More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• “Go with you?! never” frowns Cody angrily.

“We gotta go this isn’t gonna end well” whispered Ian anxiously persuading Michael to make a run for it.

BAM

Michael gasped and lowered his head noticing he had been shot in the stomach, he drops the bag and crumbles to the ground. Ian glances at Cody with a shocked expression, he grabs the bag and rushes to the bus.

BAM

Cody misses, Ian starts the bus and drives away in a hurry, Emily appeared in the doorway, Brad and Blake ran out of their rooms with their pistols ready.

“What the fuck happened Cody?!” shouted Bradley angrily.

“He’s getting away!” yelled Cody as he ran behind the bus.

*Ian stormed away in the bus with supplies and Kaden on board. Cody stopped in the middle of the road and gasped for air “Shit....shit” he muttered weakly. *

“Fuck me” muttered Blake blankly as he saw Michael squirming on the ground.

Bradley approached Michael slowly.

“Don’t you fucking come here” gasped Michael with his teeth clenching as he wielded his pistol.

“Easy now, Michael” said Bradley bluntly.

“Our supplies are gone Bradley” Amanda responded firmly standing on his left by the staircase.

“You fucker where’s our stuff?!” shouted Blake aggressively.

“If you make one more move I’ll fucking shoot you” grunts Michael as he gets up sluggishly.

Blake stopped with his automatic pistol held.

“It wasn’t suppose to go down like this” Michael snarled.

“No shit, you just wanted to leave us to starve to death, you motherfucking trash” replied Blake roughly.

“You brought this on yourself asshole” interjected Bradley rigidly.

“That’s rich coming from both of you....(spits on the ground)....you should blame yourselves for what happened, you all fucked up a perfectly good community” wheezed Michael.

“You piece of shit.....put the gun down!” yelled Bradley.

“Somebody just shoot him!” gasped Emily.

“Heh, bunch of hypocrites, you Blake must think I got your precious Carmen killed now don’t ya?....well fuck it I ain’t getting out of this.....might as well go out in style” he grumbled and aimed at him.

Two shots were fired, one by Cody from behind hitting Michael’s back and the other by Bradley into his chest.

“Jesus Christ......Rachel get the kids back inside” said Amanda in shock.

“What a mess” muttered Zack standing on the top floor with Devin.

Emily ran towards Cody and hugged him tightly.

“Thank God you’re alright” she murmured.

Blake walked over towards Michael’s corpse and mercilessly stomped on Michaels face. Bradley reacted and pulled Blake away.

“That’s enough dammit! he’s dead already!” gasped Bradley.

“Ugh....let go of me......he ain’t coming back now” Blake mumbled glaring at Michaels crashed blooded face.

“Ian got away with Kaden......and supplies” responded Cody in a defeated tone.

“Good thing you reacted kid” said Bradley toughly.

“Fuck I knew something like this would happen.....and I fucking apologised to that motherfucker!” growled Blake.

“They tricked all of us man, we can’t do anything now, if I had a vehicle believe me I would chase that asshole down” said Bradley reassuringly.

“Yes Bradley we fucking could’ve done something, like when you stopped me from killing Ian, huh I would’ve ended it all back then by the side of the road, first Ian then that prick Michael and finally Kaden those three we’re like poison and you let it happen, it’s your goddamn fault Brad!” snarled Blake standing close to Bradley, before retiring to his room.

*Bradley remained silent as he saw Blake go into the room. He shook his head in disbelief for a moment and felt responsible for what happened, but how could he know that it would come to this. *

“We should all try and get some rest....for what’s left of it guys” interjected Zack calmly.

“Yeah......I’ll stay and do first watch just incase those shots haven’t attracted any walkers” muttered Bradley sullenly.

After cleaning up the body, Bradley took a chair from one of the rooms and placed it in the corner on the top floor. He sat and rested, placed a bolt action rifle beside him and sighed.

“Bradley? you asleep?” remarked Katie as she exited her room.

“After what happened I don’t think I’ll get any shut-eye tonight.....go back to sleep sis” he said weakly.

“I was thinking about tomorrow, we really have to push forward the kids are getting weak, there’s a small town east from here, we should send a small group to find supplies, Zack mentioned that Winston knows how to catch fish and-” said Katie thoughtfully with somewhat impatience in her tone.

“Stop, stop.....why are you telling me this?” he asked blankly.

“Because your my brother” she replied unsurely.

“I’m not the leader Katie, tomorrow we’ll decide what to do next” responded Bradley in a controlled tone.

“You can’t blame yourself for what happened, it wasn’t your fault” she said dubiously.

“It was, maybe not entirely, Blake was right it makes sense now that Ian, Michael or Kaden or all of them together told Jarvis about our plan, and that got Link, Sebastian, Madeline and Carmen killed.” replied Bradley roughly.

“You don’t understand Brad......eh...I....it was me who told Jarvis” choked Katie.

“What?....What are you saying Katie?” Bradley stood up.

“They all died because of me......and I’m sorry” she said remorsefully with tears in her eyes.

“Don’t touch me.......damn, you actually took that creeps side over us? how could you do that Katie?” asked Bradley in a restive voice.

“I was confused Brad, I didn’t want this to happen....please forgive me I’m begging you” her voice trembles.

“Just go to sleep and leave me alone, we’ll talk in the morning” sighed Bradley with a scowl expression.

Katie lowered her head and started tearing up, rubbing her shoulders as she retreated to her room.

“Katie......not a word to anyone about this” remarked Bradley rigidly.

“But-” murmured Katie.

“No.....we’ll talk about this tomorrow” muttered Bradley.

“I hate you Bradley” she weeped. Bradley lifted his eyes at her “What?” he frowned in shock.

