More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• [Move out immediately]

[Tell him the truth about the safe zone]

[Surrender]

Damn, poor Weston...

Domingez posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 5: Among the Savage “Whoa that was a close one, my heart’s still racing.....shit

• “Put the gun down boy, we don’t want trouble” the man says mildly in a slight foreign accent.

“Shoot Willy they’ll kill us!” yells James in agony.

Willy’s hands started shaking he slowly lowers his pistol.

“It’s okay, we won’t harm you” the woman spoke.

“Yeah right, who are you people? that guy just stole our food” says Brent with sarcasm and anger in his voice.

“My name’s Marcin you can call me Martin or Marty whatever, this’s Una and that guy is Stanislaw, I’m sorry he stole from you, he was probably scared, we’re not like that, we can share the food and if not we’ll give it all back” he grins and Una smiles thinly mumbling “hello”.

“Not like that? who the fuck are you and why did you shoot my hand off!?” James clenches his jaw.

“We’re survivors just like you, and sorry for your hand I thought you was gonna kill Stan” says Marcin calmly.

“Maybe I was” mutters James.

“I’m Willy this is Brent and James who you shot” replies Willy in a soft voice.

“Nice to meet you all, we can work together” nods Marcin.

“Look there’s more off us, you all can come with us, we can’t stay here long” Una responds in an anxious tone.

“Are you guys from the safe zone?” smiles Willy.

“Safe zone? no we......shit.....we got to go” Marcin’s eyebrow’s raise as he notices walkers wondering about.

“Come with us” Una orders softly.

“We have to get back to our friends” Brent replies shortly.

“Stanislaw, byli z kims?” Una yells towards Stan.

“Tak, bylo ich jeszcze dwoch, chlopak i jakis dziwny gosc” he replies urgently.

“The hell you guys talking?” snarls James.

“Your friends are far from here?” Marcin asks firmly looking at Willy and Brent.

“It’s close, Stan knows where it is” replies Brent.

“I’ll come with you” Marcin nods towards the kids.

“Nie, nie odchodz” Unas voice sounds stressful.

“Stanislaw pomoz jemu wstac....idz ze Stanislawem do schronu, wroce obiecuje” Marcin responds calmly before kissing Una on the lips.

“Come on show me the way” Marcin smirks as he turns to Willy and Brent.

“No, Brent you can’t trust them....don’t leave me with them” says James roughly.

“We don’t have much choice, they can help us” replies Willy softly.

“.....be careful” James’s voice sounded uncertain.

Marcin, Willy and Brent rushed off back to get Austin and Lewin, on the way they battled through a few walkers which Marcin killed off with his hammer. Stan, James and Una pushed ahead, dodging any lurker in sight as they proceeded to the hideout.

After a few minutes

“Up there?” murmurs Marcin catching his breath.

“Yeah our friends are up there, we reckoned staying above ground seemed safer” smiles Willy amiably.

“Intelligent, we have a similar place” gasps Marcin as he climbs the stairs.

“You do?” Brent replies abruptly.

“Yeah, I’ll explain later” nods Marcin.

“Where the hell have you been?! who’s this guy? and where’s James?” shouts Austin.

“Calm down Austin, this’s Marcin he’ll help us, James is......safe” replies Willy in a tranquil tone.

“The fuck he will, where’s our food motherfucker!” growls Austin.

“We had a misunderstanding, my friend was scavenging.....he got desperate, we’ll give your food back, we have a safe place where we can all stay ” Marcin replies toughly.

“I don’t trust this asshole.......what happened to James? Brent” Austin glances at Marcin suspiciously.

“He’s fine, he went to see their hideout” replies Brent shortly.

“Well now that everyone’s okay, shall we go now” smirks Lewin.

“I’m not going not until James comes back” replies Austin in a nervous voice.

“Stop being such a dick Austin, James is okay, he’ll be waiting for us, you really want to stay here all by yourself?” says Brent firmly with a sarcastic smirk.

“Rrrrr fine, but if something happens I’m not the one to blame.......ugh this leg hurts!” aches Austin while abruptly rushing to the ladder.

“Now you’re talkin, hmm where’s this hideout you say?” asks Lewin cheerfully.

“It’s close, everybody keep together and don’t get lost” replies Marcin rigidly.

They descended down and rushed into the street.

“Did you guys here that?” gasps Lewin.

“What?” murmurs Marcin.

“I don’t hear anything” mutters Austin.

Hysterical giggles and laughters start to grow louder, the group stood for a brief second in fear a group of walkers were visible in the distance, but there was another threat.....

“Oh shit........we have to..” gasps Marcin before a couple of smoke grenades exploded blurring their vision.

Brent ducked and laid on his stomach, he lifted his head gently after a few seconds, Willy was heard screaming his name, Marcin was calling for everybody to run. The creepy hysteric noises were getting closer Willy screeched he needed his help.

“Help Brent help me!” Willy screams.

Brent lifts himself up. He notices ahead a few man in leather jackets snatching Willy, on the left flank Marcin and Austin were becoming visible calling the rest to run towards them.

Major Choice: Selfless

[Run after the hunters who kidnapped Willy]

[Run towards Marcin and Austin]

“Okay....okay I’ll tell you why we came here.....but I want you to promise that he’ll live that you will patch him up....” gasps John desperately.

“You have my word......about your friend to be quite frank......I much prefer women as my main course” he grins creepily.

“You’re fucking sick” mutters John angrily.

“We all are, but that’s something I already know.....now enlighten me with some news” Hiram murmurs.

“A radio message told us that there is a safe zone here in Chicago.....once we arrived we figured it might be a radio tower or something” says John reluctantly.

“Hmm......was the voice a male or female?” asks Hiram in a curious tone.

“It was a man” replies John shortly.

“How many times was the message aired? once? twice a day? what was the frequency?” his voice raised impatiently.

John lifts his head and sighs firmly with his eyebrows narrowed.

“Once and I have no idea what frequency it was” replies John unwillingly.

