More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• “Yeah, we’ll be fine, go get Winston” nods Liam.

“I’ll try” sighs Zack hopefully before running off.

“Michael.....I hate to sound like a broken record here, but we have to do something about that broken fence over there” suggests Howard drinking a bottle of water.

“Oh I heard ya fine the first time, what do you expect me to do huh?” snarls Michael.

“If we’re unable to rebuild the fence now, we should at least block it off with something, like a car for instance, leaving this undone for too long and you’ll have walkers coming here quicker than you think” says Howard loudly but calmly.

“I ain’t got time for this, if you’re so eager to get it done right away go talk to Jarvis” says Michael exhaustedly.

“This doesn’t make sense we have everybody working their ass off cleaning the streets, but no one fucking cares if there’s a hole in our defense, where more walkers can easily get in” says Howard ironically.

“Having the place look ‘acceptable‘ is the priority, besides we don’t have enough wood or cardboard left to rebuild the fence, I think the worst has already passed through, this’s was one helluva herd” says Michael firmly.

“Well it’s no reason to let our guard down, walkers will always be present, fine.....if you’re not interested I’ll talk to Jarvis myself” says Howard resignedly.

Meanwhile

“Hey Ian, everything alright? it’s my turn on watch” says Stephen in a mild tone.

“Oh, yeah fine, is it already noon? man time flies fast” remarks Ian handing the rifle over.

“I heard shots earlier, no got hurt? where’s Jeanie boy?” smirks Stephen.

“Few walkers nothing to worry about, Jean’s fine he....er-had to go home” replies Ian hesitantly.

“Well okay then, get out of my spot” smirks Stephen.

“My pleasure, you sure you’re not going to the town meeting?” Ian turns around.

“Nah, I’m sure it’s gonna be the same old crap Jarvis talks about” chuckles Stephen with a cigarette in his mouth.

“Hmm maybe, but still I like to know what’s going on in my community” says Ian with a sneer.

“‘Our community’” Stephen corrects him smiling.

“Heh yeah” muttered Ian.

Meanwhile

“A bit tired and fed up with this horrible stench, but apart from that I feel good, haven’t seen my wife since early morning, why?” says Sebastian confidently.

“We had a small spat and I....I wanted to apologize, that’s all” says Carmen anxiously.

“Ew......damn I’m done can’t stand this shit anymore.......almost forgot to ask how’s Blake doin?” asks Sebastian compassionately.

“Dunno haven’t seen him yet......that’s what worries me” her voice saddens.

“I’m sure he’s just busy, like he usually is” grins Sebastian.

“I hope it’s true” she says sullenly.

“Come on lets go see what’s all the fuss about” he comforts her and they both proceed towards the center of town.

“How’s it goin’ with that door Devin?” asks Liam loudly.

“This book’s nothing but a waste of time......I’m gonna continue prying it open, holla if anyone’s coming.” says Devin slightly frustrated.

“Shit, I think Cody saw me and is heading over here, what should I do?!” panics Liam.

“Fuck....Fuck.....er.....hmm try to get rid of him.....whatever you do don’t let him down here” urges Devin.

“Maybe we can trust him” says Liam softly.

“No....no....we can’t take that risk” says Devin abruptly and worriedly.

“Hey Liam what are you doin’ here? ain’t you suppose to be helping outside?” Cody looks at him suspiciously.

[Tell him the truth about why you’re here]

[Make up a convincing lie]

[Run away]

I think I'll manage to put one more part up later today stay tuned and thanks to all for reading ;)

• [Make up a convincing lie]

Another part later today sounds great :D

Alt text

Domingez posted: »

“Yeah, we’ll be fine, go get Winston” nods Liam. “I’ll try” sighs Zack hopefully before running off. “Michael.....I hate to sound like

Lol, I wonder what will he say. :D And yay, another part!

“Yeah, we’ll be fine, go get Winston” nods Liam. “I’ll try” sighs Zack hopefully before running off. “Michael.....I hate to sound like

• “I was thinking of er......promise you won’t laugh” says Liam hesitantly.

“Maybe, go ahead” smirks Cody.

“So.....I was walking past this store......and I thought of......taking something for Devyn.....you know a gift” Liam says shyly.

“Oh I see now, someone wants to express his feelings huh? the only problem is there’s not much jewelry left in this place” Cody smiles playfully.

“Yeah I’m not too good around girls” mutters Liam resignedly.

“You and me both brother, I mean.....okay just don’t tell anyone, I was thinking of getting something for Emily myself” whispers Cody.

“She’s pretty” nods Liam.

“Oh yeah she’s beautiful, sometimes I think that I only carry on living because I know that I’ll see her the next day either on watch or just strolling down the street” sighs Cody with a thin smile.

“Why don’t you help me pick something out and I’ll help you, whatcha say?” says Liam cheerfully.

“Sure......not much too browse from, though.” says Cody doubtfully.