“You heard me.....you kept saying that you despised Jarvis, but you’re no different, you act the same way like he does, you think that you’re so tough and everyone has to listen to you! well not for long!” she said mournfully, before going back to her room.

Bradley sat back down with a restless expression for another half hour before Cody joined him on watch.

Morning

Bradley woke up in his chair, Cody was no where to be seen. He goes over to Rachel and Katie’s room but it was empty. There were some noises coming from behind the motel, he rans down the stairs and meets Cecelia, Rachel, Nicholas and Viola walking over.

“Has something happened where is everyone?” gasped Bradley anxiously.

“Its okay take the kids inside, make sure their safe Cecelia” said Rachel concerned, before Cecelia took the children upstairs.

“I have to check on Howard, Katie might want to see whats going on” murmured Cecelia worriedly.

“Well? are you gonna tell me what’s up?” persists Bradley.

“Blake and Jean went out early to find supplies, they found a kid sneaking around the motel, they’re keeping him out back” replied Rachel calmly as she led him.

“The hell’s going on here?” remarked Bradley roughly as he saw Blake, Jean, Cody, Emily, Devin, Devyn, Amanda, Sarah, Winston and Zack standing in a circle looking at a kid who’s tied up.

“Please let me go, I didn’t want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to find food and medicine for my girlfriend she’s pregnant we need help” persisted the boy nervously.

Bradley glanced and examined him, the kid looked to be about seventeen sporting short brown curly hair, wearing a torn grey sweatshirt, dirty blue camo pants with black sneakers.

“Jean spotted him out around the gas station and Blake dragged him here” responded Amanda thoughtfully.

“Please my girlfriend needs me, let me go please” he weeps.

“He keeps saying the same things” remarks Zack.

“We can’t let him go, he’s hiding something” said Blake stiffly.

“Lets not starting doing anything rash guys” interjects Cody.

“Are you the leader? untie me please, I can show you where my girlfriend is, if you want to now, please, she’s in the woods we made camp there, I’ll show you” the kid said hysterically as his blue eyes stare at Bradley.

“What if he’s telling the truth? we have to help him” urges Emily.

“We don’t have time for this, our group needs to find food fast, lets just let him go” sighed Devin.

“Maybe one or two of us should go with him, check out if his story adds up” suggested Zack.

“Or we can just kill him and have it over with” muttered Blake emotionlessly.

Major Choice: Stranger

[Let him go]

[Send someone to go with him to the camp]

[Let him go, but send someone to follow him]

[Kill him]

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

• [Let him go, but send someone to follow him]

Katie , i didn´t expect it :O

Awesome Chapter and Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

Domingez posted: »

“Go with you?! never” frowns Cody angrily. “We gotta go this isn’t gonna end well” whispered Ian anxiously persuading Michael to make a r

• edited December 2014

Happy New Year to you too!

“Go with you?! never” frowns Cody angrily. “We gotta go this isn’t gonna end well” whispered Ian anxiously persuading Michael to make a r

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too!! :)

• edited December 2014

God damn it Katie! Alongside Brad, Blake and the Louisville people, she was the person I suspected the least...

Well, in retrospect I feel kinda stupid for not suspecting her. After all, Jarvis told Brad that the traitor was close. To think I actually suspected poor Rachel... Well, Let's hope Blake never finds out! Also: excellent chapter! I'm kinda sad about Michael. That guy wasn't without redeeming qualities...

Happy new year!

• Carter turned around in his seat avoiding to answer Ruth, he looked ahead wiped the sweat off his forehead, for a second he sighed and shuttered his eyes.

“I’m bit” he said silently.

“You can’t be man, how?! where?!” gasped Boniek in shock.

“When did this happen?” persisted Ruth.

“I dunno, back in the town I got bit in the foot” he shook his head.

“Fuck, this is bullshit” muttered Boniek.

“Have you passed out already?” persisted Ruth roughly.

“No, not yet at least” answered Carter rejected.

“We have to cut it off then” she remarked somewhat worriedly.

“Yeah Carter we have to try!” said Liam with hope in his voice.

“No” responded Carter blankly.

“No? you’ve come this far to give up?” asked Boniek angrily.

“What’s the alternative bleed myself to death? we have no medical supplies, how do you expect to disinfect the wound let alone stop the bleeding huh?!” asked Carter rigidly.

“I dunno man, Liam mentioned your friends are somewhere on this road maybe they have supplies, maybe we’ll find a house with supplies” suggests Boniek nervously.

“Yeah they could be fucking anywhere at this point! I’m fine now, lets just drop it” replied Carter angrily.

“You are far from fine, I’ve seen this happen before-” said Ruth firmly.

“Oh and what someone died? we’ve all heard those stories haven’t we? I’ll let you all know when to fucking put me out of my misery” interrupted Carter cynically.

“Listen asshole, only because you’re fucked, doesn’t mean you have to be a jerk to everyone else” said Ruth fearlessly.

“Look who’s talking? you’re the one aiming a shotgun” replied Carter ironically.

“Stop it, stop it, stop it please!” yelled Nicky hysterically covering her ears.

“It’s okay Nicky, shh..shh.I’m here, we’re safe” whispered Liam as he comforted her gently.

“If you want to die, be my guest” muttered Ruth somewhat worriedly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any of that, I’m just angry, there are many things I regretted doing up until this point, but cutting my foot off isn’t one of them, I can’t imagine being maimed in this world let alone surviving, that’s a huge burden for me and for you guys, as long as I have the strength I’ll help out but when the time comes I’ll let you all know” said Carter calmly.

“We’re good bro, if you need anything just say it” replied Boniek thoughtfully.

“Just tell us when you’ll feel bad, alright?” said Ruth calmly.