“Huh......well there are a few radio towers around here......two of which are pretty close.....hmm.....it seems that.....it’s true.....I be damned that son of a bitch!” says Hiram thoughtfully in pleased tone.

“What?” gasps John weakly.

“Oh nothing......oh one more thing what time does the message air?” he replies eagerly.

“Around six in the afternoon” responds John.

“Good.....time to find us a radio” smirks Hiram.

“Now lets us go I answered your questions” demands John.

“Hmm sorry to disappoint you, I mention I prefer women, but the rest.....well we all have to eat something right? and one more thing I knew all about your precious safe zone” grins Hiram gladly.

“You motherfucker!” growls John as he tries to reach Hiram before getting hit in the stomach.

John crumbles to the ground. Hiram lowers his head down to him.

“I destroyed your safe haven” he whispers sternly.

“Now say goodbye to your friend.....don’t worry you’ll join him in a couple of hours” Hiram says contemptuously while walking away.

The guard looks down at John and knocks him out unconscious.

• [Run after the hunters who kidnapped Willy]

“Put the gun down boy, we don’t want trouble” the man says mildly in a slight foreign accent. “Shoot Willy they’ll kill us!” yells James

“Put the gun down boy, we don’t want trouble” the man says mildly in a slight foreign accent. “Shoot Willy they’ll kill us!” yells James

• Bump. When's the next part? :)

• edited November 2014

“We should go” says Amita uncertainly after a brief pause.

“Great.....just great” mutters Duke angrily.

“I know a good route we can take up north” nods Orla as she packs her bearings.

“Oh now you know safe routes? there can be thousands of them” says Duke in a raised tone.

“Just give it a rest Duke it’s settled we go, I’ve had enough of this underground hell hole, I’d rather die than to stay longer down here” responds Mickie harshly.

“Be careful for what you wish for” says Duke in a hoarse tone.

“What is that a threat?” replies Mickie offensively.

“No......dying is not exactly hard these days.......you only need a bullet” answers Duke in a tough somewhat hurting tone.

“Like your wife? is that what your saying?!” yells Mickie madly.

“Enough! everybody shut up, we have to take chance, it’s time to leave this place, take a risk for a change, maybe there’s something good out there” says Amita in a warm loud voice.

Duke’s face turns morose as he reaches for his rifle and bag.

“You girls pack your things I’ll uh have a look out, see if it’s safe” says Duke bleakly.

“Shit.....Duke I......I’m sorry” responds Mickie in a regretful voice.

“You had to bring that up?” remarks Orla disappointedly.

“It just came out....he really got me wound up, jeez I just want us to go......try to find something worth living for.....don’t you feel like that sometimes?” Mickie’s voice is sincere and painful.

“Yeah I know.....it’s a miracle we survived down here as long as we had anyway, but it was a long time coming since I wanted to go” remarks Orla doubtfully.

“Me too......I was scared before.......now I feel stronger, I don’t know how to describe it” interjects Amita softly.

“Time to find out how strong we real are” nods Mickie as she zips her backpack.

Meanwhile

“How far is this place....rrgh?” aches James as he holds onto Stan.

“Not far now, I think the worst is behind us now” reassures Una as she glances over her shoulder.

“Myslisz ze oni sa dobrzy ludzie?” remarks Stan in a anxious voice.

“The hell you’re saying? doesn’t he speak a word of English?” mutters James through his clenched teeth.

“Zobaczymy” replies Una seriously.

“Hey I asked you something?” persists James mildly as they approach a tall building.

“Isn’t it obvious? he doesn’t speak a word of English” responds Una toughly.

“Great, just great” mumbles James.

“Lets just get one thing straight, my brother may not speak the same language as you, but he’s much smarter, we’re trying to help you, don’t make this harder” says Una firmly.

“Yeah, I’m really grateful, my group got left back everything’s just great” remarks James sarcastically.

“Pojde zasygnalizowac trzymaj go” responds Una to Stan before she walks over to the elevator and pulls a rope.

“What are you doing?” asks James with a frown.

Then after a few minutes a basket carriage descended to their level.

“I’ll go first then you, our people are on the top floor, just a heads up it’s a long way up” responds Una with a sarcastic smirk as she leaps into the basket and ascends.

“Ja pojde pierwsza, potem ty mu pomoz wejsc” remarks Una firmly looking at Stan.

“What do you guys have up there? how many people do you have?” asks James ironically glancing at Stan.

“Nie rozumiem, eh hmm no understand” smiles awkwardly Stan.

“Huh you really don’t speak a word of English” shrugs James.

*The basket after a long pause returns, Stan helps James get in and ascends up the elevator shaft. He heard a child’s voice echoing as someone pulled the rope at the top end. Their were other voices Una’s and another female possibly quieting one of the children down. As James got closer a faint light was getting brighter above him. After stopping and leveling two men helped him out, a bald dark skinned thirty something man dressed in a white smudged coat with navy trousers. The other man was tanned and looked to be in his twenties, he had a crooked nose, medium length brown hair and wore a black leather jacket over a shady white shirt with gray cargo pants and blue blood stained sneakers. *

“Agh easy man” aches James as the men helped him.

“Name’s Fred and this’s Sergio welcome to the penthouse” jokes warmly the tanned guy.

“Yeah sure, I’m James, what is this place? where’s the safe zone?” replies James mildly.

Sergio glances suspiciously at Fred for a brief second.

“Lets go talk in my office, shall we, I’ll clean you’re wound and I’ll explain everything......oh Fred go get Nat and pull Stan up” Sergio answers in a hoarse somewhat witty voice.

“I can do it come on Fred” remarks Una abruptly.

Sergio lead James through a bright corridor, noticing some of the doors down the hall blocked off with desks and chairs, an eight year old boy stared at him curiously with his piercing green eyes before a woman called out his name mildly “Rory come over her dear”.

“You’ve got kids up here?” asks James with positiveness in his tone.

