More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• Oh damn, I missed the vote :(

It was a good chapter. Didn't expect Mai to die like this

For the record, I would have chosen: [Reply - “This is not Alan, I found this walkie-talkie in the kiosk, I don’t even know who’s Alan, we don’t want any trouble.”]

Wouldn't have made that much of a difference, would it :D

Domingez posted: »

“This’s not Alan, I found this walkie-talkie in the kiosk, I don’t even know who’s Alan, we don’t want any trouble.” replies Weston in a con

• edited August 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Far Chapter 5: Invasion

14 weeks into the ZA
    Louisville

“W-What are you saying? give it to me” Emily jumps and snatches the binoculars from Cody’s hands.

“Shit...Shit...Shit” mutters Emily as she examines the area.

“Ugh...hmm...warn the other guards through the walkie and I’ll go inform Michael” says Cody in panic leaping off the top of the vehicle.

“O-Okay just don’t be too long please” replies Emily affectionately.

“Michael!?......Hey Carmen, have you seen Michael?” asks Cody vaguely slightly shaking.

“I think he went that way, Cody are you alright? you’re all trembling, calm down what happened?” asks Carmen looking worriedly at Cody.

“There’s been increased walker activity....I....I think a herd might come through here soon” stutters Cody dubiously.

“Oh god....I..I’ll notify our people” replies Carmen weakly and speechless.

“Thanks....I have to find Michael and get into the armory and start handing out assault rifles to the guards, tell everyone to stay indoors” replies Cody chaotically and impatiently.

“Okay....I’ll do that don’t worry” answers Carmen stressfully.
    Cody noticed Michael emerging from around the corner turning back to them for something, he felt relieved to have found him in short time.

“Good that I found you quickly” gasps Cody.

“What is it boy something wrong?” asks Michael in a warm and hoarse tone.

“Walkers we saw many of them heading from that direction....I think there might be a herd coming through here Sir” points Cody faintly.

“Hmm.....lets hope it’s a small one that we could handle like last time, where’s Emily now?” says Michael thoughtfully.

“She’s still there watching over if things change and she’s also radioed our guys about the situation” replies Cody slightly more confidently now.

“Fuck....too bad Jarvis isn’t here...” mutters Michael in a upset tone to himself.

“Good, come and help me take out as many rifles from the armory” orders Michael urgently.

“Jesus we’re lucky to have a couple of silencers from that army depot, lets just hope we have enough ammo” mutters Michael worriedly to Cody who only looks back at him vaguely before following him to the armory.

“Guys?......Jeremy, Stephen anyone out there can you hear me?” radios Emily in panic.

“Calm down Emily, what’s the problem?” replies Jeremy through the radio.

“There’s a group of walkers heading from my side, I don’t know it might be a herd” responds Emily sharply and quickly.

“From the opposite looks quiet, but we all know that could change at any moment” says Jeremy thoughtfully.

“Listen have you or Cody informed anyone? Michael or Stephen?” continues Jeremy worriedly.

“Cody went to warn Michael” replies Emily calmly.

“Stay put until he comes back, if walkers come close just get yourself to a nearby building and lock yourself in” replies Jeremy decisively.

“Yeah I know that...I’ll try to kill as many as I can though” responds Emily strictly.

“Right just don’t get yourself in a tight position” replies Jeremy calmly.

Meanwhile in Sebastian and Cecelia’s Apartment

“I’m home” greets Sebastian loudly as he enters his home and hangs his black jacket.

“Hey, we’re in the kitchen” Cecelia warmly replies.

She’s serving food, her light blonde hair tied in a messy bun now wearing a navy sleeveless t-shirt with brown shorts. Her wide pale blue eyes welcome Sebastian warmly.

“Smells good in here, hey dear” says Sebastian warmly as he kisses Cecelia on the cheek and sits down opposite Viola.

“Hi Sebastian” smiles Viola dearly.

“How was your day girls?” asks Sebastian cheerfully.

“It was okay” replies Viola with a thin smile as she starts eating.

“The usual garden work, it’s tough working in this heat you know” replies Cecelia slightly exhausted.

“How about you honey? how’s teaching going?” asks Cecelia warmly also starting to eat her vegetables.

“For a first day....it went smoothly....of course it feels weird....but I guess it’s good to have my mind occupied with something” replies Sebastian thoughtfully with his eyes slightly narrowed.

“We have to start living normally some day” replies Cecelia sullenly with a thin smile.

BASH BASH

“Who could that be?” remarks Sebastian vaguely as he gets up to open the front door.

He opens the door slightly, revealing the extremely attractive Carmen with her hair now loose, standing in her grey-blue tank top, dirty tan cargo pants and black military boots looking quite occupied and impatient.

“Hello Sebastian, can I come in?” asks Carmen amiably with her serious brown eyes, glancing at Sebastian who’s slightly taller than her wearing a blue striped t-shirt and navy chinos with grey desert boots.

“Yes sure, come in” replies Sebastian kindly.

“Thank you this’s important” says Carmen shortly as she slips in.

“Oh hey Carmen” says Cecelia with a warm smile wiping gently her mouth beside the table.

“Sorry for interrupting but there’s something you all should be aware off” says Carmen carefully.

“Listen I came here to warn you guys that a herd might be coming through here soon, and it’s best if you stay indoors for the time being” says Carmen seriously.

“Is the herd handleable, like last time?” asks Sebastian hesitantly and vaguely folding his arms.

“I don’t know.....I don’t have any details, Cody told me about it a couple of minutes ago and I wanted you guys to know.....all I know it’s that it’s getting close” replies Carmen in a controlled voice.

“Great....just great....eh....how are we suppose to protect ourselves.....if all the weapons are kept sealed somewhere” says Sebastian anxiously and thoughtfully.

“Cody went to find Michael, so that he’ll start handing out weapons” responds Carmen calmly.

“We barely managed to hold off the last herd.....and look how many people left and disappeared....this place is badly organized....well apart from food supplies...which at least we have one thing under control” speaks up Cecelia slightly unsatisfied.

“Your building is quite close to the entrance where the walkers might get in, maybe you guys want to hide in my place it’s slightly up the street, at least you will have more options of escape” suggests Carmen.

“I don’t want to sound rude or negative, but how’s that better? no offense but by this entrance we’re closer to the woods where we’ll be able to lose the herd if things go hairy around here, and not to mention if the herd is moving that way then we’ll be likely to be the first people in the clear” suggests Sebastian slightly angry and coiled with impatience.

“Can’t we all just stay on the roof like last time, until it’s safe again” interjects Viola hesitantly and heartily.

“No sweetie, we were lucky last time that not many walkers wondered into our building, remember when we couldn’t find a way off the building?” replies Sebastian benignly.

“I actually agree with her, okay...there’s no way off the building, but from the roof one person hold the door and the other kills a walker one by one.” responds Carmen sourly.

“Kill them with what? our fists? I have my glock with no bullets, I could smash a couple but nothing on a long run, we have a couple of knifes here but of course nothing sharp enough to go through a damn skull” replies Sebastian slightly frowns irritated.

“Okay settle down, I think going to Carmen’s isn’t a bad idea many of the people we know are living there, if anyone would need help or something we all could act together” suggests Cecelia peacefully trying to calm the tension.