“Hmm.....these look nice....what does Emily like?” asks Liam softly.

“I dunno, she’s has a lot of necklaces around her neck, nothing fancy though” Cody replies thoughtfully.

“Why don’t you take this sliver necklace, it looks nice” says Liam confidently.

“From a place like this you would expect it to be made of gold” chuckles Cody looking around.

“Looks cool anyway I think she’ll like it, I think I’ll take those earrings for Devyn” says Liam cheerfully.

“Good choice.......I’ll see you around then.......oh and good luck” says Cody as he exits.

“You too” says Liam loudly.

After a few seconds.

“He’s gone” gasps Liam.

“I didn’t know you liked Devyn.....or was that all an act?” smirks Devin holding a crowbar.

“Actually....that was all the truth” replies Liam softly.

“Well then good work...........and I think she’ll love those earrings” snickers Devin after a brief pause.

“You really think that?” gasps Liam excitedly.

“Yes.......urgh........arghh........(CRACK)” huffs Devin as he finally cracks the door open.

“Holy shit.....you did it” yells Liam delightedly.

“Yeah yeah I did....finally, for a while I thought this was starting to get useless......but now we’re in business” sighs Devin gladly.

“Lets just hurry before someone else comes here” urges Liam.

“Give me that bag, best start packing” says Devin firmly.

5 minutes later

“Take this gun you might need it” nods Devin.

“Thanks, so what are we gonna do now?” asks Liam calmly.

“Back to Amanda’s and out of here” replies Devin thoughtfully.

Numerous community members were already gathered in the town square.

“Hey Jarvis I gotta talk to you for a second about the fence” Howard notices Jarvis heading towards the crowd.

“After the meeting okay, I’m aware that the fence is down and that we’re too exposed, don’t worry it will be dealt today” smiles and nods Jarvis walking away.

Howard fold his arms in disappointment and proceeds to the crowd.

“This is bullshit, what’s he gonna say that we don’t know, and what’s with this crowd? making Jarvis look like he’s the fucking president or something” remarks Bradley bluntly standing beside Katie.

“Give him a chance Brad, he mentioned that this meeting is important to us to the community, and.....I trust him” whispers Katie softly.

“I’ll never trust him, lets just drop it” says Bradley.

“Hey there Ian, how’s your mornin?” Katie asks politely and softly.

“Not bad, my back’s aching me though, did I miss something?” replies Ian firmly.

“Link? what are you doing here? I thought you were at Amanda’s?” hisses Bradley at the sight of Link standing in the crowd.

“I want to her what this asshole has to say, he done something to Carter and I want to know why” says Link rigidly.

“Woah what? how do you know?” persists Bradley.

“He told that Carter crossed the line and had to be dealt with bullshit, I want to know what he meant by it” mutters Link filled with rage.

“Brad-Bradley we’re ready” Devyn startles Bradley from behind.

“The hell is he doin?” points Sebastian as he watches Kaden leading someone onto the scene with the mans head covered with a black cloth.

“Da fuck” Carmen mumbles.

“Thank you all for coming to the town meeting, as I mentioned a few days ago that I’ll be changing and introducing new rules to the community, there’s......there’s been a breach of trust....and many other things that can’t go unpunished” says Jarvis in a controlled and careful tone as he uncovers Blake’s gagged face.

The crowd stood in shock and silence.

“My god Blake” she reaches for Blake’s remaining gun tucked behind in her tan cargo pants.

“What are you doin?” remarks Sebastian calming her down.

“Look at his face! they fucked him up, this guy’s a psycho!” she hisses frenziedly.

“Blake here refused to give his weapon up upon entering our community, additionally he tried to kill me and Kaden on yesterdays supply run, if we’re determined to start liven like we did before, situations like these demand solutions, for lying, stealing or conspiracy I purpose that the culprits hand will be cut off as punishment” says Jarvis carefully to the stunned people

“Kaden hand me his weapon” Jarvis reaches his hand out and grabs the katana.

“I would also like to add that a little birdie told me that some of you are trying to leave......Jeremy bring’em here” he orders firmly.

Jeremy leads two masked suspects pointing a hunter’s rifle at their backs.

“The fucks going on” Bradley mutters.

Jarvis reveals their faces to be Winston and Zack both gagged and tied up on their knees.

“One of you stole my personal gun and my personal notebook from my office, if anyone from the crowd holds any information about this incident, please speak up” says Jarvis with authority in his voice.

“Fuck.....fuck he’s gonna kill them if we don’t act” murmurs Bradley nervously.

“This’s gone far enough Jarvis! this ain’t the way to deal with things, we can imprison them, start an investigation this....this is just plain brutality” shouts Howard desperately.

“Imprison them? you think they’ll stay imprisoned? they’ll find a way to escape everybody does, and if they do, what makes you sure they won’t cut your throat while you sleep huh? how are you going to deal with it then?” snarls Jarvis.