“Yeah, yeah.....ugh it’s a hot day isn’t it” remarked Carter lethargically.

Boniek glances and gasped “Oh shit” as Carter drifted away.

10 minutes later

Carter opened his eyes weakly, the vision was blurry he notices Boniek’s gone from behind the wheel, the car was stationed by the side of the road. “Man my head” he mumbled, then he heard a ruckus outside someone arguing. He decides to exit the car and find out.

“I think your starting to ignore the problem here, we have to keep going but someone has to have a close eye on him” suggested Ruth calmly.

“We can’t kill him now” Liam said nervously.

“No one’s killing anyone aight’, Carter isn’t stupid he’ll tell us if it’s time to-” said Boniek decisively.

“Good, ‘cause I’m fine we should get going guys” smiled Carter.

“How do you feel?” asked Ruth sincerely.

“Like shit” he replied promptly and examined his heel.

“Fuck.....it gotta ya good” muttered Boniek nauseously.

“It looks worse than before” grumbled Carter.

“Can you walk?” asked Liam.

“Yeah, barely” Carter lifted his pale face.

“How does it feel? I mean, you know” said Liam nervously.

“It stings and hurts like hell.....before I passed out I felt this hot wave go through my body, I still feel it but not that intensely” replied Carter thoughtfully.

“Are you okay to travel?” Ruth asked firmly.

“As long as I don’t have to walk hehe...(cough)...how are we doing with gas?” he murmured.

“Not good, we’re down to our last quarter” replied Boniek promptly.

“Damn.....we should get moving I don’t think we should spend the night here” grunted Carter as he opened his car door.

“Carter wait” Ruth stopped him “I’m sorry for being such a bitch back there, I thought I should give this back to you” said Ruth flatly as she hands him his pistol.

Carter glanced at her weakly, skin under his eyes was almost purple.

“Humph...‘pology accepted....but I won’t be much help with that gun, give it to Liam” he sneered slightly.

“Does this mean I can drive without a shotgun plunging into my back?” asked Boniek ironically with a small grin.

“Yeah, because I’m gonna drive now” she smiled and handed the gun to Liam.

“Deal, I could use some sleep, always liked napping during car rides” remarked Boniek doubtfully.

Ruth drove fast with Carter beside her looking weak and exhausted. Boniek was sleeping behind Ruth leaning his head against the windshield with Mi-Cha resting her head against his shoulder. Nicky remained silent for most of the time and Liam gazed through the windshield with a bleak and defeated expression.

“....(cough).....so what’s your story Ruth?” asked Carter breaking the silence after nearly an hour.

She glanced at him and sighed softly “When it all started I was in Atlanta with my university friends, after the quarantine zone fell, we fled and holed up in this office building....(sigh) it was a mistake to stay there.....my friends started dying out one by one.....that’s when I learned about this whole virus or whatever caused this.....whether you’re bitten or not, once you die you come back if hadn’t destroyed the brain....I couldn’t kill my boyfriend.... I left him there with the rest and run away as fast as I could.....I was so foolish and stupid..I still can’t forgive myself for what I did.....the next thing I knew I was out of the city......I encountered a group and stayed with them for a long time......at first there were two hillbilly brothers, a father with his daughter and a young girl. The group got bigger as we travelled and met other survivors. One day I was out on a supply run with the brothers and one of them cracked.....and wanted to rape me”

“My god what happened later?” asked Carter in shock.

“The other brother killed him.....an then committed suicide himself” she replied remorsefully.

“Damn” muttered Carter.

“The group forced me to leave, because they thought I killed them in cold blood” her voice trembled.

“I’m sorry” murmured Carter.

“I was completely alone with no family left, I just kept walking......after a while I thought about my friend from college, we were close once......she used to go visit her parents for the summer in Midville.....I have nothing to lose in finding her....and that’s were I’m heading now” her voice hardened near the end.

“Well I believe you” grumbled Carter.

“Huh?” she gasped.

“About the brothers....I may be young and unexperienced, but if you’d were a killer you would’ve killed us the second you ordered everyone out of the car” he sneered.

“That’s true.....I still can” she smirked.

“Heh...(cough)” chuckled Carter.

“Hang in there” she said hopefully.

“Humph...it’s kind of pointless when you think about it, I’m dying no matter what happens might as well end it here and now” gasped Carter bleakly.

“You mentioned about your friends going this way, aren’t you hoping to see them before you pass away?” she asked warmly.

“They could be anywhere by now” muttered Carter blankly.

“Just don’t give up this easily” she replied uncertain.

“Yeah, I’m trying, always was a good fighter my daddy use to say” murmured Carter with a forced smile.

“That’s the spirit” Ruth replied gladly.

2 hours later

“Oh no, no , no, dammit” gasped Ruth angrily as the car stopped ran out of gas.

“What’s wrong” muttered Carter weakly.

“We ran out of gas” she leaned on the steering wheel.

“Wha-what’s goin’ on?” grunted Boniek lethargically as he opened his eyes.

“Can you walk?” Ruth asked roughly and glanced at Carter.

“Maybe I dunno” Carter replied tiresomely.

“It’s getting dark” remarked Boniek drowsily.

“I think we should stay in the car” murmured Liam worriedly.

“Just great we’re in the middle of nowhere” mumbled Ruth.

“Why? no point staying here, besides there are no lurkers in sight” said Boniek while wiping his face.

Carter stepped out and leaned close to the hood.

“Your sure you okay to move?” gasped Ruth worriedly.

“No, but we don’t have much choice, do we?” grunted Carter.