[Decide to stay here in your own home]

[Decide to go hide in Carmen’s apartment]

Amanda’s Apartment

“I hate to sound like a broken record here, but someone was suppose to take shift on the east side” grunts Ian reluctantly.

“Yeah I’m going so I won’t have to hear your gibber jabber anymore” remarked Bradley sarcastically.

“I’ll go with you I need do something to take my mind off things” mutters Amanda impatiently.

“Rachel could you look over Sarah for me for a while?” asks Amanda amiably.

“Sure, don’t worry” grins Rachel assuringly.

“Mandi I can take care of myself I don’t need anyone to babysit me” mutters Sarah unhappily.

“Hush now and listen to Rachel” smiles Amanda.

“Okay time to get to work” says Bradley decisively.

Liam, Zack and Winston exit Amanda’s apartment, they received their tasks in obtaining the code to the armoury.

“Okay guys lets do our best” says Zack toughly.

The tall, slender guy Winston nodded with a slight smirk despite not hearing a single thing that Zack said and parts his way to Jarvis’s office. His moustache and ponytail has know grown longer now wearing a printed white t-shirt with the same beige shorts and sandals he had earlier.

“Right, seems simple enough” mutters Liam doubtfully.

“Be careful” says Zack shortly as he parts in his own direction to find and follow Stephen.

Liam walks back to the book store in hope of finding Nicky and getting to know her a bit better and additionally finding the whereabouts of the armory.

He gazes ahead and sees Stephen and Nicky chatting, they seemed like a happy couple to Liam, he knows that they’re going to have dinner later on, so there’s little time....

“Oh I see you found them both” interrupts Zack suddenly.

“Jesus you scared me” startles Liam as he turns around.

“In broad daylight do I look that scary?” chuckles Zack.

Cody and Michael ran urgently past them.

“You two better get inside, there’s a breach, stay indoors” says Cody loudly to them.

“Bingo” mutters Zack solemnly.

“What now?” asks Liam impatiently.

“Look I don’t have to follow Stephen if he’s with Nicky now, you keep an eye on them, while I’ll run and follow Michael, I’m sure that their heading for the armory” says Zack meticulously and satisfied.

“Stick to the plan Zack don’t abandon me here, and you heard them there’s a breach” mutters Liam doubtfully.

“You’ll do great kid, try to find out the codes” says Zack quickly as he rushes behind Michael.

Luckily for Winston neither Kaden or Jarvis are in town, so no one would bothered looking over their building. He takes a look around briefly and enters, rushes upstairs and approaches Jarvis’s office. First Winston checks if the rooms locked by turning the knob clockwise, which to his surprise opens....

[Enter the office]

[Back out and return to the others]

• [Decide to go hide in Carmen’s apartment]

[Enter the office]

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Far Chapter 5: Invasion 14 weeks into the ZA Louisville “W-What are you saying? give it to me”

• edited August 2014

[Decide to go hide in Carmen’s apartment]

[Back out and return to the others]

The Walking Dead Episode 3: Reason To Far Chapter 5: Invasion 14 weeks into the ZA Louisville “W-What are you saying? give it to me”

[Enter the office]

[Enter the office]

[Enter the office]

• edited August 2014

“Okay Cecelia, thinking of Viola, it’s safer at Carmen's” replies Sebastian calmly.

“Eh.....I don’t know maybe you’re right....” sighs Cecelia thoughtfully and sullenly.

“I think we should stay mum” says Viola in a kind voice.

“Okay if you guys need anything in the meantime you know where to find me, stay safe and I'll be waiting for you” says Carmen shortly and firmly.

“We will, thanks for letting us know” replies Sebastian benignly.

Meanwhile Winston decides to enter the office despite discovering that the front door was strangely unlocked. The room was quite dark, a huge desk was on the right with a big cabinet beside it containing papers, maps and a bottle of bourbon. On the left side a long dark brown wooden cupboard is situated. Winston riffles through the desk drawer first, which seemed like the most obvious place to keep secret stuff. He discovers a grey book containing all watch schedules from the past weeks with a note attached with weird scribbled numbers, at first he thought that the numbers were indicating specific hours although something wasn’t right but there’s no time to contemplate. Winston hides the note in his side pocket maybe the group will figure it out. Later he opens quickly the cabinet containing old meaningless books and maps of the town, Winston unfolds the blueprint map on the desk revealing Jarvis’s plans to expand the community of how, when and who will clear out the area’s filled with lurkers. After he shuffles through the left drawer of the desk finding a navy notebook and a casio digital watch working perfectly fine. The notebook kept some of Jarvis’s personal thoughts nothing really important when Winston riffled through the pages, maybe there’s something significant somewhere, but Winston’s heart started racing with the fear of someone coming in and catching him red handed. He chaotically and stressfully thought maybe it was a good idea to just take all the things back to the group, but if Jarvis found out he would start a witch hunt.

[Take: Map/Notebook/Watch]

[Take all three]

Zack in the meantime follows Cody and Michael vividly. The two run into a store which once before was a jeweler’s store, Zack quietly enters behind them he hears them talking about something, they were in the back room. He felt slightly afraid of getting caught and going any further, but he could always lie to them that he got lost, no that sounded too obvious to Zack, why not just tell them that he saw them run in here and was wondering what’s going on. Zack moves forward towards the back door he slides it open revealing a staircase down to a basement, a weak light was blinking downstairs. Michael was handing Cody the rifles remarking “This’s bullshit”

“Why what’s wrong?” Cody’s voice was heard.

“We don’t have enough silencers for everyone and when we all start firing rounds it’s going to be pointless the noise will be heard for fucking miles” mutters Michael worriedly.

“Uhmm.....so how many silencers are we talking about?” asks Cody curiously.

“Six” muttered Michael shortly.

“Maybe that’s all we need there’s a breach from one side at the moment, so lets just take those rotters out quietly and as fast as we can before they even reach the town” replies Cody confidently.

“What about bullets einstein? those aren’t falling from the sky either” replies Michael sarcastically.

[Stay longer to hear the end of the conversation and get caught]

[Return to Amanda’s]

Meanwhile
    Outside Dublin, Georgia

“Shit not now ah fuck” mutters Kaden angrily.

“What’s wrong?” asks Carter with a cocked eyebrow.

“Looks like we have an unscheduled stop” mumbles Jarvis sarcastically at the situation.

“Great all we needed was a car to break down” replies Blake uncommitted.

Jarvis pops the hood up.

“Yep looks like this vehicle isn’t going any further” responds Jarvis unemotionally.

“We’re still far away from the Dublin and we’re also far off from the community” mutters Kaden angrily.

“Chill kid, take a look over there, there’s a neighborhood maybe we could find a car and supplies” says Jarvis thoughtfully as he tries to fiddle with something under the hood.

“Yeah I could go check it out with Blake” says Carter calmly.

“No.....hmm.....why don’t you tag along with Kaden.....I’d like to get to know Blake a little better.....but don’t worry we’ll be right behind you, don’t you go thinking you both are doing all the dirty work, there’s plenty of houses to examine” mutters Jarvis closing the hood.

Blake felt suspicious but nods positively to Carter who’s wearing a black undershirt.

Carter looks at Kaden who’s face is emotionless holding an ak-47 rifle, wearing a black denim jacket with grey jeans.
    The two walk ahead. After a few minutes Carter tries to break the ice

“So uh....how did you manage to survive this long?” asks Carter meanderingly.