“Only the twins, and not counting Nathaniel who doesn’t like being called a kid, you’ll meet him later on, it’s this way, not far now” says Sergio warmly with a smile.

“Do you have food up here? weapons?” persists James still feeling suspicious.

“Over here” remarks Sergio as he opens a door and walks through.

James follows him and gazes at a pretty woman with long brown hair dressed in a navy blouse and brown trousers standing by the desk with medical supplies ready.

“Hello” smirks James.

“This’s Svetlana she used work here” says Sergio amiably.

“Well it was what it was, a radio station” she replies firmly in a slight foreign accent.

“So you’re the one that was sending out that message? but it was a male voice” says James in a confusing voice.

“Lets have a look at your hand......uu someone got you good I’m guessing Una” remarks Sergio in rather optimistic tone.

“That male voice is long dead I’m afraid......but yes I transmitted the message through every day with hope that someone finds safety here......(her face saddens)....some time ago we lost electricity....I set the message on automatic, so it broadcasted everyday without me knowing....and...ugh” interrupts Svetlana in a nervous voice.

“So you’re saying there is no safe zone in this city? is that what you’re trying to say?” persists James distressfully.

“I’m sorry.....the safe zone no longer exists......we’re the only survivers here” replies Svetlana with sorrow.

“Great and we risked our lives for a fluke” mutters James angrily.

“By saying it no longer exists doesn’t mean it isn’t safe” Sergio lifts his head.

“We have a lot of food, you and your group can stay with us.....if you wish” says Svetlana sincerely with her bright blue eyes glancing at James.

“If my group is still alive......when you patch my hand up I’m going out there to find them” remarks James firmly.

“Marcin will get them here, don’t you worry” Sergio sounds reassuring.

“I do worry, to be frank I don’t trust you people, there’s a weird vibe going on here, who’s the leader? how many people do you have? what the hell happened to this place I want answers?!” persists James heavily.

“I understand your scepticism, but we aren’t bad people, three people manages this place that is me, Svetlana and Marcin, our group consists of ten members......what happened here is what happens to every place.....the dead conquer it, hope that answer satisfies you” responds Sergio bluntly.

“For now” mutters James emotionlessly.

“Your hand should be okay, later I’ll change your bandage, now it’s time you answer our questions” says Sergio in a hefty tone.

“I already said we were looking for the safe zone” interjects James reluctantly.

“How many people are there in your group? and where did you come from?” asks Sergio in a fierce tone.

[Truth - “seven people, we travelled from Iowa”]

[Lie - “five people, we were holed up just outside Chicago”]

[Stay silent]

Early on

“Brent, Lewin, Willy get over here!” yells Austin trying to find them in the smoke.

“Help I can’t see anything!” shouts Lewin hysterically.

“Follow my voice Lewin we’re close!” growls Marcin.

“Oh thank god I found you guys” shivers Lewin.

“Did you see Brent?” asks Austin firmly.

“No, I hid under a car when those men ran past me and grabbed Willy, it was horrible they were like predators were they stalking us?” replies Lewin shocked.

“We have to go” Marcin urges.

“No, we gotta find Brent!” growls Austin.

“We’ll have a better view from the roof, come on” replies Marcin as he climbs the ladder.

“Shit okay, ugh my ankle” aches Austin.

The three reached the roof and scanned the area.

“I can’t see them” mumbles Lewin bleakly.

“There! Brent’s running after them” points Austin.

“He’s gonna get himself killed” says Lewin in a worried tone.

“Damn too risky to go after him” remarks Marcin thoughtfully.

“Kitty kitty where are you?” a creepy voice is heard climbing the ladder.

“Fuck! their’s more of’em coming up here!” yells Lewin.

“Run!” shouts Marcin as he shoots the hunter in the head.

“You’re gonna pay for this you white trash! everyone hungry hehe” another crazy man pursues them.

“Continue straight!” shouts Marcin as he fires a series of rounds from his pistol.

“Fuck fuck my foot” aches Austin running behind Lewin and Marcin.

“What are you doing?” remarks Lewin.

“Getting rid of this, so that they can’t catch up” replies Marcin slipping the crossing.

They ran ahead for a brief moment, still hearing the scavengers yelling like crazy.

“Last crossing and we’re home free, I’ll go first to cover you guys” rushes Marcin.

“Oh fuck they have climbing axes!” remarks Lewin as he glances over his shoulder in terror.

“Okay hurry, one at a time” howls Marcin taking aim.

Austin slowly crosses the plank bridge, Lewin panics and rushes him.

CRACK CRACK CRACK

“Shit shit shit! get of me I can’t hold us both!” yells Austin in tormenting pain as Lewin holds onto his legs.

“Please don’t let me go! please oh god oh god” mutters Lewin hysterically with his eyes wide open glancing the long way down.

Marcin gazes in fright as three hunters were approaching the ledge where Austin is desperately holding on to his life with Lewin pulling him down.

“I can’t hold much longer, I’m losing grip” gasps Austin weakly as Lewin slowly climbs over his back.

“I don’t want to die” Lewin’s voice trembles.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

“Marcin help me, you have to shoot Lewin or we’re both gonna die man! please do something!” shouts Austin desperately.

“No, don’t shoot! I can climb over him!” yells Lewin.

[Shoot Lewin]

[Shoot Austin]

[Do nothing]

Took a bit long then expected sorry readers ;)

• edited November 2014

Amazing part :)

I think this group can be trusted. After the misunderstanding at the beginning they proved to be very helpful, they spent medical supplies on James hand and Sergio seems to be reasonable. Also, they are obviously not Hiram.

[Shoot Lewin]

That one's a bit more tricky. Lewin screwed up more than once in the last few parts and he is responsible for this situation too, since he panicked. If Marcin does nothing, Lewin might make it but Austin could fall down. And it is also completely possible that Austin looses his grip before Lewin can climb up. Of course, there is also the possibility that both could make it, but honestly, I'm not seeing that. Since I like Austin more, it's shooting Lewin for me.