[Keep walking]

[Rest the night in the car]

• [Rest the night in the car]

Carter turned around in his seat avoiding to answer Ruth, he looked ahead wiped the sweat off his forehead, for a second he sighed and shutt

• [Keep walking]

One the one hand Carter deserves to die peacefully, but maybe he manages to meet his friends one last time if he keeps walking

I'm really starting to like Ruth by the way, she has great potential!

Carter turned around in his seat avoiding to answer Ruth, he looked ahead wiped the sweat off his forehead, for a second he sighed and shutt

• [Keep walking]

Awesome Chapter!!!!!!

• [Rest the night in the car]

• [Keep walking]

• [Keep walking]

• “How are you feeling? here you should drink some water” said Cecelia softly as she sat beside Howard.

“W-What happened?” grunted Howard laying in bed.

“You had fever, luckily I managed to get the bullet out, clean your wound and bandaged it” replied Cecelia warmly.

“I must be in heaven, thank you” muttered Howard humorously as he sat up and glanced at Cecelia.

Cecelia smiled and slightly blushed.

“How long have I been out?” asked Howard feeling confused.

“Whole night” she answered pensively.

“Where’s the rest of the crew?” grunted Howard.

“Around back, someone tried to sneak in that’s all I know” replied Cecelia firmly.

“Who? why? I gotta go check it out maybe I can” said Howard urgently.

“You should rest your leg needs to heal properly” interjects Cecelia worriedly.

“I’m alright trust me” Howard grabbed his jacket and limped his way towards the door.

Meanwhile Bradley avoided replying to the group and stepped forward towards the scavenger.

“Oh please please don’t hurt me I mean no harm” begs the kid.

“Shut up” gasped Bradley roughly.

The kid looked at him nervously with tears in his eyes.

“What’s your name?” Bradley asked firmly.

“A-A-Alex, short for Alexander you know, friend’s call me Alex” he replied fretfully.

“Where’s your group?” persisted Bradley.

“I-in the woods, I-I left my girlfriend Samantha in a small house, I can take you there just please don’t hurt us” Alex replied nervously.

“What were you looking for here?” persisted Bradley heavily with a frown.

“I told you, I mean to them, my girlfriend’s pregnant she needs food and medical attention, I thought maybe-” gasped Alex.

“That you’d steal from us, right?” interjected Bradley rigidly.

“No, no I-I would do that, I was afraid, I didn’t know how-” said Alex waveringly.

Bradley grunted and walked back to the group who were still standing in a circle.

“So what do you think Brad? what should we do with him?” asked Zack thoughtfully with his arms folded.

“There’s something he’s not telling us, I don’t want to kill him, but going with him anywhere might be dangerous” replied Bradley furrowing.

“I agree with Bradley there’s something very odd about this kid” muttered Amanda.

“We can’t just kill him” argues Devyn.

“NO! PLEASE! DON’T DO THAT!” Alex reacted upon hearing them.

“Shut the hell up!” called Bradley rigidly.

“Jesus Devyn keep your voice down” whispered Devin.

“You know what? I don’t want to have any part of this” replied Devyn with a frown and walks away.

“The hell’s going on here?” remarked Howard as he appeared on the scene.

“Devyn wait come back I didn’t-” gasped Devin regretfully.

“I’ll go talk to her” nodded Jean.

“A kid tried to sneak in?” asked Howard.

“Yeah, apparently he came here in search of supplies for his pregnant girlfriend” replied Cody flatly.

“Who tied him up?” asked Howard toughly.

“Me” answered Blake uncommitted.

“I should’ve guessed....so you all considering in killing this boy?” remarked Howard angrily.

“No’s killing the boy Howard” replied Bradley slightly edgy.

Winston reached for his notepad and started writing.

“We need to act fast, someone should go with him and see if he’s telling the truth, but some of us should also go and find supplies” suggested Zack urgently.

“I have a bad feeling about this.....why can’t we just keep him captive here?” suggested Emily.

“Because he’ll be just another mouth to feed and someone might come looking for him” replied Blake in an edgy tone.

Winston handed the notepad to Zack asking “Can I help?”

“Going with him is too risky......someone should follow him, two people should be enough if things get hairy run back and we’ll think about our next move, also maybe three or four people should go look for supplies” remarked Bradley.

“Well I’m gonna stay here and protect the group, I don’t trust that kid, be careful guys” said Rachel roughly.

“I can follow Alex then” replied Zack confidently while writing.

“Good I’ll come with you kid” nodded Howard.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” Bradley interjected.

“Why? My leg’s fine I’ve been through worse” replied Howard flatly with a frown.

“You’re sure about that? last I heard you had a fever, what if he starts running huh? how are you gonna keep up with him” Bradley asked in a testy voice.

“Let me worry about that” grunted Howard calmly.

“Stop it the pair of you, I’m gonna head out for supplies who’s with me?” Amanda nodded.

“Fine it’s settled then, I’ll go track the kid with Zack” shrugs Blake.

“No, you’re coming with me and Amanda to find supplies” interjected Bradley firmly.

“Eh whatever, I somehow knew you’d say that” sighed Blake.

“That’s because I know you’ll kill him at some point” muttered Bradley flatly.

“You bet I would” grunted Blake.

[Send: Devin/Winston/Howard/Emily or Cody to go with Zack]

• [Send Devin to go with Zack]

He and Zack make a good team, I guess.

“How are you feeling? here you should drink some water” said Cecelia softly as she sat beside Howard. “W-What happened?” grunted Howard l

• edited January 2015

[Send: Howard to go with Zack]

Awesome Chapter!!!

“How are you feeling? here you should drink some water” said Cecelia softly as she sat beside Howard. “W-What happened?” grunted Howard l

• [Send:Devin to go with Zack]

• [Send: Devin to go with Zack]

• “Don’t forget to take anything” remarked Ruth as everyone left the vehicle.