“All thanks to Jarvis....well most of it” replies Kaden dubiously.

“You always this secretive and quiet?” asks Carter thoughtfully.

“It’s better that way” replies Kaden indifferently.

“To stay quiet?” mutters Carter back.

“Look pal no offence, but please shut up and keep your eyes peeled for walkers” shrugs Kaden as he walks slightly vivid towards the first house.

Carter nods sideways in discontent “What a dickhead” he muttered following him.

“So, Blake you must be wondering why I chose you to hold back with me” smirks Jarvis’s holding a sawn-off loosely in his right hand.

“Yeah what do you want?” mutters Blake choosing to be direct.

“I know that you don’t like me, and I’m wondering why? is there something that you’re unsatisfied with in the community? Am I a bad leader?” asks Jarvis in a controlled tone.

“I just fucking hate assholes like you, acting like you own all the people and that everyone will follow you unconditionally” says Blake arrogantly.

“Assholes like me gave you safety and food, you seem to forget that” grins Jarvis creepily.

“What’s the point of this conversation? lets go help them instead of chatting about bullshit” says Blake impatiently.

“In a minute.....the point is you’re too...how should I say it.....abrupt and aggressive....can’t we even try to get along?” says Jarvis thoughtfully.

“No” replies Blake shortly.

“Fine......but let me give you a word of advice.....if you screw up you’ll be punished.....remember that” responds Jarvis coldly as he stands face to face with Blake.

Jarvis walks past him and turns around adding “Well come on, we have a car to find”.

• [Take:Notebook]

“Okay Cecelia, thinking of Viola, it’s safer at Carmen's” replies Sebastian calmly. “Eh.....I don’t know maybe you’re right....” sighs Ce

• Ah deym'.

[Take: Notebook

[Stay longer to hear the end of the conversation and get caught]t

“Okay Cecelia, thinking of Viola, it’s safer at Carmen's” replies Sebastian calmly. “Eh.....I don’t know maybe you’re right....” sighs Ce

• edited August 2014

While it would be interesting to take all three things, Winston made a good point with Jarvis possible reaction. So of these things, the notebook could be the most interesting.

[Take Notebook]

And Zack is a smart guy. I'm sure he can talk his way out of this one

• [Take:Notebook]

[Return to Amanda’s]

• edited August 2014

“Are you threatening me? no one threatens me.” bursts Blake angrily shrugging Jarvis’s shoulder.

“No threats just warnings, and I also have to remind you that Carmen might get because of your rash actions, now take your hands of me” smirks Jarvis contemptuously.

Blake maintains a tough guy’s face although he wanted to continue arguing and insulting Jarvis, but Carmen was all he had left, if anything happened to her.....he couldn’t imagine that again.....going through life alone again especially now when dead corpses are walking.

“That’s better, lets try to catch up with Carter and Kaden, maybe later we should check that river over there” says Jarvis calmly and gladly as

Blake let goes of his shoulder.

“Kaden you found anything up there?” asks Carter loudly, right after killing a rotter laid down in a ransacked living room.

“Nothing useful just clean clothes” replies Kaden firmly.

“Yeah well you’re having more luck, I got nothing but rotters down here” says Carter feeling disgusted.

“Keep looking, can’t miss anything” remarks Kaden as he descends from the stairs.

“Where did you get that bag?” asks Carter uncommitted.

“Upstairs packed with clothes, toothpaste, combs, all sort of stuff, but of course no food” replies Kaden reluctantly.

“Okay time to check if those cars in the driveway” responds Carter unemotionally.

“Wonder if Jarvis found anything in the other houses” mutters Kaden thoughtfully.

Carter walks out into the driveway, he sees Jarvis and Blake in the opposite house.

“Hey you two having any luck?” shouts Carter nicely.

“Shut up, you’ll attract the dead asshole” whispers Kaden loudly behind him.

“Man you’re really hard to be around with” mutters Carter sarcastically and playfully.

“This might be all a game for you, but this shit is serious you make one wrong move and you’re dead” replies Kaden coldly.

“Sheesh...don’t get so worked up about it, you think I don’t understand what’s going on huh? you can’t always be fucking dead serious because then a part of you fucking dies” says Carter firmly and in rage at Kaden.

“I’m already dead inside” replies Kaden sullenly with his eyes narrowed at Carter.

Carter pauses he notices the sorrow in Kaden’s eyes, wondering what did the guy mean by that, the most obvious reason is that he lost someone close, well many of us have lost people we cared about, day by day it’s starting to become the norm of losing a loved one something that we should be always aware of.

“Eh....I...I’m sorry okay for what I said, lets just keep looking” replies Carter truthfully and apologetically.

“No wait, look I’ve come up harsh on you from the start, I wasn’t like this before, it’s just...I don’t like to get too close to people nothing personal” replies Kaden heartily.

Carter gazes at Kaden’s skinny posture, his messy hair could use some cleaning and there was something cold in his face the feeling of despair, the scar running from his chin right up near his right eye gave him a frightening look, he really looked like he went through some tough shit.

“Okay man, don’t worry about it, I get it now” nods Carter pleasantly.

Blake and Jarvis exit the house across the street.

“Any luck on finding supplies?” asks Carter hesitantly as he notices Blake looking anxious.

“Oh...ugh...no nothing, what about the cars? do they work?” replies Blake wearily.

“We’re going to check them now” says Carter affirmatively.

“Good Carter, find us by the river maybe we’ll find something there” interjects Jarvis sourly.

“Ey Carter come here” says Kaden loudly.

“What is it?” asks Carter bluntly as he sees Kaden inside a saloon car.

“Need help pushing it, I think I can get it to start” says Kaden firmly.

“Yeah sure” replies Carter abruptly.

“So what are you expecting to find by the river?” asks Blake in a rude tone.

“Water obviously.....no, but maybe there’s a house or something by the river, these woods people may have some interesting things at home” smirks Jarvis.

“Like what? most of it is picked clean already, what are you expecting? this’s pointless we should go back and help Carter getting the car ready” says Blake anxiously.

“Well.....aghh shit” a walker jumps at Jarvis suddenly. He kicks the rotten kneecap causing the walker to fall on it’s stomach and plunges his short spear into it’s skull.

“Damn piece of shit....startling me like that,......fuck” gasps Jarvis angrily.

“Like I said we should head back” replies Blake unemotionally and uninterested moving towards the river.

“Great more lurkers” says Blake uncommitted lifting his katana.

Four walkers were moving sluggishly towards Blake and Jarvis beside the river.

“You wanna do the honours this time” smirks Jarvis.

“Whatever” responds Blake contemptuously cutting the walker heads like butter.

“Christ behind you” remarks Jarvis abruptly.

“Holy shit” gasps Blake as he tries to turn around but trips causing him to lose balance and his katana.

Blake with his hands losing grip held the walker above who’s teeth were so close that he could smell the rotten cavity. His instincts and mind was racing he quickly remembered that he still has his handgun, there was no other choice everything happened so fast. Blake pushes the walker with one last gasp wields his gun and shoots it right through the forehead. He stands up slightly trembling after the close call.

“Thanks for the help” gasps Blake weakly.

“Where did you get that gun?” asks Jarvis coldly with his eyes narrowed at the gun and then back at Blake.

“It’s mine” replies Blake toughly.

“I can see that” remarks Jarvis dubiously.

“So what’s your fucking problem now” remarks Blake trying to catch his breath.

