself if attacking him is the best option. It would be what I'd do in such a situation however.

Her heart started racing, she decided to pretend being unconscious. The person entered, she could hear the footsteps getting closer and the

• [Find a way out and escape]

Father Monroe , if it´s following what i said to Domiguez (because is my character) only kills "good" people to free them of the hell in earth. I don´t know if it was changed , but i will chose this

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

In truth, preachers creep me out. But this part was really good! I enjoyed it.

• @Dominguez what would have happened if Carmen shoot Jarvis? if she grabed a hostage and tired to reason?

“I was thinking of er......promise you won’t laugh” says Liam hesitantly. “Maybe, go ahead” smirks Cody. “So.....I was walking past th

• edited January 2015

If Carmen shot Jarvis he would've been wounded, then Jeremy and Kaden open fire at Carmen. Link in the process would've charged at Jarvis trying to kill him, but gets killed by Michael instead. Later Kaden helps Jarvis flee and he orders Jeremy to kill them all, which leads to Sebastian, Madeline's and additionally Winston and Katie's death. Shortly after that Zack reacts and throws himself at Jeremy trying to push him off the platform and succeeds, later Bradley would've killed Jeremy before pursuing Jarvis. On the roof scene with Jarvis wounded Kaden wouldn't be banged up by him so much when he tried to take him hostage.

Choosing to take someone hostage and reasoning would've been also disastrous. Carmen takes Katie hostage hoping that Jarvis backs down because he loves her. With Jeremy,Kaden and Michael pointing their guns at her, Jarvis calls her bluff and executes Blake before killing Carmen and Katie himself. The three open fire at the crowd as Jarvis orders killing Madeline, Sebastian and Link. Out of frustration Bradley grabs Carmen's gun and severely wounds Jarvis, Zack and Howard manage to prevent Jeremy and Michael from killing Brad. The roof scene would've ended differently with Kaden killing Jarvis after he tried to take him hostage.

supersagig posted: »

@Dominguez what would have happened if Carmen shoot Jarvis? if she grabed a hostage and tired to reason?

• edited January 2015

Holy shit, Katie got lucky! Her ending up as Carmen's hostage was exactly what I feared when the option to grab a hostage from the crowd came up and that was why I argumented against it. Seeing how much worse it could have gotten (I mean, Katie, Blake and Winston, that would have been devastating) makes me kinda relieved we chose the least evil option here. And Jarvis killing Katie himself... man that guy just managed to get worse even months after his death.

If Carmen shot Jarvis he would've been wounded, then Jeremy and Kaden open fire at Carmen. Link in the process would've charged at Jarvis tr

• WOW. It seems that the only better choice was Shooting Jeremy because Madeline and Sebastian would at least live 30 seconds more.

If Carmen shot Jarvis he would've been wounded, then Jeremy and Kaden open fire at Carmen. Link in the process would've charged at Jarvis tr

• If Carmen shoot Michael it would have been mostly like if we shoot Jarvis?

• edited January 2015

Not quite, Michael ends up severely wounded, Blake loses his hand(and lives) and Jarvis kills Winston shortly after that for suspected treason. After that incident, Bradley grabs Carmen's gun and shoots Jarvis leaving him heavily wounded. Kaden panics and shoots at Bradley but in order to protect her brother Katie gets killed while leaping in front of him. Everyone's caught of guard Jarvis promptly orders Jeremy to open fire at the crowd thats when Sebastian, Link and Madeline get killed. Zack jumps at Jeremy pushing him off the stage and Bradley finishes him off. Oh and finally Kaden kills Jarvis on the roof (just like in the option with reasoning)

If Carmen shoot Michael it would have been mostly like if we shoot Jarvis?

• And if we did nothing?

Not quite, Michael ends up severely wounded, Blake loses his hand(and lives) and Jarvis kills Winston shortly after that for suspected treas

• Jarvis cuts Blake's hand and kills Winston before Carmen shoots him. The rest is pretty much the same, Kaden helps Jarvis escape he orders Jeremy to open fire killing Link,Madeline and Sebastian. Straight after that Bradley kills Jeremy.

And if we did nothing?

• edited January 2015

Reading this makes me so happy right now... I honestly thought we picked the wrong option for a while, but considering that Katie (who got really great character development in the last chapter, by the way) and Winston survived against all odds, the choice that happened suddenly does not seem to be that bad anymore. Well, it is still shocking and heartbreaking, obviously, but at least it's the option with the least deaths.

It's amazing how these choices really make a huge difference!

Jarvis cuts Blake's hand and kills Winston before Carmen shoots him. The rest is pretty much the same, Kaden helps Jarvis escape he orders Jeremy to open fire killing Link,Madeline and Sebastian. Straight after that Bradley kills Jeremy.