“Michael....are you gonna just let this happen?!” yells Howard firmly.

“New rules Howard better start living by them” says Michael bluntly.

"Yeah they deserve it, no one steals!" a woman yells from the crowd.

"Damn straight" a raspy voice follows up.

"They have to be punished!" shouts another man.

“Jesus Christ Jarvis stop! are you people even listening to yourselves!” yells Katie distressfully.

“This has to be done Katie otherwise everything will fall apart...(huff)...time for Blake’s penalty” remarks Jarvis heavily and indifferently as he approaches him.

Carmen glances at the whole situation with hectic vision. Kaden’s holding his ak-47 rifle standing behind Winston on her far left, on her far right behind Blake Jarvis is getting ready with Jeremy to his left securing the scene and finally Michael’s untying Blake’s hands.

[Shoot Jarvis/Kaden/Jeremy/Michael]

[Grab a hostage from the crowd and reason]

[Do nothing - let Jarvis chop Blake’s hand off]

• Oh damn it. Looks like Jarvis is worse than I thought.

So, apparently there's a traitor in the group, who gave Jarvis a tip. My bets are Ian, because he's selfish, or Rachel, because she has her brother to protect. But I'm sure, the truth will be even more shocking.

For this choice: This is a hard one. There is no choice I could rule out this time.

We know Jarvis can hardly be reasoned with. Grabbing a hostage could lead to some messed up scenes, like Carmen holding a member of the main group hostage.

Shooting someone is even more risky. Kaden and Jeremy are the armed guards, so they have to die first. I'm gonna go with Jeremy, since his hunting rifle is far better to pick single targets out of a crowd than Kadens AK. Let's just hope that Kaden knows that too and has enough morals not to spray his gun in a group of people.

[Shoot Jeremy] and feel bad about it, since he's actually pretty decent.

Probably doing nothing would lead to the least deaths, except Blakes hand of course, but I just can't stand the thought of doing nothing.

“I was thinking of er......promise you won’t laugh” says Liam hesitantly. “Maybe, go ahead” smirks Cody. “So.....I was walking past th

• [Shoot Kaden]

“I was thinking of er......promise you won’t laugh” says Liam hesitantly. “Maybe, go ahead” smirks Cody. “So.....I was walking past th

• Noo! :( What now? I don't know what to do...

Alt text

[Shoot Jeremy]

So intense... Need another part. Now.

• Oh darn!

[Shoot Kaden]

• make up a convincing lie

• Oh damn! I don't know, hunting rifle, AK47, high pressured situation, bullet flies in from crowd, I say kill the dude with the potential to do the most damage, that's is the AK, sucks to be Kaden

Shoot Kaden

• “Carmen get back here” whispers Sebastian urgently as Carmen steps forward.

She lifts her gun sharply at Kaden and open fires, the bullets struck his shoulder and thigh. The blows caught him off guard but always held his finger on the trigger, in agonizing pain he squeezes the trigger uncontrollably his arm waved around like a ragdoll shooting chaotically at the crowd.

“AAAAAARGH AAAAA! FUCK!” screams excruciatingly Kaden and unable to handle his gun.

“GET DOWN!” yells Bradley.

“STOP SHOOTING DAMMIT!” yells Jarvis grabbing Kaden as he crumbles to the ground.

“NO!!!!!!.......OH GOD........PLEASE........MADY......OPEN YOUR EYES DARLING.......” Emma screams and weeps holding her sister on the ground.

Michael tries to hold Blake who’s squirming on the ground with tears running down his eyes as he watches.....

“Eeeeeeh.........hhhhhheeeeee” wheezes Carmen as she lowers her gun lifelessly and lifts her other hand all covered in blood, she descents slowly to her knees.

“Blake......oh” she murmurs with her eyes wide open.

“Uh.....ugh....mmm.....” Sebastian mutters falling to the ground.

“Sebastian!....oh no.....no” Devyn trembles in shock.

“My god......don’t die.....please.....hold on” Devyn gasps holding Sebastian’s head.

“You okay Katie your not hit?!” Bradley urges examining his sister as they lay on the ground face down.

“No......I don’t think so” Katie’s voice shivers.

“Dev.....Devyn.......shit.....agh.....my.....my wife’s......escaping.......she’s waiting for me on the roof of my building.......I......I’m not gonna make it........(sobs)......(weeps) tell her...(sobs) and Viola...that I love them......please.......promise me this.......” groans Sebastian.

“I promise......I promise Sebastian.....don’t close your eyes.......no.....oh god no!” sobs Devyn holding his lifeless head close.

“YOU SEE BITCH WHATTCHA DID HUH?! LOOKS LIKE YOUR GONNA DIE BEFORE YOUR BOYFRIEND HERE!“ yells Jarvis madly grabbing Michaels gun and finishes Carmen off with a third shot in the chest.