“You didn’t give up your weapon before entering my community like I asked you to, nicely” says Jarvis carefully.

A shiver went down Blake’s spine on the thought that Jarvis will snap and try to shoot him with his sawn-off. His hands were still shaking after the walker attack, he had to make a decision fast.

[Shoot Jarvis]

[Surrender the handgun]

[Reason with Jarvis and keep your gun]

• Sheet, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do.

Alt text

Ehh, ehh... [Surrender the handgun]

;_;

“Are you threatening me? no one threatens me.” bursts Blake angrily shrugging Jarvis’s shoulder. “No threats just warnings, and I also ha

• Tough choice again. Let me analyze the situation:

While shooting Jarvis could resolve some problems it is a terrible time to do it. Right now, Kaden is with them, so Blake either has to tell him a lie, or shoot him too and Kaden does not seem to be that bad. And imagine what that situation looks like when he has to explain it to the rest of the community. Not to mention, what if Jarvis shoots first? Or if Blake misses because his hands are shaking?

He could try to reason with him, but I highly doubt Jarvis would let him keep the gun, not after what Blake just told him. I don't think he will shoot him either, because he does not seem to be someone who wants to have a fight with someone when it is avoidable. And who knows, maybe Blake giving up the gun will ease the tension between them for now.

[Surrender the handgun], because it is not worth possibly having to kill Kaden or getting killed

“Are you threatening me? no one threatens me.” bursts Blake angrily shrugging Jarvis’s shoulder. “No threats just warnings, and I also ha

• I don´t think we can reason with Jarvis and killing him seems risky to me, so - [Surrender the handgun]

• [Surrender the handgun]

• [Shoot Jarvis]

• I'm trying to submit a character, and at the part of the form where it asks if my character is traveling with other characters, do I just add the details for the characters she's traveling with and be done with it, or do I need to add the details, then fill out a form for each of them? My character is a 17 year old Asexual and disabled (half blind and half deaf) girl, who's traveling with an Autistic 7 year old girl and a 9 year old boy.

• Add every detail into the same form ;)

I'm trying to submit a character, and at the part of the form where it asks if my character is traveling with other characters, do I just ad

• “Would you give up your weapon if you were in my position back then huh?” gasps Blake sharply.

“I would’ve been grateful for someone taking me in, so yeah I would’ve given my weapon up, now I’m giving you another chance to do that” replies Jarvis hastily slightly lifting his sawn-off in Blake’s direction.

“You’ll shoot me if I don’t?” remarks Blake with fury in his voice.

“Of course” responds Jarvis instantly.

“You know what, you’re full of bullshit and soon your people will see it too, safety and surrender my ass” mutters Blake anxiously and reluctantly throwing his gun aside.

“That’s better” mutters Jarvis gladly and in a creepy tone as he approaches Blake.

“I told you if you screw up you will be punished” responds Jarvis quietly and carefully with a thin smile.

“You sick motherfu...” gasps Blake sharply before Jarvis crushes his nose with the sawn-off knocking him unconscious.

After a minute or two.

“Hey Jarvis, Blake where are you?.......Oh shit.....what the hell happened here?” asks Kaden in horror holding his ak-47.

“He had a gun with him this whole time” mutters Jarvis with his eyes narrowed.

“Damn I knew he was trouble......is he alive?.....what are we gonna do with him?” asks Kaden rigourously.

“Yep still breathing, he broke the rules and has to be punished by the community” replies Jarvis in a controlled voice.

“I agree, Carter is siphoning some gas, we have a car ready to go” says Kaden affirmatively.

“What the fuck happened here?” asks Carter in shock approaching Blake’s body.

“He had a gun and Jarvis knocked him out, Carter” replies Kaden calmly.

“So fucking what, that doesn’t mean you can go knocking people out, jeez his nose looks bad” says Carter thoughtfully.

“He wanted to shoot me what was I suppose to do?” remarks Jarvis firmly.

“Bullshit, Blake wouldn’t do that yeah he’s a bit impulsive but that isn’t like him” says Carter sharply.

“We’re going to take him back and he’ll receive his punishment” replies Jarvis as he tries to pick up Blake’s body.

“You’re not taking him anywhere?” bursts Carter wielding his handgun.

“Not you too boy” mumbles Jarvis to himself.

“Easy Carter put the gun down” gasps Carter aiming his rifle.

“Don’t touch him we’re not going back, you can stick that community of yours up your asses” shouts Carter angrily.

“We both know that you won’t do that, you have friends there” replies Jarvis in a calm but creepy voice.

“Just lower your gun Carter I don’t want to shoot you man” replies Kaden desperately.

“Fuck you he’s the monster and he has to go” says Carter decisively as he points at Jarvis.

Before he could pull the trigger Kaden shots him in the arm.

“Uh.....aw....ugh.....shit” aches Carter on the ground struggling like an eel.

“I guess you won’t be needing this” mutters Jarvis unemotionally picking up Carter’s gun.

“You piece of.....” chokes Carter.

“Shit? well I heard that a lot today maybe it’s true, Kaden take care of him while I take Blake’s body into the car, don’t be long.” smirks and chuckles Jarvis gladly.

Kaden looks hesitantly at Jarvis as he carry’s Blake.

“.....cough....sniff.....aww......don’t do this Kaden....don’t be his lap dog...” aches Carter.

“I’m not his lap dog....ugh you don’t understand” replies Kaden emotionally.

“Oh I fucking understand everything, your doing his dirty work, go on......finish your job.... your fucking order......you’re nothing but a goddamn coward” chokes Carter.

“I don’t want to kill you man....if you stay quiet....may” says Kaden softly.

“Oh spare me the emotions please....cough....cough........” laughs stressfully Carter.

Jarvis places Blake in the backseat and closes the side door with a overwhelming grin.

BAM

After a few minutes Kaden appears and approaches the car.

“You forgot his katana” says Kaden bluntly as he sits in the passenger seat.

“Oh yeah.....I think this could come in handy....good work Kaden as always bud” chuckles Jarvis as he examines the weapon.

“What do you have in mind?” winces Kaden.

“You’ll see when the time comes” smirks Jarvis as he drives them back to Louisville.

Louisville

Bradley and Amanda walk towards the west side of town for their shift.

“What’s happening today? why are people rushing everywhere?” mutters Bradley thoughtfully.
    “I don’t know.....but it doesn’t look good” replies Amanda worriedly.

A tall, athletic man with fair skin in his thirties rushes past them.

“Hey Howard wait what’s going on?” asks Amanda urgently.

“I was on watch and Emily radioed in that walkers many of them are coming in from the north, I have to go warn a couple of folks before I go help her just incase, get Sarah and yourself to a building and stay there” replies Howard urgently.

“Yeah okay....oh god” stutters Amanda vaguely.

“Calm down Mandi get back to your apartment tell everyone to stay there” replies Bradley abruptly.

“Wait where are you going?” asks Amanda compassionately.

“I have to find my sister” responds Bradley bluntly.

“Okay do what you have to do” says Amanda affirmatively.

People were walking or running vividly past them, Bradley had to know if his sister was safe, the drug store felt to be the likeliest place for her to be, but before that Bradley glances at the fence he was reinforcing a few hours earlier noticing someone bashing from the other side. He knew that lurkers were trying to get in, the closer he got the louder the moans were, the hammer he left earlier was still there by the nails, he grabs it hectically. Bradley’s eyes went cold and focused while the fence crashes down with five walkers, he smashes the first one quickly with his jaw clenched, the rotters were too close too each other if he attacked one the rest would overpower him. His sister was his priority.