By the way, shooting Austin has to be the most jerkish vote option ever, since it basically kills both. I'm almost tempted :D

“We should go” says Amita uncertainly after a brief pause. “Great.....just great” mutters Duke angrily. “I know a good route we can ta

• Yay, it's here! :D

[Do nothing]

“We should go” says Amita uncertainly after a brief pause. “Great.....just great” mutters Duke angrily. “I know a good route we can ta

• [Truth - “seven people, we travelled from Iowa”]

[Do nothing]

• edited November 2014

[Stay silent]
    [Shoot Lewin]

Edit: Changed my vote XD

• I submited 2 characters

• [Shoot Austin]

Alt text

You monster.

supersagig posted: »

[Stay silent] [Shoot Lewin] Edit: Changed my vote XD

• XD

Pipas posted: »

[Shoot Austin] You monster.

• love where the story is going! I've been gone for a while :O

• edited November 2014

Glad you enjoy it ;) your vote could resolve the tie between 'shoot Lewin' and 'do nothing'

love where the story is going! I've been gone for a while :O

• I look back to check on this...

and I'm reminded that Link is dead... ;-;

• I dont usually vote because I like to see how it plays out by others, but since no one is breaking the tie, I guess I'll vote [Shoot Lewin] because if he shoots Austin both of them will most likely die, and I'm afraid if we do nothing both of them will fall and die.

• edited November 2014

“There’s seven of us, if we’re all still alive.......we travelled all the way from Iowa” replies James in a mild tone.

“What do you mean by that? still alive?” asks Svetlana in a curious voice.

“Some of us got separated, John and Weston, good men, I have no idea where they are now” James’s voice lowers in slight despair.

“We can’t promise you that we’ll help you find them” says Svetlana softly.

“What she’s trying to say is that, it might be dangerous, seeing that this whole city is a one big trap” interjects Sergio heavily.

“I appreciate that you’re willing to take us in.......after a bit of rest I’ll go look for them myself” replies James toughly.

“Not with that hand pal” says Sergio.

“Good time to start being left handed hey” smirks James.

“It’s best you rest and wait for the others from your group” says Svetlana cautiously.

“Yeah, hope they make it soon” mutters James restlessly.

“Come with me, I’ll introduce you to our people” interjects Sergio.

Sergio walks out in the hallway James follows him after exchanging a brief glance at Svetlana.

“We’re lucky to have the whole floor to ourselves, everyone has there own room, making it very cosy” smiles Sergio.

“Seems positive enough” says James reluctantly.

“You already met Una, Fred and Stan” remarks Sergio looking at the three siting by the elevator eating from a tin.

“Hey, where’s Nat?” shouts Sergio mildly.

“He’s in the storage room” Una yells back.

The two continue walking.

“How long have you known Una and Stan?” asks James inquisitively.

“I met them after the safe zone had fallen, why?” frowns Sergio.

“Nothing, just can’t figure out why Stan doesn’t speak a word of English” says James thoughtfully.

“Oh he understands you alright” chuckles Sergio.

“Huh” winces James.

“Listen he speaks English, it might not be much, but he understood you” smirks Sergio.

“Then why pretend?” asks James.

“For safety reasons.....sometimes it’s better to stay quiet or look dumb in the eyes of the enemy.....I guess it works for him since he stayed safe all this time” says Sergio doubtfully.

“Smart, but that won’t save his life” remarks James stiffly.

“And why do you think that?” grins Sergio.

“Because I nearly put a bullet in between his eyes when we met” replies James shortly.

“Lucky Stan” mutters Sergio.

Suddenly two boys appeared chasing each other with plastic toy guns pretending they’re cowboys, until a woman with curly light brown hair wearing a blue floral dress and green square shaped glasses interrupted the boys.

“Hello Laura, hey boys, how’s everything?” Sergio approaches them kindly.

“Fine Sergio.......who’s he?” she replies reluctantly and cautiously.

“This’s James he’ll be joining us” smirks Sergio.

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you all, gosh you boys look identical” smiles James warmly.

“That’s because we’re twins” says one of the boys indulgently.

“That explains everything, now which one of you saw me earlier?” asks James playfully.

“It wasn’t me so it must have been you Rory, I’m Ryan” smirks the small boy wearing a blue printed shirt and black jeans.

James notices Rory looking slightly intimidated by him or maybe just shy.

“Come on boys lets get back to our room” Laura interjects shortly as she takes the boys.

“Well that was awkward” remarks James.

“That’s Laura, she tries to keep her boys and herself to herself, give her time she’ll open up, the boys certainly will when those kids from your group arrive” says Sergio optimistically.

“What does she do anyway?” asks James curiously.

“Most of the time.......prays and does our laundry........sometimes she also tries to cook” smiles Sergio.

“That explains a lot” smirks James.

“The storage room is just around that corner..........oh hey Nathaniel” remarks Sergio as a short blonde kid appears.

“What’s up?” asks the kid with his mouth full, looking rather cheerfully eating with his hands out of a tin.

“Good good, we’re gonna have some new people in” replies Sergio shortly.

“Cool, name’s Nathaniel nice to meet you, uh sorry (wipes hand and reaches out)” remarks Nathaniel positively with a smile.

“James, cool jacket” he shakes his hand.

“Thanks, all I need now’s a bike” grins Nathaniel looking at them with his sparkling blue eyes.

“Well Christmas is a way off Nat” scoffs Sergio.

“Always the buzzkill, doc” says Nathaniel sarcastically.

“If you start calling me doc again, I’ll start calling you kiddo” replies Sergio.

“Fine, but you’re still a buzzkill” smirks Nathaniel.

“Lets call it a tie hey, you go and join the others we’ll be there in just a sec” nods Sergio.

“Will do, see ya” gasps Nathaniel as he walks away.

“Nice kid” mutters James optimistically.

“Yeah he’s a good kid, a hard working one I can tell you that, but.....he’s also been through a lot” his voice lowers.