“Moooooo......nooooo!” murmurs Blake through his gagged mouth.

“This is what you get for being a fucking slimy traitor” Jarvis turns to his left facing Blake.

Link laid on the ground face down, glances at Carmen’s gun laying on the ground close to him he leaps for it with his teeth clenched.

“LINK! NO!” shouts Bradley.

BAM

Jarvis flinches as he gets hit right above his hip and crawls back to Kaden and both make a slow run for the building.

“F-FUCK! AAAA!” squeals Jarvis.

Jeremy takes aim and shoots Link right in the head.

“Oh fuck Link.....oh man” mutters Bradley in disbelief.

“YOU MONSTERS!” mutters Devyn in horror.

“YOU BASTARD......YOU SHOT A FUCKING KID!” Howard grabs Jeremy while he’s still reloading and serves him strong fierce punches.

“GET OF OFF HIM!.......HE AIN’T THE ENEMY!” shouts MIchael in raspy voice trying to get Howard off Jeremy.

“JEREMY?!.......” Nicky rushes towards the scene after hearing all the ruckus and gunshots.

“OH YEAH......YOU ALL ARE!.....I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THIS!” Howard smacks Michael.

They start struggling, punching each other, Michael draws out his knife and wounds Howard’s leg, but that doesn’t stop the tall man from strangling him.

“JUST STOP IT WILL YA! I KNOW I FUCKED UP! STOP SQUIRMING AND I”LL STOP!” yells Howard slowly squeezing Michael’s fat neck.

“N-never......eghhhhh....you piece off shit......egh....let me go...eeeeeghhhh.....Jarvis’s....egh” wheezes Michael losing his breath.

“You killed him......you fucking killed him” sighs Nicky helplessly as she reaches slowly for her gun and approaches Howard and Michael.

“Nicky.....don’t do this.....your brother killed a kid.....I.....I’m sorry I had to......intervene” says Howard firmly as he gazes at Nicky pointing her beretta pistol at them.

“Intervene?........you beat him to death!” screams Nicky as tears start going down her cheeks.

Blake glances the rifle laying beside Jeremy’s corpse, with his hands free he starts crawling towards it.

[Shoot Howard]

[Shoot Nicky]

[Do nothing]

• edited September 2014

Alt text

Oh damn.... Damn... The fact that deaths have been so rare in this fanfic so far makes this part even more shocking. Especially sorry for Madeline and Sebastian who literally did nothing wrong. At least Carmen saved Blake. And Link was probably the most unexpected death during this shootout. They all will be missed. Too bad Jarvis got away though. I'm sure he will cause serious trouble after this.

Anyways, Howard might overreacted with Jeremy, but he had a good reason and seems to be a good man. He does not deserve to die after he openly defied Jarvis like this. On the other hand Nicky has done nothing wrong so far and also has a good reason to shoot Howard. There's also the equally nice Stephen who would loose his girlfriend if Blake just shoots Nicky.

Damn, I don't know...

I think I choose [Do nothing] because I think neither Howard nor Nicky deserve to die like this. Either Nicky shoots him or she spares him, similar to what Walter did with Nick. But at least it's her choice and Blake does not have to shoot a (possibly) innocent person.

The one thing I'd like to know though: What would have happened if Carmen shot Jeremy?

“Carmen get back here” whispers Sebastian urgently as Carmen steps forward. She lifts her gun sharply at Kaden and open fires, the bullet

• Pretty much the same thing would've happened Liquid. Carmen kills Jeremy later Kaden opens fire at Carmen, she manages to shoot back at hit him (in this outcome he would've been less wounded and wouldn't lose to much grip of his weapon the shots at Sebastian and Madeline would've been less lethal meaning they would've lived slightly longer)

Link grabs her gun shoots Jarvis in reply Michael reacts and draws his backup pistol and he kills Link instead. The real difference occurs when Nicky appears on the scene she'd be unsure who killed her brother, in this outcome she would have to decide who to believe Michael or Howard.

Oh damn.... Damn... The fact that deaths have been so rare in this fanfic so far makes this part even more shocking. Especially sorry for Ma

• [Do nothing]

“Carmen get back here” whispers Sebastian urgently as Carmen steps forward. She lifts her gun sharply at Kaden and open fires, the bullet

• [Do nothing]

• [Do nothing]

• edited September 2014

Holy shit!

Alt text

Well damn... What a bloodbath...

And I see Ian wasn't mentioned. I bet he was like

Alt text

Anyway, let's [Do nothing].

• do nothing

• ;____; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

I also REALLY hope I'm not the traitor, I'd never do something like that but you never know with fanfictions, I've been made a traitor before ;____; (Bet is on Ian...)

Okay... Okay, um... I guess we [Do nothing].

• edited September 2014

10 minutes earlier

“E-hmmmm Dev.....are those walkers over there?” remarks Liam.

“The hell are walkers doin’ here? good that everyone’s at the meeting” mutters Devin silently.