“Everyone run!” Bradley shouts to everyone around.

“Katie! where are you? you here? Katie!” yells Bradley as he storms into the drug store, but no one responds he bursts back out into the street and heads for his apartment.

Meanwhile on the South Side

“Cody, Michael, Jean, Stephen anyone please respond the walkers are too close!” yells Emily in panic.

“Where on our way with the rifles Emily, stay put” answers Michael affirmatively.

“South side here, it’s pretty quiet, waiting for further orders, over” replies Jean hesitantly and shyly.

“Haha waiting for further orders?” Link chuckles imitating Jean’s serious voice.

“What are you laughing at? I don’t see you doing anything useful here” replies Jean slightly irritated resting with his rifle on top of a bus.

“You know I hate guns, it’s just not my thing” replies Link cheerfully.

“Then why did you volunteer to do watch with me? you might be useful somewhere else” remarks Jean toughly.

“Well I thought I could be your stealthy sidekick here, I take out walkers with my sword while you watch my back with your hunter rifle and besides I like to explore this town the view here seems nice” replies Link with a grin.

“Yeah right, I think we should go help Emily on the north side, but we can’t leave this post unattended” mutters Jean worriedly.

“Remind me who’s Emily? I’m not sure if I know her” smirks Link thoughtfully.

“She’s a pretty girl, funny and usually talks a lot....hmm...oh you remember that girl the other day that passed us?....you know the one wearing flip flops, no one here wears flip flops apart from her, she kinda looks like that actress...hmm....what was her name.....oh Anne Hathaway” replies Jean thoughtfully and positively.

“She’s hot, we should totally go help her” says Link optimistically.

“One of us would have to stay here” replies Jean in a serious tone.

[Jean should go and help Emily]

[Link should go and help Emily]

[Both should stay at their post]

Meanwhile

Zack decides to stay to the very end of the conversation between Cody and Michael at the armory.

“Cody, Michael, Jean, Stephen anyone please respond the walkers are too close!” yells Emily in panic.

“Where on our way with the rifles Emily, stay put” answers Michael affirmatively.

“Okay we better get a move on” says Cody impatiently.

“Yeah, dammit Stephen must’ve left his walkie back home or something” mutters Michael vaguely.

“No time for that, Emily needs us” rushes Cody.

The two run upstairs and bump into Zack.

“Jesus Christ you scared me” gasps Cody.

“Sorry, I saw you guys run in here quite worried so I was wondering what’s going on?” asks Zack intriguingly.

“There’s a breach from the north many walkers are heading this way” replies Cody firmly.

“Give me a gun I need to protect myself” urges Zack acting worried.

“No can do kiddo” remarks Michael indifferently.

“So how am I suppose to protect myself? hell how can all the people protect themselves if that herd gets through?” replies Zack impatiently.

“Let us handle this, get to your apartment and stay there” replies Michael harshly exiting the jeweler’s store.

“Cody please give me a gun anything, just in case, you can trust me I won’t do anything stupid” replies Zack desperately.

Cody was holding two rifles, Michael would be pissed if he gave a rifle to Zack. He still had his pocket knife which he could lend Zack.

[Give Zack a rifle]

[Give Zack your pocket knife]

[Refuse to give anything]

It was starting to get dark, Liam watches closely as Nicky and Stephen chat cheerfully, he kisses her on the cheek right before he whispered something to her ear, which Liam couldn’t hear and too be frank he didn’t care, well maybe if it were something about the armory and access. They headed upstairs to their apartment. Liam gasps angrily.

“Dammit” he mutters to himself as he leans against a wall in his red shirt, taking off his glasses for a brief second.

He notices many of the town folks walking vividly or even running, there was something strange going on. Liam glanced and saw Howard talking to some people he decided to ask what was happening.

“Hmm excuse me Howard, Sir” says Liam loudly and hesitantly approaching him.

“Liam what are you doing out here alone? never mind listen go home and close your door” replies Howard compassionately.

“What’s going on?” asks Liam impatiently.

“Walker attack” replies Howard abrupt.

Liam lowered his head with worry and nods to Howard. He takes a brief moment to think over his next move.

[Stick to the plan - sneak in to Nicky and Stephen’s apartment]

[Go back to Amanda’s]

[Find Zack]

Meanwhile in Amanda’s apartment

“Something’s going on outside people are panicking” remarks Rachel looking through the window in Amanda’s small kitchen.

“Let me see” answers Devin curiously and firmly.

“Definitely something weird’s going on, I’m gonna go check it out” mutters Devin confidently.

“Maybe you should wait until Amanda comes back” says Devyn with a worried expression.

“That’ll take too long you she’s on watch, I’ll be back soon, don’t worry” smiles Devin warmly.

Amanda storms into the apartment, slams the door shut, trying to catch her breath.

“Fucking hell what’s the hurry” jumps Ian as he was resting on the couch.

“Where’s Sarah?” asks Amanda abruptly.

“In the kitchen, you look like you seen a ghost” remarks Ian indifferently.

“Shut up.....shit.....I need to think” mutters Amanda to herself as she walks around the room impatiently.

“You’re back already?” remarks Devin bluntly as he was on his way out.

“Where are you going?” asks Amanda hastily.

“Out, I want to know what’s going on, people are running around, what’s going on Mandi?” asks Devin slightly impulsive.

“We’re being attacked by walkers” replies Amanda sullenly in a trembled voice.

“Fuck” replies Devin quietly with his eyes apart in fear.

“What are we going to do?” asks Rachel toughly.

“Howard told us to stay in our apartment until everything quietens out” replies Amanda doubtfully.

“Without any weapons huh seems like the only thing we can do” says Rachel helplessly.

“Well I’m not going to sit around here, while members of our group is still out there maybe needing help” says Devin anxiously.

“I think it’s a bad idea, but I’m not stopping you” says Rachel confidently.

“I agree with Rachel it’s better for you to stay here” replies Devyn bluntly with her worried dark brown eyes pierced at her brother Devin.

[“I have to go help: Liam/Zack/Winston”]

[Stay in Amanda’s apartment]

Meanwhile in Jarvis’s Office

Winston with his heart racing chooses to take the notebook, hoping there’s something useful when carefully read but now wasn’t the time for that. He had to put everything back in place as it was before he came to the office for not drawing any suspicion. A ruckus catches his attention, he approaches the window slightly peeks through the dark curtains and sees in horror as people run around in panic screaming, in the distance he gazes at damaged fence where a few walkers are all ready growling for human flesh. Winston gasps and takes a deep breath, feeling calm he now takes one last look at the place if everything looked legit more or less, but suddenly he turns around and sees Bradley’s sister Katie in the doorway.

“What the hell are you doing here?” asks Katie with her ocean blue eyes in shock, she stood there wearing a dark teal t-shirt with rusty grey pants.

[Hit Katie and run away]

[Stay silent]

[Nod negatively]

[Try to find a pen and write down that: “I was scared and decided to hide here”]

• Was supposed to post this yesterday, but had no internet connection.

Hope you all like the decisions ;)

• Oh boi', holy pineapple boat.