“We’re good to go, although I still think we should stay in the car” replied Boniek calmly.

“Carter hasn’t got enough time, we can’t stay here and do nothing” responded Liam bleakly.

“Well walking isn’t gonna help him” answered Boniek firmly.

“Look I’m fine lets just get going k’?” muttered Carter.

Mi-Cha gently tugs Boniek by the leg and gestures “Where are we going?”
    He looked at her for a second uncertain of what to say that’d satisfy her but only manages to sign language “Somewhere else” with a worried expression. She reached for a small notebook in her small brown pouch and asked “I wrote a short story, you want to read it?” with a hopeful look on her face. Boniek cocked an eyebrow and answered “Maybe later, okay”. Her face lowered looking rejected and placed the book back into her pouch.

“You okay to walk by yourself?” asked Ruth rather concerned.

“For now yeah” mumbled Carter.

Ruth nodded and went ahead to talk with Boniek. Carter glanced over his shoulder and saw Nicky hunched with Liam walking side by side in silence.

“Liam come over here” he whisked his hand.

“What is it?” asked Liam softly.

“Just incase I won’t make it to the group-” grunted Carter.

“Don’t say that man you will make it” interjected Liam.

“Let me finish...tell them what really happened, that Kaden’s innocent.....if he’s still alive anyways......tell the group that they were all like the family I never had” said Carter sentimentally.

“Okay Carter I will” choked Liam.

“Remember when we first met in Atlanta?” smiled Carter.

“Yeah.....you were there with my mother and Winston......seemed like a long time ago” sighed Liam.

“I feel like we’ve known each other for years, like best buddies......after all we’ve been through, surviving and helping each other out, there always seems to be an end to everything huh” said Carter flatly.

“Yeah....I really didn’t know how to cope when my mum died.....you and the others helped me through it.....I want to thank you for that.....for always being there” responded Liam calmly.

“What are friends for?...(cough)” grunted Carter.

“Save your energy man, you’re gonna need it” mumbled Liam.

“I don’t mean to be rude or disrespectful, but we should’ve stayed in the car, it’s dangerous at night I can barely see the road” remarked Boniek indifferently.

“I prefer to get moving, than waiting around and be like a sitting duck in one spot” answered Ruth roughly.

“We could be walking for hours for all we know” mumbled Boniek flatly.

“If we stick together and watch each others back we’ll make it....keep the girl close and stay alert” replied Ruth decisively holding her shotgun.

“I will, I always do” nodded Boniek.

One hour later

Carter continued to walk drowsily in front of Liam and Nicky, his vision became smudged and blurry. The pain from his foot was unimaginable, but he kept fighting as long as he could.

“Woah Carter!” gasped Liam as he saw him about to collapse.

Liam grabbed him by the arm and saw Carter’s pale face in the moonlight.

“Guys stop!” called Liam.

“I can’t go on any longer......too tired....it hurts.....just leave me” Carter mumbled tiresomely as he crumbled to the ground.

“We’re not leaving you, you hear me? we’re not!” Liam reached down to him.

“It’s okay man, you have to go, it’s not safe......nowhere is” grumbled Carter.

“Christ” sighed Boniek emotionally.

Ruth approached Liam who was now kneeling beside Carter.

“Take as long as you need, we’re here if you need us” she said sympathetically and gently patted his shoulder.

“I-I can’t leave you like this Carter” choked Liam.

“You have to, it’s the only way” he hissed.

[Leave Carter]

[Prevent him from turning]

The next part will conclude Chapter 1.

• [Leave Carter]

Fantastic Chapter!!!!!!!!!

“Don’t forget to take anything” remarked Ruth as everyone left the vehicle. “We’re good to go, although I still think we should stay in t

• edited January 2015

[Prevent him from turning]

Ah, poor Carter, never got to meet his group again :( At least they can prevent him from turning.

“Don’t forget to take anything” remarked Ruth as everyone left the vehicle. “We’re good to go, although I still think we should stay in t

• [Prevent him from turning]

• “Zack, tell Winston to come with me” said Bradley thoughtfully.

“So what should we do?” asked Cody with his arms folded.

“I think I should go with Zack” interjected Devin shyly.

“We need some strong hands to stay back, you, Emily, Howard and Jean will keep this place” replied Amanda in a tough voice.

“Hey can someone please tell me whats going to happen?!” called Alex hysterically in tears.

Bradley grunted and approached the youngster.

“Stop crying, we’re letting you go now, but if I see you here again, I won’t be so nice, are we clear?” Bradley answered roughly.

“Of course ‘course, thank you my girlfriend is probably worried sick, thank you for not killing me” said Alex swiftly as Bradley untied his hands and lifted him onto his feet.

“Don’t let him spot you” muttered Bradley looking closely at Zack.

“We’ll give him a head start, he’s heading for the woods” Devin responded straining his vision at Alex.

“Find out what you can guys, if things get hairy run straight back no point risking your lives” interjected Amanda firmly.

“So it’s settled, we should get moving it might take us time to find any kind of supplies” grunted Blake.

“He’s right we have to move” Amanda agreed.

“Don’t worry guys we’ll keep an eye on things” smiled Emily.

Close to the gas station Devyn was sitting in the shade feeling angry about the incident Jean approached her shyly “You okay?” he murmured and sat beside her.

“No, I’m not, I have enough of all this violence, is this the only way of survival distrust anyone we see and possibly kill them because why not, there’s no right or wrong anymore, will it ever end or go back to how it was before?” she said blankly.

“I honestly don’t now Devyn, but we have to stick together until someone discovers a cure” Jean comforts her with a shy smirk.

“And what if that never happens?” she sighed.