“We can take’ em there’s only three” mumbles Liam.

“That broken fence...it must be their way in....eh whatever..lets just get this over with” says Devin firmly.

“Here take this, I think that’s the same hammer you had before?” remarks Devin thoughtfully with a grin.

“Yeah it sure is, can’t believe I have it in my hands again” smirks Liam.

“Time to take out some stenchers” nods Devin.

THRACK CRACK THRACK THRACK

“Well.....that was pretty easy” remarks Devin calmly.

“Yeah, if only my hammer would get stuck so often” murmurs Liam pulling his hammer out of a lurkers skull.

“Maybe consider a change of weapon someday?” smirks Devin.

“Yeah maybe one day” replies Liam hesitantly.

BAM BOOM BLAM BAM BAM BLAM

“Fuck shots” murmurs Devin in shock.

Blake grasps the rifle laying beside Jeremy, but decides to wait it out.

“Is it true!?.......Michael did Jeremy really shoot that boy!?.....answer me!” screams Nicky.

“Eeeeeegh.......yes.....yes.......eeeegh” wheezes Michael.

“Let him go!......or I’ll fucking blow your head off!” shouts Nicky fiercely taking a step forward.

Howard loosens his grip and lifts his hands off Michael's throat with his teeth clenching trying to hide his pain.

“You okay Mike?” her voice softens but still pointing the gun at Howard.

“*(cough)......(cough**)*.....you are one tough bastard......ain’t that leg hurtin ya?” gasps Michael exhaustedly.

“Mmmmm......I’ve lived through worse” replies Howard indifferently.

“Put your gun down Nicky” says Michael in a soft voice.

(sob).....(sobs).....(lowers her gun).......(shutters eyes).....Jeremy......why’d you do that?” her voice sullen turns around and kneels by her brothers corpse.

Howard crumbles to the ground and resting on his back “Someone get that fucker Jarvis”.

Michael unties Winston and Zack.

“Ey what about him?” points Zack.

“I ain’t touching him, I was just about to cut that guys hand off” chuckles Michael briefly.

Zack shakes his head sideways and approaches Blake.

“Thanks” he gasps and rushes to Carmen’s body.

“Why darlin? why? I could’ve lived with one hand......why you put your life on the line babe?.....(sobs).....NOOOO-egh-NOOOO-(cries)” mutters Blake.

“Poor Link” sighs Katie.

“Ian.....Ian you can get your head out of the gutter, it’s over” mutters Bradley glancing to his right watching Ian shiver with his face touching the ground.

“S-Shit....that was fucked up....f-fuck” mumbles Ian in a trembled voice.

“Get your shit together.....make sure my sister and that girl over there is safe” says Bradley with authority in his voice.

“Why me? I c-can’t“ replies Ian still laying on the ground.

“Just do it, if something happens I’ll kill you myself” mutters Bradley.

“Don’t worry Brad, I’ll keep an eye on everything” nods Zack holding his aching head.

“Hey I’m right here I can take care of myself” replies Katie harshly with her eyebrows narrowed.

“Time for some payback that slim Jarvis ain’t get away now” says Bradley in a controlled tone as he gets up and grabs the automatic pistol beside Link.

“Rest in peace kid” he mutters checking the magazine.

“Hmm should be enough” says Bradley cynically.

“The fuck are you going?” snarls Michael.

“Where do you think?” Brad replies indifferently stomping and looking ahead at the building where Jarvis and Kaden dragged themselves into.

“Devyn?.....I’m sorry” responds Katie standing over Devyn and Sebastian.

“He....he was a good man and didn’t deserve this.....” sighs Devyn shutting Sebastian’s eyes before taking out here dagger.

SLASH

“God” weeps Katie.

“He would’ve come back” sighs Devyn helplessly with a tear shedding her cheek.

“Carmen will come back.....” says Katie hesitantly.

Liam and Devin appear on the scene with their guns wielded. They experienced all the remaining people running and screaming as they walked closer to the square feeling terrified themselves what'll they find out.

“Emma?.......what happened?” rushes Liam.

“Dev.....oh god thank god your okay” Devin hugs her.

(sobs).....(sobs)” Devyn.

“Shhhhh....it’s okay....it’s okay I’m here now” Devin comforts her.

“The hell happened here Katie?” his eyes focus.

“Ain’t it obvious....eh......” sighs Katie.

“Is....is that Link?....sh-shit......who did it?” Devin’s voice trembles.

“Twas Jeremy over there.....he’s dead too” replies Katie sullenly.

“We have to get outta here.....where’s Brad?..” mutters Devin.

“He went after Jarvis and Kaden” answers Katie weakly.

“Where exactly?” persists Devin firmly.

“That building” points Katie.

“Devin stay with me” urges Devyn desperately.

“Brad might need help, I’ll be right back” gasps Devin.