[Find Zack]

[“I have to go help Winston”]

[Try to find a pen and write down that: “I was scared and decided to hide here”]

All the decisions! \o/

“Would you give up your weapon if you were in my position back then huh?” gasps Blake sharply. “I would’ve been grateful for someone taki

• [Jean should go and help Emily]

[Give Zack a rifle]

[Find Zack]

[Stay in Amanda’s apartment]

“Would you give up your weapon if you were in my position back then huh?” gasps Blake sharply. “I would’ve been grateful for someone taki

• So many decisions!

[Go back to Amanda’s]

[“I have to go help Winston]

• Oh damn it Blake. Seems like I misjudged Jarvis.

[Link should go and help Emily], because Jean is better suited for guarding on his own

[Give Zack your pocket knife], at least this will give Zack some sort of protection without causing unnecessary trouble with Michael

[Find Zack]

[“I have to go help Winston"], because without hearing he has a really huge problem

[Try to find a pen and write down that: “I was scared and decided to hide here”] and hope that she believes him

• Never mind. I'm on IOS and the form deleted everything. I'm not typing that up again.

Add every detail into the same form

• So many choices. Jarvis really freaks me out..

[Find Zack]

["I have to go help Winston."]

[Try and find a pen and write down that: "I was scared and decided to hide here."]

• Then post it here, if you still want to.

Never mind. I'm on IOS and the form deleted everything. I'm not typing that up again.

• “I’ll go help Emily you stay here” says Link abruptly.

“Sure, be careful” nods Jean with serious eyes.

“Emily, Link’s coming over to help, and I’m sure Michael will be back soon, hang tight” radios Jean calmly.

Link grabs his sword and heads over to Emily as quickly as he could. Emily was already standing inside the community close to the cars that are suppose to block the entrance from any walkers, who are already piling up beside it.

“Hey Emily how’s the situation?” asks Link tranquilly.

“It’s bad, they’re very close, it’s only a matter of time when they find a way through, and where the hell’s Cody and Michael” replies Emily worriedly biting her nails.

“Until they come back, I’ll try to kill some, attract those dumbasses over there, while I slash the right side” says Link optimistically.

“I think it’s too dangerous” mutters Emily in a thoughtful tone.

“Just listen to me I got this” smirks Link as he lifts his sword jumps across the car and efficiently stabs the first walker with it’s hands out reaching for Link’s legs, while Emily uses her pistol grip to cause noise by slamming it against a car door. Link slashes with fine finesse three more walkers before retreating.

“Damn they quickly lost interest in you” mutters Link gasping for air.

“Well not many do” mumbles Emily playfully.

“What?” asks Link abruptly.

“Never mind, what you did was stupid and useless we need firepower not so chicken shit swords right now” replies Emily coldly.

“You look prettier when you’re angry” grins Link optimistically.

Meanwhile

“Okay Zack here take my pocket knife” whispers enigmatically Cody.

“Thanks man” mutters Zack gratefully.

“Just don’t lose it, it....has sentimental value for me” says Cody firmly with his eyebrows narrowed toughly.

“Sure I won’t lose it, I’ll give it back to you when things clear out” nods Zack with a friendly smile.

“Stay safe” says Cody shortly as he storms off trying to catch up with Michael.

Zack waited a brief moment and goes down to the basement to see if Michael locked the armory. “Damn” mutters Zack trying to push or pull the door open, he glances at the keypad and chuckles to himself thinking that why didn’t he thought of this before, of course they would have to keep the weapons anywhere where there was a safe or a door with security access. “Hmm wonder if they keep more weapons somewhere like in a bank or something” mumbles Zack before he nods sideways and runs back into the street.

“Zack! finally I found you” gasps Liam overwhelmed.

“Did you find something out” asks Zack sharply.

“No, they both went upstairs to.....you know” replies Liam trying to catch his breath.

“Huh what a time to get laid hey, uh lets hope Winston found something we should get back to Amanda’s” replies Zack positively and slightly chuckling.

“What did you find?” asks Liam curiously before they head off.

“Found our jackpot but without the codes....you know I’ll tell you on the way come on” urges Zack.

Michael stops running and starts to walk vividly carrying the rifles, the tall muscular man wears his grey combat vest over a black undershirt with navy jeans. He now has a short soft brown beard.

“Michael what’s going on? what’s the situation? give us our weapons back” Sebastian approaches him impatiently.

“We have the situation under control, go back to your family” replies Michael firmly.

“That’s bullshit give me my ammo back at least” persists Sebastian angrily.

“I can’t right now, of things get worse I’ll give you your ammo back, but right now try to trust me” says Michael in reassuring tone trying ease the tension.

“Then it will be too late, don’t leave the people in the dark with nothing to defend themselves, it’s not the right call” says Sebastian mildly and desperately.

“Sorry” shrugs Michael as he moves along with Cody not far gaining up on him.

“Sonuvabitch” mutters Sebastian faintly to himself.

Sebastian stands bleakly in the street not knowing what to do just hide with his family back at Carmen’s and hope that the herd doesn’t enter the community. He looks up at the dark blue sky with only a few grey clouds exhaustedly, before going to Carmen’s.

“I’ll go check if Winston’s alright” says Devin softly.

“Be careful out there if things get messy just come back here, we’re safer together” says Amanda warmly.

“I will” replies Devin affirmatively before turning towards Devyn and giving her a pleasant hug.

“Be safe” she says faintly and benignly.

Devin walks down the stairs and into the street and bumps into Liam and Zack.

“Shit you guys okay? did you find anything out?” persists Devin mildly.

“We know where the armory is, but no codes sorry” gasps Zack bending over trying to catch some air.

“Has Winston come back?” asks Liam warmly.

“No, I’m heading out to find him” replies Devin decisively.

“Lets he’s.....oh god” stutters Zack in horror as he watches four walkers emerge from around the corner and attack other members of the community

“My god where did they come from? weren’t they suppose to come from the north?” gasps Liam chaotically.

“Amanda did say that” replies Devin fearfully.

“Looks like this town is falling apart, come on Devin I’ll help you find Winston” says Zack sharply.

“Do you have a weapon?” asks Devin worriedly.

“Yeah, Cody gave me his pocket knife for safe keeping” smirks Zack.

“I want to help too” says Liam impatiently and softly.

“You’re unarmed better stay in” replies Devin in a definite tone.

Devin and Zack rush towards Jarvis’s office dodging and only killing when necessary, Devin glanced and a part of him wanted to help the folks out who were being attacked, reminding him of how Lisa Carter got attacked and devoured by a lurker, he never had the courage to tell Liam that it was his fault for getting his mum killed. Winston might be in the need of help too and he wasn’t willing to let anyone else from their group to get killed.

Meanwhile Winston gestures that he has to write something down, Katie winces at him wondering what’s he doing. He opens a drawer hectically and takes a pen which he saw earlier and grabs one of the books and writes on the back page of it that: “I was scared and decided to hide here”

Katie reads it, she looks up at Winston and replies “Scared of what” in a firm tone frowning at him, after a moment she realizes that he’s mute, she hesitantly takes the pen and writes the same thing she said lately.