“Then this’s all we have left, surviving from one day to the other, but it’ll will get easier, think of it as a period of war and we’re soldiers trying to fight against the enemy and do whatever it takes to protect our people until better days arrive” he replied thoughtfully.

“You’ve been reading to much of those war stories” Devyn frowned.

“True.....but it helps me keep my mind occupied” he replied calmly.

Devyn lifted herself up “You may want to hide in your books but this is reality you can’t fix it with stupid quotes”

“Then what do you suggest we should all do? give up? let the dead run over us? is that what you’re saying? trust is all we have now, our group is priority, strangers have to earn trust before we can let them join us and that’s exactly what Bradley your brother and the others are trying to achieve, you over reacted back there there’s no telling what they’ll decide” said Jean in a testy tone.

“And if they do kill him? you know what just leave me alone” replied Devyn upsettingly before running off to her room.

15 minutes later

“Where’s this guy going?” whispered Devin curiously.

“Beats me, keep up we’ll lose him” murmured Zack leaping over a log in the woods.

“You think he’s telling the truth?” asked Devin.

“I dunno, so far it looks like it” muttered Zack.

“Hmm.....rain? that’s all we need” remarked Devin ironically.

“Shh duck.....look he stopped” pointed Zack.

Alex strokes his soaked face and glances around noticing a few walkers meandering about but takes no action, instead he quickly takes out a piece of paper which seemed to be a note and examines it.

“He’s holding something” whispered Devin.

Unexpectedly Alex resumed his sprint heading south into the woods. After eight minutes of tracking him Devin and Zack paused to gaze at a small cottage to which Alex weakly approaches.

“The fuck’s going on” mumbled Zack blankly with his eyes narrowed.

“Place seems quiet, I don’t like this I think we should head ba-” whispered Devin.

BAM BAM

“ARGH!!!!! FUCK! my leg my leg oh god do you see the shooter?!” shrieked Devin.

“No can’t see a damn thing the fucker nearly killed me too” whispered Zack with his pistol aimed.

BAM

The bullet scuffed Zack’s ear.

“We gotta run come on!” yelled Zack hectically as he helped Devin up.

“Oh my god we’re so fucked this shit hurts like hell motherfu-” gasped Devin holding onto Zack.

BAM

“Shit get down!” called Zack as he swiftly turns around and aims.

“Haha what’s the rush? did I hurt anybody” a young man’s voice is heard.

“What do you want? who are you?” called Zack.

“Oh what I want to do is hmm let me think......I’d like to first tie you both up......talk.....and well later kill you of course..... do some sick shit to your corpse......oh no wait I’m gonna do something awful first before I kill you both!” growled the stranger.

“Fuck just what we need another fucking psycho” mumbled Zack inaudibly.

“He shoot me right in the kneecap” Devin gritted.

BAM

“Are you both gonna come out nicely or does this has to end quickly huh?” the man calls out rather cheerfully.

“Run, whatever you do don’t stop! that bastard won’t stop until he kills us” gasps Devin as rain pours heavily.

“But your leg’s fucked, we can’t split up and I won’t leave you like this” snarled Zack.

“We’re both dead if we stay, I’ll cover you and you run back to the motel as fast as you can.....and Zack watch over my sister” chokes Devin.

“Shit shit shit fuck........I’m sorry Devin” gasped Zack bleakly.

“Just promise me you’ll look after Devyn for me......now go!” muttered Devin as he crawls beside Zack and reaches for his pistol and starts aiming.

Zack slips out and sprints away.

BAM BAM BAM

“Someone’s fighting back I see?” the man remarked sarcastically.

“Fuck you asshole, whoever the fuck you are” gritted Devin.

“I’m no asshole, maybe to you I am, I’m only doing what I have to to survive” said the stranger before taking aim again from cover.

BAM BAM

“I can do this all day friend” he called.

A woman’s voice was heard calling from the cottage “Austin stop it please!”

“Shut up sis I’m getting us some dinner don’t flush it out hehey” he snarled back with sarcasm.

BAM

“Uaa nearly got me there!” startled the attacker as he hides in cover behind a tree.

Devin looks ahead aiming and suddenly hears a faint voice behind him “S-Sorry” mumbled Alex who unexpectedly hits Devin on the head unconscious.

“I got him Austin....I didn’t want to....you made me do this!” Alex shrieked hysterically.

“You keep telling yourself that....man that was so....... how do you say it?.....anti-climactic” said Austin disappointed.

“What does that mean?” asked Alex curiously.

“That means take his body to the house....now!” snarled Austin.

Meanwhile

“Ready to move out?” called Blake.

“Yeah I’m ready lets do it” muttered Amanda putting on her backpack.

Winston grabbed a crowbar he found behind the motel in one hand and carries a scruffy brown bag in the other.

“Can I come?” asked Sarah kindly.

“I already told you no, stay put keep an eye on things Sarah” replied Amanda rigidly.

“Why do you always treat me like a kid? I can help I know how to use a gun” Sarah responded frustratedly.

“Because you are a kid..... and it’s dangerous out there!” growled Amanda.

“A bit harsh don’t you think?” frowned Bradley.

“She’s my niece and don’t tell me how I should handle her” replied Amanda in a testy voice.

“Eh the girl needs to learn someday” sighed Blake.

“It’s none of our business Blake, Amanda has to decide about that” said Bradley roughly.

“Listen up everyone, it might take a while once we find some supplies, so we may not be back before nightfall” Amanda said firmly in front of the group.

“Oh we’ll be back” smirked Blake.

“You guys better do” smiled Emily.

“Brad, take care” Katie choked and hugged her brother.

“I will” he nodded and hugged her back.

The four parted and headed south down the road in search for food and supplies.