“Take this pistol Katie” he pushes it into her hands before running off.

“I’m sorry Emma, she was a nice girl” says Liam hesitantly trying to somehow comfort her.

“You only met her yesterday.....how do you know huh? (sobs)....(weeps)” squeals Emma.

“I just do.....I’m.....I’m sorry......you should move away back she’s gonna turn” says Liam scared.

“Don’t touch her just leave me alone.....okay.....” her voice softens.

Bradley cocks his gun and kicks the door open.

“Jarvis! where are ya?” shouts Bradley toughly.

“Damn.....grab the bag.....and give me your rifle....hmm....could use this pistol too ” mutters Jarvis in his office standing by the desk on the first floor.

“Never thought a gunshot wound causes this much pain......ugh.....here......where re we goin?” mumbles Kaden.

“Well two shots may cause a helluva a lot of pain hehe......to the roof” murmurs Jarvis with a grin.

They rush upstairs with Bradley on their trail.

“Come on......come on” cracks the roof door open.

“Da fuck is the crossing......shit fuck.....there’s no way out of this roof” yells Jarvis frustratedly.

“Shit......there was plank here.....I swear there was one” mutters Kaden as he leans in pain by the ledge.

“Well fuck there ain’t one any more” growls Jarvis sarcastically.

He turns around and sees Bradley pointing a gun at him.

“Hey Brad good ta-see ya bud, you come in for the after party hehe aww....shit” says Jarvis cheerfully holding the ak rifle loosely.

“Cut the shit Jarvis, put the rifle down, who told you about our plan?” persists Bradley with authority in his voice.

“Bradley, Bradley my pal, this town would’ve worked if only you let it happen....you know whats funny we could’ve been family in another life, if the world didn’t go to shit you could’ve been my brother-in-law” chuckles Jarvis.

“If the world didn’t go to shit, my sister would’ve never met an asshole like you” says Bradley coldly.

“Hmm nice touch, is that what you think of me ? an asshole? You know before all this I was somebody, a vet and a damn good one” says Jarvis calmly slightly humourlessly.

“Don’t care, I’m askin you once more, who told you?” persists Bradley strongly.

“Jesus man, you really think I’d tell ya huh?” smirks Jarvis.

“Oh you will” Bradley says before shooting his arm causing him to drop the rifle.

“AAAAAAAshit dammit....fuck!..rrrrrr” screams agonizingly.

Devin busts the roof door, startling Bradley and leading him to turn around.
    Jarvis crawls towards Kaden and takes him hostage

“Da fuck Jar-” mutters Kaden tiredly.

“Shut up man” gasps Jarvis sharply.

“Let him go Jarvis, this is between you and me” Bradley negotiates.

“Oh fuck off! put the gun down, you too puffy boy” shouts Jarvis pointing the gun.

“You ain’t gonna kill your best friend huh” says Bradley toughly.

“Brad put you gun down” whispers Devin.

“Best friend hey?” BAM - Jarvis shoots Kaden in the foot.

“AAArgh.....mmmmmm.....fuk” aches Kaden painfully squirming in Jarvis’s grasp.

“Stand back! move!....” orders Jarvis as he drags his human shield Kaden close to the ledge.

“Now let me give you a hint to your bloody question the answer’s clo....” Jarvis grins for a brief moment.

BAM

"That's for Carmen" grunts Blake.

“Rrrrrrrrgh.....fuck” squeals Jarvis falling behind and over the edge.

“Aaaaaaa fuck let me go you stupid fuck......AAAA” yells Kaden helplessly as Jarvis drags him over.

Bradley leaps and seizes Kaden’s hand.

“I got ya hold on” gasps Bradley.

“Don’t let me go please” begs Kaden weakly.

“Who told Jarvis about our plan?” his voice turns cold.

“I-I dunno I swear” grunts Kaden with his eyes widened.

“Bullshit” replies Bradley startling him by letting him go slightly.

“Fuck you’re crazy, I swear I don’t know nothin.....please....” sobs Kaden.

“He killed Carter, drop him” responds Devin harshly.

“No....no he’s alive.....Jarvis told me to kill him......but I didn’t!.....please don’t drop me!” screeches Kaden.

“I don’t believe you, not after everything.......what about the other people that supposedly left the community? I think you killed them too” grumbles Devin.

“Yes I did kill some of them but only because, Jarvis forced me to do it.......some I managed to let go, just like I did with Carter.......” replies Kaden wearily.

“What did you do with the bodies then?” asks Bradley firmly.

“You don’t wanna know” he mutters resignedly.

“You sick asshole” grunts Devin in disbelief.

[Drop Kaden]

[Pull him up]

• [Pull a guy up.]

10 minutes earlier “E-hmmmm Dev.....are those walkers over there?” remarks Liam. “The hell are walkers doin’ here? good that everyone’

• edited September 2014

BAM

"That's for Carmen" grunts Blake.

Alt text

Right in the feels...