“We all have unfortunately” remarks James compassionately.

“This’s the storage room, as you see we’ve got quite a lot of supplies” says Sergio as he turns on the light revealing boxes and stacks of food.

“Wow I don’t remember when was the last time I saw this much food” replies James with his eyes wide open in amazement.

“Don’t get use to it, food does run out quick and not to mention more people are coming in than out” says Sergio doubtfully.

“So can’t you just send a team on a supply run to get more supplies” responds James ironically.

“How do you think we got all this stuff? and besides it isn’t unlimited, the city is pretty much picked clean by now, Stan and Marcin go nearly everyday in search for places we haven’t even reached before, but things aren’t looking too good, might as well expect the worse to come......eventually it always does” answers Sergio in a heavy tone.

“We have to keep trying, no point giving up” replies James confidently.

“Easy to say sometimes.......please grab yourself something to eat and lets join the others” says Sergio warmly.

Pick one type of food and one drink:

[take a can of peaches/pickled cucumber/a box of cookies/crackers/beef jerky/packet of chips/]

[take water/fizzy drink/whiskey/beer/wine/vodka]

[refuse to eat - take a packet of cigarettes]

“Lewin get the fuck off of me!” screams Austin in agony.

“Don’t let go!” yells Lewin hysterically.

Marcin looked in horror as he reaches for his gun and takes aim, one of them weren’t gonna make it or both of them are doomed, in a hectic moment he had to make a tough decision.

BANG

Lewin’s body fell into the seemingly bottomless abyss which were the dimmed streets.
    Austin weakly pulled himself up, breathing quickly and exhaustedly

“Fuck......my god you killed Lewin......” gasps Austin blankly.

“I had to, both of you might have died, I’m sorry for your friend” says Marcin remorsefully.

“Ugh......aw....shit my leg’s hurting me like hell.......” murmurs Austin.

“Don’t move kid, I have to find a way around to you......hmm....(looks around)......can you move?” replies Marcin firmly.

“Maybe.......I can crawl” gasps Austin shortly.

“There might be a stairway or something on that side of the building, if there’s one we could meet up down in the streets” says Marcin toughly.

“Oh no.....I think more of them wackos are on the other rooftop.....Marcin help me please man!” yells Austin desperately.

“Hang on, try to stay out of sight, I’ll try to find a way to get back to you!” shouts Marcin.

Meanwhile

“Brent! Austin! Lewin! anyone help!” yells Willy while a huge man holds him.

“Shout the fuck up kid” mutters the man running ahead.

As the group of savages leaped onto a pickup truck, Brent opened fire at the vehicle in hope of stopping them.

BANG

“I’m gonna get you back Willy!” shouts Brent firmly.

“Brent?!” mumbles Willy in disbelief.

“Fuck who the hell’s shooting at us?!“ a short creepy guy yelled.

BANG BANG

“Dunno, think it’s coming from over there, you guys get this young shit back to Hiram, I’ll find the fucker” the huge man jumps off and charges towards Brent’s cover.

“Oh crap oh crap” Brent’s voice trembles as he peeks and notices the huge wacko approaching.

He reveals himself firing his last round.

CLICK CLICK CLICK

“Shit shit I can’t be out of ammo, not now oh shit” panics Brent as he gazes at the huge guy on the ground slowly reaching for his wounded shoulder before gradually getting up.

“That was a cheap shot kid, now it’s my turn, come here and make this easy now” says the man in raucous voice.

Brent looks around hectically, to his right there’s an alleyway across the street which could lead to an escape route or dead end, but he questioned himself, could he outrun the big monster. To his left there was an abandoned shop with broken windows, glass shards laying around and a wooden rod, tempting him to take a stand.

[Attack - grab glass shard/wooden rod]

[Retreat - run for the alleyway]

• Awesome chapter! Also, I was happy to see my characters (Laura, Rory, and Ryan). :)

“There’s seven of us, if we’re all still alive.......we travelled all the way from Iowa” replies James in a mild tone. “What do you mean

• edited November 2014

[take a beef jerky]

[take a beer]

[Attack - grab glass shard]

“There’s seven of us, if we’re all still alive.......we travelled all the way from Iowa” replies James in a mild tone. “What do you mean

• [take a packet of chips]

[take beer]

• [take a can of peaches], because vitamins are important

[take a beer], because beer is even more important

If being shot in the shoulder didn't even considerably slow this guy down, I highly doubt a teenage boy with a makeshift weapon would do.

• [take a box of cookies]

[take whiskey]

[Attack - grab glass shard/wooden rod]

• [take a can of peaches]
    [take water]
    Awesome Chapter!!!!!

• “Where are you taking me?!” weeps Willy being held captive.

“To your new home” one of the goons answered in a creepy voice.

“Let me go please I’m begging you!” Willy shouts desperately.

“We can’t, men are chosen to rule this forsaken world, and a child, especially a boy like you, is the chosen one” a man says in a careful and tense tone.

“You’ll change and become one of us” he ends after a short pause.

“You are all crazy!” yells Willy.

“Shout him up!” the driver growls.

“That’s not a nice thing to say, don’t disappoint Hiram” the creepy man gags him.

They drove fast, Willy couldn’t bare looking at their smudged faces, he kept his teary eyes closed most of the way, trying to think of a better place like his grandmother use to tell him when he felt frightened. After a while the vehicle drove into a tunnel where it suddenly stopped. The men dragged him out, one of them had a flashlight that lead the group deeper. As they went, Willy heard the sound of water dropping from the pipes and rats squeaking as he went ahead blankly. They climbed down a set of stairs and the man holding the flashlight slid open a door revealing a big underground room or space with beds and tents set up. Willy gazed at the spooky people all men, the dirty faces making them all look alike, some looked rather bleakly and weak, some frantic. He was glad that they didn’t stop just pushed further into a dark hallway. One man accompanied Willy to a room with steam pipes, where Hiram was waiting.