Earlier that day

“Go Liam you guys have to find shelter” hissed Carter weakly.

“But you will turn” chokes Liam.

“Then shoot me that’s the only option pal.....save the bullet I’ll be f-” Carter swooned.

“Carter? Carter?” persists Liam with his eyes wide open and shakes Carter’s body.

“He was a good guy......you don’t have to do it....he was your friend...you shouldn’t be doing this” said Boniek calmly standing by Liam who’s holding a 9mm pistol.

Liam wipes off the tears “I have to do this” he replied roughly.

“Okay okay” nodded Boniek and walked away.

Liam took a deep breath and lifted his shaky hand aiming at Carter.

“Li-Li-Liam?” gasped Carter weakly.

“What is it?” gasped Liam and stooped down.

“G-goodbye buddy” he murmured slightly reaching Liam’s hand.

They exchange a gentle handshake after a second Liam stands up and takes aim.

“I’m sorry” choked Liam before pulling the trigger.

End of Chapter 1

• Awesome Chapter!!!!

PS: The bandit group is mine , i wanted to sent Howard because it was obvious that whoever we send will die and he was already injured so....u.u

“Zack, tell Winston to come with me” said Bradley thoughtfully. “So what should we do?” asked Cody with his arms folded. “I think I sh

• Damn it Devin, you better not die! But, given the episode preview, I should have seen that coming.

As always, great chapter! I'm looking forward to see Ellis again next chapter :D

“Zack, tell Winston to come with me” said Bradley thoughtfully. “So what should we do?” asked Cody with his arms folded. “I think I sh

• Oh shit, poor Devin. :(

• Announcement

Just a small announcement confirming that after concluding season 1 there will be at least one dlc.
    The first dlc will mainly revolve around Skylar, Wesley and Florence, the action will be taking place 3 months after the events of season 1 so that means ....winter's coming ;)

A second dlc may revolve around some of the characters that have unknown statuses, therefore at the end of episode 5 I'll let you guys decide on who's story you'd like to follow.

Chapter 2 should be ready to start tomorrow stay tuned ;)

• Awesome!!!!

Announcement Just a small announcement confirming that after concluding season 1 there will be at least one dlc. The first dlc will mai

• And is there gonna be a season 2?

Announcement Just a small announcement confirming that after concluding season 1 there will be at least one dlc. The first dlc will mai

• Yes, there will be season 2 ;)

And is there gonna be a season 2?

• Yes! :D

Yes, there will be season 2

• edited January 2015

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 2: Their Eyes Are Watching

Ellis, Elias, Akemi, Adalbert, Charlie, Josh, Aaron and Dean continue their journey through the woods on a sandy path hoping to find the main road soon.

“Hey Ellis you got any of that water left?” asked Adalbert with sneer.

“Knock yourself out” mumbled Ellis uncommitted as he grabbed the bottle from a side pocket of his backpack.

“What’s up with you? Ah that’s much better” grunted Adalbert.

“We’ve been in these woods for two days now I feel like we’re walking in a big circle” Ellis clenched his teeth out of anger.

“You should try looking at the bright side sometimes, we’ve encountered only a few walkers none actually killed anyone yet, be glad you’re still alive man, we’ll get to the road eventually” said Adalbert optimistically before taking a last sip of water.

“I’ll be on the bright side when we get to Louisville” Ellis replied harshly.

“Being stubborn and cold won’t get you far” said Adalbert sourly.

“Well being naive and over optimistic will get you killed” remarked Ellis irritably.

"Pipe down back there, the road should be right ahead of those houses there" pointed Aaron.

“Those two are at it again huh” smirked Dean walking beside Charlie who seems to have her mind somewhere else.

“Charlie?” said Dean calmly.

“Oh sorry, uh what did you say?” startled Charlie.

“Nothing important, I just mentioned that looks like your boyfriend and Ellis are at it again” he smirked once more.

“He’s not my boyfriend” Charlie objected with a frown.

“Okay okay sorry no need to get upset” responded Dean playfully.

“At least those two are having a good time” said Dean after a short pause glancing over his shoulder at Akemi and Elias.

“Look Akemi you have a lady bug on your shoulder!” called Elias cheerfully.

“Aaa take it off where is it?!” gasped Akemi in fright.

“No no stop moving it’s okay.....look see” smiled Elias as he slided the bug onto his hand.

“Oh that’s a lady bug....I thought you mean something else like a bug that hurts” remarked Akemi with blushed cheeks.

“No, lady bugs are harmless they give you good luck.....I think” replied Elias happily.

“In my language we call them ‘Josei no bagu‘“ smiled Akemi.

“Cool here give me your hand....(slides bug onto her palm).....should hold on to it” grinned Elias.

“I will leave it on my shoulder, if lady bug wishes to travel with us, that’s a good sign” replied Akemi amiably.

“We’ll need good luck” chuckled Elias.

“I hope this world won’t damage them or change them in any sort of bad way” remarked Charlie anxiously.

“You have kids of your own?” asked Dean.

“Of course not, I’m only eighteen” frowned Charlie.

“Oh right...sorry..I thought you were...I mean you look” stuttered Dean.

“Older?” responded Charlie contemptuously.

“Eh yeah sorry” sighed Dean.

“No worries, I guess age doesn’t matter that much anymore” she forced a smile.

“What I wanted to say is that, they both went through tough ordeals and they still find time to smile and be happy” said Dean in a focused tone.

“They have to be strong otherwise neither of them will last, any oncoming traumatizing situation may change that, there’s only so much you can endure and suddenly snap” sighed Charlie.

“Not these two, I’m sure of that” said Dean optimistically.

“You know what, you never struck me as the talking type guy, that’s why I’m surprised you started talking to me today, why?” she looked at him suspiciously but in a playful manner.