So, according to Jarvis last words, the traitor is close. Close to Brad? Close like "Devin stands right next to you"-close? Or emotionally close? That would rule out Ian, but would draw more suspicion on Rachel.

Glad that Jarvis is gone! He really showed just how evil he is in the end. Kaden on the other hand definitely has redeeming qualities. After all, he spared Carter and seems to be genuinely remorseful for what he did.

[Pull him up]

10 minutes earlier “E-hmmmm Dev.....are those walkers over there?” remarks Liam. “The hell are walkers doin’ here? good that everyone’

• Alt text

[Pull him up]

This story is getting better and better. Can't wait for the next part!

• [Pull him up]

• [Pull him up]

• [Pull him up] These chapters are getting so intense.

• 1 hour earlier

“So which way now?” remarks Boniek indifferently.

“According to this map, we have to go this way” points Carter strolling by the side of the road.

“Good to get out of the woods ey?” grins Theo.

“I guess so” replies Carter hesitantly.

“What are we gonna do when we get there? I mean if we get there?” asks Theo curiously and doubtfully.

“Like I said we’re going to bust my friends out” replies Carter firmly.

“And then what? do you even have a plan of what to do after that? I mean you’re saying as friends in plural how many are there? we don’t have enough food” responds Theo thoughtfully.

“We’ll find food......lets just stick on the task at hand.....stop thinking to much man” replies Carter irritated.

“Hmm....whatever, for now I haven’t got anything better to do anyway” responds Theo indifferently.

“Jesus what a weirdo” grumbles Boniek walking ahead of them with Mi-Cha by his side.

“Oh I heard that Zorro, no need to get angry” says Theo annoyingly.

“If you fucking call me that again motherfucker, I’ll.....” rages Boniek.

“You’ll what? end me?....don’t act so tough, because I know a wimp when I see one, you may have done some crazy shit, but you ain’t tough” replies Theo toughly standing face to face.

Boniek’s face fades and moves forward without reply.

After a few minutes.

“Looks like a gas station, two miles or so” Theo looks into the distance.

“So what’s this guy’s story?......you know that we don’t him, we have food enough for the both of us” says Theo quietly almost silent.

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that, we’re not leaving them forget it, and as for food like I said we’ll always find some more, finally I don’t know who this guy is really, he’s cool I think” replies Carter suspiciously.

“Exactly he could be dangerous” whispers Theo.

“Like you, to be frank I don’t know a goddamn thing about you too, beside the fact that you’ve been alone for a long time which explain’s the constant talking” replies Carter coldly.

“Fine what do you what to know about me then?” asks Theo firmly.

“Uhmm.....I dunno.....where’re you from? hell I ain’t got time for this” says Carter hesitantly.

“My family was from Columbia if that’s what you mean” he smirks.

“Hehe and you’ve been calling Boniek Zorro, fucking hypocrite” chuckles Carter.

“Compared to him I got a cool beard instead of some ridiculous moustache” Theo grins contemptuously.

“Whatever man, it’s still stupid” smiles Carter.

“What my beard or his moustache?” giggles Theo.

“This conversation” replies Carter cheerfully.

“Guys we got a problem” interrupts Boniek worriedly looking through the binoculars.

“Go ahead what’s up” nods Carter.

“Good news is there are cars by that gas station maybe still functional, but on the downside there’s a helluva lot of walkers” says Boniek thoughtfully.

“When you say “helluva lot?” that means how many?” asks Theo optimistically.

“Well I can already see about fifteen of them” remarks Boniek doubtfully.

“Piece of cake, one of us goes will go as bait and lead them away giving someone enough time to hotwire a vehicle.” nods Theo.

“Now that’s dumb” remarks Carter.

“Is it? think about it, those no-brainers are slow and aren’t a major threat when kept at a safe distance, any of us can outrun them...easy” suggests Theo.

“If you’re so keen, why don’t you go lead the sheep’s out into the field while I go hotwire us a car” says Boniek firmly.

“Fuck that, I ain’t going, I made the plan, so we do things my way” says Theo heavily.

“You know what fuck you’re plan” says Boniek in a controlled voice and approaches Theo.

Mi-Cha intervenes and stands in the middle.

“Ha come on go ahead show me whattcha made off” grunts Theo.

“Enough!......I’m gonna lead them rotters away because fuck I have no idea how to hotwire a vehicle, that leaves one of you to do the rest” says Carter angrily.

[Suggest Boniek]

[Suggest Theo]

• [Suggest Boniek]

1 hour earlier “So which way now?” remarks Boniek indifferently. “According to this map, we have to go this way” points Carter strolli

• [Suggest Boniek]

1 hour earlier “So which way now?” remarks Boniek indifferently. “According to this map, we have to go this way” points Carter strolli

• pull him up

[Pull him up] These chapters are getting so intense.