“We found one of the boys” the man said in a stern voice.

“One......there were meant to be three....what happened?” asked Hiram in a heavy and disappointed tone.

“Our group separated.....we managed to catch this boy, but Moses and the others are on to the rest, they might get back before dawn with the other two” the man replied slightly nervously.

“What do you want with me and my friends?!” Willy gasped anxiously.

Hiram turned around and approached the boy with a stern look.

“You and your other two friends need a safer place, down here we all survive, I can take care of you, teach you how to be strong, no more worrying about walkers, here by my side you’ll endure” he answers in a tough somewhat benignly tone.

“I don’t want to be down here! let me out!” screams Willy.

As the man tries to backslap Willy, Hiram grasps his hand in mid-air just in front of Willy’s face and snaps it, the man fell to his knees in agony holding his hand. Willy leaps towards the door, but it’s locked.

“No one touches this boy or any one of them! you hear me or next time something else will snap!” shouts Hiram menacingly.

“S-sorry Hiram, n-never happen a-gain” the man gasps.

Hiram glances at Willy standing by the door “You’re safe here no point running son” he says rather calmly.

“I’m not your son” Willy replies silently.

“You’re gonna have to be more tougher than that......how should I call you?” smirks Hiram.

“Willy” he sobs.

“Willy......a very soft name.....from now on I’ll call you Will is that okay?” Hiram gives him a ambiguous grin.

“Okay” says Willy reluctantly.

“Good.......you call me Hiram......how many walkers have you killed? you can be honest with me” says Hiram tranquilly with a smirk.

“Many” Willy answers firmly.

“Hmm is that so?....I'm impressed if that's true....has your group or you ever been captured before?” Hiram continues interrogating.

“No” replies Willy uncommitted.

“I might just have a good first test for you........come with me” he says thoughtfully.

“And what if I don’t?” Willy asks.

“Then I’ll have to drag you there, I don’t think you want that” grins Hiram with somewhat threat in his voice.

Willy follows him to the hallway and after a few minutes of walking they stopped.

“Turn around” he orders.

“What are you doing?” asks Willy rather dashed, as he reluctantly turns his back to him.

Hiram grabs his hands and ties them firmly.

“No....no please” squirms Willy.

“This way you’ll learn.....(smirks at him).....if you manage to free yourself within the hour, I’ll give you a prize, whatcha say? says Hiram joyfully.

“You’re mad” answers Willy firmly with a bleak expression.

Hiram unlocks an empty chamber and leads Willy in.

“Oh almost forgot......just to make things harder for you....(ties his legs)” says Hiram calmly with a sneer.

“I can’t do this” sobs Willy watching Hiram exit the room.

“Everyone can kid, when it comes to survival......don’t disappoint me” responds Hiram harshly before locking the door.

Meanwhile

Austin crawls to hide behind a chimney as two men leap onto the roof. He notices one wielding a machete and the other holding a bolt-action rifle.

“Shit.....shit....please help me” mutters Austin nervously looking up at the sky.

Marcin searches the roof on the other building and finds a ladder which might be used as plank a way to crossover he thought. As approaching the ledge, he startled at the sight of the men scanning the roof standing close to Austin. Marcin ducks for cover, and reloads his pistol, fortunately the men haven’t notice him. He takes a quick peek and takes aim.

BANG BANG

The guy with the rifle falls to the ground with two gunshots to the chest. Austin manages to stand up and charge at the other stranger who’s standing close to the ledge. With the last gasp of his strength it was enough to shove the scavenger off the roof.

Austin breathes heavily, with his head looking down into the streets.

“You okay?” shouts Marcin.

“Yeah.....yeah....” he closes his eyes with relief.

“I think I found a way to get across” says Marcin uncertainly.

“How?” gasps Austin.

Marcin pulls out the ladder, situates it upright close to the ledge and slowly releases it.

“You expect me to cross over a ladder?” winces Austin exhaustedly.

“I don’t see any fire escape on your side, here on this roof there’s a safe way to get down” says Marcin doubtfully.

“Please man, I can’t do this, we’ll find another way, you get over here” replies Austin in a tired voice.

[Marcin should cross]

[Austin should cross]

The next part will be the last one, wrapping up episode 4 :D

• [Austin should cross]

Shut the fuck up and do what i say Austin

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!!

“Where are you taking me?!” weeps Willy being held captive. “To your new home” one of the goons answered in a creepy voice. “Let me go

• edited December 2014

Hiram just reached a new level of creepiness. I really thought Jarvis was evil, but Hiram would literally eat him for breakfast.

[Marcin should cross]

I don't think Austin can do this with his leg, so let's better not force him to.

“Where are you taking me?!” weeps Willy being held captive. “To your new home” one of the goons answered in a creepy voice. “Let me go

• [Marcin should cross]

• [Marcin should cross]

• Now, look what happened 3 days ago: This fanfiction got 6 months old and I forgot to congratulate you! But luckily, a similar occasion in another fanfiction reminded me of a particular fanfiction that really deserves some praise! Belated best wishes, Domingez!

6 months of filled with pure awesomeness, a huge cast of (mostly) likeable characters and emotions (I admit, I'm still not entirely over Joe and Katherine) just passed and I'd like to thank you for writing this. Congratulations for still writing one of the best fanfictions I ever had the honor to read. Keep up the amazing work :)

• edited December 2014

Wow didn't expect this! thank you for the kind words Liquid ;)

I've been a bit busy with work and school over the past week, but I'll probably have the next part out today or tomorrow.
    And additionally a sneak peak into the season finale :D

Now, look what happened 3 days ago: This fanfiction got 6 months old and I forgot to congratulate you! But luckily, a similar occasion in an

• Congratulations, Domingez! I have to say that this is by far my favourite fanfiction on Telltale forum.