Winston points at the window, she approaches it, her face went pale and blue eyes opened wide apart at the view of walkers meandering in the streets growling and devouring anyone they come across. Her hands tremble while letting the curtains go Winston reaches out for her hands and tries to settle them down softly. The thought of Bradley being in trouble somewhere interrupted her moment of calming down, she hectically looks for a weapon in the room anything. Winston stood there with a worried face gesturing and pointing for the door, Katie ignores it and mutters “Uh Jarvis why don’t you keep any weapons in here” for a last resort she grabs a lamp before nodding to Winston that they should go now.

In the hallway they meet Devin and Zack half covered in blood.

“My god what happened? you bit?” asks Katie toughly looking at Zack.

“I’m fine, one of the walkers was quite the squirter” chuckles Zack stressfully.

“Well you smell bad” winces Katie.

“Yeah sorry” mumbles Zack apologetically.

“We were worried about our friend Winston, so we came to look for him” says Devin firmly.

She stands in front of Devin and looks at the muscular guy with glasses, short dark brown hair wearing a thin teal jumper.

“How did you know he was here?” asks Katie calmly after she paused feeling suspicious.

“We didn’t, we’ve been looking for him a while” replies Devin affirmatively lying to Katie.

“There’s so many of them” sighs Zack tiredly.

The entrance door abruptly slams open with Bradley all covered in walker blood and Liam all shaking.

“A little help here someone please! I can’t hold these doors” shouts Bradley into the dark hallway.

“Bradley!?” stutters Katie as she hears her brother and runs past a corner turning into another dark hallway where she finally sees Bradley at the end of it.

“Liam I told you to go to Amanda’s!” says Zack loudly.

“I....I...I could let you guys....I was....god there’s so many of them a couple got eaten right in front of me while I was sneaking” stutters Liam in panic.

“I’ll give you a hand with those doors” says Devin hastily helping Brad hold the doors shut with his back.

“Uh hmm....I’ll go find something to barricade like a chair or something” says Zack impatiently as he and Winston head back.

“That would be swell, a chair will do, I think, we just have to put them through the bars” gasps Bradley sharply.

“Jesus Christ where have you been? my god you’re covered in all that blood too, I think I’m gonna be sick” says Katie stressfully and slightly shivering.

“Out there looking for you sis, and yeah I know I smell bad” winces Bradley disgustedly.

“Zack, Winston better hurry up, my back’s goddamn aching” snarls Bradley frustratedly.

Zack quickly brings a wooden chair and places the legs in the door bars.

Brad and Devin move away slowly the doors still bashing with walkers moaning.

“This building isn’t safe there’s no access to the roof or anything” sighs Katie.

“Can’t we just stay in Jarvis’s office?” gasps Zack.

“No, there’s no way to lock it and I don’t think that’s gonna hold” remarks Katie watching the entrance.

“So what are our options?” asks Bradley exhaustedly holding a hammer in his hand.

“What about the alleyway?” asks Zack mildly.

“That could work......we could then find away across, to the north part where Michael is” replies Katie thoughtfully.

“If Michael is still alive” mutters Devin worriedly.

“What are suggesting that he couldn’t handle it, I’m sure the north entrance isn’t as badly infested as it is here” Katie says zealously.

“That damn fence caused this” mutters Bradley faintly.

“I thought Jarvis took care of that” says Katie abruptly with her eyes narrowed.

Bradley sighs and comments “I was working on it too, but....uh we need more time”

“Oh great just great Brad, you know what you kept judging me and my relationship with Jarvis but you haven’t done a single goddamn thing useful in this community, and because of you everything is falling apart” snarls Katie sharply.

Bradley’s face sadden he wanted to say something but there was nothing left to tell, he was too exhausted and disgusted by the way he smelled, deep down he agreed with what she said.

“Guys we have to go” interrupted Zack hesitantly.

Suddenly Liam crumbles to the ground unconscious.

“Jesus what’s wrong with him?” remarks Katie as she quickly kneels down to examine him.

“Is he breathing? my god” stutters Zack.

“No, I don’t know what’s wrong.....he fainted......he’s not bit......I can’t find anything.....has he drank anything?......” asks Katie hectically checking his body and giving cpr.

“If he’s not breathing then he’s dead those doors aren’t gonna hold” snarls Bradley anxiously.

“Shut up, Zack, Devin help me” shouts Katie desperately.

“What do you need?” asks Zack warmly and in concern as he kneels down.

“Check his pulse” gasps Katie.

Devin stood there and watched bleakly as Zack and Katie tried to revive Liam. He was convinced that Liam’s not going to survive this, they were in a dangerous position the front doors are gonna give in soon, by killing him now would ease his pain and join his mum, but if there was a glimpse of hope then maybe Liam would regain consciousness. Devin still had his pistol but using it now would attract more trouble than peace, he glanced at Zack’s back pocket where Cody’s pocket knife was sticking out.

Major Choice: Pragmatism

[Kill Liam with knife/pistol]

[Stay silent]

[Help: Suggest to carry Liam to the alleyway]

• [Help: Suggest to carry Liam to the alleyway]

“I’ll go help Emily you stay here” says Link abruptly. “Sure, be careful” nods Jean with serious eyes. “Emily, Link’s coming over to h

“I’ll go help Emily you stay here” says Link abruptly. “Sure, be careful” nods Jean with serious eyes. “Emily, Link’s coming over to h

• edited August 2014

[Help: Suggest to carry Liam to the alleyway]

Well, first I voted for killing him, but revisiting it, I realized I couldn't go through with that. So, if he dies at least they tried to save him

• “We don’t have time for this here, I think we should carry him somewhere else and then try to revive him” urges Devin in panic.

“It might be too late then” says Katie loudly as she performs cpr impatiently.

“We gotta go....now!” yells Bradley decisively

“Let me carry him” says Devin as he quickly picks up Liam.

“Christ come on, this way” gasps Katie urgently.

They head upstairs and enter another room in the far corner. Bradley hears as the front doors already gave in, a swarm of walkers slug into the building. The five survivors barricade the room door with a bookshelf, Devin forces open a window leading to an emergency stairway into the alleyway. Bradley slides down first hastily, he looks around in the alleyway and sees two walkers emerging from the darkness heading for the herd in the street, he clenches his teeth and lifts his hammer weakly, before attacking he notices that the walkers rotten white eyes weren’t even pierced at him. Brad was trembling slightly, what if the walker suddenly jumps at him? he took a deep breath and risked it, the lurkers moved past him without any trouble, he turns around and stands stunned by what just happened why didn’t the dead attack him? it must be the smell, his eyes raised with surprise and shock, that’s how they’ll escape he thought to himself before Zack dropped down, then Katie, then Devin with Liam in his arms and lastly Winston.

“Okay come on we have to hurry if he’s gonna survive we have to save him now” Katie’s voice’s controlled.

“Man, this’s messed up how are we gonna get through that” points Zack weakly at the group of walkers in the street.

“Two walkers went past me, they weren’t even interested in me” remarks Bradley carefully still in shock.

“Really? it’s the smell, of course the rotten blood must be like camofludge then.” says Zack meticulously.

“You guys are nuts, I’m not covering myself in that filth” remarks Devin disgusted with his hands on his hips standing above Katie and Liam.

“......cough....agh....agh.....cough” Liam gasps and Devin startles with his gun abruptly pointing at him just incase he turned.

“He’s okay, he’s fine....uff....thank god” sighs Katie relived.

“Wh-Where am I.....Wh-what happened my head hurts” replies Liam lethargically.

“You fainted kiddo, can you walk?” asks Katie warmly.