• suggest boniek

• [Suggest Boniek]

• [Suggest Boniek]

• “I think it’s best if Boniek does the hot-wiring” says Carter calmly.

“And what I’m suppose to stick around and hide in the bushes?” bashes Theo.

“Yes you’ll stay with the girl and wait for his signal” nods Carter.

“She’s coming with me Carter” says Boniek bluntly.

“Oh look his the kid gets to go too, well fuck it if she’s going, I’m going too” says Theo firmly.

“Jesus man fine, just don’t do anything stupid, wait until I get a good distance between us and them rotters k?” says Carter indifferently.

“Whatever, now go” replies Theo in a thorny voice.

“Wait Carter take my gun you might need it” nods Boniek.

“What bout’ you? there might be walkers in those cars you never know” suggests Carter worriedly.

“Nah we’ll be fine, I still got my brother’s pocketknife should be sharp enough to do the job” smirks Boniek.

“Well, okay” smiles Carter thinly.

Carter storms ahead gaining the walkers attention and leads them deep into the field like sheep’s.

“Hehe what a fucking shepherd” giggles Theo.

“What are you mumbling there?” winces Boniek.

“Nothing, looks like our shepherd is doing just fine, soon it’s our turn” nods Theo.

“Yeah right.......(turns to Mi-Cha)” replies Boniek indifferently.

“You-okay?-we’re going-to-run-for-cars” gestures Boniek.

“I’m-fine” replies Mi-Cha looking slightly distressed.

“Stay-close-stay-alert-it’ll-be-okay” gestures Boniek heartedly.

“You-too-stay-safe” she smiles thinly with her hands in motion.

“You got teach me that sometime, you can communicate and stay silent when walkers go through” smirks Theo.

“Lets hope it’ll never come to that” remarks Boniek worriedly.

“What you teaching me sign language or a herd passing through” says Theo playfully.

“Take a wild guess” replies Boniek blankly.

“Man losen’ up a bit, I get it you’re angry at me for calling you names and stuff, but I meant nothing by it, sometimes shit comes out of my mouth” says Theo cordially.

“The next time think about keeping some shit in your mouth” replies Boniek coldly.

“Eh....hhh....whatever be an asshole” mutters Theo.

“It’s our queue” nods Boniek as he moves towards the vehicles.

“We’ll check those over there” points Boniek.

“Yeah okay” mumbles Theo.

“O-kay, let’s have a look whattcha have baby” grins Theo sitting in the drivers seat inspecting the glovebox.

“Hmm....low on gas not worth the hassle” mutters Theo exiting and walking over to the next car.

“Any luck over there?” yells Theo.

“Keep it down, I’m working on it” replies Boniek calmly.

“Ha bingo, well would ya know still got a quarter tank left hehe.....” murmurs Theo to himself starting to hotwire.

“Damn.....damn.....the batteries fucking dead in this one” gasps Boniek with Mi-Cha by his side looking anxious.

Car engine startles them.

“Ha-ha, we’re in business” murmurs Theo with a grin.

“You got it working, good work” says Boniek gladly exiting the abandoned car.

Theo swings the car and heads for the fields without Boniek and Mi-Cha.

“Hey what the fuck?!.....hey.....motherfucker” yells Boniek in shock.

“Get in! get in!” shouts Theo stopping between Carter and the group of walkers.

Carter leaps in and they vividly drive away.

“The fuck’s Boniek and Mi-Cha?” Carter looks over his shoulder to the backseat.

Theo stays silent with a blank expression.

“Theo, where’s Boniek and the girl?” persist Carter heavily.

“They....hmm....they were useless....food is scarce man......and don’t give me that crap about that’ll find some.......easier said than done” his teeth’s clench.

“You killed them?!” Carter looks at him in horror.

“Stop this fucking car or I’ll blow your brains out!” yells Carter pointing his gun at Theo’s temple.

“I left them.....man you really think I’m that cold? Go on do it.....hell I deserve it, my brother died because of me.....(sobs).....fuckers shot him just like that.....we were talkin’ man, I was about to tell him something important and they attacked us out of nowhere....and” gasps Theo bleakly.

“I don’t care, you’re fucking cold and a monster! you left a child out there to die! turn this car around and we’ll make this work.” urges Carter.

“No we won’t make it work it wasn’t working until now, I-I can’t.....” mumbles Theo shortly.

Major Choice: Abandon

[Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

[Spare Theo and leave Boniek and Mi-Cha behind]

• kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-cha

“I think it’s best if Boniek does the hot-wiring” says Carter calmly. “And what I’m suppose to stick around and hide in the bushes?” bash

• [Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

I liked Theo, but leaving Boniek and Mi-Cha behind is inexcusable.

“I think it’s best if Boniek does the hot-wiring” says Carter calmly. “And what I’m suppose to stick around and hide in the bushes?” bash

• Oh darn!

[Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

• [Kill Theo and drive back for Boniek and Mi-Cha]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.