“I talked......maybe not much......but that’s just who I am” he smirked.

“Lets take five minutes to rest guys” called Aaron and interrupts the conversation.

“Five minutes again we just rested?” asked Ellis feeling upset.

“Well we’re resting, if you want to continue go ahead ‘running man’” remarked Josh sarcastically.

“Fuck you” muttered Ellis blankly.

“Good, my legs are killing me, we must’ve been walking for days” remarks Charlie as she leans against a tree.

“Aaargh” a weak growl came from behind the tree.

“Behind you!” called Ellis.

Adalbert reacted by pulling out his katana and slicing the walker's head in half.

“Jesus, I didn’t even....I thought it was dead” murmured Charlie in shock.

“Yeah, it came out of nowhere” muttered Aaron as he gazes around.

“Next time be careful Charlie, make sure it’s dead before you chose to rest beside it” said Ellis firmly.

“Everyone keep your eyes peeled” gasped Adalbert while hiding his katana.

“How’s your arm, looks like you you’re not allergic to wasp bites after all?” asked Charlie amiably as she approached Adalbert.

“Lucky for me, because I would’ve been dead by now, it stings though” replied Adalbert optimistically.

“It’s still quite swollen, it hasn’t gone much since yesterday” said Charlie worriedly as she examined his elbow.

“I’ll be fine, really” he reassured her.

“What are you doing?” frowned Charlie at Ellis.

“What does it look like, I’m frisking his corpse” mumbled Ellis while looting the walker.

“Why?” asked Charlie intrigued.

“Oh I dunno, thought maybe he could have something useful even though it looks like he’s been here a while......anybody wants a wallet...(waves wallet).....nope that’s what I thought....ha a pocket knife...still quite sharp” remarks Ellis thoughtfully.

“Akemi could use it, she doesn’t have a weapon” responded Elias promptly.

“Okay catch.....hmm a set of keys” mumbled Ellis.

“What sort of keys?” asked Aaron abruptly.

“Does it matter I don’t think they’re that useful” replied Ellis shortly.

“Let me see those keys.......up ahead there’s a couple of small houses, perhaps he was a resident” said Aaron doubtfully inspecting the keys.

“Possibly.....well that’s that....I’m gonna go check those houses no point sitting around” remarked Ellis uncommitted.

“I’ll go with you” Dean nodded.

“Josh and I will go too, more pair of hands means will scavenge the place quicker” remarked Aaron confidently.

“Adalbert stay back and protect the group, whatever you do don’t go anywhere, we can’t afford to get lost” said Josh roughly.

“Yeah okay we got it covered” Adalbert replied with a short nod.

“Be careful guys, shout if you need us” said Charlie confidently.

There were three houses, two on the left divided by a fence and one big one on the right with spacious driveway.

“Wow now that’s a nice house, if it’s safe maybe we should stay here for a while” smirked Aaron as he pointed at the house on the right.

“Lets focus first on getting supplies baby brother” replied Josh flatly.

“He’s right time to get moving, we’ll check it out, while you guys have a look in the other two” interjected Ellis firmly.

“I hope there are no wild dogs here” mumbled Aaron anxiously as they opened the gate.

“Well you are holding a gun, if you see a hostile dog simply shoot it” said Josh fearlessly with his pistol wielded.

“Garage may have some weapons” said Dean blankly.

“It’s quite a big place, lets sweep the house first, c’mon” gruff Ellis.

“I think we should’ve gone and helped them” said Elias to Charlie softly.

“They’ll manage don’t worry” Charlie reassured him with a forced smile.

“You think they will find.....you know arrows to my weapon.....because I really like my......what’s the word?” said Akemi stutteringly.

“Crossbow?” smiled Charlie warmly.

“Yes, this knife might not be good” she remarked unhappily.

“Maybe the guys will find something, try not to worry so much Akemi” smiled Charlie.

“Look Charlie I just wanted to sa-” interjected Adalbert.

“HELP! SOMEONE HELP! ANYONE OUT HERE! PLEASE HELP!” a loud scream echoed in the woods.

“Fuck the hell was that” muttered Charlie with her eyes narrowed as she quickly got to her feet, the kids ducked into a crevice.

“Dunno someone needs help” replied Adalbert as he scanned the area.

“It didn’t come from the house did it?” asked Charlie anxiously as she wielded her glock.

“HELP! OH JESUS! PLEASE!” scream sounded louder than before.

“Shit it’s gotta be somewhere close, I’m gonna go check it out, it seemed to come from that direction” pointed Adalbert.

“Josh told us to stay put” remarked Charlie roughly.

“What if it’s you who was out there huh?” gasped Adalbert.

“But it’s not, have you fucking forgotten how many psychos we met in these woods!?” replied Charlie infuriated.

“I don’t like sitting back and waiting till-” replied Adalbert rigidly.

“SOMEBODY HELP!”

“That’s it I’m going” gasped Adalbert and swiftly wielded his katana and sprinted towards the source.

“Adalbert wait! don’t do this dammit!.....fuck” yelled Charlie.

“What do we do now?” asked Elias softly.

[Go after Adalbert by yourself]

[Go after Adalbert with Elias and Akemi]

[Alert the others]

[Stay and wait]

• edited January 2015

[Stay and wait]

Awesome Chapter!!!

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 2: Their Eyes Are Watching Ellis, Elias, Akemi, Adalbert, Charlie, Josh, Aaron and

• [Go after Adalbert with Elias and Akemi]

The Walking Dead Episode 5: No Time Remaining Chapter 2: Their Eyes Are Watching Ellis, Elias, Akemi, Adalbert, Charlie, Josh, Aaron and

• [Stay and wait]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.