“I think so” nods Liam.

“Devin put your gun down” says Zack weakly as he helps him lower his gun, Devin looking shocked but also glad on the inside for not giving up on Liam earlier.

Bradley moves quietly and slightly forward to attract a few walkers. Zack notices it and aids Bradley in killing the three walkers.

The two glance at each other for a brief moment wincing, Zack’s stringy hair hanging stuck to his back now because of the sweat and blood.

“I guess here goes nothing” mutters Zack with a fearful expression, before cutting open the stomach of the walker and covers his legs in blood.

Bradley does so the same, he couldn’t stand the smell or dirty clothes, but now it was about survival, finally he takes out a huge chunk of intestines and covers Katie’s back.

“Oh god I think I’m going to puke” Katie covers her mouth.

“Shhh there’s no other way, sis” whispers Bradley toughly.

Zack in the meantime covers Devin and Winston in blood. Winston’s mouth shivers with disgust and breathes slightly quicker, but tries to stay calm.

“I hope this works” mutters Devin anxiously.

“Come here Liam, sorry, try not to think about the smell” says Zack warmly as he smithers him in blood.

“My nose can’t think of anything else” grins Liam stressfully.

Zack lifts his head with a nice smile and replies “Good point”.

“Okay, we split up into threes, I’ll go with my sister and Liam, while you three stay close to us from out left flank” whispers Bradley in a focused tone.

“I’ll lead the way for us, I have the knife if anything gets bad Devin be ready to shoot our way out of that herd” says Zack calmly.

“Got your back” nods Devin as he hold his pistol visibly.

Zack gestures and softly moves Winston closer to Devin signalizing for him to stay close.

“Katie, you watch over Liam use that lamp just incase, I’ll try to keep you both safe” says Bradley firmly.

The group enter the herd feeling like bees in a hive the walkers are still piling up into Jarvis’s apartment building, Liam shivers holding Katie tightly Bradley in front of them walks slowly with his eyes peeled and filled with adrenaline, Zack glances to his right still Brad visible to him but the deeper they got the less he could see him. He whispers faintly to Devin “You okay?”

“Yeah keep quiet” whispers Devin worriedly. He glances over his shoulder watching Winston whimpering to himself, but he had a calm look on his face, his eyes lit up with fear piercing at Devin and pauses. Devin turns around a walker meanders straight into him causing him to trip, the walker now all over him, Devin grabs the lurker by the throat and keeps it high above him, he couldn’t reach his pistol. Winston froze and at the same time a walker sneaks up behind him he struggles with it standing up. Zack hears them whimpering nervously and turns around.

[Help Devin]

[Help Winston]

[Do nothing]

Katie bumps into a walker unintentionally, the lurker gives out slight growl before she slammed it down. A walker stream got into between her and Liam causing them to get separated. Bradley takes a step back and grasps his sister, who’s trying to peel her eyes for Liam. Liam pauses and stands still lifeless with fear, after a minute he moves sluggishly to the left and retreats a few steps with his eyes raised as a walker is heading aimlessly at him. A door behind him suddenly opens and someone grabs him from behind covering his mouth.

Liam struggles trying to break free, there was a faint lamp light in the room. A soft female voice whispers “Please don’t scream, I’m not here to hurt you”.

He turns around slowly and shivering, revealing a cute girl in her early twenties with wavy brown hair and choopy bangs slightly above her eyebrows, her beautiful eyes in the faint lamp light were orange brown. She was wearing a brown buttoned vest with pockets over an oversized white undershirt with one side untucked and rolled up sleeves also with tight grey jeans and brown cowboy boots. He glances at her hip where her sheath is situated with a survival knife sticking out.

“What’s your name?” asks Liam hesitantly taking a step back.

“I’m Emma, sorry for startling you, but I guess it’s more scarier out there than in here” she says warmly with a slight giggle and thin smile.

“I’ve seen you around before” mutters Liam thoughtfully.

“Yeah I’ve been here a while with my sister” replies Emma sullenly.

“Where is she?” asks Liam kindly.

“She’s over there in the corner covering her ears, she can’t stand the growls” sighs Emma pointing towards the far corner.

“It’s horrible and scary.....what’s her name?” asks Liam curiously.

“Madeline” responds Emma looking at her compassionately. Madeline was sitting in the corner trembling wearing a blue and white striped long sleeve shirt with dark blue jeans.

“My friends are out there” says Liam abruptly and in concern.

“I don’t think there’s anything we can do, except stay here and wait it out” replies Emma calmly.

Meanwhile

“Emily, go find Stephen and Nicky we need them here and their not fucking responding” says Michael angrily.

“I’m on it” nods Emily.

“I’ll come with you” smirks Link.

“You think we’ll manage this” asks Cody holding a silenced rifle and fires a serious of rounds.

“Keep shootin, don’t let them get close to the cars” gasps Michael sharply shooting with great precision.

Emily and Link storm through a quiet part of town, with no one living person in sight, the night sky now totally dark, they take a turn and a see a herd in the distance, the infested part is starting near Nicky’s place, she wondered where Jeremy was so that he could help Michael and Cody.

“My friends are there trapped” remarks Link worriedly.

“We can’t go there, look there’s too many of them” gasps Emily shortly.

“Fine then I’m going alone” rushes Link forward.

“Shit are you stupid, you’re gone get yourself or someone killed” whispers Emily loudly as she reluctantly follows him.

“There’s not many of them by Nicky’s, we can sneak past them” thinks Link out loudly.

“They’ll notice us and follow us to there building, we’ll be trapped idiot” remarks Emily playfully.

“Pf some challenge” says Link abruptly heading over to the apartment building.

“Wait up” whispers Emily as she runs behind him.

“Which way is their flat” looks around Link.

“Upstairs, first on the right, hurry” urges Emily.

They storm in without knocking, Stephen was getting his jeans on.

“We need you guys quick, walkers are everywhere, why haven’t you responded to our calls?” persists Emily hastily.

Nicky appears as she puts on her yellow top remarking “What the hell’s going on?”

“Never mind, we have to go” follows up Emily realizing the situation.

Link opens the door and heads for the stairs but walkers were already inside.

“Is there anyway out?” asks Link firmly.

“The roof” replies Stephen abruptly leading the way.

“Okay we should be good here” gasps Stephen shutting the roof door.

“Yeah brilliant how are we gonna get back to Michael and Cody? they need our help?” says Emily urgently and impatiently.

“Calm down Emily, there’s a crossing over there to the building beside” says Nicky softly.

The crossing was a narrow wooden beam connecting two roofs. Emily looks down the ledge to an alleyway with walkers on the street. She shuts her eyes and heart races.

“All we have to do is cross quickly and.....just don’t look down.” says Stephen carefully.

“Have you ever crossed here before?” asks Emily with her teeth clenched and wincing at the wooden crossing.

“Uhmm....no, but I’m sure it’s stable” smiles Stephen thinly.
    “So who’s first?” asks Nicky awkwardly.

[Nicky]

[Emily]

[Stephen]

[Link]

• [Help Devin]

[Link]

“We don’t have time for this here, I think we should carry him somewhere else and then try to revive him” urges Devin in panic. “It might

• edited August 2014

[Help Winston]

[Link]

“We don’t have time for this here, I think we should carry him somewhere else and then try to revive him” urges Devin in panic. “It might

• [Help Devin]

[Link]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.