What makes this fanfic special are the characters. In other fanfics author usually tries so hard to introduce gazillion of new characters in a short notice and I get lost in the amount of names. It also doesn't help that half of them are dead by the end of the chapter and I just shrug it off. But that's not the case of your fanfic. Here, every character gets their time to shine and not only I remember their names, I really care about them. They are so amazingly written! Oh, and let's not forget about the awesome story! I'll never forget how much intense was the shootout in the Jarvis community. I was like

Alt text

So yeah, keep up the good work and I hope we'll also celebrate One year anniversary of this great fanfic. :)

Wow didn't expect this! thank you for the kind words Liquid I've been a bit busy with work and school over the past week, but I'll probably have the next part out today or tomorrow. And additionally a sneak peak into the season finale

• Thank you Pipas! :D glad you enjoy my fan-fic and....I intend to keep it going for as long as I have good ideas :)
    Uploading the final part of episode 4 as we type :)

Pipas posted: »

Congratulations, Domingez! I have to say that this is by far my favourite fanfiction on Telltale forum. What makes this fanfic special ar

• edited December 2014

“Oh I’d kill for a bottle of beer” smiles James as he reaches for one from the storage pile.

“Hmm.....good choice but I personally prefer whiskey, I’m sure Svetlana and Stan would want some” says Sergio mildly.

“Man I’m gonna eat those peaches” James continues in a optimistic tone looking at the cans.

“Take two if you want, we have plenty as you can see, and besides no point on saving any of this stuff, as I use to say ‘saving it for a rainy day’ because now......everyday is rainy” Sergio’s voice weakens as he starts walking away.

“Something wrong?” asks James concerned.

“No, no I’m fine, it’s just.....nothing, come on lets get to the others” replies Sergio pensively.
    “Look whatever it is you can talk to me” says James in a mild reassuringly tone.

“I’m fine really, this place is just getting to me that’s all” answers Sergio with a weak smile.

“How long have you been up here, I mean notting going on supply runs or anything like that?” asks James curiously.

“I don’t know, maybe two weeks.......it seems like a long time” replies Sergio bleakly as they walk.

“Hell I would get mad for even staying closed for two days” says James trying to cheer the doctor.

“At least we have windows with a beautiful view from up here” Sergio smirks faintly.

The two just walked past Sergio’s office, James notices Svetlana standing by the desk with her back turned.

“Go talk to her, tell her to join us” says Sergio mildly.

James approaches the room and knocks quietly before entering.

“Oh hello” her voice slightly startled.

“Hey.......everything okay?” asks James in a pleasant voice.

“Sergio sent you to check up on me? her voice sounded stern.

“No, I came to ask you to join the rest for a get together” replies James doubtfully.

Yes, everything’s alright.....sorry for that” her tone sounded unconvincingly.

“Look I get it, you don’t know me that well, hell we just met, but if you ever need to talk about something you can talk to me” says James kindly.

“Thanks......I was just thinking about my sister......it would have been her birthday today” Svetlana’s face lowers.

“Sorry to hear that” replies James, wishing that he could say something more.

“Have you ever been to Chicago, you know.....before all thats happened?” she says after an awkward pause in a soft somber voice.

“Yeah.....to be honest I studied at Chicago University about four blocks from here, it wasn’t a fruitful time, but I managed to have some precious memories of my time in this city” he smirks gently trying to comfort the situation.

“Small world......I use to work here, maybe we passed each other on the street and didn’t even know about it” she says in a somewhat bleak tone.

“This is a small world.......by your accent I’m guessing you’re from europe?” he smiles.

“You’re right.....I’m from Serbia” she expresses with a slight grin.

“How did you end up here in America?” asks James sincerely.

“Long story my sister persuaded me to come and work with her....I don’t want to talk about it, lets just go join the others” Svetlana replies mildly, before abruptly leaving the room.

“Wait.....sorry I shouldn’t have asked you about that” says James remorsefully, after she turns around for a second.

“It’s fine, come on” she replies mildly with watery eyes.

“I’m starting to worry about Marcin, what’s taking him so long” says Una nervously walking around with her hands folded.

“He still has time to get back, try not to worry Una” reassures Fred as he gobbles up some nice beef jerky.

“Fred’s right, Marty is one tough motherfucker, I’m sure he’s hanging off some building trying to climb to safety, remember the first time we met him Fred, how he taught us to climb” says Nathaniel rather joyfully.

“Yeah.....that was a moment to remember for a person scared of heights” replies Fred sarcastically.

“Oh but you got to admit it was pretty damn cool” Nathaniel continues with his cheerful voice.

“Ha it sure was for you” smirks Fred.

“If he not come back before sun goes down, I will go out look for him” responds Stan in firm voice.

“Stan lets eat and rest first, if he doesn’t make it back before nightfall, I’ll go with you” replies Fred rather confidently.

“No, he’s my boyfriend and I won’t stay here, and I won’t let you risk your life” interjects Una rigidly.

“No one’s going anywhere, we all need some rest, and you no Marcin better than that Una, he always comes back in one piece” says Sergio roughly.

“Hey Doc” remarks Fred with a smile upon noticing Sergio.

“We can’t always assume he’s gonna be fine, once it gets dark and he’s not here, I’m going” says Una walking away.

“Una wait” Stan gasps as he runs after her.

“Man, must be that time of the month” chuckles Nathaniel.

“Cheeky bastard” grins Fred.
    “Hey hey enough of that, don’t be disrespectful you two” says Sergio in a firm tone.

“Docs right, that’s not nice” smiles Fred.

“Yeah sorry, I was kidding anyway” mutters Nathaniel before eating.

“My car is faster than yours Rory!” shouts Ryan excitingly.

“Why do I always have to lose” murmurs Rory morosely.

“Come on Rory, lets show Ryan, which car’s really faster” says Nathaniel cheerfully as he starts playing with the boys.

“Be careful boys please” says Laura benignly.

“They’ll be okay Laura........Oh there you two are” smiles Sergio warmly.

“Well I’m starving” remarks James positively.

Svetlana quietly sits beside Laura.

“Then lets dig in” replies Sergio optimistically.