• “A word Josh” Aaron whisked his right hand.

“What is it?” hissed Josh reluctantly.

“Is this really necessary? they seem like genuinely good people” whispered Aaron.

“That’s exactly it they seem too good, I don’t trust them one bit” replied Josh.

“We’re gonna have to at some point” Aaron tries to reason with him.

“Once everyone’s here we’ll decide what to do next, unlike last time remember when we went against someone, look what happened” said Josh stiffly.

“Nothing happened, we got away, we’re finally free from all that bullshit, it’s time we start livin’ like before” Aaron responded calmly.

“It’s never gonna be like before baby brother, never” hissed Josh upsettingly before heading for the front door.

“Where’re you goin?’” Aaron asked.

“To check on Dean find out if needs help with the perimeter” Josh grunted.

Aaron glances over his shoulder at Donovan and Nina who have their hands tied, sitting on a dusty couch. Nina glares at him angrily squirming every once in a while trying or maybe even pretending to break free, it frustrated her that her uncle was so calm about the whole situation. She seemed a little hot headed, but never made a hasty move before her uncle did. Donovan on the other hand had a stoic expression, Aaron didn’t know if this was the man’s true nature or a method of dealing with the situation. Akemi was gazing through the window holding Nina’s crossbow.

“I’m sorry for putting you guys through this, I know it’s uncomfortable--” said Aaron rather shyly.

“I don’t think I caught your name?” Donovan asked blankly.

“It’s Aaron” replied Aaron cautiously.

“Right Aaron, I’m sure that we’ve all experienced some weird things until now, I can see your quite a reasonable man from the way you talk with your brother, but the longer I’m sitting here I’m starting to think you guys are either gonna kill us or leave us tied up for the walkers” said Donovan calmly.

“No one is killing anyone” replied Aaron firmly.

“Well it doesn’t look like your calling the shots here, so with all due respect what your saying is just plain bullshit” Donovan answered roughly.

“What do you want from us anyway?” Nina asked in a raised tone.

“Look we’re not bad people okay? we’re not here to kill you or rob you, once our groups are all together we’ll discuss on what to do” replied Aaron unconvincingly.

“You already robbed us, you took half of our food and all our medicine, if by miracle my nephew comes back here alive and needs them meds, that will be blood on your hands” grunted Donovan clenching his teeth in anger.

“If it comes too that we’ll make an arrangement” replied Aaron flatly.

“Whatever you say, when all this gets resolved somehow, we’re going our separate ways” muttered Donovan cynically.

“It’s a bit early to determine that” replied Aaron blankly.

“Not from where I’m sitting” Donovan responded ironically.

[Untie them]

[Do nothing]

“Any problems with walkers?” Josh asked.

“Nah, there were four close to that fence, but I dealt with them” murmured Dean.

“So what do you think of them?” asked Josh after a brief pause.

“I really don’t know, I hate moments like these” replied Dean uncertain and slightly anxious.

“You never told us what happened with that family you guys found” remarked Josh thoughtfully.

“I don’t want to talk about it” said Dean evasively.

“Why? I know you guys killed them that much was pretty obvious, but why? who ordered it and why so many of our people died out there, you managed to convince Dan and the others, but I knew it was all bullshit” Josh persisted heavily.

“Just fucking drop it!” Dean answered frustratedly.

Dean moves away from Josh and sits down by the fence, he scratches his head and runs fingers through his greasy hair after a long pause he replies “That day when we found Sandra with her father, cousin and his wife at first I didn’t know that none of us did, I wanted for it to all end well, but Mickey was a crazy motherfucker he killed Sandra’s cousin just like that, because he was ‘bored of waiting for Dan’ he said, her father tried to escape, he killed Simon in the process.....Mickey ran after him and mutilated him just when I caught up with them, I should’ve ended that bastard right there, but I couldn’t......we later got back the wife started to get on his nerves, I tried stopping Mickey but he just had to kill her......that was when I lost it......I quickly buried them so that Dan wouldn’t find out.....next thing I remember I was on my way back” sighed Dean bleakly.

“Fuck, I’m sorry man I didn’t think it--” replied Josh in slight shock.

“You didn’t think what? you thought I killed them all just like that and spared Sandra because I had feelings for her? is that what you thought?!” snarled Dean.

“No of course not, jesus I’m sorry okay!” replied Josh promptly.

“Just leave me the fuck alone” said Dean bleakly.

• edited January 2015

[Untie them]

Awesome Chapter

“A word Josh” Aaron whisked his right hand. “What is it?” hissed Josh reluctantly. “Is this really necessary? they seem like genuinely

• [Untie them]

“A word Josh” Aaron whisked his right hand. “What is it?” hissed Josh reluctantly. “Is this really necessary? they seem like genuinely

• [Untie them]

• [Untie them]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.