“Hey Una wait, what’s wrong?” asks Stan concerned.

“I can’t stand this place anymore, I hope our plan works” gasps Una with tears shedding her eyes.

“When Marcin comes back he’ll tell us what to do next” Stan comforts his sister.

Meanwhile

“I can’t Marcin!” Austin yells nervously.

“Okay okay, stay put.........shit I can’t believe I’m doing this” mutters to himself as he stands on the ledge.

“Easy does it” murmurs Marcin as he slowly slides ahead.

“Nearly there” winces Austin with his foot aching.

Marcin’s foot slips and rattles the ladder.

“Oh fuck!” yells Austin.

“Ugh......kurde.......that was close” Marcin gasps.

“Get a move on” urges Austin.

After a moment Austin notices the ladder moving forward on the other-side as Marcin proceeds.

“Hurry the ladder’s gonna fall!” shouts Austin.

Marcin gives a quick glance over his shoulder, his eyebrows raise, he manages to stand and leaps for the ledge.......

“Ugh.....” gasps Marcin as he desperately holds on.

“Come on, I gotcha you” Austin helps him over.

They both lay on their backs for a few seconds, gasping for air.

“I should really carry my climbing equipment around” gasps Marcin.

“What?” winces Austin sounding confused.

“I’ll explain later, lets get of this roof” replies Marcin mildly.

Meanwhile

Brent faces the horrible and gruesome looking scavenger, he decides to run for the alley.

“Shit” remarks Brent hectically turning a door knob to a locked door.

He continues running until meeting a dead end.

“Nowhere to run” grunts the big scavenger.

“Please let me go” begs Brent mildly.

“Oh I can’t do that, it’s not very often I get to have some fun anymore” replies the creep in a rigid voice.

BANG BANG

The big man gurgles and blood starts pouring out of his mouth, before crumbling to his knees and landing on his face down.

Brent looks up and ahead a man was standing holding a rifle pointed with three women beside him.

“You can come out we won’t hurt you” says a woman in a soft indian voice.

Brent approaches them standing in the street.

“You okay kid?” the man asks.

“Y-yeah I think so, thanks.......my name’s Brent” replies Brent doubtfully.

“Name’s Duke and that’s Amita, Mickie and Orla” says Duke in a firm voice.

“You look like you’ve been through hell” remarks Mickie in a bubbly voice.

“Heh yeah it looks worse that it is” Brent slightly chuckles as he looks at his bruises and scratches.

“So what happened here?” remarks Orla toughly.

“My friend Willy was kidnapped by some strangers, I tried to rescue him, but they drove away and that man you killed, tried to kill me” replies Brent confidently.

“You’re alone? I doubt you survived this long on your own” says Duke rigidly.
    “I have a group, but we got separated” answers Brent bleakly.

“Where are they now?” asks Orla heavily.

“I don’t know.....they took my friend this way I have to go find him” replies Brent anxiously.

“Woah what? in your state you have to rest kid” remarks Duke insistingly.

“There’s no time for that” says Brent restlessly.

“You’re one crazy kid” mutters Mickie with a grin.

“Mickie?” remarks Amita.

“Sorry” replies Mickie in a optimistic voice.

“You should come with us” says Orla mildly.

“Thank you, but no I can’t give up on Willy” says Brent as he walks away.

“We can’t let him leave on his own” interjects Amita whispering.

“If he doesn’t want to join us we can’t force him” says Orla as the group’s facing each other.

“I left two men to a certain death.....I’ll be damned if I don’t help that boy or at least convince him to come with us” says Duke firmly.

“Oh now you want to be a hero” remarks Orla sourly.

“Don’t you two start that again” murmurs Mickie.

“I know I’ve made some bad choices and yes I’m a coward and I messed up too many times, I can’t let it happen not anymore.....it’s eating me inside!” says Duke angrily.

“We should be close to that radio tower, if there’s a safe zone we should keep going” says Mickie worriedly.

“So, we should just continue on, like it nothing happened?” asks Amita anxiously.

“Duke what are you doing?” asks Orla as she notices him running to Brent.

“Hey, here take this, it should be enough for a week if you ration properly, and.....take this you may need it” says Duke softly as he hands a bag of supplies and a pistol.

“Thank you” replies Brent warmly with a nod.

“I can come with you and help you get your friend back, we were heading for the safe zone, well we don’t know is there’s one, but if rumours are true it’s worth the shot, it’s up to you” says Duke toughly.

[Rescue - Brent should go find Willy with Duke]

[Rescue - Brent should go alone and find Willy]

[Safety - Brent should go with the group]

End of Episode 4

Choices:

Selfless

Elias chose to stay and hide with Amanda.

Brent decided to run after the hunters who kidnapped Willy.

Urgency

Akemi refused to take the bag with food and meds.

Bradley handed the notebook to Liam.

Abandon

James and Brent decided that Weston stays with the group.

Carter refused to leave Boniek and Mi-Cha behind.

Faith

Willy believed in himself and James.

Sebastian didn’t tell Carmen about Cecelia’s plan.

Friendship

John decided not to leave Weston behind.

Ellis stopped Charlie from helping Adalbert.

Credits song:

http://youtu.be/BI22WV5SNwQ?list=LLFOzOWb9v8dXpd_oOoKf7Ag

• [Safety - Brent should go with the group]

“Oh I’d kill for a bottle of beer” smiles James as he reaches for one from the storage pile. “Hmm.....good choice but I personally prefer

• [Rescue - Brent should go find Willy with Duke]

“Oh I’d kill for a bottle of beer” smiles James as he reaches for one from the storage pile. “Hmm.....good choice but I personally prefer

• Your writing ability is fantastic :P and you fan fic too

The end of episode 5 will be the end of the fan fic or there will be something like a DLC or a S2?

Thank you Pipas! glad you enjoy my fan-fic and....I intend to keep it going for as long as I have good ideas Uploading the final part of episode 4 as we type

Sign in to comment in this discussion.